Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Early Risers - Eastern Time Zone

Replies

• parityanimal
    parityanimal Posts: 21,206 Member
    Last night's speaker at the orchid society meeting (Mark Reinke - Marble Branch Farms) was selling plants so I selected this awarded clone that he grew so beautifully. Hope we can keep it alive and happy. Rhyncolaeliocattleya Yen Corona "Green Genie" AM/AOS.

75mlcj27wi2p.jpg
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Howdy y'all. It's magnificent Monday! 73 out there now with an anticipated high of 89 and 40% chance of rain.

When I got back from downtown last night, J had put the garbage and recycles to the curb so I didn't have to worry about that. Just scooped the cat boxes, added that to the garbage and was done! J really doesn't like dealing with the cat boxes, but will do them in a pinch.

I had the leftover chicken wings Dee sent home with me, along with some eggs and some oatmeal, for my breakfast this morning.

Need to get to the store today, since I didn't yesterday, but may just go to pick up my scrip at Walgreens and then stop at Aldi as it's the closest grocery store. Sometimes convenience is the key. Having generally low prices at Aldi doesn't hurt either! LOL!

Been up for a while but distracted by the usuals. I ordered a spiralizer with an hand crank handle this morning, as the small, handheld manual one I bought a while back (and finally got around to trying) did a good enough job when I tried it, and we enjoyed the results, but that little thing kills my wrists! I had to swap turning hands after a bit and I wasn't even spiralizing all that much stuff, just a couple of small potatoes. To be fair, raw potatoes are a fairly dense, hard vegetable but if it was that difficult with potatoes, how would it do on sweet potatoes or carrots? I'd probably end up in the hospital with swollen wrists and hands! I made ribbon spirals of one potato and spaghetti spirals of the other. Baked both spirals with a little butter flavored cooking spray, salt and pepper, and they tasted good and had a nice texture.

So I ordered a supposedly stronger model and we'll see how it works out. I'd like to try spiralizing zucchini to eat instead of pasta, for a nice "spaghetti" dinner. And the thin noodle spiral should make a great hash brown potatoes, though I have a Mooli that works well for that. The Mooli does only short sections of a veggie though, so you can't get long spirals or noodles, and the one slicing blade slices thin but not ribbon thin, and it has 4 grades of grating/shredding blades, one of which is very fine grate and perfect for hard cheeses. The slicing blade is perfect for making a fairly large amount of evenly sliced potatoes for a casserole, which is what I usually have used it for in the past. The second smallest grating/shredding blade is great for a carrot salad, the largest is good for julienne "shreds" of potato and the middle ones can be used for shreds (but not long spirals) of various vegetables or some softer (but not TOO soft) cheeses. I have used the Mooli off and on for years and even bought a spare.
    Hi Ed
    My Brother uses a Food Processor for things such as when he makes Hash-browns.

Just curious, why not just use a Spaghetti Squash instead of Spiralizing a Zucchini?

RogerToo wrote: »
    The new food technology for delivering ready to eat foods sounds good. Now if they can come up with nutritious, healthy meals...
    And just as important, reasonably priced? If I see them I will most likely try one or two. Textures are one of the reasons I prefer the NS Frozen Dinner Entrees vs the Shelf Stable AKA Ready to go.

This system lets them use the existing infrastructure for distribution.

Have a Nice Day
    Roger

Hope your throat gets better soon! Might consider seeing a doctor.

Texture is definitely a big deal for me too. So many of the shelf stable items with any kind of pasta are ... well, I can't think of a polite, nice word to describe them!

Sometimes the taste is fine, but the texture! OMG! I realize that it must be nearly impossible to put pasta into a thick, shelf stable, ready to eat item without overcooking it, and wish them luck in figuring that out. I have had some spaghetti in the flat, white trays and, of course, some noodle soups that contained pasta that was acceptable. Barely. The process just doesn't really seem suited to pasta.

Some of the stews and chilis are decent, and the "meat and potatoes" with the meat and gravy on top of some mashed potatoes are so-so, and will do in a pinch.

But I've yet to have any shelf stable entree like that to rave over and give a 5 star rating. They just aren't generally very good, and I only use them when I am really in a hurry or not feeling able to cook for some reason.
    This may not make sense however it is the way I am, Stubborn or maybe obstinate ?
    I have never liked going to the doctors and the more my brother pushes it the less likely I am to go...

I have found that I like some of the Lunch Cups that You add water to from NS. I agree texture is a key part of any dish.
    I got to Walgreens and Aldi. The slip said my insurance saved me $54.31 on my $0.68 prescription!

I managed to get out of Aldi without spending the whole wallet, but I did spend $58.03. I have salad four large servings (or 8 smaller servings) and I got eggs, dressing for the salad (feeling lazy about making it this week) some cheese, milk, whole wheat white bread and miscellaneous other items and feel like I got my money's worth compared to the other big chains.

Tonight we have the regular, monthly Orchid Society meeting. I need to make the coffee for it in a few hours and slice up the cheese I bought for a snack. But I can slice the cheese quickly while the coffee is brewing. I don't need to slice the crackers. LOL.
    So in the end they still got Your $58 :)

We have a slicer that does a decent job on Salami and items like that not to mention foods like roast meats. It takes a couple of minutes to assemble when pulled out of the cupboard and does break down so it can be completely cleaned.

Cheers
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Good Morning! Monday already. Even retired i still wish for a longer weekend. LOL!
    Ed, the photo of you and your friend Dee is great. You're both looking fit and fine!
    I'd forgotten that the potato salad was J's Gram's recipe. But I will post the recipe, and Roger you can either 'read right past it' or maybe share with your brother it if sounds good to you. I usually am suspicious of those pre sliced fresh fruits. I don't think they go to any great lengths to choose the ripest, or best fruits. I especially get disappointed with the cantaloupe. Hard dry cantaloupe just isn't worth bitting into!
    Roger, I do hope you are feeling much better today. Nothing wrong with snoozing away a morning and afternoon when your not feeling well. Rest and sleep are as good for you as Mom's Chicken Soup. IMHO...(did I get that right?) LOL. Till we bumped into Roger I was not accustomed to seeing text shorthand! Takes me awhile!!! :)

I'm about to head out the door to work on those vines some more, and edge the driveway. None of the yard work got done last week due to rain, so its all needed. Or did I?? Well whatever, it is all needing to be done this week!
    Hair on the right side of my head is a good example of common old 'bed head'...and then there's the lavender...may scare some of my neighbors...teehee!!

Ok, time to feed cat and me and scoot out the door..

Later...
    Hi Valerie
    Even though I am retired I wish the days had more hours so I know what You mean :)

My Brother figures he is giving me a treat and usually he is right.

Hmmm... Chicken soup, I have some NS chicken soups, Two types TBH. Maybe instead of my mid afternoon snack...
    Hmmm. Working on the recipe....Ok...drag and drop not working...time to skillfully copy/paste!! :)

Potato, Corn, and Radish Salad with Crème Fraîche-Chive Dressing

My meals these days require less cooking than they do fresh produce assembly.
    This salad benefits from some time to relax, time for the dressing to permeate the potatoes. (I like to overcook the potatoes, so they sort of fall apart in the vinaigrette, but that’s a personal preference.)
    You can make this salad several hours before you serve it. (If you choose the egg version, make sure to refrigerate it in the interim.) You can easily double or triple the recipe, if you’re feeding a crowd. The salad is good for up to 3 days in the fridge.
    If you don’t have Champagne vinegar, use white wine vinegar instead. I got the idea to add a soft-boiled egg to the dressing from Food52. Serves 4-6
    *I make the dressing two different ways, depending on what I’m in the mood for. Using an egg nudges this salad in the direction of a classic, mayonnaise-based potato salad. It’s still bright, but decidedly richer. Skipping the egg in favor of lime juice is brighter still. The dressing is still creamy though, from the mustard and crème fraîche.
    salad:
    8-10 (440 grams) baby (or new) Yukon gold potatoes
    2 ears corn
    1/2 cup thinly sliced radishes
    1 bunch scallions, whites and light greens,
    sliced 1/3 heaping cup minced chives .

Dressing: 5 tablespoons olive oil
    1 tablespoon neutral oil, like canola or grapeseed
    2 tablespoons crème fraîche
    3 tablespoons Champagne vinegar
    2 tablespoons lemon juice
    1 teaspoon hot honey (or 1 teaspoon honey + a pinch of chili powder)
    2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
    1/4 cup minced chives

Scrub the potatoes. Move them to a medium pot full of cold, well-salted water. Turn the heat to high. Boil the potatoes until fork tender, about 25 minutes. Meanwhile, strip the husks from both ears of corn. When the potatoes have finished cooking, remove them to a colander, but keep the pot on the boil. Add the corn to the pot; cook for 2 minutes. Remove the corn from the water. [If making the egg version of the vinaigrette, allow the water to return to a boil. Place the egg in the water, and then turn off the heat. Cover the pot with a lid, and let the egg idle for 10 minutes. Remove the egg to a bowl of ice water. When the egg is cool enough to handle, peel the egg, and then move it to the mixer you’re using to make the dressing.]
    When the potatoes are still warm, but cool enough to handle, quarter them and place them in a serving bowl. Cut the corn away from the cobs, and add the kernels to the bowl too. Add the sliced radishes, scallions, and chives.

dressing:
    Into the bowl of a blender, add: the olive oil, neutral oil, crème fraîche, Champagne vinegar, lemon juice, honey, mustard, chives, scallion, and the egg or lime, depending on which version you’re making. Blend the dressing for 30 seconds, until the scallion breaks down, and the dressing is emulsified.
    Fold the vinaigrette into the vegetables. (You will likely have extra dressing. Save this: if you won’t be serving the salad right away, I recommend holding back a tablespoon or two of the dressing anyway, to stir in right before serving.) Serve warm, or at room temperature.

Keep in mind I haven't actually made this yet...just thought it sounded interesting, and summery, and suitable for a crowd...
    Needless to say I'd have to sub the crème fraîche, but I can get around that pretty easily.

Now I really am going out the door...nope...feeding the cat. Then out the door.

Later...
    Interesting recipe, Thanks for taking the time.
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    These all look ripe and ready to pick. The white and black on on the bottom looks a lot like what our Kiara might look like when she grows up.

mfarzurgih0g.jpg
    Hi again,
    You do have interesting tree species n Georgia :)

Cheers
    Roger
  • parityanimal
    edited August 2017
    Howdy y'all. It's terrific Tuesday! 73 out there now with an expected high of 89 and 20% chance of rain.

Roger I hope you're taking something for that sore throat!

I have a chicken breast thawed up in the refrigerator and would gladly make you a pot of chicken noodle soup but I think it would be inedible by the time it got to New Jersey. :)

So I guess I'll just cook it and eat it for lunch or dinner. I also need to cook that pound of ground Angus beef and I'm thinking some kind of pasta with a tomato based sauce, possibly from a jar, with the beef added to the sauce. Or I could make chili mac...there are lots of possibilities with ground beef. Maybe a cottage pie!

The cats graciously (or maybe not so graciously - they were playing chase rather raucously) let me sleep in until 6:55 by the bedside clock. I was impressed. Lilo, of course, will not admit to playing with Kiara, as she still is pretending to keep her at arm's...er, leg's length but I know playing when I see/hear it. Lilo DOES get tired of it long before Kiara does and then has trouble sometimes letting Kiara know that playtime is OVER FOR NOW.

I think, over all, that Lilo is actually happy to have Kiara around, even if she doesn't necessarily want to interact with her ALL THE TIME. She and Ariel were friends but didn't play a lot together, and sometimes they scuffled a bit beyond playing but that's normal feline behavior. I think Lilo's beginning to appreciate the company, but she'll never admit it.

Might need to get to Ingles today for J's soft drinks.

And laundry is still looming.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

:)

All mushrooms are edible. Some, only once...

• parityanimal
    edited August 2017
    Hi Ed

Just curious, why not just use a Spaghetti Squash instead of Spiralizing a Zucchini?

We have done Spaghetti Squash several times and we like it a lot, but I like making new things with slightly different textures. I was also thinking that the Zucchini might make a more festive looking dish, with it's green color. Or I could mix up some Zucchini and some yellow squash for fun! There may be other vegetables that would make a nice "spaghetti" if spiralized too.

We have a slicer that does a decent job on Salami and items like that not to mention foods like roast meats. It takes a couple of minutes to assemble when pulled out of the cupboard and does break down so it can be completely cleaned.

Well, yes, but the $58 didn't break the bank. It just put a great big dent in the account...and I got lots of food.

We have a slicer like that. It can be set for any thickness, from paper thin to a real slab or anywhere in the middle. I use it sometimes when I make bread, for fairly thin slices, and I'll also use it for chunk ham or turkey breast or the like. Like yours, it completely disassembles for easy cleaning though one does have to be very careful cleaning the very sharp rotating blade!

This morning I was able to have French toast for breakfast. I had planned on having that yesterday, but found that the old bread I had on hand had gone moldy. It's not fun when you get your stomach all set on something and then find that one of the ingredients has gone over. :(

So yesterday I just scrambled up the eggs I had planned to use for the French toast and had that for breakfast with a little bacon and some oatmeal. The oatmeal was good, but it was not the carbohydrate I had wanted for breakfast!

This morning's French toast was lovely and custardy in the middle, just the way I like it. Two slices and that's all I allow myself though I'd dearly love to eat more! I have learned how to make just two nice slices and it works out well for me. A little bacon on the side and breakfast was served.

• parityanimal
    Why banana candy doesn't taste like bananas. Victorian hard candy anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oJfJ19hpqA
  • parityanimal
  • parityanimal
    edited August 2017
    Ten times that people absolutely lost the food lottery...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rf7gUPJh4dQ
  • RogerToo
    Howdy y'all. It's terrific Tuesday! 73 out there now with an expected high of 89 and 20% chance of rain.

Roger I hope you're taking something for that sore throat!

I have a chicken breast thawed up in the refrigerator and would gladly make you a pot of chicken noodle soup but I think it would be inedible by the time it got to New Jersey. :)

So I guess I'll just cook it and eat it for lunch or dinner. I also need to cook that pound of ground Angus beef and I'm thinking some kind of pasta with a tomato based sauce, possibly from a jar, with the beef added to the sauce. Or I could make chili mac...there are lots of possibilities with ground beef. Maybe a cottage pie!

The cats graciously (or maybe not so graciously - they were playing chase rather raucously) let me sleep in until 6:55 by the bedside clock. I was impressed. Lilo, of course, will not admit to playing with Kiara, as she still is pretending to keep her at arm's...er, leg's length but I know playing when I see/hear it. Lilo DOES get tired of it long before Kiara does and then has trouble sometimes letting Kiara know that playtime is OVER FOR NOW.

I think, over all, that Lilo is actually happy to have Kiara around, even if she doesn't necessarily want to interact with her ALL THE TIME. She and Ariel were friends but didn't play a lot together, and sometimes they scuffled a bit beyond playing but that's normal feline behavior. I think Lilo's beginning to appreciate the company, but she'll never admit it.

Might need to get to Ingles today for J's soft drinks.

And laundry is still looming.
    Hi Again
    Without going to to doctor or the drugstore nothing in the house beyond some Fisherman's Friend lozenges :)
    http://www.fishermansfriend.com/en-us/
    Fisherman's Friend lozenges provide extra strong cough and sore throat relief. Discover our friendly flavors including Original Menthol, Cherry, and Mint.

I am glad You mentioned taking something as I had forgotten I had them on the shelf, just in case :)
    Hi Ed

We have done Spaghetti Squash several times and we like it a lot, but I like making new things with slightly different textures. I was also thinking that the Zucchini might make a more festive looking dish, with it's green color. Or I could mix up some Zucchini and some yellow squash for fun! There may be other vegetables that would make a nice "spaghetti" if spiralized too.

Well, yes, but the $58 didn't break the bank. It just put a great big dent in the account...and I got lots of food.

We have a slicer like that. It can be set for any thickness, from paper thin to a real slab or anywhere in the middle. I use it sometimes when I make bread, for fairly thin slices, and I'll also use it for chunk ham or turkey breast or the like. Like yours, it completely disassembles for easy cleaning though one does have to be very careful cleaning the very sharp rotating blade!

This morning I was able to have French toast for breakfast. I had planned on having that yesterday, but found that the old bread I had on hand had gone moldy. It's not fun when you get your stomach all set on something and then find that one of the ingredients has gone over. :(

So yesterday I just scrambled up the eggs I had planned to use for the French toast and had that for breakfast with a little bacon and some oatmeal. The oatmeal was good, but it was not the carbohydrate I had wanted for breakfast!

This morning's French toast was lovely and custardy in the middle, just the way I like it. Two slices and that's all I allow myself though I'd dearly love to eat more! I have learned how to make just two nice slices and it works out well for me. A little bacon on the side and breakfast was served.
    I hate it when that happens, You set Your taste buds for something and no go...
    That sounds exactly like our slicer...
    I Agree, that blade is sharp and could be dangerous, so far so good.

Ten times that people absolutely lost the food lottery...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rf7gUPJh4dQ

I would be extremely irate if that happened to me.
    Roger
  • GardenKatGardens
    GardenKatGardens Posts: 2,496 Member
    Hi! Made it to the gym, and thru Whole Foods...no Chicken Fried Tofu for Valerie today! RATS. But I did find enough stuff that I didn't leave empty handed! Had an avocado, carrot, cucumber roll in a rice skin with a Sweet Thai Chili Sauce...yum, and 2 small-ish pieces of fried plantain, and 2 cooked mushroom, and a couple bites of a Thai Slaw, Oh,,,there was a dish...tofu cut into healthy sized cubes marinated, sprinkled with black sesame seed..I've forgotten what they called it...I named it good! SO, as you can see I had a taste of this and that along with my Thai veggie roll...am now sleepy. I may take a nap!

I also found a new liquid sweetener
    ...h6to83vwh684.jpg
    ql1rqcuo8zsy.jpg
    I tasted it about 5 minutes ago...sweet, no noticeable after taste, about the consistency, of white corn syrup..just a tiny bit thinner.
    Holds promise. I may have found a sweetener I really like!!! (if your interested Ed, its with the other non sugar cane sweeteners like the agave, etc. This one is fructose free, so should be much better for us. It is of course still a refined product....I have visions of a nice sweet cup of tea after dinner. What else...oh, Lundburg Farms, Salty Caramel rice cakes...tested and certified not to exceed the arsenic 'safe' levels of drinking water. I poked around in the bulk area looking at the rice. Picked up some Red Rice from Bhutan..which means it too should not have arsenic. Rice to avoid is rice from Texas, Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana. "Southern states rices" (Pesticides used against cotton pests, like bole weevil...soaked into the ground in large amounts...and absorbed by the rice plants.)

Its beginning to look like it might just be gonna rain. Going to check the mail just in case it does rain. At least at my house there was very little liquid...but a whole orchestra gone mad amount of 'noise'.

Later...
    WIll come back and remind Roger to gargle with warm salt water.... :) It really does work...wanna know why???????
  • GardenKatGardens
    GardenKatGardens Posts: 2,496 Member
    You’re creating a high-salt barrier and you’re pulling out a lot of fluids from the tissues in the throat area, so you’re washing the virus out. The salt functions as a magnet for water. It’s good for symptomatic relief. And it creates a salty environment which is inhospitable to some nasty germs and they can't survive. 8 oz warm water and ½ teaspoon salt. It's worth a try...or as Ed suggested...go see your Doc. He'll likely run a rapid strep test to be on the safe side.
  • parityanimal
    Obvious scams that people fall for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkTNaWUxeYY
  • RogerToo
    Hi
    I still did not do any walking today, I still have a sore throat. The temperature this morning was 70 on the news channel and 72 degrees on the front porch, FWIW. I can see we had some light rain overnight.

I went looking for some Blackberries this morning, I found one ripe one and several not ripe. It appears that production is done for the year.

Have a Great Wednesday
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    iGBoCF.jpg

dVEFCp.jpg

zT0h2b.jpg
    It took me a moment to spot :)

5WUHzM.gif

4W0ess.gif

CI2ltT.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LxC3M-Yngs
  • parityanimal
    Howdy y'all. It's wonderful Wednesday! 74 out there now with an expected high of 91 and 30 percent chance of scattered showers.

I need to get out to the store today. Laundry lurks yet...

——————————————————————————————————————————————

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

:)

All mushrooms are edible. Some, only once...
  • parityanimal
    Well, Roger, what was the temperature in YOU? Or have you even checked that?

Maybe if you drink the lime in the coconut you'll feel better?

• RogerToo
    Hi! Made it to the gym, and thru Whole Foods...no Chicken Fried Tofu for Valerie today! RATS. But I did find enough stuff that I didn't leave empty handed! Had an avocado, carrot, cucumber roll in a rice skin with a Sweet Thai Chili Sauce...yum, and 2 small-ish pieces of fried plantain, and 2 cooked mushroom, and a couple bites of a Thai Slaw, Oh,,,there was a dish...tofu cut into healthy sized cubes marinated, sprinkled with black sesame seed..I've forgotten what they called it...I named it good! SO, as you can see I had a taste of this and that along with my Thai veggie roll...am now sleepy. I may take a nap!

I also found a new liquid sweetener
    ...h6to83vwh684.jpg
    ql1rqcuo8zsy.jpg
    I tasted it about 5 minutes ago...sweet, no noticeable after taste, about the consistency, of white corn syrup..just a tiny bit thinner.
    Holds promise. I may have found a sweetener I really like!!! (if your interested Ed, its with the other non sugar cane sweeteners like the agave, etc. This one is fructose free, so should be much better for us. It is of course still a refined product....I have visions of a nice sweet cup of tea after dinner. What else...oh, Lundburg Farms, Salty Caramel rice cakes...tested and certified not to exceed the arsenic 'safe' levels of drinking water. I poked around in the bulk area looking at the rice. Picked up some Red Rice from Bhutan..which means it too should not have arsenic. Rice to avoid is rice from Texas, Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana. "Southern states rices" (Pesticides used against cotton pests, like bole weevil...soaked into the ground in large amounts...and absorbed by the rice plants.)

Its beginning to look like it might just be gonna rain. Going to check the mail just in case it does rain. At least at my house there was very little liquid...but a whole orchestra gone mad amount of 'noise'.

Later...
    WIll come back and remind Roger to gargle with warm salt water.... :) It really does work...wanna know why???????
    Hi Valerie
    I'm back, the rapid strep throat test came back negative, The throat is inflamed and for now they are trying Amoxicillin. Wish me luck.Interesting about the rice from southern states. I hope the new sweetener works out for You.
    You’re creating a high-salt barrier and you’re pulling out a lot of fluids from the tissues in the throat area, so you’re washing the virus out. The salt functions as a magnet for water. It’s good for symptomatic relief. And it creates a salty environment which is inhospitable to some nasty germs and they can't survive. 8 oz warm water and ½ teaspoon salt. It's worth a try...or as Ed suggested...go see your Doc. He'll likely run a rapid strep test to be on the safe side.

Your posts energized to to go get checked out...

They also suggested a Salt gargle. I'm not sure how that will work as I do not remember ever gargling in my entire life :) I fear I may end up swallowing more of the salt liquid than anything else.

Cheers & Thanks
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Howdy y'all. It's wonderful Wednesday! 74 out there now with an expected high of 91 and 30 percent chance of scattered showers.

I need to get out to the store today. Laundry lurks yet...
    Hi Ed
    FWIW I went to the medical place as I am still feeling poorly, Tired, Sore Throat and weak. I took the visit to the Medical place as a excuse to stop for Fruits on the way to Pharmacy. I picked up a bag of Mineola's. A couple of Pink Lady Apples, a Couple of Nectarines and some greenish Bananas. They also had some decent sized Salads that run 210 to 290 calories per servings AKA bowl. They were Bacon & Turkey Cobb Salad, Cranberry & Walnut Salad and a Caprese Salad so I thought I would try them. I have had all three types from other sources and liked them.
    Signature Farms Cranberry Walnut Salad
    More of a side dish than a meal, this salad is fresh, but the toppings are chintzy. The raspberry vinaigrette is much too sweet and lacks acid. A 4.5 ounce salad has 210 calories, 9 g fat, 450 mg sodium, 7 g protein.
    from elsewhere http://www.shopwell.com/signature-cafe-bowl-cranberry-walnut-salad/salads/p/2113033682

Signature Farms
    Cafe Bowl Caprese Salad
    https://www.fatsecret.com/calories-nutrition/signature-farms/cafe-bowl-caprese-salad.

Signature Farms
    Turkey & Bacon Cobb Salad
    https://www.fatsecret.com/calories-nutrition/signature-farms/turkey-and-bacon-cobb-salad

This one is the highest in calories and Sodium, I suspect due to the bacon.

FWIW SIGNATURE FARMS QUALITY GUARANTEED is a trademark of Safeway Inc.
    Well, Roger, what was the temperature in YOU? Or have you even checked that?

Maybe if you drink the lime in the coconut you'll feel better?
    I doubt the Lime in the Coconut will help :)

If I read the Chart properly she wrote down 98.1 and when I took my temperature here at home yesterday I saw 97.9...

I just had to include the Video with the image, I could not resist doing it :(

Have a Nice Day
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    BTW I do not know if it is different here in NJ than in Georgia?
    Here they do not give You a written Prescription, It is sent to You Pharmacy electronically. That sort of Hinders shopping around. I do know not to use CVS as they are high. I paid $11 for the last and the current pills at the local pharmacy.