Spring "Cleanse" - A 33 Day Tribute to Pie, Peeps and Cadbury Creme Eggs

Options

Replies

• WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Day 1 - Talenti Caramel Apple Pie, Lindt molten lava cake chocolate (I spent $80 at Lindt with the 50% sale yesterday so there's going to be a lot of chocolate in this cleanse).

Yes but you could have spent $160!
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Who am I kidding? Started the day out right with Minny's chocolate pie ala The Help (minus the special ingredient).

Day 1 - Minny's chocolate pie
  • WinoGelato
    Options
    auddii wrote: »
    Who am I kidding? Started the day out right with Minny's chocolate pie ala The Help (minus the special ingredient).

Day 1 - Minny's chocolate pie

Ba ha ha! We read that for book club and I got store bought pie for the discussion so no one would think I added anything!
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    New to the group, but IN. Can't do any pie, but started out with some Toasted Almond Talenti.
  • WinoGelato
    Options
    Preview of my day 1:
    b9ukdu0osk9f.jpg
    2h1w2po3zogw.jpg
    8c127a2lgtkg.jpg
    5cyai701f7i3.jpg
    ti4o8jgpppp1.jpg
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Pecan pie - 1eaApa7.png
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    That blueberry pie looks delicious!
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    The pecan & blueberry look wonderful!! Macros & calories don't count on Pi day right?

This was breakfast - Chocolate Peanut butter pie

21k08q0.jpg

Followed by Cup of Joe Macaron (not my picture) Mr. C and I both picked out 3 different ones

01-cupjoe.jpg

And these cupcakes: Chocolate caramel pretzel, French toast, Chocolate Peanut butter, and Holy Cannoli

2djpgtu.jpg

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    Oh my god^^^^ :p

Seriously. My Talenti and chocolates (I had more) look very sad in comparison.
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    Day 1 --Girl Scout cookies have arrived in Green Bay!!! 2 Tagalongs eaten!

I'm "easing" in to this cleanse, as I've denied my body the proper "cleansing" that sweets provide for far too long (and I don't have a big sweet tooth, but I shall improve, as is my hopes to achieve through this cleanse). As my body adjusts, I am sure I will be able to tolerate a better, more high quality daily cleansing treat, lol!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    For today's selection we are going here: http://www.dessertclubnyc.com/index2.php?v=v1#!/HOME

We are hungry now so we are going to drive into the east village, grab a bite then go to The Dessert Club.

Oh wow. Yum.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    For Day 1 I made a triple berry pie. I've made crostata before but never pie-- mine is REALLY ugly. :laugh: But I had a bit of the dough earlier (baked the scraps with cinnamon sugar) and it was delicious so oh well.
  • kristen6350
    kristen6350 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Pie Day treat - Day one of cleanse
    kroger-deluxe-churned-ice-1940_zpsyin09lee.jpg

• GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    For today's selection we are going here: http://www.dessertclubnyc.com/index2.php?v=v1#!/HOME

We are hungry now so we are going to drive into the east village, grab a bite then go to The Dessert Club.

Get me one of everything please
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I had some Samoas today. I don't really suspect I'll get anything grand until I go on vacation as I want to burn through some of the stuff I already have.

Lovely pies and other pastries on the first page. Uggg, that Tonight Dough. Why can't I find you in Houston?

• HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    Options
    I'm in, and I'm going to challenge those of you who are TRULY HARDCORE to take it with me to the next level.

I hereby solemnly swear to adhere to the spring cleanse regimen to the best of my ability, from US Ultimate Pi Day (3.14.15) to European Ultimate Pie Day (31.4.15) In this time, I shall manage my food intake every day, in keeping with the last 5-10 pounds +recomp which are my goal, but not to the point of denying myself the sweet, sweet nectar of creamy frozen goodness.

This, I say! It is my sworn duty as a wee woman of a Certain Age, that I shalt protect and build my bones through picking up heavy stuff, putting it down again, and shoveling dairy products down my gullet.

Sworn this day of Pi.

Elaine
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Day 1: Ghirardelli Dark Cherry Tango & Barber Foods Cream Brie & Apple stuffed chicken breasts