For those leaving the NS site

Options

Replies

• Buttons61
    Buttons61 Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for concern! It is the first I have been sick in years; the dogs like me not moving! I may not lose for a bit again, but it is good to get back on track! Thanks to Roger's post, (somewhere!) I edited my start wt. for Jan. when I first started NS. Makes me feel better! :)
  • sjragard
    sjragard Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, just added the app and made my account. Just couldn't do the NuMi app. Love the Nutrisystem food, but the NuMi app is a mess!
  • JennJayBee
    JennJayBee Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Here!
  • JennJayBee
    Options
    Regarding tickers... Unfortunately, since I've been with MFP for WAY longer than with NS, my ticker reflects my OLD starting weight-- which was a lot less than the starting weight I had when I joined NS. (I ballooned way past my MFP starting weight before I finally joined NS.) So I don't tend to use it for that reason. If anyone has a suggestion as to how to fix it, let me know.
  • JennJayBee
    Options
    Also... Gosh, I need to stop being lazy and update my bear picture!
  • ssflbelle2012
    ssflbelle2012 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    JennJayBee wrote: »
    Regarding tickers... Unfortunately, since I've been with MFP for WAY longer than with NS, my ticker reflects my OLD starting weight-- which was a lot less than the starting weight I had when I joined NS. (I ballooned way past my MFP starting weight before I finally joined NS.) So I don't tend to use it for that reason. If anyone has a suggestion as to how to fix it, let me know.
    Hi JennJayBee You can change your starting weight by going to my home click on the check in and look down near the save changes. Just above that you will see in blue, the words edit previous entries click on that and you can change your weight up to what you want it to be. Hope that helps.

z55387af06aeb6.gif
    16077007.png
  • Buttons61
    Options

Hi! Welcome! I was just thinking how cute your picture was! hope you just exchange bears! :#
  • JennJayBee
    Options
    Buttons61 wrote: »

Hi! Welcome! I was just thinking how cute your picture was! hope you just exchange bears! :#

Yes. I'm up to 50 lbs lost. (10-20 more to go.)
  • JennJayBee
    Options
    ssflbelle wrote: »
    Hi JennJayBee You can change your starting weight by going to my home click on the check in and look down near the save changes. Just above that you will see in blue, the words edit previous entries click on that and you can change your weight up to what you want it to be. Hope that helps.

z55387af06aeb6.gif
    16077007.png

I think that did fix it, thanks!
  • Sandikc101455
    Sandikc101455 Posts: 565 Member
    Options

z55387af06aeb6.gif
    16077007.png

I think that did fix it, thanks!

Sure looks like it worked! I'll have to get on my laptop and fix mine. Wonder if I can add all my weigh ins to my chart. I hate that it shows a drop of 38# for the day I started logging here again.
  • YesIcanIjustdoit
    YesIcanIjustdoit Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Chalmation wrote: »
    kkpaws wrote: »
    Hi I am here too!!! Yes I can I just do It!!!!!
    Hi Kimmy! :)

2HyQ.gif
    HI Ya Cindy!!! Good to see You!!!

• RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for concern! It is the first I have been sick in years; the dogs like me not moving! I may not lose for a bit again, but it is good to get back on track! Thanks to Roger's post, (somewhere!) I edited my start wt. for Jan. when I first started NS. Makes me feel better! :)

Hi
    I finally did mine too, Fastest 150+ pounds I ever lost in one day :)
    Roger
    sjragard wrote: »
    Hi, just added the app and made my account. Just couldn't do the NuMi app. Love the Nutrisystem food, but the NuMi app is a mess!

The Numi site is a mess, Seriously they had three meal slots and a suggestion to put snacks and desserts into thos meals? Can You say easy to overeat if You preplan like I do and then work from the printout.

Roger
    April 25, 2015 -157.5 Pounds Lost

vqivar950p9y.jpg
    HxEv8k.jpg
    My Fitnesspal links
    Nutrisystem Group Users
    RogerToo from NutriSystem Stray Thoughts
    Slower Weight loss at 50?
    [/URL]
    Early Risers - Eastern Time Zone
    I’ve Got the Power - Mon 3/30 to Sun 5/10 - Join Anytime!
    100+ to Lose Support Group Permanent Thread(Everyone is welcome)
    Notice that the ticker only records in 1 pound increments,
    and only shows my loss since I joined My Fitness Pal
    :)
    88672520.png
    a
  • Buttons61
    Options
    Buttons, ick that sounds awful! Feel better soon!!!!

Hi! Thank you! I finally am... Lots of meds! - Jan. I have been re-reading all the flavors of the yogurts! You all have sure hooked me on the greek yogurt! -- I had to make another run! I found the strawberry cheesecake and key lime flavors. They are quick favorites! I have to laugh, many flavors mentioned are hard to find here, it just tickles me areas are so different! I saw one passion fruit, but another lady got to it first! Picked up some cherry chocolate, and a banana cream- this is the south, after all! I will have to scope out different stores.

What are most people doing now. I was just curious. I am using this site for tracking food, water, and exercise. I like the flexibility of it. I am also doing the NuMi, but still don't like it as much. Can I drop the NS tracking and just order food, and maybe track weight? Does NS care as to the program itself, is it mandatory I guess I am asking? I thought I would track on both at least until after the old site closes. What you all doing?...
  • hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    Hi Jan,
    Glad that you're starting to feel better. I chuckled envisioning you and the other lady competing for the passion fruit! :)
    I'm tracking food, water, exercise, and weight here...but since I want my bears, also tracking weight on NuMi. But that's all I do on NuMi. The only thing I do on Nutrisystem.com is manage food orders. My next BBB is going to be processed on the 15th (I requested an early shipment to make sure it arrives well before my vacation).
    Take care, Val
  • ssflbelle2012
    Options
    I do the food tracking, exercise, weight, blog and postings here. I only will use the website if I can still use it for my food orders. I don't believe I can use Numi isn't that for people who have smart phones or I pads. I have the old tracphone for emergencies.
    I also love all the wonderful flavors Dannon is coming out with. Have any of you tried the citrus yet. I enjoyed it. I mix 1/4 cup of special K granola in mine. I usually do that on those days that I have my chip snacks. The yogurt and granola is a wonderful crunchy sweet dessert for the evening.
  • ssflbelle2012
    Options
    Hi Folks if anyone is wanting additional support besides here there is an NS thread I discovered at http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/packaged-meals-clinics-nutrisystem-medifast-jenny-craig-etc/297998-nutrisystem-newbie.html
    They are newbie who are using the NS 5 day plan that Walmart sell. I did post over there tonight. Just thought I would mention it in case anyone is looking for additional support and wants to check it out. I find all the support I can get to be very helpful.
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    I do the food tracking, exercise, weight, blog and postings here. I only will use the website if I can still use it for my food orders. I don't believe I can use Numi isn't that for people who have smart phones or I pads. I have the old tracphone for emergencies.
    I also love all the wonderful flavors Dannon is coming out with. Have any of you tried the citrus yet. I enjoyed it. I mix 1/4 cup of special K granola in mine. I usually do that on those days that I have my chip snacks. The yogurt and granola is a wonderful crunchy sweet dessert for the evening.
    You don't need a smartphone or tablet to use NuMi.
    http://www.numi.com

2HyQ.gif
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    Hi Anybody want to guess if the nutriSystem.com website will run any better once they close the forums?

Hi! Thank you! I finally am... Lots of meds! - Jan. I have been re-reading all the flavors of the yogurts! You all have sure hooked me on the greek yogurt! -- I had to make another run! I found the strawberry cheesecake and key lime flavors. They are quick favorites! I have to laugh, many flavors mentioned are hard to find here, it just tickles me areas are so different! I saw one passion fruit, but another lady got to it first! Picked up some cherry chocolate, and a banana cream- this is the south, after all! I will have to scope out different stores.

What are most people doing now. I was just curious. I am using this site for tracking food, water, and exercise. I like the flexibility of it. I am also doing the NuMi, but still don't like it as much. Can I drop the NS tracking and just order food, and maybe track weight? Does NS care as to the program itself, is it mandatory I guess I am asking? I thought I would track on both at least until after the old site closes. What you all doing?...

Hi Buttons
    I am still tracking my Weight on NutriSystem.com and will be until they remove it from there if they do.
    I am now tracking my food here. It is much faster than on the NS or NuMi site.
    I do not think anything is mandatory for NutriSystem beyond buying their foods.
    Even Then I buy SS foods from others is I can get it cheaper. The sellers price has to be cheaper including shipping than NutriSystems price with the free shipping there. So they have to be really cheap to make it worth doing.

I worked it out that with the 20% discount + the 40% off of that discounted price using the Costco NS Gift cards I bought during the sale and free shipping on A La Carte additions that I am paying slightly less than 50% of the listed price. :) Using a $100 added food times 80% = $80, then take that times the 60% GC price and we end up at 48% of the listed prices.

The Coconut vanilla and Citrus flavor is good too.

Have a Good Weekend
    roger
    Hi Jan,
    Glad that you're starting to feel better. I chuckled envisioning you and the other lady competing for the passion fruit! :)
    I'm tracking food, water, exercise, and weight here...but since I want my bears, also tracking weight on NuMi. But that's all I do on NuMi. The only thing I do on Nutrisystem.com is manage food orders. My next BBB is going to be processed on the 15th (I requested an early shipment to make sure it arrives well before my vacation).
    Take care, Val

Hi Val
    I am still doing the weight tracking and 50 clicks on the NS website. I am doing the 50 clicks in case it hangs around long enough. If Not I will call and push for a partial discount.
    I keep a paper log of my weights anyway. I also keep a electronic log on the computer. If need be I can use those on NuMi. I did sign up there and put some weights in.

Did You add the new Shelf Stable Foods to Your BBB order?

Cheers
    Roger

Hi Belle AKA Amanda
    You can use NuMi from the computer. You are not the only Non SmartPhone user.
    I have used it from the computer.

The Food Tracking is better here FWIW.

Cheers
    Roger
    Chalmation wrote: »
    You don't need a smartphone or tablet to use NuMi.
    http://www.numi.com

2HyQ.gif

Have a Good Weekend
    Roger
    EXTKQl.gif
    NutriSystem Forums

April 25, 2015 -157.5 Pounds Lost
    vqivar950p9y.jpg
    HxEv8k.jpg
    My Fitnesspal links
    Nutrisystem Group Users
    Roger's Useful Links
    Abbreviations commonly used
    NutriSystem Food Reviews Group

Other Links
    I’ve Got the Power - Mon 3/30 to Sun 5/10 - Join Anytime!
    100+ to Lose Support Group Permanent Thread(Everyone is welcome)
    Notice that the ticker only records in 1 pound increments,
    and shows my loss since I joined NutriSystem and not My Fitness Pal
    :)
    88672520.png
  • Buttons61
    Options

Good idea, I will try that! I love granola, too! Will buy citrus next time since you liked it!!

Thanks for everyone's input! I feel confident now just tracking weight on the NS site. The DD on the old site was completely bare of people yesterday. Kinda sad... Need to rescue my measurements still... :'(
  • hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    Hi Roger, I'm on the super-cheap NutriSystem plan. I get whatever they send me...I don't get to choose my food. If I want to make any customizations, then my price would increase...and the cost-benefit there isn't worth it to me right now. I've not hated anything. And the few things that made me grimace, I doctored up with added veggies and spices and ended up enjoying. ~Val