Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Early Risers - Eastern Time Zone

Replies

• parityanimal
    parityanimal Posts: 21,207 Member
  • parityanimal
    Well, the first one...I'm sorry, but you have to wear it correctly in the correct size...and the second one...well, at least the dress looks FABULOUS! LOL.

http://cheezburger.com/2248453/17-people-that-will-never-go-shopping-online-again?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+ICanHasCheezburger+(I+CAN+HAS+CHEEZBURGER)
  • parityanimal
  • parityanimal
    Howdy y'all. It's wonderful Wednesday! 67 out there now with an expected high of 82 and 20% chance of rain.

Could stand to get out to the store but will probably wait until tomorrow. Sink has been cleared once but needs it again.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

:)

All mushrooms are edible. Some, only once...

• RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    A Little Food Humor to start, followed by a late Christmas Picture unless You live there
    WZ5GYy.jpg

JKHSBT.jpg

lEM0za.jpg

Now for a little sports humor
    WUa7mq.jpg

sY3m69.jpg

mFG8Ra.jpg
  • RogerToo
    Hi
    I walked 8657 Steps during the morning walk. The temperature this morning is 59 on the news channel and 59 degrees on the front porch. There was a little drizzle when I headed out the door and everything was wet from the overnight rain. I Now carry a emergency disposable Poncho in a buttoned pocket, Just in case :)

I bought a 10 pack of these:
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00PB9K9KG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Emergency Disposable Rain Ponchos in the clear type.

Have a Great Wednesday
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Howdy y'all. It's wonderful Wednesday! 67 out there now with an expected high of 82 and 20% chance of rain.

Could stand to get out to the store but will probably wait until tomorrow. Sink has been cleared once but needs it again.
    Hi Ed
    As You can see from the above post our chance of rain in the forecast has already happened :)

I intend to look at those links shortly, They look like they will be hilarious too.

Cheers
    Roger

Hi Valerie
  • GardenKatGardens
    GardenKatGardens Posts: 2,496 Member
    Good Morning!
    Soggy turned overcast out there! I heard what I thought was rain early this morning, didn't let that stop me from sleeping though!
    Grocery shopping today. Intend to be out the door shortly after I finish this. Will probably shop all 3 stores today.
    Then later this afternoon will chat with my DS1.
    I made what turned out to be a big pot of Potato Leek soup for dinner last night, breakfast today, and several more meals after this! I did notice the recipe says it will keep for 4 days in the refrigerator, or one month frozen!
    Cartoons were great again today. I got 2 more of Ed's read this morning also. I agree about correct sizing on that first dress Ed...and anybody who bought doll house furniture, chairs, etc should have known better from the price. LOL!!!
    Roger great find on the single use rain poncho's, but do you need to practice putting one on before the storm? All I can think of is seeing former POTUS Bush struggling to put one on during Trumps Inauguration. That was funny...and his appearance after on ?Jimmy Kimmel? later was equally as funny, because he (Bush) made jokes about it.
    Ok, time is marching on...I gotta get out of my jammies and into street clothes!

Later...
  • parityanimal
    Well, Ariel has eaten her first meal today and I have achieved level 20 in cat force feeding. And level 50 in patience, I think. At least. LOL.
  • GardenKatGardens
    GardenKatGardens Posts: 2,496 Member
    Ed sorry Ariel is not willing to eat on her own. I was thinking of her yesterday, and again today in the grocery...would it work to mash up some stinky sardines with her food. I know you were looking for strong smelling stuff. how about cheese. A lot of cats (and every dog I've ever owned love cheese)...just some random thoughts....

by 3:30 p today I had visited 3 grocery stores, started a load of clothes and finished loading and am running the dishwasher. And, yes, my ankle is in a bucket of cold water! LOL!

Oh, and this Podiatrist that I found is definitely a keeper. Sent me an email asking about my ankle last night...I answered that I was still having trouble and now also my knee..I asked about exercises, ankle brace, etc, and he answered that too. So when I go to see him Monday I should have exercises and an ankle brace to wear when I cut the grass. My yard is just not flat and the 'tilt' of the yard really does a number on my ankle. But, really how many Doc's do you know who'd send out emails to patients asking about how they were progressing??

Time to remove my foot from its cold soak,
    Later...
  • parityanimal
    3/4 of a can today. Slow, small bites and we get through it. J could not do this, I don't think. He'd lose patience and give up. Or throw up from the cat food all over his hand...On the other hand, he does really love this cat so maybe he could suck it up and do it, but I know he's glad that I know how, and am willing and patient enough to take care of it.

Ariel is really HIS special cat, and he's her special person so it's just as well that I be the "bad" dad for this. I need to get out to the store Thursday for sure to get beans and food and probably stop at the vet too for more canned food for Ariel, and maybe some dry kibble for Lilo.

• parityanimal
    Howdy y'all. It's thrilling Thursday! 68 out there now with an expected high of 86 and 0% chance of rain.

Sink is cleared, and just waiting for rush hour to be gone so I can go to the store.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

:)

All mushrooms are edible. Some, only once...

• parityanimal
  • RogerToo
    edited June 2017
    Hi
    I walked 7200 Steps + 1 Cent during the morning walk. The temperature this morning is 63 on the news channel and 60 degrees on the front porch. I went lighter in my clothes while walking too. They are forecasting a high around 80 and probable rain for Friday :(

Google Reveals the Top Misspelled Word in Every State
    http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/google-reveals-top-misspelled-word-state/story?id=39406176
    The full list: Alabama - Tongue; Alaska - Hawaii; Arizona - Diarrhea; Arkansas - Leprechaun; California - Desert; Colorado - Beautiful; Connecticut - Desert; Delaware - Neighbor; Florida - Tomorrow; Georgia - Appreciate; Hawaii - Boutineer; Idaho - Desert; Illinois - Appreciate; Indiana - Desert; Iowa - Maintenance; Kansas - Schedule; Kentucky - Maintenance; Louisiana - Definitely; Maine - Vacuum; Maryland - Cancelled; Massachusetts - Massachusetts; Michigan - Gray; Minnesota - Broccoli; Mississippi - Sergeant; Missouri - Pneumonia; Montana - Vacuum; Nebraska - Guarantee; Nevada - Cousin; New Hampshire - Diarrhea; New Jersey - February; New Mexico - Neighbor; New York - Beautiful; North Carolina - Pneumonia; North Dakota - Attitude; Ohio - Banana; Oklahoma - Gray; Oregon - Definitely; Pennsylvania - Cancelled; Rhode Island - Cancelled; South Carolina - Convenience; South Dakota - Gray; Tennessee - Courtesy; Texas - Niece; Utah - Leprechaun; Vermont - Possible; Virginia - Cancelled; Washington - Pneumonia; West Virginia - Giraffe; Wisconsin - Vacuum; Wyoming - Ornery

Have a Great Thursday
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    mPHKwj.png

Car needs a little work :)
    Ljcp5V.jpg

vvYcS0.gif

kvnfzw.jpg

lC3tbD.jpg

I'm glad I do not have to address mail to anyone there
    zA0XAn.jpg
  • RogerToo
    Good Morning!
    Soggy turned overcast out there! I heard what I thought was rain early this morning, didn't let that stop me from sleeping though!
    Grocery shopping today. Intend to be out the door shortly after I finish this. Will probably shop all 3 stores today.
    Then later this afternoon will chat with my DS1.
    I made what turned out to be a big pot of Potato Leek soup for dinner last night, breakfast today, and several more meals after this! I did notice the recipe says it will keep for 4 days in the refrigerator, or one month frozen!
    Cartoons were great again today. I got 2 more of Ed's read this morning also. I agree about correct sizing on that first dress Ed...and anybody who bought doll house furniture, chairs, etc should have known better from the price. LOL!!!
    Roger great find on the single use rain poncho's, but do you need to practice putting one on before the storm? All I can think of is seeing former POTUS Bush struggling to put one on during Trumps Inauguration. That was funny...and his appearance after on ?Jimmy Kimmel? later was equally as funny, because he (Bush) made jokes about it.
    Ok, time is marching on...I gotta get out of my jammies and into street clothes!

Later...

Hi Valerie
    The idea of the disposable ponchos occurred to me based on past experience years ago at DisneyWorld in Orlando, Florida :) So I have used similar items in the past. They would have been cheaper if I had bought in a 200 piece quantity.

I liked the Canoe that appears to be floating in mid air. How clear that water is.

I had not seen Pres. Bush Struggling with one.

Have a nice day
    Roger