NSV's

Options

Replies

• RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Phrick wrote: »
    I'm back in a size 4 this morning, comfortably.

YAY!!
  • RowdysLady
    Options
    Brigit723 wrote: »
    Normal bloodwork for the first time in 4yrs. Down TWO jeans sizes in 20 days! Less joint pain. I can't wait to see what the coming months bring.

Great Job!
  • Brigit723
    Brigit723 Posts: 58 Member
    Options

RowdysLady wrote: »
    Brigit723 wrote: »

Great Job!

Thanks!
  • RowdysLady
    Options
    Those seem like some pretty big NSVs @Abm4n
  • NonnaTurtle
    NonnaTurtle Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    woot!woot!woot! @RowdysLady - fantastic nsv :)
    *clapping loudly*
  • Brigit723
    Brigit723 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    RowdysLady wrote: »
    A really big NSV for me - No sweetener in my BPC any more! I started with about 10 packets of Stevia and weaned down to ZERO!!
    That's fantastic! That was a very difficult transition for me. I know how hard that is!
    You're sweet enough anyway! :wink:
  • Fvaisey
    Fvaisey Posts: 5,506 Member
    Options
    Abm4n wrote: »
    A few small NSV's:

My body doesn't seem to sweat much any more. I don't have any bacterial infections of any kind anywhere. I don't seem to get hot and sweaty and don't seem to need deodorant any more. It's odd. My feet have shrunk and my shoes feel loose. I get cold very easily and seed more layers of clothing but almost never get sick anymore. I don't snore any more. Even my teeth seem to be better; I don't seem to have any cavities - when I do they seem to heal themselves. I almost never get any aches and pains, stiffness and sore joints. I have stopped going to the doctor and no longer go to any physiotherapists, osteopaths or medical practitioners of any kind. What would be the point? I am in better health now than I was 30 years ago.

That is a lot of NSV's in one post! Great to hear!
  • NonnaTurtle
    NonnaTurtle Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    sarahthes wrote: »
    Today I'm wearing a shirt that hasn't fit since I started showing with my first pregnancy (almost 5 years ago) and goal pants I bought just before getting pregnant with my 2nd and never got to wear (because I got pregnant so fast). Closet shopping is awesome...

Wow - Wow - Wow
    That is fantastic!!! Happy dancing for you :)
  • Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    Options
    @sarahthes that is amazing, I have cleared out clothes myself too recently. That feeling of handing over clothes that are too big is just the most amazing feeling, so well done you! I hope you are savouring that incredible feeling as it will will help you when the going gets rough. So proud of your progress. Makes me feel all inspired to keep on going myself.
  • Cyndi146
    Cyndi146 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    sarahthes wrote: »
    Closet shopping is awesome...

I LOVE closet shopping!!