Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

100+ to Lose Support Group Permanent Thread(Everyone is welcome)

Replies

• Buttons61
    Buttons61 Posts: 1,636 Member
    Good morning!

Glad you walked and you found a dime!! You are rich again!! IHOP (Prattville) is an experience. I have eaten there before and my food was always good, though service is slow. They are in a bad place to be seen, first off, as there are many stores and restaurants and they sit back some. Jenny actually likes it though because she can order ala carte and stay on track. She had egg white omelette with veg and cheese and fruit. I tried to have chicken fried steak, but they did not have it. (I am thinking they did not buy it to cut costs.) So I opted for a BLT, which I have had a taste for all summer. They put in the toast first, then cooked everything else, I think. The toast, while okay color wise, was stone cold and dry, with no butter or mayo. They made a club out of the sandwich, but hardly any mayo in it either and it was dumb to do so, as each layer did not have each ingredient, so it was all bread. It was so dry it was hard to eat. ( It was badly made. Pretty much by someone who has never eaten good food, let alone cooked it. :D ) I should have got the hamburger or patty melt... I know you are asking why I did not return it... I hardly ever do, but this is one place Jenny can eat at, and goes often, so I hated to. Plus the food has been good before, though I do not go often.( You have to know what to order apparently, lol.) Also, the place is beautiful and kept very clean. That is partly because no one is ever there. Usually because of the service. They are sweet people, but I guess not real traveled or knowledgeable. I am not sure what the problem is exactly. The place has to be hemorrhaging money for the owner, unless they make it up on game day for the teams during the school year. The staff almost acts like they might all be family. (Maybe the owner's?) It is a weird vibe. The waiter is a young black guy, who acts so shy he can barely ask you what you want. He mumbles really badly, too. But it is with shyness and lack of knowledge, not really not caring. When he came back to tell me they had no steak he talked to me in the shorthand they use for the chef. It took us 3 times to realize what he was trying to say, and he finally realized how he was saying it. They are just so clueless and remedial, (and I hate to use that word) but it fits in the old sense of the word, not meant derogatory. I was just so sorry for them they presented that whole situation that I did not have the heart to say a thing. We were busy talking anyway, so quiet and empty was good. I could not work at a place and not present a better run place. Really weird......at least no ex-lax problems,lol! :D

The governor's lists are interesting! What a mess we are in....

Since my lifestyle seems to have taken a turn for the worse calorie wise, I have a real poppy seed roll at the house here like they made in Germany and the old Cleveland neighborhood that is gone, I think. So Yummy, as I have not had some in 25 years or so. Tomorrow will be a protein day, lol!

Be careful in the heat! Take care and have a great week-end!! Jan B)
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Humor has been posted yet again :)

Hi
    I did some walking, The temperature this morning was 79 on the news channel and 77 degrees on the front porch. Warmer than yesterday :( The humidity is up in what they are calling the Uncomfortable range and is higher than yesterday :(
    Day Four of a originally forecast to be Three day heat wave.

In the weird news category
    http://miami.cbslocal.com/2017/07/20/florida-man-bananas-shot-out-utility-workers-tires/

Florida Man Says He Went ‘Bananas,’ Shot Out Utility Workers’ Tires
    July 20, 2017 5:22 PM By Gary Nelson

HIALEAH (CBSMiami) — A Hialeah man admitted to police he went “bananas” and opened fire on utility trucks in order to stop them from leaving in front of his home.

Jorge Jove, 64, who confessed to firing as many as 18 shots into two AT&T work trucks, and allegedly fired at one worker, was released straight from jail on bond Thursday without having to go before a judge.

One of the utility workers, from a short distance away, recorded with his cell phone Wednesday as Jove, a retired firefighter, police say, went ballistic, upset that the trucks parked on his front swale and driveway and did not move quickly enough when he asked them to.

On the video, you can hear a worker calling 911 as Jove fires over and over again into the trucks, loading his high-powered revolver three times.

“Somebody is up in the bucket right now and they can’t come down because he’s shooting the truck,” one of the workers told 911.

Arriving police reported that they saw Jove fire at the man in the bucket at the top of a utility pole. Jove was booked on multiple counts of aggravated assault with a firearm. A police report says he told detectives that “he went bananas and wanted to stop (the workers) from leaving.”

Have a Great Weekend
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Buttons61 wrote: »
    Good morning!

Glad you walked and you found a dime!! You are rich again!! IHOP (Prattville) is an experience. I have eaten there before and my food was always good, though service is slow. They are in a bad place to be seen, first off, as there are many stores and restaurants and they sit back some. Jenny actually likes it though because she can order ala carte and stay on track. She had egg white omelette with veg and cheese and fruit. I tried to have chicken fried steak, but they did not have it. (I am thinking they did not buy it to cut costs.) So I opted for a BLT, which I have had a taste for all summer. They put in the toast first, then cooked everything else, I think. The toast, while okay color wise, was stone cold and dry, with no butter or mayo. They made a club out of the sandwich, but hardly any mayo in it either and it was dumb to do so, as each layer did not have each ingredient, so it was all bread. It was so dry it was hard to eat. ( It was badly made. Pretty much by someone who has never eaten good food, let alone cooked it. :D ) I should have got the hamburger or patty melt... I know you are asking why I did not return it... I hardly ever do, but this is one place Jenny can eat at, and goes often, so I hated to. Plus the food has been good before, though I do not go often.( You have to know what to order apparently, lol.) Also, the place is beautiful and kept very clean. That is partly because no one is ever there. Usually because of the service. They are sweet people, but I guess not real traveled or knowledgeable. I am not sure what the problem is exactly. The place has to be hemorrhaging money for the owner, unless they make it up on game day for the teams during the school year. The staff almost acts like they might all be family. (Maybe the owner's?) It is a weird vibe. The waiter is a young black guy, who acts so shy he can barely ask you what you want. He mumbles really badly, too. But it is with shyness and lack of knowledge, not really not caring. When he came back to tell me they had no steak he talked to me in the shorthand they use for the chef. It took us 3 times to realize what he was trying to say, and he finally realized how he was saying it. They are just so clueless and remedial, (and I hate to use that word) but it fits in the old sense of the word, not meant derogatory. I was just so sorry for them they presented that whole situation that I did not have the heart to say a thing. We were busy talking anyway, so quiet and empty was good. I could not work at a place and not present a better run place. Really weird......at least no ex-lax problems,lol! :D
    Hi Jan
    Interesting that You posted about a BLT, I made one yesterday as I found one of my Tomatoes with a spoiled spot. That 2/3 of it I used was Juicy & Sweet !.
    I used the 647 Italian Bread = 80 calories total, Four slices of Precooked Bacon 20 calories per slice, ShopRite brand, Miracle Whip, The Really Ripe Tomato slices, Some of my brothers already opened Lettuce and it was pretty good. I am sorry to hear Your BLT was like that. FWIW I make sure if I get a BLT out to order a BLT with Mayo...

It sounds like a clueless, weird waiter :)
    The governor's lists are interesting! What a mess we are in....

Since my lifestyle seems to have taken a turn for the worse calorie wise, I have a real poppy seed roll at the house here like they made in Germany and the old Cleveland neighborhood that is gone, I think. So Yummy, as I have not had some in 25 years or so. Tomorrow will be a protein day, lol!

Be careful in the heat! Take care and have a great week-end!! Jan B)

I need to be careful with my foods for at least a week myself... I have one More store made Cobb Salad with Chicken and Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing I will use for Dinner tonight then I need to buckle down and eat right :)

Things are so polarized these days there seems to be no middle ground or any use for people that wish to stay in the center and decide for themselves :(

Have a Nice Day
    Roger
  • Buttons61
    Good Morning!!

You are so right about middle ground nowadays! And it is so funny that most of the people I know are that way! Do we just not hear- are we a silent majority? Or are we fewer. I have a hard time believing that.

I want one of those premade salads from Publics. They are from 700 to 1100 calories, though I could have different dressing. The funny thing is I have avoided them. I would do better to eat one than what I have been eating. :D

I had the best burger yesterday, makes up for the BLT. It was a cheeseburger, perfectly done, with candied bacon to die for and grilled onions. And sweet potato fries. Service was still weird. No one is trained and it took 30 minutes to pay our bill. LOL! Almost missed our play.

Today is a protein day, hopefully. Then survive tomorrow, then seriously kick my poor eating choices Monday!! :)

So nice they let someone who has anger issues or possibly PTSD right back on the streets. I am starting to think our judicial system is infiltrated by some strange people. Just because you are paranoid does not mean they are not out to get you, lol! :D

So sorry your heat wave is lasting longer than expected. I do not think either of us are done with it yet, either!!
    Take care, and watch your outdoor activity!! ...Jan B)
  • hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    Hi! My hip continues to do well. I mowed the front and back yards. Cooked, plus a little cleaning. Got gas and groceries. Cooked vegetarian shepherds pie. Worked 6 hours. And went to my friend's house to visit and trim Iggy (formerly Licorice) and Lady's toenails. Now im tuckered out!
  • RogerToo
    I did post some more humor today

Hi
    I did some walking, The temperature this morning was 71 on the news channel and 73 degrees on the front porch. It is cooler than yesterday, The humidity is still up in what they are calling the Uncomfortable range and is uncomfortable.

I listened to the last 5 minutes of the second book of the Larry Niven 5 book Science Fiction Ringworld Series. That Makes Ringworld and Ringworld Engineers done, Ringworld Throne, Next up as soon as I load it into iTunes for the iPod.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ringworld_series
    Ringworld series
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Ringworld series (1970–2012), by science fiction author Larry Niven, is a part of his Known Space set of stories. Its backdrop is the Ringworld, a giant artifact 600 million miles in circumference around a sun. The series is composed of five standalone science fiction novels, the original award-winning book and its four sequels:

1970: Ringworld
    1980: The Ringworld Engineers
    1996: The Ringworld Throne
    2004: Ringworld's Children
    2012: Fate of Worlds (by Niven and Edward M. Lerner)

Fate of Worlds is also a sequel to the four books of the Fleet of Worlds series, set in the same "Known Space" universe and all written by Niven and Edward M. Lerner:

2007: Fleet of Worlds
    2008: Juggler of Worlds
    2009: Destroyer of Worlds
    2010: Betrayer of Worlds

I still have the original Microsoft Word for Windows. Back then it not only came with a Manual it was a Hard Cover Manual and there was a keyboard overlay for keyboard shortcuts as well as being on 3.5" and 5.25" disks that held the program and a Windows 2 Runtime that would only run Word.

Toss in a 80286 Motherboard and my original Hard drive which was a spacious 20 Megabytes. I never managed to fill it up FWIW. back then in the DOS days files and programs were small.

Oh well, enough reminiscing

Have a Great Sunday
    Roger
  • hope4change_val
    Hip hurts....after one lap around my little block (with hills).
  • RogerToo
    Good Morning!!

You are so right about middle ground nowadays! And it is so funny that most of the people I know are that way! Do we just not hear- are we a silent majority? Or are we fewer. I have a hard time believing that.

I want one of those premade salads from Publics. They are from 700 to 1100 calories, though I could have different dressing. The funny thing is I have avoided them. I would do better to eat one than what I have been eating. :D
    Hi jan
    The Ones from Wendy's and the ShopRite are both better that that I believe. The Caprese Salad is 525 + 140 for the Salad Dressing...
    This one was pretty tasty too
    Apple Pecan Chicken Salad Full Size
    Wendy's signature salad with hand-picked red and green apples, crumbled blue cheese, sweet cranberries, roasted pecans, warm grilled chicken and Marzetti® Simply Dressed® Pomegranate Vinaigrette.
    560 cal

They also have what they call a 1/2 salad and it is 340 cal :)
    I had the best burger yesterday, makes up for the BLT. It was a cheeseburger, perfectly done, with candied bacon to die for and grilled onions. And sweet potato fries. Service was still weird. No one is trained and it took 30 minutes to pay our bill. LOL! Almost missed our play.

Today is a protein day, hopefully. Then survive tomorrow, then seriously kick my poor eating choices Monday!! :)

So nice they let someone who has anger issues or possibly PTSD right back on the streets. I am starting to think our judicial system is infiltrated by some strange people. Just because you are paranoid does not mean they are not out to get you, lol! :D

So sorry your heat wave is lasting longer than expected. I do not think either of us are done with it yet, either!!
    Take care, and watch your outdoor activity!! ...Jan B)

That is odd, You can order eat and then have trouble paying :)

You are so right about paranoia !

It has broken today thankfully

Have a Nice Day
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Hi! My hip continues to do well. I mowed the front and back yards. Cooked, plus a little cleaning. Got gas and groceries. Cooked vegetarian shepherds pie. Worked 6 hours. And went to my friend's house to visit and trim Iggy (formerly Licorice) and Lady's toenails. Now im tuckered out!

Hi Val
    That sounds like really good news, You were able to do all that and all it did was make You tired, Congratulations

Have a Good Day
    Roger
  • hope4change_val
    Fortunately, the hip pain from my morning walk dissipated. I got my work done, took a nap, and did more yard work. And everything is sore now.
  • RogerToo
    I did post More humor, Enjoy :)

Hi
    I did some walking, The temperature this morning was 71 on the news channel and 70 degrees on the front porch. It is cooler than yesterday.
    There was some light rain when I got up, By the time I was ready to go walking wearing a rain gear jacket the Rain was gone. So Out I went and walked. It is still gloomy and probably it will be raining later today and into tomorrow morning according to the Weather forecast I watched before walking.

Heading into the evening Sunday I watched Two episodes of GoodNight Sweetheart and a Episode of 'Allo 'Allo
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goodnight_Sweetheart_(TV_series)
    Goodnight Sweetheart is a British sitcom that ran for six series on BBC1 from 1993 to 1999 and a special that aired on 2 September 2016. It starred Nicholas Lyndhurst as Gary Sparrow, an accidental time traveller who leads a double life after discovering a time portal allowing him to travel between the London of the 1990s and the same area during the Second World War.

http://blog.myfitnesspal.com/whats-healthiest-thing-eat-mcdonalds/?utm_source=mfp&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=weekly20170710
    What’s the Healthiest Thing to Eat at McDonald’s?
    By Elle Penner, MPH, RD June 26, 2017
    With 14,155 restaurants in the United States alone, and 22,744 additional locations outside of the U.S., McDonald’s is arguably the most well-known fast-food chain in the world. And, if you’re taking a road trip, this summer it can be difficult to resist the siren call of fast-food convenience.

While known for its burgers, fries and shakes, you don’t need to blow your calorie budget on a Big Mac Extra Value Meal. These five options, at 420 calories or less, complete with ordering tips from a dietitian, can help you eat healthier the next time you find yourself under those golden arches.

HEALTHIEST BREAKFASTS

EGG MCMUFFIN
    MBvR13.jpg
    Nutrition stats: 300 calories, 12g fat, 30g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, 3g sugar, 18g protein

Why it made the cut: Coming in right at 300 calories, this breakfast sandwich contains 18 grams of satiating protein and 2 grams of fiber.

Dietitian’s tip: Opting out of the processed cheese slashes 50 calories and 190 milligrams of sodium. Skipping the Canadian bacon spares you another 200 milligrams of sodium but you also lose 4 grams of protein.

FRUIT AND MAPLE OATMEAL, HOLD THE BROWN SUGAR & DRIED FRUIT
    Nutrition stats: 190 calories, 4g fat, 33g carbs, 4g fiber, 3g sugar, 6g protein
    Why it made the cut: Topped with fresh apples and a splash of cream, this unsweetened oatmeal provides 4 grams of fiber and only 3 grams of sugar. At 190 calories it makes a great light breakfast or snack option.

HEALTHIEST LUNCHES & DINNERS
    BACON RANCH GRILLED CHICKEN SALAD WITH 1/2 PACKET RANCH DRESSING
    Nutrition stats: 420 calories, 22g fat, 14g carbs, 4g fiber, 6g sugar, 43g protein
    Why it made the cut: At just over 400 calories, this salad offers 4 grams fiber and 43 grams of protein, not to mention a whole lot of nutrient-rich veggies.

SOUTHWEST GRILLED CHICKEN SALAD WITH 1/2 PACKET SOUTHWEST DRESSING, HOLD THE CILANTRO-LIME GLAZE
    Nutrition stats: 360 calories, 13g fat, 24g carbs, 5g fiber, 7g sugar, 38g protein
    Why it made the cut: With 25% of your daily intake for fiber, this veggie-filled salad is the highest in fiber of all McDonald’s salads and provides plenty of satiating protein, too.

PICO GUACAMOLE GRILLED CHICKEN SANDWICH ON A SESAME SEED BUN, HOLD THE CHEESE
    Nutrition Stats: 420 calories, 14g fat, 38g carbs, 3g fiber, 7g sugar, 36g protein

Why it made the cut: At 420 calories this is a hearty, protein-packed sandwich that also brings some healthy fats to the table thanks to the guacamole topping. The lettuce and pico de gallo add a few extra veggies.
    More information by following the NS Link I posted.

Have a Great Monday
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Fortunately, the hip pain from my morning walk dissipated. I got my work done, took a nap, and did more yard work. And everything is sore now.

Hi Val
    Everything feeling sore is more normal if that could be considered a good thing ?

Lots of traffic issues this morning.

I know I would not have liked to be the one to open that refrigerated trailer that was holding all those illegal immigrants in the Walmart parking lot down Your way. I do not deal well with suffering in myself of others.

I hope the soreness passes quickly
    Roger

Hi Jan
  • Buttons61
    <3 Happy 100 th page!! <3
  • Buttons61
    Good morning!

I was MIA Sunday, a rather long day! I only got 2 hrs sleep before getting up for church. I was not tossing and turning, just not asleep. Then you get to worrying because the alarm will go off and you haven't slept. Church did go well, and guest lunch did too. A few hiccups and some sweet things so I figure it balanced out.

Small group was really nice. We went to another person's house and had a great talk, met some new people, and had a great catered supper of deli sandwiches and salad from Panera's and a wonderful cake to thank the two people whose house we usually meet at. They are a sweet older couple, who helped him when he was younger. All in all a nice evening. Not a calorie free day, lol!

Val, it does sound like things with your hip are better! It will be a lengthy process but with the continued exercises and care, it seems like you may finally be getting some relief!! Glad you napped, too!!

Interesting stats on the fast food eating out! If things would slow down a little, I could watch some of these shows. I am resting today as I am bring fooding for a funeral tomorrow. The poor puppies are so happy I am home. I have been gone a little too much this last week! Still need to seriously water and clean up!! Even on my "rest day"!

Great job on your walking! Keep up the good work! I need to focus this week! .. :) Jan ..headed for humor!!
  • RogerToo
    More humor is posted, Enjoy

Hi
    I did some walking, The temperature this morning was 62 on the news channel and 64 degrees on the front porch. It is cooler than yesterday.
    There was no rain when I got up, It had

http://nypost.com/2017/07/23/driving-too-much-is-bad-for-your-brain-study/
    Driving too much is bad for your brain
    By Laura Italiano July 23, 2017 | 12:34am
    Spending a lot of time driving may actually put your brain in reverse.
    A new British study found that spending more than two hours a day behind the wheel steadily lowers IQ, especially in middle-aged drivers, according to the Sunday Times of London.
    Driving is physically and mentally sedentary and can cause stress and fatigue, all factors in brain decline, experts told the newspaper.
    “Staying mentally and physically active helps keep our brains healthy, so it is not surprising,” researcher Rosa Sancho said.

http://nypost.com/2017/07/23/man-ordered-to-pay-65k-in-child-support-for-kid-who-isnt-his/
    Man ordered to pay $65K in child support for kid who isn’t his
    A Texas man is battling a court order that mandates he must pay tens of thousands in child support for a child whom he did not biologically father and whom he met only once.
    In 2003, a child support court in Texas ruled that Gabriel Cornejo, 45, had to pay child support to his ex-girlfriend, who had recently given birth, because she vowed there was no way he wasn’t the rightful dad.
    Cornejo, who is currently raising three children of his own and two nephews, claimed he was not made aware of this and only found out about the child support payments last year when a deputy served him with court papers claiming that the state of Texas lists him as having another child. He soon met the minor for the first and only time — describing her as a “wonderful girl” — but after taking a DNA test, learned she was not his after all.
    Only Cornejo’s ex-girlfriend and the state still want the $65,000 in back payments.
    “I never thought in my whole life I would have to defend myself of something that I am innocent of,” he said.
    Texas’ family code, chapter 161, states that even if one is not the biological father, they still owe support payments that accrued before the paternity test proved otherwise. In Cornejo’s case, that amounts to some $65,000.
    His ex-girlfriend’s attorney, Carel Stith, claimed that money was taken out of Cornejo’s paycheck several years ago and he didn’t contest it, and that in itself can satisfy a court argument that he should have handled the matter long ago.
    “There can be consequences, even if you don’t do anything,” Stith told local news.
    Cornejo and his attorney, Cheryl Coleman, must now persuade a judge to reopen the case — as the original court order cannot be amended. If that doesn’t happen, he must pay up or face time behind bars.
    The case is due back in court next month.

Have a Great Tuesday
    Roger
  • hope4change_val
    Yesterday i took Em to her annual well kid check. 5'2" 98 pounds. The nurse told her that is her full adult height. I told her that her growth plates don't fuse until she's 18. The nurse then told her mom's just being nice. She's healthy. Then we went to breakfast and ran into two ladies from my dog rescued group. Then (nit in front of the ladies thankfully...i sprouted a major bloody nose. I worked that afternoon but felt really sick...and now ( morning) i feel even worse.
  • RogerToo
    edited July 2017
    <3 Happy 100 th page!! <3
    Look at that :)
    Good morning!

I was MIA Sunday, a rather long day! I only got 2 hrs sleep before getting up for church. I was not tossing and turning, just not asleep. Then you get to worrying because the alarm will go off and you haven't slept. Church did go well, and guest lunch did too. A few hiccups and some sweet things so I figure it balanced out.

Small group was really nice. We went to another person's house and had a great talk, met some new people, and had a great catered supper of deli sandwiches and salad from Panera's and a wonderful cake to thank the two people whose house we usually meet at. They are a sweet older couple, who helped him when he was younger. All in all a nice evening. Not a calorie free day, lol!

Val, it does sound like things with your hip are better! It will be a lengthy process but with the continued exercises and care, it seems like you may finally be getting some relief!! Glad you napped, too!!

Interesting stats on the fast food eating out! If things would slow down a little, I could watch some of these shows. I am resting today as I am bring fooding for a funeral tomorrow. The poor puppies are so happy I am home. I have been gone a little too much this last week! Still need to seriously water and clean up!! Even on my "rest day"!

Great job on your walking! Keep up the good work! I need to focus this week! .. :) Jan ..headed for humor!!
    Hi Jan
    I have been enjoying the Wendy's and the ShopRite salads. I do tend to work at saving the calories elsewhere during for the day however.

The one Salad that Wendy's calls a Mozzarella Salad came with a light Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing :)

FWIW the second news article I posted just seems wrong to me. Texas law is weird...

Yesterday we determined that the Oven is not baking when my brother went to bake some chicken parts :(
    So I ordered a new baking element from Amazon after some research. It looks like a really easy change too. Pull one screw for each leg of the element, pull out and unplug the old one and plug in the new one.

Fixing the One shower will not be so easy. I went to change the pipe that comes out of the wall as it was leaking where the diverter valve attaches between it and the shower head and the hand wand. So what happened it was also corroded where it attached in the wall, I should have realized that. Now I need to think how I want to try and fix it.

I am still waiting for the third thing, Things do seem to come in threes a lot IME.

Have a Nice Day
    Roger
  • Buttons61
    Yesterday i took Em to her annual well kid check. 5'2" 98 pounds. The nurse told her that is her full adult height. I told her that her growth plates don't fuse until she's 18. The nurse then told her mom's just being nice. She's healthy. Then we went to breakfast and ran into two ladies from my dog rescued group. Then (nit in front of the ladies thankfully...i sprouted a major bloody nose. I worked that afternoon but felt really sick...and now ( morning) i feel even worse.

I am surprised the nurse would say that. I thought growing did not stop for a few more years! And the brain, even longer! But she is healthy, so that is the good news!! And she is at a good weight!! Sorry about the nosebleed. I have had a few, but luckily at home. It is no fun, and especially if you are not at home! I sure hope you feel better soon!! (Probably stress and work related.) Take care of you!! <3:)
  • Buttons61
    Good morning!
    I am envious it was in the 60's for you! It is supposed to rain this week. I like it for the not having to water. But I have a time, it is so yucky I do not want to stick my head out of the house. Which means I really do not want to play ball with May May. She has taken to chewing on Chester's back leg like a chicken bone (nibbles) to get him to play, so I need to stick my head out more.

Yep, that Texas law is weird. Something does not seem right though, as he said he did not know anything, then later the article said he had been making payments. Something sure sounds fishy, but I do not feel he should be making payments to a child not his. That is a bummer!

Nothing worse than a faulty oven. Mine died during a Thanksgiving day turkey. I had to try saving it, and it was not a fun thing!! Things do tend to happen in threes!! Holding my breath for yours! :#

Driving is not like that for some, though. It is so crazy here, you must be constantly focused and active to drive- at least you should be. I feel she studied the one's who can not drive well. What about those avoiding them? :D I am not so convinced of her findings...

Really good humor page!! So many funny ones!! Thank you for posting!!

I am doing fruit and salad for the funeral. At least that is not fattening!! LOL!! Take care!! ...Jan
  • hope4change_val
    Work rumor confirmed what I kept sensing...they do plan to get rid of all legacy employees. Now I feel even more ill.