Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

100+ to Lose Support Group Permanent Thread(Everyone is welcome)

Replies

• RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    And even more humor posted

Hi
    I did some walking this Morning and still + 0 Cents, Oh well. The temperature this morning was 59 on the news channel and 61 degrees on the front porch and back yard.

Some Interesting ? Links, Well interesting to me anyway.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/11/britains-biggest-rocket-blasts-pursuit-space-tourism-dream/
    Britain's biggest rocket fuelled by burned tyres blasts off in pursuit of space tourism dream
    By Victoria Ward, 11 September 2017 • 9:03pm

https://www.yahoo.com/news/130-tonne-monster-fatberg-clogs-london-sewer-151433189.html
    130-tonne 'monster fatberg' clogs London sewer
    AFPSeptember 12, 2017

http://www.omaha.com/living/year-old-grandpa-still-works-on-the-family-farm-providing/article_b3b4882d-1621-5ff5-b8b3-e61a525fe3e5.html
    99-year-old grandpa still works on the family farm, providing an example for his kids and grandkids
    By Blake Ursch / World-Herald staff writer Sep 12, 2017 Updated 17 hrs ago

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-11/-150-billion-misfire-how-forecasters-got-irma-damage-so-wrong
    A $150 Billion Misfire: How Disaster Models Got Irma Wrong
    By Brian K Sullivan, September 11, 2017, 7:50 PM EDT, September 12, 2017, 1:10 PM EDT

Have a Great Wednesday
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Buttons61 wrote: »
    Good Morning,

It is grey and drizzly at times. But we should be returning back to normal. In a day or two we will be back up in the 90's. But it is like fall now and cool and great!! No wind any more. I have branches down, but not bad.

Boy, I would be heart sick if I was in Kentucky and losing my pension. Such mismanagement, and I bet they made money, and will be fine. Maybe they need to go to jail. Interesting about Tesla cars. Have consumers had a break since Ralph Nader is not helping anymore I can't remember if he retired or not, or died. Guess I will google after this.
    Hi Jan
    I hope the clean up goes well for You.

If I said I agree about the pensions.
    FWIW NJ state pensions are not in as good shape as Kentucky pensions. Lucky me to live here.
    http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2017/04/us_public_pension_debt_rises_157b_with_help_from_n.html
    Another report shows N.J. has worst public pension debt in U.S.
    Updated on April 21, 2017 at 8:14 AM Posted on April 20, 2017 at 6:14 PM
    N.J. pension crisis explained with popsicle sticks

By Samantha Marcus
    smarcus@njadvancemedia.com,
    NJ Advance Media for NJ.com

TRENTON -- Another study has found New Jersey's public pension system is in the worst shape of any state in the nation.

My pension comes from a union, however sooner or later the NJ pension problems could have a big impact on people in the state.
    Georgia has had a few deaths. I saw an article that two children died after being rescued from Fla. The families of both were in car accidents, separately where they had moved to rescue. I thought it was Ga. but it could have been upper Fla. I can't remember now. Pictures are just heartbreaking. Pictures from Savannah and Charleston were very surreal as the water moved in.

Glad you got your car back. How wonderful to live and be able to walk to so many conveniences!! :)

Take care!! Hope Jose decides what it is doing and does not head to you guys! ;) ..Jan

If I am remembering correctly from last nights news, two of the deaths out of the three Irma related deaths were due to Trees falling on them.

The poor people they interviewed were hard to watch.

It is nice having things close, OTOH the lower price Grocery Store does need to be driven too.

It is my hope that Jose keeps meandering around in the Atlantic ocean too.

I noticed this, this morning :)
    Buttons61's food and exercise diary was completed for 9/12/2017 and was under Buttons61's calorie goal
    and
    Buttons61 8 hours ago
    burned 211 calories doing 45 minutes of cardio exercises, including "Cleaning, light, moderate effort"

I would never of thought of logging cleaning :) I should start I do need to vacuum several rooms today or in the near future

Cheers
    Roger

Hi Val
  • Buttons61
    Buttons61 Posts: 1,636 Member
    Good morning!

Still rather chilly today, but the sun has peeped out once or twice. It is wet and soggy out. We had about 2.5 inches of rain from Irma. I am thinking it will be that way several days. The house is chilly enough I almost could turn it on for a blast of heat. But I won't!! :#

Interesting stories above. Irma definitely became less disastrous than it could have been. Luckily!!

I only use the cleaning for exercise when I do a little above and beyond my normal. But sometimes, I need it, especially if I go over calories by a small amount, lol! Vacuuming with my machine is a definite aerobic workout. It is a pain in the butt. They don't make them like they used to, that's for sure!!

I have been going thru the house doing some repairs and throwing away. Always good.

There was an article that 550,000 cars were headed back thru Al. to Florida yesterday. That might explain the gas shortage here some! :)

Take care and don't work too hard! Great job on being consistent! ...Jan
  • RogerToo
    Still more humor today

Hi
    I did some walking this Morning and still + 0 Cents, Oh well. The temperature this morning was 70 on the news channel and 70 degrees on the front porch and back yard thermometer, Add in the increased humidity :(
    yesterdays rain means that once again we do not need to water the garden :)

Interesting ? Links, I found them interesting

http://www.sfgate.com/weird/article/Coyote-survives-20-mile-ride-embedded-in-car-s-12192054.php
    Coyote survives 20-mile ride embedded in car's grille
    By Mike Moffitt, SFGATE Updated 12:26 pm, Tuesday, September 12, 2017

https://www.studyfinds.org/teddy-bears-stuffed-animals-adults/
    Survey: 4 In 10 Adult Americans Still Sleep With Teddy Bear

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/644559/sea-creature-alien-beast-hurricane-harvey-storm-gulf-of-mexico-texas-city-pretti-sedai
    Mystery as monster sea creature washes up on beach after Hurricane Harvey
    By Anders Anglesey / Published 13th September 2017

http://variety.com/2017/biz/news/cord-cutting-2017-estimates-cancel-cable-satellite-tv-1202556594/
    Cord-Cutting Explodes: 22 Million U.S. Adults Will Have Canceled Cable, Satellite TV by End of 2017
    NY Digital Editor @xpangler, September 13, 2017 | 03:00AM PT

Have a Great Thursday
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Good morning!

Still rather chilly today, but the sun has peeped out once or twice. It is wet and soggy out. We had about 2.5 inches of rain from Irma. I am thinking it will be that way several days. The house is chilly enough I almost could turn it on for a blast of heat. But I won't!! :#

Interesting stories above. Irma definitely became less disastrous than it could have been. Luckily!!

I only use the cleaning for exercise when I do a little above and beyond my normal. But sometimes, I need it, especially if I go over calories by a small amount, lol! Vacuuming with my machine is a definite aerobic workout. It is a pain in the butt. They don't make them like they used to, that's for sure!!

I have been going thru the house doing some repairs and throwing away. Always good.

There was an article that 550,000 cars were headed back thru Al. to Florida yesterday. That might explain the gas shortage here some! :)

Take care and don't work too hard! Great job on being consistent! ...Jan

Hi Jan
    It is probably more comfortable than high heat and humidity :)

It does appear that the South got lucky compared to the original doom and gloom predictions.

That does seem like a likely reason for the gas shortage :)

Enjoy today's humor and links.

I noticed this
    Buttons61 11 hours ago
    Buttons61's food and exercise diary was completed for 9/13/2017 and was under Buttons61's calorie goal
    Congratulations
    Roger

Hi Val
  • RogerToo
    I posted more humor and a couple of links

Hi
    I did some walking this Morning and still + 10 Cents, Oh well. The temperature this morning was 67 on the news channel and 65 degrees on the front porch and back yard thermometer, humidity is slightly lower than yesterday.

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/09/12/now-this-is-ridiculous-782000-over-asking-for-a-house-in-sunnyvale/
    Now this is ridiculous: $782,000 over asking for a house in Sunnyvale
    By Mike Moffitt, SFGATE Updated 12:26 pm, Tuesday, September 12, 2017

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/09/11/san-mateo-county-official-seeks-to-ban-cellphone-use-in-crosswalks/
    San Mateo County officials back cellphone ban in crosswalks
    By Jason Green PUBLISHED: September 13, 2017 at 2:29 pm

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/09/13/homeless-man-asked-woman-to-move-porsche-so-he-could-sleep-then-she-shot-him-police-say-2/
    Homeless man asked woman to move Porsche so he could sleep. Then she shot him, police say.
    By The Washington Post, PUBLISHED: September 13, 2017 at 7:05 pm | UPDATED: September 13, 2017 at 8:04 pm

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2017/09/13/robot-fast-food-burger/Cord-Cutting
    Burger-Flipping Robot Taking Over In 50 Fast Food Restaurants
    September 13, 2017 9:59 AM

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/09/13/new-drivers-license-requirements-are-coming-to-u-s-airports-is-your-state-ready/
    New driver’s license requirements are coming to U.S. airports
    By The Washington Post, PUBLISHED: September 13, 2017 at 11:57 am

identity for the washed up creature
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2017/09/14/the-fanged-faceless-sea-creature-that-washed-ashore-during-harvey-has-been-identified/
    The fanged, faceless sea creature that washed ashore during Harvey has been identified
    By Lindsey Bever September 14 at 3:35 PM

A sea creature identified as a possible a fangtooth snake-eel on a beach in Texas City, Tex.

Tighe, an eel expert, told Earth Touch News that the creature was most likely a fangtooth snake-eel, or Aplatophis chauliodus.

Fangtooth snake-eels live in burrows 100 to 300 feet down in waters stretching from the Gulf of Mexico to French Guiana, “with only snout and eyes exposed, darting to feed on other fishes and crustaceans,” according to FishBase, an online database for fish species.

Other possibilities? Bathyuroconger vicinus or Xenomystax congroides.

Have a Great Friday
    Roger
  • Buttons61
    Good morning,

That is amazing about the sea creature, we never know what lurks in the depths of our oceans. I for one felt rather sorry for him/her.

Well, I am sure Al is not a state with compliance for drivers licence ID. We are so behind in everything else!! It will sure make travel difficult if they do not get a handle on it. Another mess, lol!

I am not sure we can afford to have robots taking over people's jobs. Where do the people go? I guess it makes a good employee though with no health insurance or compliance problems.

I ran around all day yesterday and am feeling it today. I am pooped! I am cooking some today for someone that had a baby. And maybe going for vietnamese food with my daughter is she feels okay. She was a little under the weather, but that food is comforting, especially the pho and stew, so we will see.

Take care, great job walking! And logging in!! Jan :)
  • RogerToo
    Good morning,

That is amazing about the sea creature, we never know what lurks in the depths of our oceans. I for one felt rather sorry for him/her.

Well, I am sure Al is not a state with compliance for drivers license ID. We are so behind in everything else!! It will sure make travel difficult if they do not get a handle on it. Another mess, lol!

I am not sure we can afford to have robots taking over people's jobs. Where do the people go? I guess it makes a good employee though with no health insurance or compliance problems.

I ran around all day yesterday and am feeling it today. I am pooped! I am cooking some today for someone that had a baby. And maybe going for vietnamese food with my daughter is she feels okay. She was a little under the weather, but that food is comforting, especially the pho and stew, so we will see.

Take care, great job walking! And logging in!! Jan :)

Hi Jan
    Hopefully the Drivers License issue does not cause You problems.

I have a suspicion that where we are going is a guaranteed Income from the government and a somewhat destroyed by overload medical system when They finally get Medicare for all into law at some time in the future :(

I saw that You have been walking...

Am I being silly for keeping the two NS chicken soups on hand for when I feel poorly ?
    Sometimes I feel like one of their dry cups. I boil water to make them and use more water than the cup suggests on many of them :)

Thank You for those Kind words
    Roger
  • hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    I have another foster dog, Prince..so i go for three walks a day. Ashamed to say my max w hills is 1/4 mile per walk. Too much stress on the lungs and heart carrying this extra weight. My kid is doing well in HS so far. I met four of her teachers yesterday...two were really wonderful, one okay, and I'm proud of myself that I remained polite to the other.
  • hope4change_val
    uskjaf4azojp.jpg
    cewfjdgz17nw.png
  • RogerToo
    I posted more humor again this morning, enjoy

Hi
    I did some walking this Morning and still + 0 Cents, Oh well. The temperature this morning was 68 on the news channel and 67 degrees on the front porch and back yard thermometer, humidity is still forecast to hang around for a few more days :(

The Sun is shining and the sky is currently cloudless, Temperatures are forecast to be above average today and for a couple more days as they have been for the last couple of days :)

Thursday I had my brother pick up some food from the hot foods section of the ShopRite. After he called with the selection I ended up with tender tasty Roast beef slices and some Slices of Pork Loin. When I looked at the receipt to see what I owed I noticed that one was 0.23 pounds and the other was 0.24 pounds. He could not have gotten closer if he had been trying which he was not doing :) The Pork Loin had a slice if a decent sized Mushroom in with it. I used them as a protein for Lunch and Dinner Friday.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/09/14/barbuda-hurricane-irama-devastation/665950001/
    'For first time in 300 years, there’s not a single living person on the island of Barbuda'
    T.J. Raphael, PRI.org Published 11:40 a.m. ET Sept. 14, 2017 | Updated 12:30 p.m. ET Sept. 14, 2017

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/14/2-florida-men-accused-stealing-utility-pole-in-hurricane-irmas-wake.html
    Tattooed, shirtless looters arrested for stealing power pole as police turn up the heat
    By Travis Fedschun, Published September 14, 2017 Fox News

Not sure I agree with this, You decide

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2017/sep/14/artificial-sweeteners-raise-risk-of-type-2-diabetes-study-suggests
    Artificial sweeteners raise risk of type 2 diabetes, study suggests
    Research shows sugar substitutes may affect body’s ability to control glucose levels, but its conclusions are contested

Sarah Boseley Health editor, Wednesday 13 September 2017 19.01 EDT

https://cruxnow.com/church-in-the-usa/2017/09/13/another-statue-st-junipero-serra-vandalized-california/
    Another statue of St. Junipero Serra vandalized in California
    Crux Staff, September 13, 2017

Have a Great Weekend
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    edited September 2017
    I have another foster dog, Prince..so i go for three walks a day. Ashamed to say my max w hills is 1/4 mile per walk. Too much stress on the lungs and heart carrying this extra weight. My kid is doing well in HS so far. I met four of her teachers yesterday...two were really wonderful, one okay, and I'm proud of myself that I remained polite to the other.
    Hi Val
    Incentive, I used to have trouble walking around the block :)
    Sometimes You just need to bite Your tongue as letting loose could have repercussions on others.
    In what way was the other one bad? FWIW I know I ended up with my only B instead of a "A" when I told the teacher I took the class to learn how to Write not learn all about how wonderful Levi Company was. I should have kept my mouth shut :(

I notice that someone was looking at a menu before or after the photo :)
    Nice looking Dog.

Poor Londoners.
    Sadly this makes 6 terrorist attacks this year there.
    I was just looking and I did see this
    http://abcnews.go.com/International/london-police-investigating-incident-subway-station/story?id=49866327
    British police make 'significant arrest' in London subway terror attack
    By Morgan Winsor, Sep 16, 2017, 7:49 AM ET

UPDATES: WHAT WE KNOW NOW
    18-year-old man arrested Saturday in connection with terror attack on London tube.
    ISIS has claimed responsibility for the attack.
    An apparent bucket-bomb explosion rocked a London subway train Friday morning.
    The terror attack is the sixth in Britain this year.
    The blast sent 29 people to the hospital.
    A manhunt is underway for perpetrators, with no arrests yet.
    The threat level has been raised to "critical," meaning an attack is expected imminently.
    Witnesses described a ball of flames and a loud explosion.
    Police said the improvised explosive device used did not fully explode.

An 18-year-old man was arrested Saturday morning in Dover, England, in connection with Friday's London subway terror attack, which ISIS has claimed responsibility, police announced.

The man, apprehended by Kent Police in Dover's port area, was arrested under section 41 of the U.K.'s Terrorism Act, London Metropolitan Police said in a statement. The man remains in custody at a local police station. He will be transferred to a south London police station.

"We have made a significant arrest in our investigation this morning," Deputy Assistant Commissioner Neil Basu, Senior National Co-ordinator for Counter Terrorism Policing, said. "Although we are pleased with the progress made, this investigation continues and the threat level remains at critical."

Basu added, "“This arrest will lead to more activity from our officers. For strong investigative reasons we will not give any more details on the man we arrested at this stage.”

More by following the link.

Have a Nice Day
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Hi Jan
    I noticed these, Congratulations Keep on being consistent. The logging helps IMO.
    Buttons61's food and exercise diary was completed for 9/15/2017
    and
    Buttons61 10 hours ago
    burned 150 calories doing 20 minutes of Gardening, general

Cheers
    Roger
  • hope4change_val
    I had previously signed a permission slip that she could take college classes. But, NONE are shown on her school schedule...so, I figured with all their computer issues the schedule just didn't allow for that. Okay. While we werr walking around school meeting her teachers, this woman in the hallway starts chewing Em out for not doing her Psych work...my kid responded "I'm not taking psych." She replied "Yes you are." I jumped in "I didn't see it on her schedule." She replied "it's not on her schedule." I ask, "How would we know she is in the class or what she's supposed to do?" "She knows!" Seriously!!! Em's a freshman...I don't want to cause any issues for her. But that's ridiculous. Em said she'll go see the counselor Monday to understand what she is or is not taking.
  • Buttons61
    Good Morning!

Good to hear from you Val. That is a great picture of Em! Love the decor of the restaurant ,too. I am with you on that teacher, she sounds a little jaded and burn out! She may get better. If she is the teacher of that Psyc class, you know half of them are crazy as well!! :# If not, she may just be crazy on her own! She may be better as time passes... :*

Love your foster dog!! He is a cutie, and seems to like his picture being took!!

Roger, good think you are not relying on those pennies and change you find for income! It has been a little sparse lately! Great job on your logging and walking as well! I used artificial sweeteners myself for 45 years at least. I am prediabetic. It may need to be in combination with other things I feel, but could have some validity. It probably at least messes with your system as many recent studies believe it tricks the body into believing there is sugar, but doesn't really deliver the same "benefits". Things that make you go hmmm....

Well, I be dead today. Finally distributed clothes we were trying to send to Pakistan to local charities. Took 4 hours and 4 carloads to do it. Thank goodness I had a great 12 year old as a helper! He helped load the car but I had to unload to several boxes. I was so tired and stiff when I came home, I took a 2 hour nap, then I went to lay on the bed to read and just straighten and elevate my legs and fell asleep for another 4 hours. I could really just go to bed again, but I am trying to summon the strength to get a shower. I do not want to hear the word clothes donations for a while!! I am just hoping I can walk into church in the morning, lol!..... :D

I am rather glad our trip is to Paris rather than London. Of course, it pays to be vigilant!!

Keep up all the good work!! ..Jan B) Headed towards humor, lol!
  • hope4change_val
    Hi Jan. I spent Saturday assisting at the Grumpy Puppy Rescue garage sale. Between moving stuff, walking the dog, and the heat, i was wiped out.
  • RogerToo
    And yet more humor is posted, Enjoy

Hi
    I did some walking this Morning and still + 0.01 Cents, Better than nothing. The temperature this morning was 70 on the news channel and 70 degrees on the front porch and back yard thermometer, humidity is still forecast to hang around for a few more days :(
    It is a gloomy looking day with Sunshine forecast for later on.

Interesting ? Links, I found them interesting :)

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-bike-share-update-20170913-story.html
    Bike-share locks meet industry standards, but were no match for Baltimore thieves, manufacturer say
    Colin Campbell Contact Reporter The Baltimore Sun, September 13, 2017

Maine....
    http://www.necn.com/news/new-england/Town-Leaders-Seek-to-Make-Selectwoman-the-Official-Title-444527893.html
    Town Leaders Seek to Make 'Selectwoman' the Official Title
    By Desiree Wiley, Published Thursday, Sept. 14, 2017

Not a surprise, Who wants to go where they have riots and confrontations.
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/sep/14/enrollment-drops-at-schools-known-for-social-justi/
    Enrollment drops at schools known for ‘social justice warfare’
    Sarah Boseley Health editor, Wednesday 13 September 2017 19.01 EDT

Have a Great Sunday
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    I had previously signed a permission slip that she could take college classes. But, NONE are shown on her school schedule...so, I figured with all their computer issues the schedule just didn't allow for that. Okay. While we were walking around school meeting her teachers, this woman in the hallway starts chewing Em out for not doing her Psych work...my kid responded "I'm not taking psych." She replied "Yes you are." I jumped in "I didn't see it on her schedule." She replied "it's not on her schedule." I ask, "How would we know she is in the class or what she's supposed to do?" "She knows!" Seriously!!! Em's a freshman...I don't want to cause any issues for her. But that's ridiculous. Em said she'll go see the counselor Monday to understand what she is or is not taking.

Hi Val
    What a terrible attitude, How could Your Daughter know if no one tells here or puts it on the schedule :(

Good Luck with that issue.
    Hi Jan. I spent Saturday assisting at the Grumpy Puppy Rescue garage sale. Between moving stuff, walking the dog, and the heat, i was wiped out.

Is that the official name, Grumpy Puppy Rescue ?
    It does not sound like good marketing to me.

You must be having more heat than I. I am handling it as long as I do not get to many carbs which do make me feel the heat.

The have now made two arrests in England relating to the Bombing as of this mornings news,

I am sitting here listening to the twist dial kitchen timer ticking. I am using the other computer in the basement to capture 4 audio tapes and the timer is to let me know when to go down and stop the recording, turn the tape over and Start the next side :)

Good Luck
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    edited September 2017
    Good Morning!

Good to hear from you Val. That is a great picture of Em! Love the decor of the restaurant ,too. I am with you on that teacher, she sounds a little jaded and burn out! She may get better. If she is the teacher of that Psych class, you know half of them are crazy as well!! :# If not, she may just be crazy on her own! She may be better as time passes... :*

Love your foster dog!! He is a cutie, and seems to like his picture being took!!

Roger, good think you are not relying on those pennies and change you find for income! It has been a little sparse lately! Great job on your logging and walking as well! I used artificial sweeteners myself for 45 years at least. I am prediabetic. It may need to be in combination with other things I feel, but could have some validity. It probably at least messes with your system as many recent studies believe it tricks the body into believing there is sugar, but doesn't really deliver the same "benefits". Things that make you go hmmm....

Well, I be dead today. Finally distributed clothes we were trying to send to Pakistan to local charities. Took 4 hours and 4 carloads to do it. Thank goodness I had a great 12 year old as a helper! He helped load the car but I had to unload to several boxes. I was so tired and stiff when I came home, I took a 2 hour nap, then I went to lay on the bed to read and just straighten and elevate my legs and fell asleep for another 4 hours. I could really just go to bed again, but I am trying to summon the strength to get a shower. I do not want to hear the word clothes donations for a while!! I am just hoping I can walk into church in the morning, lol!..... :D

I am rather glad our trip is to Paris rather than London. Of course, it pays to be vigilant!!

Keep up all the good work!! ..Jan B) Headed towards humor, lol!

Hi Jan
    I was in the .1 under Diabetic A1C for some years AKA Pre Diabetic. That got much better, into the normal reading when I started on NS and losing weight. I hope You can get Yours down with Diet too.

FWIW I use Truvia Sweetener to sweeten my cereal and some of the shakes need it too.
    I also added it along with Maple Extract to the NS pancake mix when I scored a lot of that buying it from someone else on the old NS forums for pennies on the dollar when compared to the NS price. That made the pancake taste as if I had cooked it and then put some Maple Syrup onto it.

I do not know if it made it into the news You saw but they had two different terrorist attacks in France this week too. The Crazy Fanatics are everywhere sadly :( One was a man attacking with a Knife and the other attacking with a Hammer so be on Your guard and do not let them scare You away. I believe the goal in most if not all of these attacks are to cause financial damage.

Links below
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-41282294
    France: Women injured in hammer attack
    15 September 2017

A man is on the run after injuring two women with a hammer in Chalon-sur-Saône, in eastern France.

The women were allegedly assaulted, about 15 minutes apart, by a man just before midday on Friday.

Witnesses said the suspect shouted "Allahu Akbar" ("God is greatest" in Arabic) during the attacks.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/15/knife-wielding-man-attacks-french-soldier-paris/
    [/b]Knife-wielding man 'attacks French soldier' at Chatelet metro station in Paris [/b]
    By Rory Mulholland, in Paris, 15 September 2017 • 8:33am
    A knife-wielding man attacked a soldier on patrol as part of an anti-terror operation in Paris but did not cause any injuries, police said.

The attacker allegedly lunged at the soldier at the central Chatelet metro station, one of the busiest transport hubs in the French capital, around 6.30am local time, making reference to Allah, a police source said.

I did notice this, Congratulations
    Buttons61 10 hours ago
    Buttons61's food and exercise diary was completed for 9/16/2017 and was under Buttons61's calorie goal
    and
    Buttons61 19 hours ago
    burned 1,350 calories doing 240 minutes of Cleaning, heavy, vigorous effort

Roger
  • hope4change_val
    Yes, Grumpy Puppy Rescue Inc is the name...don't know why, but it's fine. We're in Facebook. Prince is now an integrated member of my pack! The king-sized bed is even more crowded.