Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

100+ to Lose Support Group Permanent Thread(Everyone is welcome)

Replies

• Buttons61
    Buttons61 Posts: 1,636 Member
    Good morning!

I agree about the cloning. With so many animals needing homes, it also seems to be counter productive. What also gets me is, will this animal be soul-less? Could God look down and put a soul in? Or will a soul enter when the "sample takes"? If it is soul-less, could something evil enter? I am apparently having a Stephen King moment.

I am going out tonite to see my Grandaughter in a Thanksgiving program. I hate getting out in the dark, but so happy to see her. This getting dark at 5 PM is for the birds. We voted on keeping the time change though everyone I know hates it. The legislators sure did not listen to the voice of the people. Bummer!

Ridiculous Em's class is self studying. Why don't they at least hire a sub?

Your health care system seems strange, Val. I always assumed that Texas would have great health care and access, but they seem far behind Alabama. And that is such a scary thought.

I swear by my melatonin for sleep. I do need to take it a little earlier in the evening. Just hard to remember. May be I should see if May May could have it, lol!

The article on the Al. boom was interesting. I did not hear anything. I have heard a sonic boom twice since I lived here. And that was definitely what it was. I remember from hearing them a lot when I lived in Ohio as a little girl. I am guessing they came from Warner Robins or Pensacola, maybe N. Alabama.

Poor pig. I would think having one on a flight might be kind of fun. I wonder if he was not a true therapy pig. Places are selling those "vests" and saying you can make your pet a therapy pet. Which basically has undiagnosed people problems and no training for the pet. Apparently has caused quite the confusion..

Some of those little houses are interesting. I would not want a cluster around me either, though. They need to put some land around each one, then people would not react as badly. Of course, that would up the price...

Well it is awfully chilly in the house. I am afraid I will have to put my heat up some when I take my shower! I don't want to be ice cube!

Take care! Hope everyone sleeps! ... Jan :)
  • hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    We still need the AC on here...no need for heater yet. Fortunately we need less AC so looking forward to a lower electric bill. I would love a container home with a couple of fenced in acres...but (1) I don’t know where I would want to be and (2) risky for re-sale. Yesterday Em’s class had a substitute... he asked the class what they’ve covered and what assignment are ongoing. Em (one of two freshmen in the class) gave him the information. He lifted all due dates. It’s an AP class, so there are books to prep for the test. It’s odd. Yesterday I again went to CVS for a flu shot...and again nobody trained to give the shots. I literally wasted five hours trying to get it...so i went to Walmart — last time, Walmart said it would be $40 because they didn’t take my insurance; this time they said $15 and they do accept my insurance. Whatever...it’s done!!! My job is stressful. Yesterday’s issue was i looked at something someone did while I’ve been working on other tasks...and their product is garbage...false information and non-responsive to the requirements. Complete re-do! So, i told and showed my boss. And, now i get to develop a training presentation to teach our group how to dovtheir jobs. ARGH!
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    More humor today :)

Hi
    I was out walking this Morning + 2 Cents. The temperature this morning was 40 on the porch and 41 on the cable channel
    The stiff breeze with a bitter windchill was absent when I left the house and on the return it was still only a mild breeze :)

I am not happy with the New Firefox Interface for version 57.0 FWIW. I want to yell at the screen, WHY !

As I always say Pobody's Nerfect :)

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-cheeseburger-japan-still-drawing-lines-092147772.html
    rump's cheeseburger in Japan still drawing lines
    YURI KAGEYAMA, Associated Press • November 16, 2017

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/15/old-homestead-has-the-most-expensive-thanksgiving-dinner-experience.html
    I ate a $76,000 Thanksgiving dinner—but there was one thing missing
    Zack Guzman | @ZGuz
    9:54 AM ET Wed, 15 Nov 2017

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/alaska-urged-prepare-north-korean-11526461
    [bAlaska urged to prepare for North Korean nuclear attack as residents told to have emergency stash of food and water[/b]
    By Michael Havis, Stephen JonesAssistant News Editor
    14:12, 15 NOV 2017 Updated22:50, 15 NOV 2017

Sad
    http://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news/wayne-county/community-angry-after-dogs-from-richmond-shelter-euthanized
    Director of no-kill Richmond animal shelter fired after dogs euthanized
    By Matthew McClellan, 12:06 AM, Nov 14, 2017
    Updated 7:48 AM, Nov 16, 2017

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/660127/new-black-death-outbreak-kill-three-hours-Madagascar-death-toll-video
    New BLACK DEATH plague strain can kill ‘in just 3 HOURS’ as lethal disease goes ‘airborne’
    By George Mills / Published 16th November 2017

Have a Great Friday
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Buttons61 wrote: »
    Good morning!

I agree about the cloning. With so many animals needing homes, it also seems to be counter productive. What also gets me is, will this animal be soul-less? Could God look down and put a soul in? Or will a soul enter when the "sample takes"? If it is soul-less, could something evil enter? I am apparently having a Stephen King moment.

I am going out tonite to see my Grandaughter in a Thanksgiving program. I hate getting out in the dark, but so happy to see her. This getting dark at 5 PM is for the birds. We voted on keeping the time change though everyone I know hates it. The legislators sure did not listen to the voice of the people. Bummer!
    Hi Jan
    I suspect You will not be happy with at least one of the links I posted. It does show the drawbacks of believing what is said :(

Stephen King Moment, Possibly, However all good Questions.

The Legislators only listen to things that they agree with, sadly.
    [/quote]
    Ridiculous Em's class is self studying. Why don't they at least hire a sub?

Your health care system seems strange, Val. I always assumed that Texas would have great health care and access, but they seem far behind Alabama. And that is such a scary thought.

I swear by my melatonin for sleep. I do need to take it a little earlier in the evening. Just hard to remember. May be I should see if May May could have it, lol!

The article on the Al. boom was interesting. I did not hear anything. I have heard a sonic boom twice since I lived here. And that was definitely what it was. I remember from hearing them a lot when I lived in Ohio as a little girl. I am guessing they came from Warner Robins or Pensacola, maybe N. Alabama.

Poor pig. I would think having one on a flight might be kind of fun. I wonder if he was not a true therapy pig. Places are selling those "vests" and saying you can make your pet a therapy pet. Which basically has undiagnosed people problems and no training for the pet. Apparently has caused quite the confusion..

Some of those little houses are interesting. I would not want a cluster around me either, though. They need to put some land around each one, then people would not react as badly. Of course, that would up the price...

Well it is awfully chilly in the house. I am afraid I will have to put my heat up some when I take my shower! I don't want to be ice cube!

Take care! Hope everyone sleeps! ... Jan :) [/quote]

I believe until proven wrong, that many of the animals that are being claimed as Therapy animals belong to selfish people that just want their pet wherever they go.

I would not be surprised if the not wanting the tiny houses is due to the planned use as shelter for homeless people.

I do not blame You, I hate stepping out of a warm steamy shower into a cold Bathroom too.

Congratulations on being consistent;
    Buttons61 10 hours ago
    Buttons61's food and exercise diary was completed for 11/16/2017 and was under Buttons61's calorie goal

Cheers
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    We still need the AC on here...no need for heater yet. Fortunately we need less AC so looking forward to a lower electric bill. I would love a container home with a couple of fenced in acres...but (1) I don’t know where I would want to be and (2) risky for re-sale. Yesterday Em’s class had a substitute... he asked the class what they’ve covered and what assignment are ongoing. Em (one of two freshmen in the class) gave him the information. He lifted all due dates. It’s an AP class, so there are books to prep for the test. It’s odd. Yesterday I again went to CVS for a flu shot...and again nobody trained to give the shots. I literally wasted five hours trying to get it...so i went to Walmart — last time, Walmart said it would be $40 because they didn’t take my insurance; this time they said $15 and they do accept my insurance. Whatever...it’s done!!! My job is stressful. Yesterday’s issue was i looked at something someone did while I’ve been working on other tasks...and their product is garbage...false information and non-responsive to the requirements. Complete re-do! So, i told and showed my boss. And, now i get to develop a training presentation to teach our group how to do their jobs. ARGH!

Hi Val
    I'm all for saving on the energy bill. I hate to think what the new ones will be now that the heat is on 24-7.

Just curious, do You have other drugstores nearby? CVS seems to be one of the poorer ones out there. You have to love, Not!, the misinformation from Walmart.

The latest version of Firefox claims to be faster than the old one, I'm see it as much slower, Great Job creating it, Sarcasm intended.

Good Luck with work, I feel sorry for You having to deal with tripe like that.
    Roger
  • Buttons61
    Good morning,

All good articles, you are right, Roger, the shelter story was sad. I had some experience with very aggressive dogs. It is sort of a no win scenario. One was a puppy whose breeding was responsible. He rarely warmed up to anyone, and would turn on a dime and nail you. After several weeks I could mess with him carefully, but if someone else was there, he would turn on them if they barely moved. Not at all safe for a child. He found a home on a big farm with an older adult... not sure how he fared. :'( They definitely should have made some rehab arrangements with someone suitable. I do not have much sympathy for the director or management. Most places would love to be no kill. And it is darn near impossible... :(

Val, it is kinda crappy they keep finding you jobs. I would be nice if they hired better people or took the reins themself... What a bummer!

Sorry, I would not be eating that expensive meal...think how many families that would feed at a shelter...

Glad you found some cents, Roger! And sorry about your Foxfire.... ... :| Jan
  • hope4change_val
    We have a Walgreens near, but about 90% of the time, they miscount (actually SHORT count) my meds. When picking up meds, I litterally would dump them out in front of their staff to demonstrate the shirt count. So, i had to go to CVS. But both my surgeon and regular doctor have told me to change pharmacies because they are too stupid to deal with;my phrasing, not theirs).
  • RogerToo
    And yet more humor

Hi
    I was out walking this Morning. The temperature this morning was 28 on the porch and 31 on the cable channel. It was less comfortable while walking than yesterday :(
    I did see two Deer while looking down from a bridge over a brook.

I am not calling today sensational, The day is dreary looking with no Sun showing. There is rain in the forecast for this afternoon / evening into tomorrow.

I have some more Vacuum sealing to do later today. Yesterday we broke down a Whole Pork Loin into Chops, Pieces to be turned into Breakfast Sausage Patties and a Roast that served as part of Dinner for myself and my Brother.
    Then My brother decided to make Sweet Potato Bread as 6 small loaves and need to be vacuum sealed until needed.

http://www.news.com.au/technology/innovation/motoring/on-the-road/angry-mcdonalds-nuggets-man-charged-with-drink-driving-after-ordering-200-hash-browns/news-story/ec3f4e9414f676904fd1203ba440a461
    Angry ‘McDonald’s nuggets’ man charged with drink driving after ordering 200 hash browns
    Nick Whigham, news.com.au November 17, 2017

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/broken-heart-attack-damage-long-lasting-injury-cardiac-arrest-aberdeen-a8057961.html
    You may never fully recover from a broken heart
    Olivia Petter, Thursday 16 November 2017 10:43 GMT

http://www.cnn.com/style/article/asgardia-satellite-launch/index.html
    Asgardia, the world's first 'space nation', takes flight
    Published 16th November 2017 Written by Andrea Lo, CNN

https://www.wsj.com/articles/2018-porsche-911-gt2-rs-the-fastest-street-car-ever-1510857244
    2018 Porsche 911 GT2 RS: The Fastest Street-Car Ever?
    This street-legal monster does 0-60 in 2.7 seconds and broke the track record at Germany’s famous Nurburgring.
    By Dan Neil, Nov. 16, 2017 1:34 p.m. ET

Have a Great Weekend
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Good morning,

All good articles, you are right, Roger, the shelter story was sad. I had some experience with very aggressive dogs. It is sort of a no win scenario. One was a puppy whose breeding was responsible. He rarely warmed up to anyone, and would turn on a dime and nail you. After several weeks I could mess with him carefully, but if someone else was there, he would turn on them if they barely moved. Not at all safe for a child. He found a home on a big farm with an older adult... not sure how he fared. :'( They definitely should have made some rehab arrangements with someone suitable. I do not have much sympathy for the director or management. Most places would love to be no kill. And it is darn near impossible... :(

Val, it is kinda crappy they keep finding you jobs. I would be nice if they hired better people or took the reins themselves... What a bummer!

Sorry, I would not be eating that expensive meal...think how many families that would feed at a shelter...

Glad you found some cents, Roger! And sorry about your Foxfire.... ... :| Jan

Hi Jan
    I had a feeling You would not care for that one. If You are claiming no kill to help get donations, That is my guess anyway, That is what You should be 100% of the time. I have no sympathy for them and they need to be replaced ASAP as they knew they were in the wrong and were trying to do a coverup.

It has to be hard dealing with aggressiveness, OTOH It should not be impossible.
    When You say breeding, I am guessing You mean Genetics rather than Nurture.

So true, OTOH it is what it is. Getting that money donated to a shelter instead of being spent might be hard, I have no clue.

Enjoy the Day
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    We have a Walgreens near, but about 90% of the time, they miscount (actually SHORT count) my meds. When picking up meds, I literally would dump them out in front of their staff to demonstrate the shirt count. So, i had to go to CVS. But both my surgeon and regular doctor have told me to change pharmacies because they are too stupid to deal with;my phrasing, not theirs).

Hi Val
    That is not a good thing for a business when they have that reputation with someone that can have a large impact on the business they get.

That is sad too that Walgreens is that inept in You area. Since both chains are poorly managed I have to wonder if it is a regional thing, It is hard to believe that they could be that bad nationwide and still get that big.

There was a item on the news recommending that everyone ask for the price ahead of time at pharmacies as well as ask for the price with no prescription plan vs what the copay would be and that their testing showed that many times using the prescription plan with copay could be higher in cost.

Good Luck
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Hi Jan
    I also noticed this
    Buttons61 9 hours ago
    Buttons61's food and exercise diary was completed for 11/17/2017 and was under Buttons61's calorie goal

Congratulations
    Roger
  • Buttons61
    Good Morning,

Our Walgreens in Prattville tends to be dysfunctional. The CVS in really rude... My daughter finally switched they were so aggravating. She goes to a smaller chain now called Adam's Drugs, and they are fabulous. They may just be local. Very quick, efficient, knowledgable and NICE! Imagine, job done well!!

The base is always giving me an odd count, usually short. But the fact it is free makes up for it. You can't get cutting edge, too new, too old, ect. but it is still a great deal, if they keep it.

I woke yesterday with a pinched nerve in my neck and shoulder that hurt clear down my arm...I thought I would die. Tylenol and Aleve and Ben-gay did not touch it. I could not even dress. However, my daughter reminded me to use my peppermint essential oil, and I switched to Motrin, and it finally helped it and it let up.This morning it is strictly just tender, but no real pain. The oil worked best. Unbelievable!! Crummy week, and my head cold seems to have returned. But the lack of pain is so awesome...i'm good! :#

I do hold the belief that we need to fix our world before colonizing in space.That may be just me.....

I could eat 200 hash browns, lol! Maybe he was on something too and had the munchies. People never cease to amaze and disappoint me....

Loved the humor, thanks for finding them!!! Take care all! :# ...Jan
  • RogerToo
    I did post more humor

Hi
    I was out walking this Morning. The temperature this morning was 55 on the porch and 58 on the cable channel. It was raining when I left the house, On the return leg of the walk the rain ceased and the wind started blowing and picked up as time went by.

I could feel the wind pushing me along as it was at my back on the Homeward leg of my walk, Fortunately it was only a really mild breeze when I was on the portion of my walk where I would have been facing into it.

My Brother is making a Run to the ShopRite in a little while and one of the things he will be picking up is the Free Thanksgiving Turkey earned by spending $400 in the designated period of time. I remember that it is good for up to a 25 pound turkey. The Local Acme does it different FWIW, You can get a 10 to 22 pound Turkey when You spend $100 in one visit with the coupon from the flyer.

I have a 8" Pecan Pie in the freezer that came for free with the Fruit & nut order from Nuts.com due to the $ amount of the order. The Fruit cakes take a lot of different fruits and some nuts. We baked some yesterday, 1 Large and three small. There will be more to be baked in the future too. They are baked early since they have to get sprayed periodically with Brandy before use and Rum is used in the recipe :)

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-17/getting-a-dog-may-save-your-life-especially-if-you-re-single
    Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
    By Michelle Cortez, November 17, 2017, 5:00 AM EST

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Woman-Stuck-in-Septic-Tank-in-Mullica-Township-458061893.html
    NJ Woman Stuck for 3 Hours Inside Septic Tank Rescued
    By Vince Lattanzio

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/17/shoppers-are-still-paying-off-debt-from-2016-holidays.html
    An alarming number of shoppers are still paying off debt from last Christmas
    Emmie Martin, 10:52 AM ET Fri, 17 Nov 2017

https://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2017/11/14/Crash-covers-Indiana-highway-in-K-Cup-coffee-pods/3521510674195/?st_rec=3321510931531
    Crash covers Indiana highway in K-Cup coffee pods
    By Ben Hooper, Nov. 14, 2017 at 10:53 AM

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/underground-city-dead-being-built-11535943
    Underground 'city of the dead' being built in Jerusalem after it runs out of burial plots
    ByPaul CockertonDeputy editor of Mirror Online, 09:09, 17 NOV 2017
    Updated23:42, 17 NOV 2017

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/11/17/explosive-device-planted-underneath-car-blackstone/XPFHUjJodf9a2LgmA99t0O/story.html
    School principal targeted in Blackstone car bombing
    By Emily Sweeney Globe Staff November 17, 2017

Have a Great Sunday
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    edited November 2017
    Good Morning,

Our Walgreens in Prattville tends to be dysfunctional. The CVS in really rude... My daughter finally switched they were so aggravating. She goes to a smaller chain now called Adam's Drugs, and they are fabulous. They may just be local. Very quick, efficient, knowledgable and NICE! Imagine, job done well!!

The base is always giving me an odd count, usually short. But the fact it is free makes up for it. You can't get cutting edge, too new, too old, ect. but it is still a great deal, if they keep it.

I woke yesterday with a pinched nerve in my neck and shoulder that hurt clear down my arm...I thought I would die. Tylenol and Aleve and Ben-gay did not touch it. I could not even dress. However, my daughter reminded me to use my peppermint essential oil, and I switched to Motrin, and it finally helped it and it let up.This morning it is strictly just tender, but no real pain. The oil worked best. Unbelievable!! Crummy week, and my head cold seems to have returned. But the lack of pain is so awesome...i'm good! :#

I do hold the belief that we need to fix our world before colonizing in space.That may be just me.....

I could eat 200 hash browns, lol! Maybe he was on something too and had the munchies. People never cease to amaze and disappoint me....

Loved the humor, thanks for finding them!!! Take care all! :# ...Jan
    Hi Jan
    I have found that the Large Chains are not as well run as a local owned Drugstore that cares if they keep Your business. The One I use which is a single location owned even calls when Refills are due and offers free delivery.

Free is a good Price, I do wish I could get on the NJ State PAAD plan where every prescription is $5.

I'm sorry to hear that You had such a bad day, and that it took you that long to figure out something to alleviate the pain.

I love the McDonalds Hash Browns :) OTOH they do not like my waistline :(

The McGriddles are delicious too, and way to high in calories :(

Did I ever think to mention what I did for my Brothers Birthday ?
    Since We are both fighting the battle of the Bulge, I did not get a Cake, Cake Slice or 1/2 cake...
    I bought a frosted Donut and stuck four candles in it :)
    What he had done for mine was Buy a 1/2 a Carrot Cake and stick candles in it. Oh well, it was tasty even if it was a diet buster.

Congratulations on You Achievement.
    Buttons61 21 hours ago
    lost 1 lb since last weighing in! Buttons61's lost 7 lbs so far.

Cheers
    Roger

Hi Val
  • hope4change_val
    Hi. I ran many errands yesterday and then went to a puppy birthday party...a year ago our Rescue took in an abandoned pregnant dog...and she had 10 puppies. We were expecting nine at the party, but the mom of two was ill, so “only” 7 dogs came. It was tons of fun and exhausting.
  • hope4change_val
    They loved chasing balls!
  • Buttons61
    Good Morning!

Tossed and turned all nite as the motrin I used shot my B/P up. Well, duh on my part...

A puppy party sounds great! It is a great picture Val! :)

Actually the fruitcake sounds pretty good too! That is clever to reduce the birthday cake calories!! Every little bit helps! I love hash browns, but they do pile the weight on! So do chicken or steak biscuits. Must be why they taste so good!

We had a great service this morning and then an interdenominal service tonite we hosted that was awesome! Crowded with lots of singing and good things to hear!

I am definitely ready for bed tonite!We are supposed to have our first freeze, and it is appropriately chilly!
    There goes my heating bill! Up! :# ..Stay warm all! Jan
  • RogerToo
    More humor, The last image is a long one, Enjoy :)

Hi
    I was out walking this Morning. The temperature this morning was 37 on the porch and 37 on the cable channel.

I will be heading out in a while for CostCo to pick up some paper goods and Frozen Vegetables :) Yesterday was another baking day, I helped Bake a Peach Pie and a Pumpkin Pie for the upcoming Holiday, We also baked a Pumpkin Cheese Cake that will be delivered in a little while this morning to be eaten at their Coffee Break.

This was sad and Disgusting, How could anyone do that

http://www.11alive.com/article/news/investigations/hidden-camera-tells-true-story-of-how-veteran-died-after-calling-for-help-gasping-for-air/85-490859558
    Hidden camera tells true story of how veteran died after calling for help, gasping for air
    By Andy Pierrotti, Published: 12:31 PM EST November 18, 2017
    An 11Alive investigation uncovered hidden camera video catching nursing home staff laughing while an elderly patient dies in front of them.

http://www.ocregister.com/2017/11/16/a-half-loaded-gun-an-underground-bunker-and-1000-hidden-bikes-found-at-fountain-valley-homeless-camp/
    A half-loaded gun, a well-built bunker and 1,000 hidden bikes found along Santa Ana River
    By Jordan Graham Orange County Register
    PUBLISHED: November 16, 2017 at 5:30 pm
    UPDATED: November 18, 2017 at 3:40 pm

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4941319/british-airways-plane-buzz-las-vegas-london/
    '10 HOURS OF HELL' British Airways Las Vegas flight BUZZES for entire journey from London
    By George Sandeman, 20th November 2017, 9:06 am,
    Updated: 20th November 2017, 9:06 am

https://www.yahoo.com/news/germany-bans-childrens-smart-watches-142329380.html
    Germany bans children's smart watches with listening app
    Associated Press•November 18, 2017

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4943288/black-death-patients-are-escaping-hospital-and-refusing-treatment-sparking-fears-it-may-spread/
    INFECTED FUGITIVES Black Death patients are ESCAPING hospital and refusing treatment sparking fears it may spread
    By George Sandeman, 20th November 2017, 8:59 am
    Updated: 20th November 2017, 8:59 am

Have a Great Monday
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Hi. I ran many errands yesterday and then went to a puppy birthday party...a year ago our Rescue took in an abandoned pregnant dog...and she had 10 puppies. We were expecting nine at the party, but the mom of two was ill, so “only” 7 dogs came. It was tons of fun and exhausting.
    They loved chasing balls!

Hi Val
    Interesting idea, a Puppy Birthday party, OTOH after a year Puppies ?

My Brother Picked up the Free Turkey yesterday, 23.4 pounds, There will be plenty of leftovers, Which is why we get bigger than needed :) It is now sitting in the refrigerator to defrost.

Have a Good Day
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Good Morning!

Tossed and turned all nite as the Motrin I used shot my B/P up. Well, duh on my part...

A puppy party sounds great! It is a great picture Val! :)

Actually the fruitcake sounds pretty good too! That is clever to reduce the birthday cake calories!! Every little bit helps! I love hash browns, but they do pile the weight on! So do chicken or steak biscuits. Must be why they taste so good!

We had a great service this morning and then an interdenominal service tonite we hosted that was awesome! Crowded with lots of singing and good things to hear!

I am definitely ready for bed tonite!We are supposed to have our first freeze, and it is appropriately chilly!
    There goes my heating bill! Up! :# ..Stay warm all! Jan

Hi Jan
    Not to mention Sausage Gravy & Biscuits :)

It seemed like a good idea to me, His idea to get a 1/2 cake for my birthdat was my inspiration for his.

I'm sorry to hear about the poor nights sleep

I did notice this, Congratulations
    Buttons61 9 hours ago
    Buttons61's food and exercise diary was completed for 11/19/2017 and was under Buttons61's calorie goal

Roger