NSV's

Options

Replies

• Lillith32
    Lillith32 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I am wearing my fat pants today. My fat pants are size 6. They are size 6, you guys! *Happy Dance*
  • emilybeaver
    emilybeaver Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Lillith32 wrote: »
    I am wearing my fat pants today. My fat pants are size 6. They are size 6, you guys! *Happy Dance*

I wanna be a size 6!! I have NEVER been a size 6. I think the lowest I've ever been was a size 10.

My NSV is my mom called my skinny mini this morning :smiley:
  • daylitemag
    daylitemag Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    @mandycat223 that is a great story! Good for you making that donation.
  • daylitemag
    daylitemag Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I just realized that I no longer get out of breath when I go up the stairs at my office, and the other day my wife commented that I am walking more quickly/easily. When I think about it it makes sense as I've lost over 50lbs. If you handed me a 50LB bag of cement and said carry it up the stairs I'd drop it on your toe and tell you you were nuts. LOL
  • moe0303
    moe0303 Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Pushups got a little bit harder. I used to go until my belly hit the floor. Now, my belly is not hitting the floor until my chest is almost touching the ground.
  • chaoticdreams
    chaoticdreams Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I finally got into my new Levi's! I've been eyeing them for months. They are a size 16 but run a bit small and they fit perfect, even with some bloat I've got going on. Scale isn't budging, but I'm stating not to care. :D And for the first time in a long long time, I can actually see the weight loss in my face and in the mirror when I dress in the morning.

And..... one more.... Since being diagnosed type 2 in January, my BG testing has been perfect and in the normal ranges for the last week, fasting and non fasting. :smiley: Got an A1C test next month and praying/crossing fingers, it's good. :D
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    Wonderful NSVs @chaoticdreams!! This woe works!!
  • Lillith32
    Options
    @moe0303 that's a great NSV! You lost your belly but you'll gain arm and back muscle!
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    Such great victories! Keep on rocking the low carb life!
  • Sarahb29
    Sarahb29 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Lillith32 wrote: »

Can I trade fat pants with you? Lol
  • Lillith32
    Options

Sarahb29 wrote: »

Can I trade fat pants with you? Lol

Only if they're size 4 :smiley:
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    Wow. Awesome NSVs!! Thanks for keeping me motivated.
  • jesslintch
    jesslintch Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I put on my favorite maxi-dress this morning. I've lost enough belly and butt that it drags on the ground.
  • suesuarez
    suesuarez Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    SO motivational! I'm loving the NSVs!
  • Sarahb29
    Sarahb29 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    NSVs - I didn't get to go to the mall this week, but last weekend I realized I was fitting back into 1X sizes again. Early 2015 I was buying 3-4X. I'm going to try to get back to the mall today to see if I'm doing any better now :)

Last week I also walked around lunch time 4 out of 5 work days because it was SO nice out. I stuck with LCHF food even when I ate out on my breaks and ate bacon, eggs, ground steak, omelettes and declined the hash browns and toast the meals came with. The waitress seemed SHOCKED that I didn't want it and kept saying "is that all you're going to eat? Are you sure?". It felt like enough to me but as I looked around I realized everyone else had massive portions, entire plates of hash browns, 2 slices of toast, stacks of pancakes, burgers, fries, just loads of food.

My scale hasn't been budging for awhile so I really need to focus on my NSVs!!
  • SuesNewImage
    SuesNewImage Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    After shedding 75lb I finally had a professional bra fitting to go with the new wardrobe. Walked in as an ex-size 28 when I started the WOE, walked out with a size 18. On my way til next new wardrobe and underwater spree.
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    Great NSVs!!

@SuesNewImage A 28 to an 18? That's darn impressive!

I need to go for a bra fitting soon too. I used to be squeezed into a 36C 40lbs ago. Now my 36B's are too loose. I really notice it when it comes to my sports bras during basketball - not enough support.... Not that my new size needs much supporting. LOL :D;)
  • Lillith32
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I have a new nickname in my running group. La Flakita (Spanish for little skinny). When I showed up to the group meet yesterday one of the guys looked at me and said, you lost a ton of weight since the last time I saw you. I looked at him. .. dude, that was a week ago. He squinted, thought about it for a minute, and said, you look like you lost a ton of weight since a week ago. There you have it.
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    I've had to star wearing all my rings one finger over because they were too lose on the fingers I usually wear them on. And I'm also at that point where everyone starts telling you, "Oh you're too skinny...you don't need to lose any more weight" even though I'm still technically at the low end of the "overweight" BMI and still have something like 20-25 more pounds to go.
  • Lillith32
    Options
    Omg Omg Omg! I got a photo from Tuesday's run club with two of my friends, very fit runners, one of whom is still in high school. Guess what... I didn't look any fatter then them! In fact, I looked about the same size, and a bit slimmer then one. We were all standing facing the camera head-on, so it (hopefully) wasn't just a trick of the camera, but even if it was... I'll take it.