Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

100+ to Lose Support Group Permanent Thread(Everyone is welcome)

Replies

• RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    And More Humor one again

Hi
    I did some walking , The temperature this morning was 74 on the news channel and 73 degrees on the front porch. The humidity is up in what they are calling Tropical once again :(

I have been getting some Raspberries, Probably where the critters can not reach them. I also had Blackberries Yesterday and This Morning, Same probability for their survival on the plant.

My Laundry was placed in the washer on the way out walking and currently is in the dryer :)

Not a Good idea
    6LK0hB.jpg

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4019696/golden-retriever-gave-birth-green-puppy-pictures/
    MUCKY PUP Dog owner stunned after her golden retriever gave birth to a GREEN puppy
    oJOhyk.jpg
    scvN69.jpg

Three-year-old Rio gave birth to nine puppies but when one came out mint green Louise Sutherland was gobsmacked
    By John Shammas, 14th July 2017, 2:24 pm, Updated: 16th July 2017, 1:35 am
    A DOG owner couldn’t believe what she was seeing when her golden retriever gave birth to a GREEN puppy.
    Her beloved pet Rio, aged three, gave birth last week to nine puppies – but when one came out mint green Louise Sutherland was stunned.
    The rare occurrence is only known to have happened only three times before in the world.

More Info by following the link.

Have a Great Tuesday
    Roger
  • RogerToo

P.S. I am now back from waxing the Roof, Trunk and Hood of the Buick Century :)
  • RogerToo
    Buttons61 wrote: »
    Hello!
    I am trying to get caught up on a lot! My house is a disaster, so I am cleaning and washing today. It is humid and buggy! All week it will be mid to upper 90's and humid! Uggh!! I saw that you responded to my Sunday post! I felt it was a win myself! :D

Pasta is always good in soups and stews, picking up flavor. One reason I love hominy or dumplings in things like that, too! I am however one of those people who prefer my spaghetti sauce on top my pasta. That way it doesn't get soggy when I am at the end. Crazy, I know, but there are some exceptions to my own rule. I have a feeling that it might be how you were raised too, and that is what tastes best, lol!

I do love zero guilt too! The soup sounded awesome, Val!! I hope your puppies are doing a bit better in their relations. :)
    Hi Jan
    That is indeed how I always did the Tomato Gravy too, Added on top. On the cooking shows and contests they always stress adding the Pasta to the sauce in the pan and then plating it.
    You did a lot of walking Roger, especially for the humidity! Global warming??? I find it much much hotter than it used to be, in places it wasn't. But who knows if it is a huge cycle or not. Seems much research is presented flawed either way. I am tired of paying for other countries when it is as much their responsibility. What a mess...

Unbelievable story on the contact lenses! I can not believe! But I could see one or two, no pun intended, lol!
    Stay on track all!! Trying to do good today!!! ..humor bound...Jan B)

I Know that there is Climate Change, However I also know that before there was man and civilization we had climate changes, Ice Ages where the ocean level dropped, and Global warming where the ocean Level rose and we had a inland Sea in the Western part of the USA.

Now if they could get the Large Polluters to clean up their act. Those being in most cases Communist Regimes such as China and Russia. We have already reduced emissions here in the USA, It is time for the rest of the world to do so too. That is an opinion of course. I'm with You why should our economy take a Hit that the competing countries such as China are not taking.

Chores done. Laundry Washed, Dried and folded. 1/3 to 1/2 of the car waxed. Now time for some cereal and relaxation.

Tomorrow is another day to do the Vacuuming :)

Affluenza, Yuck :(

Congratulations on this too.
    18 hours ago
    burned 322 calories doing 50 minutes of cardio exercises, including "Gardening, general"
    and
    13 hours ago
    Buttons61's food and exercise diary was completed for 7/17/2017 and was under Buttons61's calorie goal
    Keep up the Good Work
    Roger

P.S. This seems very low to me FWIW where it shows
    RogerToo 1 hour ago
    burned 23 calories doing 75 minutes of Walking, 2.0 mph, slow pace

What the heck :(
  • Buttons61
    Buttons61 Posts: 1,636 Member
    Hello!
    I am trying to get caught up on a lot! My house is a disaster, so I am cleaning and washing today. It is humid and buggy! All week it will be mid to upper 90's and humid! Uggh!! I saw that you responded to my Sunday post! I felt it was a win myself! :D

Pasta is always good in soups and stews, picking up flavor. One reason I love hominy or dumplings in things like that, too! I am however one of those people who prefer my spaghetti sauce on top my pasta. That way it doesn't get soggy when I am at the end. Crazy, I know, but there are some exceptions to my own rule. I have a feeling that it might be how you were raised too, and that is what tastes best, lol!

I do love zero guilt too! The soup sounded awesome, Val!! I hope your puppies are doing a bit better in their relations. :)

You did a lot of walking Roger, especially for the humidity! Global warming??? I find it much much hotter than it used to be, in places it wasn't. But who knows if it is a huge cycle or not. Seems much research is presented flawed either way. I am tired of paying for other countries when it is as much their responsibility. What a mess...

Unbelievable story on the contact lenses! I can not believe! But I could see one or two, no pun intended, lol!
    Stay on track all!! Trying to do good today!!! ..humor bound...Jan B)

Your humor this time was really on the A list= cracked me up! Especially the cheeseburger and cactus/ celery! :D
  • Buttons61
    edited July 2017
    Good morning!

I was up at 5 am this morning. Only problem is I am ready to go back to bed. I was hoping to get in 8 hrs. sleep and went to bed early. Instead I got 5 hrs. and do not feel so energetic. I think that my B/P pills might have stopped working, as I was really wide awake and should not have been. At least I am up as I am going shopping with a friend and have to get moving early. This way I have time for coffee and sitting with the puppies!

You are on fire with your chores, Roger! I wish i was, lol! :D

I noticed 23 calories seemed a little low for so much time! :s That's a bummer!!

More later, on the way to make caffeinated coffee.... :( zzzzzzzzz's
  • RogerToo
    Good morning!

I was up at 5 am this morning. Only problem is I am ready to go back to bed. I was hoping to get in 8 hrs. sleep and went to bed early. Instead I got 5 hrs. and do not feel so energetic. I think that my B/P pills might have stopped working, as I was really wide awake and should not have been. At least I am up as I am going shopping with a friend and have to get moving early. This way I have time for coffee and sitting with the puppies!

You are on fire with your chores, Roger! I wish i was, lol! :D

I noticed 23 calories seemed a little low for so much time! :s That's a bummer!!

More later, on the way to make caffeinated coffee.... :( zzzzzzzzz's

Hi Jan
    I am now feeling like I could use a nap too. I thought the Green Dog was just so weird :)

I wonder about the BP pills, would they have that effect?

I was shocked it showed 23 calories, Oh well, It is what it is.

Have a Good Day
    Roger
  • hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    The contact lens story is gross. The affluenza story is infuriating!!! Groing up, we topped pasta with sauce...but I've changed to throwing it all together and letting the pasta soak up the sauce. I froze some of my soup, and am still working on the rest...added some freshly crockpotted beans for a little change. Really tasty. I think i need to take Spike back to the vet...worried he might have a broken rib. He's breathing fine...but again today (almost a week after the incident) he screamed when i lifted him. Here's a surprise...work sucks. I'm pulling 11-hour days and boss keeps shoveling it on. Bought Em new uniform pants for school. Well, they aren't traditional uniform pants...teenager pants that pass as uniform pants. School starts in one month!
  • RogerToo
    Yet more humor

Hi
    I did some walking , The temperature this morning was 77 on the news channel and 75 degrees on the front porch. Warmer than yesterday :( The humidity is up in what they are calling Tropical once again :(

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Golden-Retriever-Rescue-Deer-Fawn-Long-Island-Mark-Freeley-434958383.html
    Incredible Video Shows Golden Retriever Rescue Drowning Fawn Off Long Island Beach

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/07/14/almost-half-of-americans-have-buyers-remorse-about-their-house.html
    Almost half of Americans have buyer's remorse about their house

44 percent of Americans have regrets about their current home or the process they went through when choosing it, a Trulia survey says.
    Wishing they had bought a larger home was the top disappointment.

Here is what I was watching Yesterday during Lunch and Dinner. One on YouTube and the other from Dailymotion. Both serve up videos and are IMO safe to use.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/'Allo_'Allo
    'Allo 'Allo! is a BBC television British sitcom that was first broadcast on BBC One from 1982 to 1992, comprising 85 episodes. The story is set in a small-town café in German-occupied France during the Second World War. It is a parody of another BBC programme, the wartime drama Secret Army. 'Allo, 'Allo! was created by David Croft, who also wrote the theme music, and Jeremy Lloyd. Lloyd and Croft wrote the first six series. The remaining series were written by Lloyd and Paul Adam.
    Pilot Episode here
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6HK_ngimSE

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-de-Hi!
    Hi-de-Hi! was a BBC television sitcom shown on BBC1 from 1 January 1980 to 30 January 1988.
    Set between 1959 and the early 1960s in Maplins, a fictional holiday camp, the show was written by Jimmy Perry and David Croft, who also wrote Dad's Army and It Ain't Half Hot Mum amongst other programmes. The title was the greeting the campers heard and in early episodes was written Hi de Hi. The series revolved around the lives of the camp's management and entertainers, most of them struggling actors or has-beens.
    The inspiration was the experience of Jimmy Perry, one of the writers. After being demobilised from the Army, he was a Redcoat at Butlins, Pwllheli during the holiday season.
    The series gained large audiences and won a BAFTA as Best Comedy Series in 1984. In a 2008 poll on Channel 4, Hi-de-Hi! was voted the 35th most popular comedy
    Pilot Here
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5d76du

Have a Great Wednesday
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    The contact lens story is gross. The affluenza story is infuriating!!! Growing up, we topped pasta with sauce...but I've changed to throwing it all together and letting the pasta soak up the sauce. I froze some of my soup, and am still working on the rest...added some freshly crockpotted beans for a little change. Really tasty. I think i need to take Spike back to the vet...worried he might have a broken rib. He's breathing fine...but again today (almost a week after the incident) he screamed when i lifted him. Here's a surprise...work sucks. I'm pulling 11-hour days and boss keeps shoveling it on. Bought Em new uniform pants for school. Well, they aren't traditional uniform pants...teenager pants that pass as uniform pants. School starts in one month!

Hi Val
    I found the Affluenza really sad as well as infuriating too.

I am sorry to hear that regarding Spike, I had hoped You would be luckier :(

Good Luck at work, Working to many hours in a day is not healthy
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Hi Jan
    I noticed Buttons61 9 hours ago
    burned 138 calories doing 30 minutes of Walking, 2.0 mph, slow pace

Good Job
    Roger
  • Buttons61
    Good morning!

Val, I hope Spike is okay. I am sure he would be sore, but I always like to check it out with the vet. It just saves worrying in my opinion, and not knowing for sure. Worth the trip for that alone !

What is wrong with our judges? They seem to give such light sentences to so many that have caused such pain and loss. That Delaware judge was unbelievable. How can she get away with that. I know money talks, but I still do not see it. People need to start speaking up.

I am having a time sticking to a plan lately. Last minute snacking is doing me in. I do best when I stay at home for a few days. Eating at meetings and out have got my cravings in full swing. I am still trying to keep off the weight I lost rather than working on new. Sure makes me wish I had tried harder sooner, lol! :#

I love British shows. I can't wait to watch what you listed here. I have to run to the bank, though maybe I will put it off till Thurs., clean, water and have an almost down day!

Are you in your 5 lb range? I think of that, I am still outside it, so intend to do better today!! :)

We are going to be in the high, high 90's without the humidity this week, and the humidity runs in the 70's except around 1pm when it sometimes takes a dip for a bit. Still too buggy!! Take care!! ..Jan B)
  • hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    I survived another day. Chief Compliance Officer attended today's meeting (where i had been having that conflict). She ordered them to extend the launch date until further notice. My boss IMd me congratulating me for that huge win. I said the barnacle on the bottom of this ship just made us avoid an iceberg. She agreed. My opponents were silent or sulky on the call...because now they have to do what id been saying all along. Positional authority is easier than my way. Very tired. But hip doing well...I've not been walking during the week but i am keeping up with my hip exercises.
  • RogerToo
    edited July 2017
    In the weird news category
    https://www.clickorlando.com/strange-florida/15-pounds-of-frozen-italian-sausage-crashes-down-on-familys-roof
    15 pounds of frozen Italian sausage crashes on Florida family's roof
    Family wonders how mystery meat ended up there
    By Neki Mohan - Anchor/Reporter
    Posted: 4:42 PM, July 17, 2017
    Updated: 9:57 AM, July 18, 2017

I call this one weird since:
    Manufacturing Hate for 'Made in America'
    Michelle Malkin
    Posted: Jul 19, 2017 12:01 AM
    It's "Made In America" week in Washington, D.C. You'd think this would be cause for bipartisan celebration. Who could be against highlighting the ingenuity, self-reliance and success of our nation's homegrown entrepreneurs and manufacturers?

Enter Bill Kristol.

The entrenched Beltway pundit ridiculed a festive kickoff event on Monday at the White House, where President Donald Trump hosted companies from all 50 states to showcased their American-made products.

"Maybe it's just me," killjoy Kristol tweeted, "but I find something off-putting about turning the White House into an exhibition hall for American tchotchkes." (That's the Yiddish word for useless trinkets).

"Tchotchkes"?

Tell that to the engineers at Hytrol, the Arkansas-based conveyor manufacturer that brought a mechanical display of its technology to the State Dining Room. Hytrol's late founder, Tom Loberg, started out as a gopher at an electronics parts factory during the Great Depression, worked his way up to designing Navy turbines, hydraulic pumps and cylinders, and entered the conveyor belt business after perfecting bag-transporting machinery for seed, grain and tobacco farmers.

Hytrol's state-of-the-art products are now used by companies ranging from Amazon.com to Office Depot to leading pharmaceutical, retail, food and publishing conglomerates around the world. A pioneer in the materials handling industry, Hytrol employs 1,300 high-skilled workers and will rake in revenues of more than $200 million this year alone.
    CARTOONS | Gary Varvel
    View Cartoon

"Tchotchkes"?

Tell that to the employees of Wisconsin's Pierce Manufacturing, which displayed one of its 30,000 custom-built fire trucks on the White House front lawn. Pierce started out as an auto body shop operating out of a converted church and now boasts a 2,000-person workforce. The company produces the iconic aerial tillers, pumpers, tankers and rescue trucks driven by first responders across the country every day.

"Tchotchkes"?

Tell that to Iowa-based RMA Armament's founder Blake Waldrop, a former Marine and police officer, who was inspired to manufacture stronger body armor after losing a comrade in Iraq to an IED attack. His ceramic plates, also featured at the "Made in America" event on Monday, have been purchased by police departments in Baltimore, Los Angeles and Waterloo, Iowa. Waldrop is working on partnerships to bring his products to the U.S. military and overseas.

"I always tell people I didn't invent armor any more than Steve Jobs invented the computer," Waldrop told the Des Moines Register earlier this year. "I just found a better way to do it, just like he did."

"Tchotchkes"?

Delaware's ILC Dover participated in President Trump's "Made in America" exhibition, too. Its trademark trifling bauble? The space suit worn by every U.S. astronaut since Project Apollo. Prolific inventor-turned-industrialist Abram Spanel, a Russian-born son of Jewish garment workers, spun off the company from his giant latex conglomerate that manufactured everything from girdles and swimwear to canteens and lifeboats.

ILC Dover produced high-pressure suits and helmets for the Air Force before winning a contract to design suits for NASA. In addition to displaying spacesuits used on the Space Shuttle and International Space Station programs, the company brought to the White House its DoverPac Flexible Isolator System used by pharmaceutical companies in their manufacturing processes; its Sentinel respirator used in the health care industry; and its SCape escape respirator used to protect U.S. government officials around the world from carbon monoxide, chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear contaminants.

Could Trump and his family's own companies do better in hiring American and manufacturing in America? Sure.

To nastily deride the makers and job creators proudly showing off their wares in the nation's capital at the invitation of our commander in chief takes a special level of anti-Trump lunacy and arrogance.

"Maybe it's just me," Kristol snarked as he heaped scorn on "Made in America" week.

Yes, it is just you, Kristol, and the rest of your Beltway Swamp "schmendricks" who turn their noses at the "tchotchkes" that help save lives, move mountains and break barriers across the galaxy.

The rest of us give praise and thanks.
  • RogerToo
    Hi
    I did some walking , The temperature this morning was 78 on the news channel and 78 degrees on the front porch. Warmer than yesterday :( The humidity is up in what they are calling Tropical once again :(
    Day two of a three day heat wave :(
    It was still 89 degrees at 10PM last night.

I harvested some Blackberries this morning on my return.

Here is what I was watching Yesterday during Lunch and Dinner. One on YouTube and the other from Dailymotion. Both serve up videos and are IMO safe to use.
    I watched more 'Allo 'Allo! and Hi-de-Hi! today. Lots of laughs and who does not need a good laugh. In the Que to watch,
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/To_the_Manor_Born
    To the Manor Born is a BBC television sitcom that first aired on BBC1 from 1979 to 1981. A special edition appeared in 2007.Snipped
    In 1979, the last episode of the first series received 23.95 million viewers, the fourth-highest figures for any programme in the UK in the 1970s, and the highest for a non-live event.[33] The following year, 21.55 million people watched the last episode of series two, the fifth-highest viewing figure for the 1980s.[34] The final episode in 1981, when Audrey and Richard marry, received 17.80 million viewers.[13][35] The 2007 Christmas special garnered 10.25 million viewers and ranked as the 6th most watched programme in the UK for that week.[36]
    I also watched the Pilot episode of Eureka
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eureka_(U.S._TV_series)
    Eureka is an American science fiction television series that premiered on Syfy on July 18, 2006. The fifth and final season ended on July 16, 2012. The show was set in a fictional town of Eureka, Oregon (although, in the pilot episode, Eureka was located in Washington State

Have a Great Thursday
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Good morning!

Val, I hope Spike is okay. I am sure he would be sore, but I always like to check it out with the vet. It just saves worrying in my opinion, and not knowing for sure. Worth the trip for that alone !

What is wrong with our judges? They seem to give such light sentences to so many that have caused such pain and loss. That Delaware judge was unbelievable. How can she get away with that. I know money talks, but I still do not see it. People need to start speaking up.

I am having a time sticking to a plan lately. Last minute snacking is doing me in. I do best when I stay at home for a few days. Eating at meetings and out have got my cravings in full swing. I am still trying to keep off the weight I lost rather than working on new. Sure makes me wish I had tried harder sooner, lol! :#

I love British shows. I can't wait to watch what you listed here. I have to run to the bank, though maybe I will put it off till Thurs., clean, water and have an almost down day!

Are you in your 5 lb range? I think of that, I am still outside it, so intend to do better today!! :)

We are going to be in the high, high 90's without the humidity this week, and the humidity runs in the 70's except around 1pm when it sometimes takes a dip for a bit. Still too buggy!! Take care!! ..Jan B)

Hi Jan
    It is so weird. What can that Judge have been thinking.

I am currently outside the 5 pound range, yesterday probably did not help, May not have hurt OTOH. I had a Salad from Wendy's and attempted to compensate for the calories from it.

You might also look at Dad's Army.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dad's_Army
    Dad's Army is a BBC television sitcom about the British Home Guard during the Second World War. It was written by Jimmy Perry and David Croft and broadcast on the BBC from 1968 to 1977. The sitcom ran for 9 series and 80 episodes in total, plus a radio version based on the television scripts, a feature film and a stage show. The series regularly gained audiences of 18 million viewers and is still repeated worldwide.

Good Luck
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    I survived another day. Chief Compliance Officer attended today's meeting (where i had been having that conflict). She ordered them to extend the launch date until further notice. My boss IMd me congratulating me for that huge win. I said the barnacle on the bottom of this ship just made us avoid an iceberg. She agreed. My opponents were silent or sulky on the call...because now they have to do what id been saying all along. Positional authority is easier than my way. Very tired. But hip doing well...I've not been walking during the week but i am keeping up with my hip exercises.

Hi Val
    It sounds as if You had a conditional win at work.

Congratulations on the Hip doing better.
    Roger
  • Buttons61
    edited July 2017
    Hello!

Well, crazy day. I went to the show with my daughter and saw 47 meters or something like that. It was kind of panned in the reviews, which i do not usually listen to. It was pretty good with a twist, so I really enjoyed that. Always nice to spend time with her. We went to IHOP and had lunch. She was healthy, I was not! I had a BLT and hashbrowns. But I did have water! We sat and talked awhile, so I got nothing else done today, lol!

It was 104 when we left the restaurant, without humidity of course. I did get a brief rain shower when I got home, and cooled it to 90 or so. It was hot all nite, in the mid to upper 80's.I am sure it rained because I watered, lol!

Love all these shows you are coming up with. I will be busy for a while!! :)

Kristol is an idiot. It is frightening how many are running around in positions of importance. I am excited Trump could find products made in America. It is not easy!

I had seen the baby fawn story and posted it on FB for the rescue people. Sometimes you need a good story to keep you sane!!

I am out of my range of good eating. I am going out Friday nite for dinner, have guest lunch this Sunday, and small group eating. :* I am going to watch portions and and stop my snacking in spite of that!! Bet you beat me down a few pounds!! ;)

Take care in the heat!! I am drinking lots of water!! ..Jan B)
  • Buttons61
    <3 Excited about approaching 100 pages here!!! Nice achievement, Rodger!! <3
  • RogerToo
    Even More Humor and a Link

Hi
    I did some walking + a Dime, The temperature this morning was 76 on the news channel and 74 degrees on the front porch. Warmer than yesterday :( The humidity is still up in what they are calling Tropical once again :(
    Day Three of a three day heat wave, with a possabiity of a 4th day :(

In the weird news category
    The 10 Most Popular Governors Are All Republican however
    Leah Barkoukis Posted: Jul 19, 2017 8:40 AM
    The top 10 are as follows:
    1. Charlie Baker (R-MA)
    2. Larry Hogan (R-MD)
    3. Matt Mead (R-WY)
    4. Doug Burgum (R-ND)
    5. Dennis Daugaard (R-SD)
    6. Kay Ivey (R-AL)
    7. Brian Sandoval (R-NV)
    8. Phil Scott (R-VT)
    9. Gary Herbert (R-UT)
    10. Bill Haslam (R-TN)
    While Republicans took the top spots in terms of popularity, they were also seven of the 10 least popular governors in the country.
    Republican New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie came in dead last, with 69 percent of Garden State residents disapproving of his job performance and only 25 percent approving.
    The survey of 195,000 registered voters was conducted from April 1 through July 10.

Have a Great Friday
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Hello!

Well, crazy day. I went to the show with my daughter and saw 47 meters or something like that. It was kind of panned in the reviews, which i do not usually listen to. It was pretty good with a twist, so I really enjoyed that. Always nice to spend time with her. We went to IHOP and had lunch. She was healthy, I was not! I had a BLT and hashbrowns. But I did have water! We sat and talked awhile, so I got nothing else done today, lol!

It was 104 when we left the restaurant, without humidity of course. I did get a brief rain shower when I got home, and cooled it to 90 or so. It was hot all nite, in the mid to upper 80's.I am sure it rained because I watered, lol!
    Hi Jan
    I hope You fared better at IHOP than my brother or I did in the past. Every time Either of us have tried IHOP, It worked better and tastier than Ex-lax :)

104 is a temperature where I would have stayed home under the AC...

We had a brief period of heavy rain and wind early in the evening.

My brother commented that we had rain due to his having washed and waxed the Cars, Well His F150, I waxed mine the other day.
    Love all these shows you are coming up with. I will be busy for a while!! :)

Kristol is an idiot. It is frightening how many are running around in positions of importance. I am excited Trump could find products made in America. It is not easy!

I had seen the baby fawn story and posted it on FB for the rescue people. Sometimes you need a good story to keep you sane!!

I am out of my range of good eating. I am going out Friday nite for dinner, have guest lunch this Sunday, and small group eating. :* I am going to watch portions and and stop my snacking in spite of that!! Bet you beat me down a few pounds!! ;)

Take care in the heat!! I am drinking lots of water!! ..Jan B)

That is hard to say, I have had a Wendy's Salad and yesterday I had a ShopRite Salad and have one more for today.
    The Grocery store salads are semi deceptively marked. Yesterday's was marked 180 calories per serving, And today's upcoming salad is marked 150 calories per serving. Where it is a little deceptive is that is that each container is 3.5 servings.
    <3 Excited about approaching 100 pages here!!! Nice achievement, Rodger!! <3

If I said I had not noticed that.

Your achievement shows as
    9 hours ago
    burned 218 calories doing 40 minutes of cardio exercises, including "Cleaning, heavy, vigorous effort"

Cheers
    Roger