NSV's

Replies

• nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    2t9nty wrote: »
    For the past 4 days, my highest fasting glucose reading has been 100. This morning it was 91!

Woohoo! :) Best kind of NSV.
  • Fvaisey
    Fvaisey Posts: 5,506 Member
    @Steph_Maks Wow, looks like you are having a great time! What a fun NSV!
  • Liadin123
    Liadin123 Posts: 67 Member
    Steph_Maks Wasaga Beach! Ahhh.. I remember that... (I'm from Ontario). Nice! That is a most awesome NSV. My goal is to climb these North Vancouver hills and not want to die... lol. I hope I make it there!
  • elize7
    elize7 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Bump
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,751 Member
    elize7 wrote: »
    Once again, reading the NSVs of my fitness pals is like a balm to my eating disordered spirit. After so many of my own NSVs in the first year of my journey, I have struggled repeatedly to land on firm ground in a stable, maintenance lifestyle. Been swinging back and forth in so many ways for 18 months since the initial drive.
    Every day I read these discussions and take heart: I log mostly faithfully, weigh mostly faithfully, try to be true to my plan and life goals du jour....
    I'm learning about the courage I have to stick with this. I'm learning to have faith in this food plan of low carb or keto, because I'm living proof that it works when you work it. I'm learning about self care in the face of many defeats. I'm learning that I'm not alone in this and every new victory of my fitness pals that I read about, either weightloss or NSV is a victory for me...and I'm such a fan of us all.
    From the bottom of my heart, I thank you all for sharing the good, the bad, the ugly, and I might add...the beautiful.
    I feel so grateful every day.

What a wonderful place you are now Elize7. You have some so far already, maybe your body just needs to catch up with your mind. Give it time, it will happen for you.