Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

100+ to Lose Support Group Permanent Thread(Everyone is welcome)

Replies

• Buttons61
    Buttons61 Posts: 1,636 Member
    Good morning!!

Woke to an all morning rain this am. Just what we needed, lol. My plants look great, though I will need a little sun, eventually!! Next we will get 3-5 inches from Cindy. What can I say!! Flooding potential!!

Well, how neat is that !! Drive-ins!! Birmingham is about an hour away, not bad. Dothan is about an hour and 15 min. Not bad either! I would have to stay overnite as I could not see to get back in the dark! Unless my daughter goes, lol! May need to bring it up to the grandkids. 800 cars though. That is a little scary! I am just above Montgomery on the map. About 15-20 mile out. :)

Nice job walking and finding more money. I was struggling a bit yesterday being hungry, but better today. I am tracking my saturated fats and trying to get that down. 13 grams is the level I believe, so hard to eat even chicken on that. Looking back, no wonder they are high. I eat a lot of meat of all kinds and cheese. Probably why they are high. Good for losing fast, not so good on the labs. I am making a list what works well, so shopping is easier!!

All, that money for campaigning. What a waste! I am so against it. Write a blog about your ideals or an e-mail and leave it at that. Free and no money spent that should be for other things. Contribute the money to the debt and budget. :*

Going for the humor!! Thank you!! Keep losing for your appt!!! :) ..Jan..wet!

• hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    My cell phone died! I figured out how to get here on the iPad. The babies are awake buti just got off work at 3am. Going to be a long day
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    edited June 2017
    Humor today too

Hi
    I walked 6400 Steps AKA 2.87 miles according to the FitBit + 2Cents during todays walk :)
    The temperature this morning was 68 on the news channel and 66 degrees on the front porch with lowering humidity.

Have a Great Wednesday
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Buttons61 wrote: »
    Good morning!!

Woke to an all morning rain this am. Just what we needed, lol. My plants look great, though I will need a little sun, eventually!! Next we will get 3-5 inches from Cindy. What can I say!! Flooding potential!!

Well, how neat is that !! Drive-ins!! Birmingham is about an hour away, not bad. Dothan is about an hour and 15 min. Not bad either! I would have to stay overnite as I could not see to get back in the dark! Unless my daughter goes, lol! May need to bring it up to the grandkids. 800 cars though. That is a little scary! I am just above Montgomery on the map. About 15-20 mile out. :)

Nice job walking and finding more money. I was struggling a bit yesterday being hungry, but better today. I am tracking my saturated fats and trying to get that down. 13 grams is the level I believe, so hard to eat even chicken on that. Looking back, no wonder they are high. I eat a lot of meat of all kinds and cheese. Probably why they are high. Good for losing fast, not so good on the labs. I am making a list what works well, so shopping is easier!!

All, that money for campaigning. What a waste! I am so against it. Write a blog about your ideals or an e-mail and leave it at that. Free and no money spent that should be for other things. Contribute the money to the debt and budget. :*

Going for the humor!! Thank you!! Keep losing for your appt!!! :) ..Jan..wet!
    Hi Jan
    It sounds as if You did not know the Drive-Ins were there. I will say that I would not go to a drive in except in the Spring & Fall where the weather is better and the days are shorter. I saw on the news where today is the longest day of the year.

I suspect that the cheese is worse than the meats for causing problems, I could also be wrong. I eat a lot of Chicken Breast and Turkey Breast as it is supposedly better for You that the Legs and Thighs...

The problem with all that money is also all the Radio and Television commercials it buys. The huge majority of Ossoffs contributions came from out of state and much of that from California. Out of State people, Keep Your noses out of our elections.

I like the idea of the money going towards the debt. It will not happen of course.
    And if it were earmarked for that most of it would never be donated :(

Have a Nice Day
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    My cell phone died! I figured out how to get here on the iPad. The babies are awake but i just got off work at 3am. Going to be a long day

Hi Val
    I hope You mean the battery needed charging...

I could not use this site on a tiny screen. The basement computer for example is hooked up to a 42 inch display. To put in another way I use the HDTV for that.

I hope Your Day goes OK
    Roger
  • Buttons61
    edited June 2017
    Hello!

It has been raining steadily with occasional downpours all day. I think it will not let up till Friday or possibly longer. Looks like we are getting a LOT of Cindy. It is flooding all over the city and the coast is under flood warnings. Unbelievable. I had 5 inches rain on Sunday and Monday, and 5/8ths yesterday. Today will be alot I am sure! Glad you got out for your walk. Rodger. Looks like it did not post entirely on your home page. :o I may still need to water as some of my plants are under trees. I will look like an idiot!! :D

The humor was hilarious, thanks for posting! I had forgot to tell you I thought the dinosaur one was funny with the fireworks. Bless their hearts. I have a picture on my wall with the dinosaurs talking to each other saying, "Damn, was that today?"as they watched Noah and the ark go by...

Well, I am losing the weight I gained finally. Remember that commercial "I can't believe I ate the whole thing!". I think it was for Tums. That is what I feel like losing these pounds again! :#

Val, I can not believe you were working so late! Bummer! Sorry those babies got you up so early. Hopefully you can squeeze in a nap? Great job on logging in!! Take care!!

Keep up the good work, Rodger!! I hope all this rain does not come your way. I am not sure I have seen tracks for it yet that far north. though it seems you may be on it's track!! Don't work too hard!!! ..Jan
  • RogerToo
    And more humor today

Hi
    I walked 7674 Steps AKA 3.44 miles according to the FitBit + 0 Cents during today's walk :) I have been listening to Agatha Christie Audio-books or Dramatizations for radio of the ones I could not find as Audio-books.
    The temperature this morning was 65 on the news channel and 66 degrees on the front porch with a decent humidity level.

Yesterday, Wednesday, I did a test on Chinese Food for lunch. I had the Snow Peas, String Beans and Broccoli Diet meal withe the sauce on the side, I ended up not using the sauce. I got two meals out of the Veges due to the amount of them. I passed the Rice to My Brother to use if he wants to use it if not It goes from the refrigerator into the garbage for the next pickup. I also had a small order of the Bone in Spare Ribs, 5 Ribs and Tasty too and a Egg Roll. For Dinner I had the other half of the Veges and a 100 calorie Protein shake and nothing else. Today by skipping the pint of rice that comes with the "Diet Dinner" I was OK on the scale and am not feeling the effects of the heat like I would with the rice. Why Rice with the meal comes to mind FWIW.

I could not believe we could not find Sticky Fly Ribbons locally, however after searching Multiple places my Brother found non. So off to Amazon...
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005V6ASZU/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Pic FR10B Sticky Fly Ribbons, 10-Pack
    Total Before Tax: $4.99
    Estimated Tax: $0.34
    Order Total: $5.33
    Which seemed a decent price as that was the delivered price :)

Have a Great Thorsday AKA Thursday
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Hello!

It has been raining steadily with occasional downpours all day. I think it will not let up till Friday or possibly longer. Looks like we are getting a LOT of Cindy. It is flooding all over the city and the coast is under flood warnings. Unbelievable. I had 5 inches rain on Sunday and Monday, and 5/8ths yesterday. Today will be alot I am sure! Glad you got out for your walk. Rodger. Looks like it did not post entirely on your home page. :o I may still need to water as some of my plants are under trees. I will look like an idiot!! :D

The humor was hilarious, thanks for posting! I had forgot to tell you I thought the dinosaur one was funny with the fireworks. Bless their hearts. I have a picture on my wall with the dinosaurs talking to each other saying, "Damn, was that today?"as they watched Noah and the ark go by....
    Searching for that did find some images, it was something I would not have looked for if You had not mentioned it FWIW.
    Hi Jan
    I walk past lawns being watered even as it is raining, I think to myself automatic timers in use :)

When I see water under the trees during rain I think no watering needed.

I like the mental picture of what You described.
    Well, I am losing the weight I gained finally. Remember that commercial "I can't believe I ate the whole thing!". I think it was for Tums. That is what I feel like losing these pounds again! :#

Val, I can not believe you were working so late! Bummer! Sorry those babies got you up so early. Hopefully you can squeeze in a nap? Great job on logging in!! Take care!!

Keep up the good work, Rodger!! I hope all this rain does not come your way. I am not sure I have seen tracks for it yet that far north. though it seems you may be on it's track!! Don't work too hard!!! ..Jan

Hi Jan
    Do not let it get You down. It is impossible to hold one weight precisely. I go up and down within what is usually a 5 pound range, More than that for a couple of days after eating at Harold's :(

I do not let it keep me from getting back on track. I also keep experimenting to see what I can add into my meals, see today's informational post above :smile:

According to the weatherman we will be seeing the remnants Friday Evening into Saturday morning unless something changes.

Today is forecast to be warm and I need to do some running around while my brother does his and tomorrow will be hotter :(

I was feeling a bit more energetic today, I wonder if it was from the fats in the Ribs yesterday, hmm...
    Possibly I need more fats in my diet ?

Way to go.
    11 hours ago
    Buttons61's food and exercise diary was completed for 6/21/2017 and was under Buttons61's calorie goal.
    Roger

Hi Val
  • Buttons61
    Good Morning!

You did a good job walking this morning! Listening to Agatha Christie is a good choice! That is so interesting about the effect rice has on you!! If you noted it, it is probably quite true! Well, the Chinese would find rice as the only authentic part of the meal, lol! Probably why they give it to you, lol! :#

I had lots more energy on the "meat diet". I think you are on to something about the fat helping! So far, though I am adding some carbs but trying to limit them and choose wisely, so my cravings are not as bad as they could be!

It rained hard during the nite, but we are in a lull for about a couple hours. I had 5 6/8 in. water in my gauge for yesterday. Thank goodness it was slow and soaking, it could have been worse! We are under a tornado watch in case of spin up tornadoes. Actually the moisture streaming from the coast is pretty much straight in, so maybe we will luck out. It may be different as the depression moves more N.E. We actually have some sun peeking out at the moment. Of course, that will bring storms as we heat up! :D

It is amazing the things you cannot find sometimes! I am surprised about the fly strips. At the moment our flies are elsewheres out of the rain. I am sure they will return along with plenty of mosquitos!!

I am still craving chinese, so I may do your diet veggies at home here. I have decided I really love celery. Hopefully that will come in handy!! I had a pack of nice chicken breasts in my hand at the store. Somehow when I was looking, instead of that pack I put the leg quarters I did not want in the basket by mistake. I really hated that!! It will be a couple meals till I go back. It is like my hand grabs automatically the one I don't want, especially with can goods! At least that happens to friends too, so maybe it is not entirely my brain, or lack of!!

Keep up keepin on! I lost 2 lbs. yesterday and am much closer to where I was. I am happy it is dropping fairly fast, considering the diet changes. Still have trouble being under 13 grams saturated fats. But better!! ..Jan :)
  • hope4change_val
    I lost a long post. My cell phone is completely totally dead---never to live again. I ordered a new one...arriving in a week. Two white pups moving to Washington state next week. One black pup staying local. Jan--maybe you can route some rain water under your trees...otherwise have someone video your watering during a hurricane! My hip is improving! No debilitating stabbing pains all day!!!
  • Buttons61
    Hi Val,

I am glad 2 of your pups found a home!! It restores my faith in my fellow man!! I hate when I lose a post, I have done that several times!!! Hopefully it was therapeutic so it was not in vain. :# I watered yesterday during a lull, but most of the plants were damp, and one I just moved to catch the rain! So I did not look too crazy!! I am so glad your hip is improving! I hope it continues. If that pain goes, can you imagine how good that will be?? When PT is over, keep up the exercise they tell you though. My shoulder pain come back if I do not exercise it some!! That must be weird not having your phone for a week!! Not sure if that is a good thing or not!! Take care!! Try not to overdue, You will be happy to know I am having more vegetarian meals, lol! ..Jan :)
  • Buttons61
    Hey Rodger!

Things are improving! Only 1/2 inch of rain. Probably cause Cindy is headed your way. It is a fast mover now on the land it seems. Good thing!! Going to an antique and flea market today, then for lunch. Hopefully I can concentrate on salads, not sandwiches, lol! No sun, but no rain! I can live with that!! ..Jan :)
  • RogerToo
    I did post some more humor today too

Hi
    I walked some Steps, The Dew Point is in the 70s and it was 77 degrees on the porch and the weather report on TV at 6AM and not comfortable, As I did not get a good nights sleep either taken altogether I did not go to far. I came home and laid down for a while and am now feeling somewhat better. Thunderstorms in the forecast too :(
    Yesterday I ended up close to 12K steps for the day.

Any Stephen King fans out there?

Spike TV has started running a series based on the Mist Thursday nights at 10. The first episodes next showing is Saturday at 4PM and others showed up in the Guide when I looked. The Movie from 2007 is also showing on IFC Sunday at 11:15PM.
    The Mist is a 2007 American science-fiction horror film based on the 1980 novella of the same name by Stephen King.

On Wednesday, when I did a test on Chinese Food for lunch. The Snow Peas, String Beans and Broccoli Diet meal with the sauce on the side and a small order of Bone In Spare Ribs...
    That seemed to work OK as I was down in weight on Thursday and held the same weight today. That weight FWIW is lower than when I went to Harold's last Friday so Yea!

We could not find the Sticky Fly Ribbons we thought we had left so I ordered them from Amazon. When I unpacked them that is when I found the Old ones :) Actually they had been hidden by the quarts of 1% milk on the shelf :( Yesterday I picked up 5 kinds of fruit and 2 quarts of the Milk since I had put the last on in the refrigerator to become nicely chilled. The ones I bought are good on the shelf until April 18, 2018.

From the Chicago Tribune
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/kass/ct-dissolving-illinois-kass-met-20170620-column.html
    What to do with a broken Illinois: Dissolve the Land of Lincoln
    John Kass Reporter Chicago Tribune
    June 20, 2017
    Illinois is like Venezuela now, a fiscally broken state that has lost its will to live, although for the moment, we still have enough toilet paper.

But before we run out of the essentials, let's finally admit that after decade upon decade of taxing and spending and borrowing, Illinois has finally run out of other people's money.

Those "other people" include taxpayers who've abandoned the state. And now Illinois faces doomsday.

So as the politicians meet in Springfield this week for another round of posturing and gesturing and blaming, we need a plan.

And here it is:

Dissolve Illinois. Decommission the state, tear up the charter, whatever the legal mumbo-jumbo, just end the whole dang thing.

We just disappear. With no pain. That's right. You heard me.

The best thing to do is to break Illinois into pieces right now. Just wipe us off the map. Cut us out of America's heartland and let neighboring states carve us up and take the best chunks for themselves.

Illinois hasn't had a state budget for years. The state continues to spend money it doesn't have, and the state's credit ratings have dropped, increasing the cost of borrowing more money we don't have to keep the rotten shebang going.

Bills pile up; Moody's Investor Service says taxpayers are on the hook for $251 billion in unfunded public union pension liabilities.

WOW

Have a Great Friday
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Good Morning!

You did a good job walking this morning! Listening to Agatha Christie is a good choice! That is so interesting about the effect rice has on you!! If you noted it, it is probably quite true! Well, the Chinese would find rice as the only authentic part of the meal, lol! Probably why they give it to you, lol! :#

I had lots more energy on the "meat diet". I think you are on to something about the fat helping! So far, though I am adding some carbs but trying to limit them and choose wisely, so my cravings are not as bad as they could be!

It rained hard during the nite, but we are in a lull for about a couple hours. I had 5 6/8 in. water in my gauge for yesterday. Thank goodness it was slow and soaking, it could have been worse! We are under a tornado watch in case of spin up tornadoes. Actually the moisture streaming from the coast is pretty much straight in, so maybe we will luck out. It may be different as the depression moves more N.E. We actually have some sun peeking out at the moment. Of course, that will bring storms as we heat up! :D
    Hi Jan
    The Carbs are mainly in the NS foods and the three pieces of Fruit I have every day. I believe the problem comes about when I have to many extra carbs :)

We broke down the Rice, added a dash of water, broke it into two portions and Vacuum sealed and it is now residing in my brothers drawer in the freezer, Temptation removed :)
    It is amazing the things you cannot find sometimes! I am surprised about the fly strips. At the moment our flies are elsewheres out of the rain. I am sure they will return along with plenty of mosquitos!!

I am still craving chinese, so I may do your diet veggies at home here. I have decided I really love celery. Hopefully that will come in handy!! I had a pack of nice chicken breasts in my hand at the store. Somehow when I was looking, instead of that pack I put the leg quarters I did not want in the basket by mistake. I really hated that!! It will be a couple meals till I go back. It is like my hand grabs automatically the one I don't want, especially with can goods! At least that happens to friends too, so maybe it is not entirely my brain, or lack of!!

Keep up keepin on! I lost 2 lbs. yesterday and am much closer to where I was. I am happy it is dropping fairly fast, considering the diet changes. Still have trouble being under 13 grams saturated fats. But better!! ..Jan :)

If I said I find that the Rain seems to drive flies indoors. I hate flies too. They Buzz, You land on You or Your food etc.

I had someone mention that they get the steamed Chicken and Vegetables meal from the Chinese eatery. I may try that with Sauce on the Side again. I find that putting the sauce on the side lets me control usage of it too.

I personally prefer The Breast Meat versus Legs and Thighs which works out well here as my brother prefers them. That means that we end up splitting a Chicken or Turkey with no problems.

FWIW You do need some fats in Your Diet and that is one of the things I do not worry about either.
    I knew someone that went Fat Free, She looked terrible after a while, More like a starving person than anything remotely resembling healthy.

I find that I can cure buying the wrong things fairly easily. I stay out of Grocery Stores :)
    I let my brother do that and I do the Produce store run while he is grocery shopping, Works for us.
    Hey Rodger!

Things are improving! Only 1/2 inch of rain. Probably cause Cindy is headed your way. It is a fast mover now on the land it seems. Good thing!! Going to an antique and flea market today, then for lunch. Hopefully I can concentrate on salads, not sandwiches, lol! No sun, but no rain! I can live with that!! ..Jan :)

I will be making 3 servings of Egg Salad later on today. Here is the simple ingredient list.
    Large Egg, 75 Calories.
    No Sugar Added Sweet Relish 0 Calories.
    Some Miracle Whip as a Binder, I forget the calories :(
    2 slices of 40 calorie Bread.

I will be using that to meet the NS Mid morning snack of a SC and a PF.

Then at Lunch Time I have 3 Ounces of Juicy Tender Baked Chicken Breast as a PF from the Chicken I bought at CostCo last week, Broke down into 6 ounce portion and froze.

FWIW the 647 Bread is good, works in a sandwich or as toast.

Good Job on the Weight and 12 hours ago
    Buttons61's food and exercise diary was completed for 6/22/2017 and was under Buttons61's calorie goal.
    Enjoy the Flea Market.
    Roger

P.S. if You remember I bought disposable Clear Rain Ponchos via Amazon Recently and they fit in a unused pocket on my walking shorts so I always have them with me. Yesterday I saw where the Dollar Store had them available, which would make them $1 each, not clear however and I did want clear so that if I use it the Reflective Safety Vest will be visible through it. I would have one with me as a Just in case Item. Handier and lighter than an umbrella too :)
  • RogerToo
    I lost a long post. My cell phone is completely totally dead---never to live again. I ordered a new one...arriving in a week. Two white pups moving to Washington state next week. One black pup staying local. Jan--maybe you can route some rain water under your trees...otherwise have someone video your watering during a hurricane! My hip is improving! No debilitating stabbing pains all day!!!

Hi Val
    I hate it when I do that and lose a long post, I just never seem to be a long winded when doing the replacement either :)

I'm sorry to hear that the Cell Phone is dead, Since You say You ordered a new one does that mean You pay and no warranty on the dearly departed?

Whee, No Stabbing Pains all day. I hope the trend continues permanently.
    Roger
  • hope4change_val
    I buy my phones and pay$30/month through Virgin Mobile. They offer insurance but I don't have that. The new phone...I'm getting the insurance. Well, the lady that was going to adopt both Marshmallow and Jellybean backed out....so they will be with me longer. Work is super stupidly nuts. But one funny...that women interviewed the director of security and sent me her notes. Um...exactly what I've been saying (almost verbatim). I forwarded to my bosses, and they commented that it was exactly what I've been saying. I'm not a Steven King fan... I'm sure he is skilled but I'm a serious chicken.
  • RogerToo
    And more humor too

Hi
    I decided not to go walking for several reasons . I Had a poor nights sleep as I kept having my sleep interrupted by waves of rain hitting the window AC. Then when I did get up I turned on the local Cable news Channel and the weather radar is showing heavy rain headed my way. Not to far south there is a Tornado warning and the weatherman was saying the the radar is showing the classic hook shape indicating a tornado could be on the ground. Just now the radio is saying that the radar is looking better so that the warning has been cancelled. However High winds with winds up to 70 MPH are indicated.

The temperature this morning was 72 on the news channel and 73 degrees on the front porch with rain.

Have a Great Weekend
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    I buy my phones and pay$30/month through Virgin Mobile. They offer insurance but I don't have that. The new phone...I'm getting the insurance. Well, the lady that was going to adopt both Marshmallow and Jellybean backed out....so they will be with me longer. Work is super stupidly nuts. But one funny...that women interviewed the director of security and sent me her notes. Um...exactly what I've been saying (almost verbatim). I forwarded to my bosses, and they commented that it was exactly what I've been saying. I'm not a Steven King fan... I'm sure he is skilled but I'm a serious chicken.

Hi Val
    I'm sorry to hear that the adoption on the puppy's fell through.

I tend not to get insurance on things, OTOH it also depends on how affordable the insurance is :)

It sounds as if You have been vindicated at work.

I am also not a Stephen King fan however a few of his books have been made into decent movies.

Have a Nice Day
    Roger
  • Buttons61
    Good morning!

Val, good to know your in less pain!! Roger is right, work sounds like there may be some improvements there as they appreciate you. It is nice to have your views affirmed!! I am sorry about the pups. So much for my faith in mankind! :# But I would rather that happen then they took them and regretted it and they did not have a good home or lost it. They are a commitment people sometimes fail to recognize.

Rodger, that is an awful article about Illinois. I do not know how they could have not made corrections much sooner. Like decades ago. Good Grief!!

I am amazed at your weather and how bad it was. When I checked it still had not hit you yet. That is kinda frightening. Sounds like you fared worse than us! We had a beautiful day yesterday with only one swirl of a storm later in the evening. It also rained this morning before I was up. We had another 2 inches. The ground is just saturated. May was running thru puddles that were more ground water table than actual puddles and having a ball!
    It is partly cloudy for the week-end, then we should be done! Thank goodness! The dewpts. are in the high 70's also, and horrible. The weatherman joked we are wearing our humidity like a coat. So true!!

I hope you feel better soon and get back on track with sleeping! That does make you feel wretched! The Stephan King movies sounds good. I could get it on Amazon if I get the Spike TV subscription, but I will probably just wait a bit till they offer it themselves. I will have to check it out!!His stuff is definitely ;) creepy.

Off for humor!! Thank you as always!! You all take care!!! ..Jan :)
  • hope4change_val
    DOGS: Now Jellybean is spoken for...he's the sweetest and most relaxed of the litter. He's my baby (favorite)...had been much smaller than the others (1lbs vs. 2lbs at one-week old). Married couple home-owners with a white german shepherd and a smaller terrier mix. They are friends of a friend's friend. Their Facebook page shows tons of pics with them and their dogs in their house and yard and out hiking, which i like because i want people that are involved with their dogs. So, I'm happy with that match. I also liked that they went to the Grumpy Puppy Rescue Inc Facebook site and looked at ALL his baby pictures and videos that I've posted over the six weeks that I've had him. They will pick him up on 7/8, same as Iggy, after everyone has recovered from spay/neuter on 7/5. So, now to find Marshmallow the right home. My neighbors love Marshmallow but they rent and they can only have one small dog there. But, they've started looking to buy a house...i told them i can hold her until they're ready. So, we shall see. They want to take her for walks, but (1) she's not yet fully vaccinated and (2) she's a baby and not yet leash trained. WORK: my new boss is learning that I don't lie, I don't avoid work, and I always meet deadlines. But, I'm concerned...she'd rather have a cheaper person in my spot. Yet, the last 5 people that they hired were over-confident Millenials who didn't perform well and did everything they could do to avoid work..and then quit or got fired within 1-2 years. And meanwhile Val's holding down the fort. She and her new boss SEEM willing to compromise on integrity (no proof, but hints). HIP: well, bouts of pain, but overall better than before treatment. So, that's good but I want it to be reliable...so that i can go do stuff and not have to stay so close "just in case." FOOD: i cooked yummy and healthful food for lunch and dinner today. My kid was super happy as we had just been eating frozen stuff. WEATHER: today was much cooler (only in low 90s) plus light breeze. All the dogs were extra playful in the cooler weather, so we had more backyard time.