For those leaving the NS site

Options

Replies

• hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I like the Fage plain yogurt - 25g protein, 100 cal.
  • 4aay
    4aay Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hello NS peeps! Just checking in...yvaniy/Catherine on ns
    mmm all the yogurt talk is making my mouth water but water is all I have left for today. My current fav yogurt is the Dannon Lite Toasted Coconut- had 2 today.
  • maineapple
    maineapple Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    The Cabot Greek Style vanilla bean lowfat yogurt is seriously so delicious it tastes like a dessert to me. For 1/2 cup it is 120 calories and 8.5 grams of protein. Not sure how this compares to other brands, or even if you can find this out of the New England area as the company is in Vermont.
  • Sandikc101455
    Sandikc101455 Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    To find my groups, I click on more on the menu bar, then "community". Scroll to bottom of the threads, and all that I have posted in show up.
  • suegen1
    suegen1 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    To find my groups, I click on more on the menu bar, then "community". Scroll to bottom of the threads, and all that I have posted in show up.

Thanks Sandi, I am still getting lost within that area to find where I posted.
  • oklawdog
    oklawdog Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Good to see so many familiar faces. Hello everyone.
  • Nene1125
    Nene1125 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    oklawdog wrote: »

Thanks Sandi
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    oklawdog wrote: »
    Hi, Kimberly! Glad you found us!

2HyQ.gif
    psvcevyuAVQiU
    nkeuyrrnfuybo6nd553bz
    NS
    Lose 5
    NS Refugees
    Nutribuddies
    NS Group Users
    Dump That Rump

kjbnykg Chalmation
  • YesIcanIjustdoit
    YesIcanIjustdoit Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Hi I am here too!!! Yes I can I just do It!!!!!
  • irandamay
    irandamay Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    maineapple wrote: »
    The Cabot Greek Style vanilla bean lowfat yogurt is seriously so delicious it tastes like a dessert to me. For 1/2 cup it is 120 calories and 8.5 grams of protein. Not sure how this compares to other brands, or even if you can find this out of the New England area as the company is in Vermont.
    I love the Cabot vanilla bean one... the only problem is they only sell it in the giant bucket at my supermarket and I don't eat it all before it goes bad. :(
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    kkpaws wrote: »
    Hi I am here too!!! Yes I can I just do It!!!!!
    Hi Kimmy! :)

2HyQ.gif
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    irandamay wrote: »
    I love the Cabot vanilla bean one... the only problem is they only sell it in the giant bucket at my supermarket and I don't eat it all before it goes bad. :(

Hi Miranda
    That Would be a problem, And the Other problem is that I would probably overeat out of a large container.

Cheers
    Roger
    April 25, 2015 -157.2 Pounds Lost

vqivar950p9y.jpg
    HxEv8k.jpg
    My Fitnesspal links
    Nutrisystem Group Users
    RogerToo from NutriSystem Stray Thoughts
    Slower Weight loss at 50?
    [/URL]
    Early Risers - Eastern Time Zone
    I’ve Got the Power - Mon 3/30 to Sun 5/10 - Join Anytime!
    100+ to Lose Support Group Permanent Thread(Everyone is welcome)
    Notice that the ticker only records in 1 pound increments,
    and only shows my loss since I joined My Fitness Pal :)
    88672520.png
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Ron_369 wrote: »
    jserv13 wrote: »
    Just wanted to shared..I picked up some different favors of dan non light yogurt today, instead of my bulk buying at SAMs Club for strawberry and blueberry. Omg the raspberry chocolate is awesome! I can't wait to try the salted caramel. Adds some different flavor to the diet.

My favorite is the Toasted Coconut Vanilla. The Caramel Apple Pie had the top spot, but since it was seasonal & not around anymore, I moved the coconut back to numero uno.

I got that today, the Toasted Coconut and Raspberry Choco. Can't wait to try these.

• Buttons61
    Buttons61 Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    Hi Everybody! We are all obviously doing pretty good! We have talked about yogurt for 2 pages instead of something bad for us! I have strept and bronchitis, so buying the yogurt was a good deal. It slipped down my throat and cooled the tonsils, which are the size of large hard boiled eggs right now. LOL. Lost the 3 lbs. I kept playing with. Totally worth it! ;)

Congratulations on your 2 lb. loss, Roger! Perseverance!
  • DorisSilver50
    DorisSilver50 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Buttons, ick that sounds awful! Feel better soon!!!!
  • hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    Hi Jan, Congrats on the loss, and glad the yogurt feels good going down...but take good care of you with those inflamed tonsils!
  • jserv13
    jserv13 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    So glad everyone is trying the Greek yogurt flavors. They are yummy and decadent.
  • AdNil54f
    AdNil54f Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I get the 'Totally worth it!' Lol! Hope you feel better soon!
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Gosh, buttons. Hope you feel better soon.
  • ssflbelle2012
    ssflbelle2012 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Buttons61 wrote: »
    Hi Everybody! We are all obviously doing pretty good! We have talked about yogurt for 2 pages instead of something bad for us! I have strept and bronchitis, so buying the yogurt was a good deal. It slipped down my throat and cooled the tonsils, which are the size of large hard boiled eggs right now. LOL. Lost the 3 lbs. I kept playing with. Totally worth it! ;)

Congratulations on your 2 lb. loss, Roger! Perseverance!

So sorry to hear you have bronchitis and strep but glad to hear the yogurt cooled down your throat. Congratulations on the 3 pounds lost.