Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Early Risers - Eastern Time Zone

Replies

• RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    UVgHO2.jpg

Ns8MYG.jpg

4YYZB5.jpg

i1cZXB.gif

P1CRLz.jpg

PO7zns.gif
  • RogerToo
    Hi
    I was out walking today and did 7.9K steps, The temperature was 35 degrees. The road and sidewalk conditions better overall, The Brook is running a little high from snow melt. I lost another 1 .25 pounds of what had to be mostly water weight since yesterday morning due to the amount of loss. One more pound to go to get back to my Friday Morning Pre St. Patrick's day meals.

I used 2 ounces of the Corned Beef between two 1/2 slices of Rye bread with Thousand Island Dressing yesterday for my mid morning snack. Nice and tasty too.

Have a Great Monday
    Roger
  • parityanimal
    parityanimal Posts: 21,218 Member
    edited March 2017
    This really isn't a fair comparison, because the $7 buffet is breakfast/brunch and the next buffet is supper, and the $95 buffet is another brunch. Not that any of us need to eat any buffet...When I eat buffet, I tend to eat the buffet. The whole buffet...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U61yzVVlUoE
  • RogerToo
    YXn9zd.jpg

PhrQO4.jpg
    Running Late with this one

mKjDav.jpg

UKYOCW.jpg

tELkEo.jpg

M6X7Us.png
  • RogerToo
    Hi
    I was out walking today and did 7.7K steps, The temperature was 43 degrees. I lost another 2 pounds of what had to be mostly water weight since yesterday morning due to the amount of loss. Now I am One pound under my Friday Morning Pre St. Patrick's day meals weight, Whee :)

I'll be brief, I need to work up a shopping list of groceries for my brother to take with him. So far I have a Cooked Turkey breast Half, Some Frozen Green & Yellow Beans with Carrots, Bananas and some Light & Fit Greek Yogurt and some fresh Baby Carrots.

Then Later today I'll work on digitizing some more of the 78RPM records, Yesterday I did one Album of them and some Audio cassettes.

Have a Great Tuesday
    Roger
  • parityanimal
    Howdy y'all. It's terrific Tuesday! 56 out there now, but supposed to get to 80 today with 40% chance of rain, according to the Weather Channel page, though Facebook thinks the rain chance is higher. The weather thingie on my phone says 62% chance.

I may actually DO laundry today instead of just thinking about it.

Finished off my lamb last night. The cream and mustard sauce reheats nicely in the microwave as long as you don't get it too hot. Even if you overbrown it the taste is still good. I found reheating on 50% power did the best, and not for too long!

Breakfast today was some John Morrell mini smoked sausages, some fat free yogurt (blueberry cucumber) and a hash brown potato patty along with a slice of cheese. Lilo got a bit of the cheese.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

:)

All mushrooms are edible. Some, only once...
  • RogerToo

Hi Ed
    As soon as I saw that I said, Filet o Fish :) I ate more than my fair share of those, usually ordered with extra Tartar Sauce :)

Have a Nice Day
    Roger
  • parityanimal
    Thank goodness I don't see these kind of people in restaurants too often...

https://www.thrillist.com/eat/nation/steak-tartare-franzia-stupid-people-in-restaurants-off-the-menu?ICID=ref_fark
  • parityanimal
    They are working on making REAL VEGAN CHEESE!

https://realvegancheese.org/
  • GardenKatGardens
    GardenKatGardens Posts: 2,496 Member
    Quick Good Morning!
    My internet comes and goes...its been frustrating, but no enough so to make me walk over to the Office to get it 'right'....so I am borrowing bandwidth from a neighboring building, and sometimes from my iPhone Hot Spot...
    Its great here! Sunday was a real rest day, and yesterday wasn't much more strenuous. :)
    Have a couple things lined up for later today...as I'm just finishing up breakfast, and the door to Marietta's room is still closed.....
    I've had two exceptionally good dinner meals so far...A veggie wrap of steamed veggies at a Mediteranian place, and a plate of sides I ordered for my dinner...excellent, excellent sautéed spinach, just right brown rice and beans, with a baked potato and coleslaw. The slaw was good, I just had too much food to finish it.

Thursday late morning an hour long massage with the guy who did my massage last year.

Today goes as planned...a mini trip to Publix, a renovated area that we're just curious to check out, and a trip to sb quickly followed by a trip to the beach. (81) sunny degrees today!!! I'll take a LOT of that! But cold and rain on Thursday...so it will probably be an indoor day.. :)

Before I lose this connection...

Later...
  • RogerToo
    Hi
    I suspect I shall hit a roadblock today as there are two Sweet Potato bread baking in the oven. It was either use up the over baked amount of the Sweet Potatoes or eat too much of them or Throw them out and Both my Brother and I hate wasting good food like that. Even if they are home grown from the garden :)
    We should end up Giving at least on of them away and I know my Brother will eat the lions share. I will have one slice hot from the oven most likely with butter melting into them.

I did not get to Digitizing the Records as I ended up making the bread while my brother did the Grocery Shopping.
    Some of the Old 78 RPM records I did Yesterday are over 100 years old (1916) and marked from the factory with the year and price of $1.75 which was a large amount of money 100 years ago. Some of them are even Single Sided with the back side being flat :)

Have a Nice Day
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Quick Good Morning!
    My internet comes and goes...its been frustrating, but no enough so to make me walk over to the Office to get it 'right'....so I am borrowing bandwidth from a neighboring building, and sometimes from my iPhone Hot Spot...
    Its great here! Sunday was a real rest day, and yesterday wasn't much more strenuous. :)
    Have a couple things lined up for later today...as I'm just finishing up breakfast, and the door to Marietta's room is still closed.....
    I've had two exceptionally good dinner meals so far...A veggie wrap of steamed veggies at a Mediteranian place, and a plate of sides I ordered for my dinner...excellent, excellent sautéed spinach, just right brown rice and beans, with a baked potato and coleslaw. The slaw was good, I just had too much food to finish it.

Thursday late morning an hour long massage with the guy who did my massage last year.

Today goes as planned...a mini trip to Publix, a renovated area that we're just curious to check out, and a trip to sb quickly followed by a trip to the beach. (81) sunny degrees today!!! I'll take a LOT of that! But cold and rain on Thursday...so it will probably be an indoor day.. :)

Before I lose this connection...

Later...

Hi Valerie
    It sounds as if You are having a great vacation.

FWIW I just pulled the Sweet Potato Bread and they smell delicious. I expect they will taste delicious too as I licked the beater and it was tasty uncooked :)

I am sorry that You have Bad weather in the forecast, Hopefully the one day will be it.

Cheers
    Roger
  • parityanimal
    edited March 2017
    Howdy y'all. It's wonderful Wednesday! 51 out there now, with high of 71 predicted for today, 20% chance of rain.

We had thunderstorms last night and we lost power last night, around 8:45. It was out for 7 hours and 3 minutes. I went around turning off all the lights I knew were on, but was unsure about my lamp next to the bed, on the nightstand, which turned out, of course, to be the only light that I turned ON thinking it was already on, so I was briefly awakened by the power coming back on, partly because of the resumption of all the myriad electrical "house" noises, along with the lamp suddenly turning on.

I got the timing from the kitchen stove, which was blinking and showing a time 7 hours and three minutes in the past. It does that, somehow, holding the time that the power went of and then keeping time from then until it is reset, blinking to let you know that it is not necessarily the correct time.

Maybe laundry today. Maybe not.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

:)

All mushrooms are edible. Some, only once...
  • parityanimal
    This man is very proud of the fence he built to keep his dog in the yard!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzNM6ZEko9A
  • RogerToo
    N2DUj9.gif

QBCm6t.gif

k282cW.png

And to end some weight related humor :)

GiV4U1.jpg

xw9GDr.jpg

4MZ8Kq.jpg