Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Early Risers - Eastern Time Zone

Replies

• RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    ejz2qO.gif

vV8ct1.png

mcwWr4.jpg

QyCs90.jpg

yD4ICp.gif

2akkEb.jpg
  • parityanimal
    parityanimal Posts: 21,220 Member
    Kids try 10 decades worth of adult brown bag lunches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgZLPGT5llg
  • parityanimal
    100 years worth of THANKSGIVING food!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od_h0BiSL_c
  • GardenKatGardens
    GardenKatGardens Posts: 2,496 Member
    Good Morning! Tuesday. Pretty much agenda free today.
    Will hit the gym this afternoon...and plan to be home before the rain mid afternoon/evening.

Tom E was back to his old 'slashing' self this morning after belly rub...and he added a bite just for ???? He'll be happy outdoors today. Will come in around lunch time for a few bites of dry kibble, and shortly will be going out again. He's loving this weather! I'm loving the 'break' :)

Radish sandwiches...sounds like something I'd eat!! May have to give that a try around lunch today. I'd have to agree with those kids on several dishes...
    100 years of Brown Bag Lunches...that was interesting just from a 'how food/tastes change' over the decades! Thanksgiving dishes too!

Rogers cartoons...today's to-do list, Southern State Trooper, and the apple peanut butter mini marshmallows is a cute snack. Wondering if my Grands would eat them. May have to pick up some mini m's at the store tomorrow, and take them for an after gym take home snack. (they have great potential to be really messy in the hands of kids LOL!)

Ok, Ed just posted , and I have a few things to get started. Like breakfast and some chores...
    I need an 'Eddie'!!! Someone who likes to clean baseboards and windows would be a great help! LOL!!

Later...
  • GardenKatGardens
    I have to share this cartoon Ed with a buddy who would live on bacon if he could!
    Funny stuff!!!
  • parityanimal
    Americans try international food combinations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7b9oCIpcgG4
  • parityanimal
    Kids try 100 years of sandwiches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvsVA3J_S1g
  • parityanimal
    Kids try historical airline food.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvjBR2_6hSg
  • parityanimal
    This should probably happen more often...PARENTS try school lunches for kids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4FWO_peOZ8
  • GardenKatGardens
    Good Morning! Wednesday....no groceries its Decatur Hair Day.
    Ok, then I most likely will drive into midtown and pick up some chicken fried tofu... :)
    Meanwhile I need to get some breakfast together and hit the shower..
    Coming back later to watch the kids eat, and look at the other funnies. I did stop long enough to see the grapeless grapes...very interesting...I love new foods.......hmmm?
    Later...
  • parityanimal
    Howdy y'all. It's wonderful Wednesday!

Currently 58 with light rain. High of 68 expected today with 50% chance of morning showers.

Might go to Aldi for a bit of not really necessary shopping later but can't go anywhere until after my wine crate is delivered, as it requires an adult signature. In the absence of any adults, I do hope I can suffice for that...

——————————————————————————————————————————————

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

:)

All mushrooms are edible. Some, only once...
  • RogerToo
    ZGCPzi.jpg

QNKbhI.jpg

cqOBvq.gif

4zMw0L.gif

jcH862.gif

y6erW9.gif
  • RogerToo
    edited February 2017
    Hi
    I was out walking today and hit 7.7K steps + 11 Cents. The temperature is 41 degrees vs 31 degrees yesterday and not to bad while walking. I was able to lighten up what I wear as a result.

I stopped at the Grocery Store Day for Bananas and picked up some nectarines as they looked good at a good price. The possibility of Showers in yesterdays forecast may have happened overnight, If that happened it happened early enough for the ground to dry out so I am guessing that the rain went north of me instead.

Have a Great Wednesday
    Roger

From Here: http://fox8.com/2017/02/21/video-thief-knocks-himself-out-during-store-break-in/
    Video: thief knocks himself out during store break-in

KRON, Ohio – Groups of thieves targeted Leprechaun Liquor Store on Manchester Road twice in one week, with one suspect appearing to knock himself out as he tried to make a getaway.
    The break-ins were both captured on surveillance video.
    In the most recent incident on February 19, video showed three men smashed a concrete block through the store’s front door and scrambling inside just before 4 a.m. They stole $1,000 in cigarettes, according to a police report.

With the alarm sounding as they rushed to leave, one suspect is seen falling over a counter door, where he appears to be unconscious. His accomplices left him there for a short time before one returned to drag the injured man out by his feet and then toss him in the back seat of a Pontiac Bonneville before the car drove away
    More in the link above including Video.

Also a 5th Grader asks for Police help with homework on Facebook and they help :)
  • RogerToo
    Good Morning! Tuesday. Pretty much agenda free today.
    Will hit the gym this afternoon...and plan to be home before the rain mid afternoon/evening.

Tom E was back to his old 'slashing' self this morning after belly rub...and he added a bite just for ???? He'll be happy outdoors today. Will come in around lunch time for a few bites of dry kibble, and shortly will be going out again. He's loving this weather! I'm loving the 'break' :)

Radish sandwiches...sounds like something I'd eat!! May have to give that a try around lunch today. I'd have to agree with those kids on several dishes...
    100 years of Brown Bag Lunches...that was interesting just from a 'how food/tastes change' over the decades! Thanksgiving dishes too!

Rogers cartoons...today's to-do list, Southern State Trooper, and the apple peanut butter mini marshmallows is a cute snack. Wondering if my Grands would eat them. May have to pick up some mini m's at the store tomorrow, and take them for an after gym take home snack. (they have great potential to be really messy in the hands of kids LOL!)

Ok, Ed just posted , and I have a few things to get started. Like breakfast and some chores...
    I need an 'Eddie'!!! Someone who likes to clean baseboards and windows would be a great help! LOL!!

Later...
    Hi Valerie
    I'm glad You liked the Cartoons :)
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Good Morning! Wednesday....no groceries its Decatur Hair Day.
    Ok, then I most likely will drive into midtown and pick up some chicken fried tofu... :)
    Meanwhile I need to get some breakfast together and hit the shower..
    Coming back later to watch the kids eat, and look at the other funnies. I did stop long enough to see the grapeless grapes...very interesting...I love new foods.......hmmm?
    Later...

Hi Again
    Some light groceries for me today :)

I wonder if the grapeless Grapes are also Boneless and Gluten Free :)
    Have a Great Day
    Roger
    Howdy y'all. It's wonderful Wednesday!

Currently 58 with light rain. High of 68 expected today with 50% chance of morning showers.

Might go to Aldi for a bit of not really necessary shopping later but can't go anywhere until after my wine crate is delivered, as it requires an adult signature. In the absence of any adults, I do hope I can suffice for that...
    Hi Ed
    I loved the Videos and Pictures...

I'm going with You have a 100% chance of rain today :)

Just be sure and carry Your proof of Age when You go to sign for the wine, Just in case :)

Enjoy the Day
    Roger
  • parityanimal
    Apparently I managed to look mature enough to sign for the wine...somehow.

20170222_101335_zpsklpx4n9z.jpg