Daily Chat/Check-in

Options

Replies

• giusa
    giusa Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Check in for Monday

Workout: PC 1/Week 3
    Nutrition: Cal 1261 (1350) / Macro 41/27/31 (40c/20f/40p)
    Water Intake: 60.8 oz (65+)

Updated my cals to 1350, too hungry, so now need to commit to 3x a week (January averaging only 2x a week).

You two are amazing, I'm only #10 for biceps, tried #12.5 and only got to 4 reps!!!

Trying to go "heavy or go home" so my goal is to fatigue at 6 reps not 8, so I might stick to #12.5.
  • LessthanKris
    LessthanKris Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Check in for Tuesday

Workout: Rest day
    nutrition: 1017

I am not sure what happened to me. I thought I felt like crud because of eating too much junk. Today, I had stomach pain and bad back pain. Maybe it is some kind of bug. My back finally started feeling better by five. So today I spent time on my couch with a heating bad on my back and did not do my workout. Hopefully I will be better by tomorrow.
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Check in for Tuesday

Workout: Rest day
    nutrition: 1017

I am not sure what happened to me. I thought I felt like crud because of eating too much junk. Today, I had stomach pain and bad back pain. Maybe it is some kind of bug. My back finally started feeling better by five. So today I spent time on my couch with a heating bad on my back and did not do my workout. Hopefully I will be better by tomorrow.

OH gosh :( So many people are getting sick this year. It's terrible!

Hope today is better.

This morning was Jamie Eason LiveFit Trainer Phase 1, Day 8 - Chest and Tris.

I like to try and jump rope in between exercises for 2 reasons: 1. to get my heart rate up and 2: it helps wake my body up since it's early AM.

Yesterday's nutrition must have been good since the scale went down and not up. This also means I probably did better on sodium than I think.

I had boiled potatoes, corn, and shrimp for dinner. Needed more seasoning, but of course that stuff is loaded with sodium.

hugs to you all,
    tina

• giusa
    Options
    Check in for Tuesday

Workout: Rest Day/Week 3
    Nutrition: Cal 1058 (1350) / Macro 42/22/36 (40c/20f/40p)
    Water Intake: 54 oz (65+)

Must have done something right was a little sore yesterday, hopefully after tonight's workout I'll be 'more' sore tomorrow!
    Feel better @LessthanKris‌!!
    Tina, you are truly on a roll - awesome job!
    @amomono‌ are you still shoveling snow ;-) ?
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    I normally get sore 2 days after, and since it's localized, I know which workout did it!
  • LessthanKris
    Options
    Check in Wednesday

Workout- Push Circuit 2-walk this evening with the family.

Nutrition: Net 1150(1200)

Felt so much better today! I may have been a few days late on the scale showing it but I am back within 10 lbs of my goal weight, which was my goal for January.

Great work this week ladies!
  • amomono
    amomono Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I missed a few check ins!

Tuesday: rest day
    Nutrition: 1368 net

Wednesday: Burn it off
    Nutrition: 1432 net

We got about a foot of snow... Then another 1.5" yesterday! It's crazy! I didn't have to shovel yesterday, though ;)

I am having a really hard time getting up to workout this week. I overslept by an hour today. Luckily, my work schedule is flexible so I am going to work from home this am instead of arriving later than planned. Not skipping the workout is my priority.
  • giusa
    Options
    Quick check in for Wednesday

Workout: PC 2/Week 3
    Nutrition: Cal 1048 (1350) / Macro 34/26/40 (40c/20f/40p)
    Water Intake: 60 oz (65+)

Up'd the weights for upper body to fatigue at 6 reps, but stayed with the same weights for lower body since my heart rate was up.
    Macros are better, gotta get that water intake up!
    Hope everyone is doing well.
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    This morning was Jamie Eason LiveFit Phase 1, Day 9 - Back and Bis.
    -
    Last night we ate dinner at BJ's. I had a nice Guiness and some deep dish pizza and cheese sticks. (Only 2). This morning I was up under half a pound so I guess not as much sodium as I expected.

Better quality of sleep last night, too so was a tad bit easier to get out of bed.
  • LessthanKris
    Options
    Check in for Thursday

Workout: Turbo Fire 55
    Nutrition: Net 962 (1200)

Actually had fun with the workout today. I needed a bigger calorie burn today since I missed Tuesday and had to drop a cardio day this week.

BJs is so good. They have some good light meals and the pazookies are soooo good.
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    Friday Morning workout: JELF P1, D10 - Legs and Calves.

Leftover pizza last night (and why wouldn't I?) I was going to make Chicken Fajitas but didn't realize my son had been eating all of the tortillas with lunch.

So tonight is Chicken Fajitas instead.

Thanks you guys for letting me put my accountability here, too!

• giusa
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Quick check in for Thursday

Nutrition: Cal 1242 (1350) / Macro 36/24/40 (40c/20f/40p)
    Water Intake: 70 oz (65+)

Better nutrition wise yest. Didn't get cardio in this week.
    Our BJ's only has a small snack area. They have increased their healthy products isle which I'm grateful for, and they started carrying protein bars.
    Going on a mini vaca with hubby so I'll be MIA.
    Have a great weekend everyone!
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    giusa wrote: »
    Quick check in for Thursday

Nutrition: Cal 1242 (1350) / Macro 36/24/40 (40c/20f/40p)
    Water Intake: 70 oz (65+)

Better nutrition wise yest. Didn't get cardio in this week.
    Our BJ's only has a small snack area. They have increased their healthy products isle which I'm grateful for, and they started carrying protein bars.
    Going on a mini vaca with hubby so I'll be MIA.
    Have a great weekend everyone!

Your BJ's and mine must be different. I'm referring to BJ's Brewery - it's a restaurant with their own brewing stuffs. Yours sounds like a grocery store?
  • LessthanKris
    Options
    I think there is a warehouse store like Costco or Sam's Club that is called BJs.
  • amomono
    Options
    I worked out of yesterday (burn intervals) but we had "snack supper" and I had no idea how to record my assortment of cheese, crackers, veggies, fruit, sausage, etc.

Today: push 2
  • LessthanKris
    Options
    Check in for Friday

Workout: PC 3 week 1
    Nutrition: a bit over. Went to Costco and did have samples but for all the food I could log I was at 1159
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    Saturday - Rest day (unplanned); hosted a Mary Kay party for a girlfriend so drank all my calories.
    Sunday - JELF P1, D11 - Shoulders and Abs.
  • LessthanKris
    Options
    Saturday was a rest day.

Sunday: Push Circuit 1 Week 2
    Nutrition: Net 1306 (1200)

• amomono
    Options
    Yesterday was a rest day... And then I totally cheated on food.

Monday's a fresh start, so here's to Mondays!

Got up and did Push 3. Planning food carefully today.
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    Ok, so it must have been the brunch yesterday that made me go up a stupid pound. -sigh-
    this morning was elliptical for 20.

Tomorrow is my second rest day, plus son needs to be to school by 5:30, so it should work out.