NSV's

Options

Replies

• KittensMaster
    KittensMaster Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    A new NSV for me. I fit into my size 16 jeans I haven't worn in about a year and a half. I couldn't believe it. I can't shake this grin off my face.

So shake your booty!!

Ha Ha!!

That is so awesome!

I remember no longer needing to buy clothes in the politely named Fat Guy Section

That was nice...

Congratulations
  • chaoticdreams
    chaoticdreams Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    My hubby last night said, "The more weight you lose, the younger you look. You don't look a day out of high school now."

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, that's why I keep him LOL.
  • KittensMaster
    Options
    My hubby last night said, "The more weight you lose, the younger you look. You don't look a day out of high school now."

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, that's why I keep him LOL.

He probably wants to see you shake your Pom Poms!!

Ha

Awesome for you!
  • Fvaisey
    Fvaisey Posts: 5,506 Member
    Options
    @KittensMaster I used to be a bike nerd and can appreciate where you are. I stopped because the extra 50 lbs seemed to be causing problems with my uh... seat.

Seeing your rides and progress really make be want to get back there.

My NSV is doing HIIT and feeling great afterward and seeing my max HR get up to 169. Nominally that's the heart of a 40 year old.

Fat for fuel? A no-brainer.
  • KittensMaster
    Options
    Fvaisey wrote: »
    @KittensMaster I used to be a bike nerd and can appreciate where you are. I stopped because the extra 50 lbs seemed to be causing problems with my uh... seat.

Seeing your rides and progress really make be want to get back there.

My NSV is doing HIIT and feeling great afterward and seeing my max HR get up to 169. Nominally that's the heart of a 40 year old.

Fat for fuel? A no-brainer.

Check out Selle and Fizik seats

How to put this politically correctly

I like riding my bike but I love riding something else much more. Not gonna do anything to mess that up.

Ha!

Get a good seat that does not cause issues

Performance Bike has many and will let you return them if not a good fit

You have a great heart rate zone! Dang

That is working it!!

• Jbarnes1210
    Jbarnes1210 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    No longer hide from the camera, or hated to see how I look in pics.
  • Standsfast
    Standsfast Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Great news from all above!
    My NSV was squeezing behind the living room chair, to reach a " lost" toy the dog wanted. I did not have to pull the chair away from the wall to reach it. Now the little fat white dog needs to lose a few so he can get his own toys!
  • pjwoodhouse
    pjwoodhouse Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I was sorting some pictures and just to compare, I put this together. The 2015 picture was just a couple weeks ago. The other thing that makes me happy is that in the first 4 pictures the top is an XXL. In the 2015 it's an M :smiley:
    bj94fdpgb47y.jpg
  • Abm4n
    Abm4n Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I get to feel the cold more easily than before, due to having less insulation. So this morning I grabbed a light woolly jumper from my chest of drawers and put it on. Yes, it felt a bit tight but hey, this is the jumper that my mother knitted for me when I was 16 - that's 42 years ago! and it felt tight back then 'cos that was the look in the 1970s!
  • Abm4n
    Options
    Even my FEET have shrunk and now my SHOES feel looser so I am now wearing TWO pairs of socks when I play tennis so my tennis shoes fit properly. I didn't even register this as a NSV until now.
  • Abm4n
    Options

It on the last hole now.

Slow patient progress. No crazy diets. No starvation. Just sensible low carb eating.

s0lrp264olnm.jpg
    [/quote]

The belt don't lie - that's the truth.
  • pjwoodhouse
    Options
    A new NSV for me. I fit into my size 16 jeans I haven't worn in about a year and a half. I couldn't believe it. I can't shake this grin off my face.

Nice - that's a great one! I also love your new avatar pic, you look great! :)
  • KittensMaster
    Options
    I love sunsets. Today was a great day

And what an awesome sunset

It's a silly thing but I love it

mrjbcb1qh5qd.jpg
  • totaloblivia
    totaloblivia Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Glad you were going slow when you took the pic! Great sunset though!
  • DianaElena76
    DianaElena76 Posts: 1,241 Member
    Options
    My father-in-law finally remarked on how much weight I've lost. :)
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    I was sorting some pictures and just to compare, I put this together. The 2015 picture was just a couple weeks ago. The other thing that makes me happy is that in the first 4 pictures the top is an XXL. In the 2015 it's an M :smiley:
    bj94fdpgb47y.jpg

Goodness, this is a huge change! Love the comparison!! :) Congrats.
  • pjwoodhouse
    Options
    KnitOrMiss wrote: »
    bj94fdpgb47y.jpg

Goodness, this is a huge change! Love the comparison!! :) Congrats.

Thanks! :)
  • KittensMaster
    Options
    I'm a coffee addict

Mmmmmmmmmmm

New Starbucks bold Anniversary Blend out !!!

I'm in my happy place

ncq029vq33d1.jpg
  • DianaElena76
    DianaElena76 Posts: 1,241 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    My husband again remarked that he doesn't want me to lose too much weight (this time he admitted it's because he thinks all the other men are going to be drooling over me, and I assured him I am simply trying to get healthy and to feel good about myself), and then he asked if I was still in the 200s. When I told him I weighed in at 189 that morning, his jaw dropped and he said, "What?! You're not in the 2s anymore? You weigh less than me!!" I'm not sure why that made me feel awesome, but it did. :)
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    Put this on my news feed, but all of you aren't officially my "friend" and won't see it. Anyway, I changed my profile picture to me in my New Orleans (Louisiana, USA) Saints football jersey with #9 being their amazing quarterbacks, Drew Brees, number! I have to say that it fit just right last year. This year, not so much, thankfully! It's time for a new jersey! :smiley: