Options
    That blackout cupcake looks amazing. <3

Day 1: Triple berry pie
    Day 2: triple berry pie and white chocolate snickerdoodles

8eedddbb-5537-4252-8d19-b8dd224fd9ff_zps5e5shgdq.jpg
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    OMG! I'm struggling on day 2! I just had a glorious "winner, winner, chicken dinner" from our favorite local spot, and I don't know how I will find room for my sweet tonight. Sigh...I should have started my own "33 day Fried Chicken cleanse", LOL.

For real, though--I think I want a Mexican Coca-Cola for a late night treat. That counts, right?
  • HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    Options
    You can always run around the block to offset extra treats....
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    EWJLang wrote: »
    You can always run around the block to offset extra treats....

Oh, I did that already (day at the park with the kiddos--such a BEAUTIFUL day). Earned plenty of extra calories. I'm just physically stuffed, lol. That clearly means I MUST drink more calories--maybe some whiskey for the last 100 calories I've got to spend ;)
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    1- cookies and cream pie. Peanut butter pie. Pepperoni pizza pie. Sam Adams winter brew. Tube of thin mints. Box of doh si dohs.
    2 tube of thin mints,serving of tonight dough,serving of salted peanut caramel.

• marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Day 2 - candy fruit slice, a marshmallow and Talenti - Hazelnut chocolate chip cookie

• CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Day 2- A Rice Krispy Treat my mom gave me and some Mexican cinnamon cookies
    p1040414.jpg
    Not my pic but I seriously love these guys
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Ghirardelli Dark Cherry Tango & Barber Foods Cream Brie & Apple stuffed chicken breasts
    Day 2: 1.5 servings of Mini Butterfinger Cups & made a Caramel Rice cake sandwich with Maranatha Creamy Raw Maple Butter
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    OdesAngel wrote: »
    Day 1: Chocolate Peanut butter pie, french toast cupcake, Chocopologie burnt caramel & hawaiian sea salt chocolate square, Cup of Joe Macaron
    Day 2: Orange creamsicle macaron, Irish car bomb cupcake, and more of the Chocopologie which is very good but not worth the price.

jhskmx.jpg

I'm coming to your house. Serious. Is there booze in it?

Of course there is, guiness in the cake, irish whiskey in the ganache and baileys in the icing

Baileys icing is my favorite. I mean, all buttercream is my favorite but Baileys buttercream is extra amazing.
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    ceoverturf wrote: »
    I also had a can of Good People Snake Handler Double IPA, but I don't think that really counts...

You...I like you!

swxnEWJ.gif
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Day 1: apple pie/Caramel Apple Pie Talenti
    Day 2: Ghirardelli 72% Cacao chocolate squares (not many calories left so I went the safe route)
  • HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    Options
    Day 2: Talenti Hazelnut and Chocolate Chip. Definitely superior to the Cold Fusion Hazelnut.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    So, I went a little crazy yesterday...

Day 1: Chocolate pie, apple pie, and buttermilk pie.
    Day 2: Cadbury caramel egg and blue bell mardi gras ice cream.

20150315_192622_zpsrnghlov9.jpg
  • dennie24
    dennie24 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Dreyers salted caramel pretzel frozen custard
    Day 2: Breyers Strawberry Truffle Gelato Indulgences
  • sunburntgalaxy
    sunburntgalaxy Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Brownie Mint Pie
    Day 2: Peanut Butter Banana Cream Pie

Both were from Baker's Square. Today I went to the grocery store and got some gelato - Talenti Caramel Cookie Crunch. I also have some mini cupcakes from Mariano's that I got last week and saved for this week. The are frozen which seemed weird but I tried them and when they defrost they are just like fresh baked - Mariano's has the best cupcakes in my opinion, but I like a basic buttercream so that may be why (theirs is very similar to what I make).

We're having a potluck at work for St Patrick's day on Tuesday and I am going to be bringing in Funfetti dip and cookies. It is easy and looks tasty (have never tried it so this is a good way to do it so it isn't at my house in case it isn't as good as I hope). I got the recipe off of Eat Yourself Skinny, but the cookies are just regular cookies (I went with graham crackers and Nilla Wafers).

This was a non-logging weekend for me but I am back to the grind tomorrow so I will be trying hard to stay in my calorie goal - other than the dip which I will have to watch (don't want to have too much) it shouldn't be a problem, because I have the cupcakes pretty often, and the gelato isn't too bad for calories. I always save some for a treat at the end of the day.
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    Day 2: Same as day one.

(Leftover) triple berry pie a la mode.
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    Day 2: Are these new? Because they are sure new to me, I actually squee-ed when I saw them in the store:

kt9n3emy14lw.jpg

Really good. The gelato is a little "mousse-ier" than in the traditional container.

And since I have some calories left, I think a little Southern Comfort will help prepare me for the new workweek.

And seriously these pictures are amazing! Especially all those cupcakes...
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Day 1: pain au chocolat and blueberry pie
    Day 2: chocolate cake donut, Cadbury mini eggs (hard shell not the creme ones), and roasted Peeps!

40jp8kfkjqeh.jpg
    6ko6kx0lce03.jpg
    kesdmhh2nmdl.jpg
    05hje0x6wsl7.jpg
    3vbf3r6nwn0p.jpg

• Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    Day 2

breyers-gelato.jpg