100+ to Lose Support Group Permanent Thread(Everyone is welcome)

Options

Replies

• RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    More Humor shortly

Hi
    It is 45 degrees outside, The forecast high is in the 60s.

It seems that the Oncologist likes to look at the results of the Catscan and MRI so today off I go to the Hospital to get a disk for each. Either I will get one for him and one for my records or I'll have to copy them here at home.

The Hernia has turned out to be a mixed blessing, without the Catscan to confirm that the Other issue would not have been detected this early...

I will have a update Tuesday and will post that Wednesday the 22nd.

https://www.foxnews.com/science/moon-shrinking-study-reveals
    Space stunner: Moon is shrinking, shocking study reveals

https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2019/05/13/report-fbi-finds-child-remains-obstacle-course-at-suspected-jihad-camp-in-alabama/
    Report: FBI Finds Child Remains, ‘Obstacle Course’ at Suspected Jihad Camp in Alabama

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/a-decade-after-the-recession-40-of-us-families-still-struggling/
    A decade after the recession, 40% of U.S. families still struggling

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7024883/Almost-two-thirds-Millennials-live-paycheck-paycheck-just-38-feel-financially-stable.html
    The struggle is real: 62% of Millennials live paycheck to paycheck - and just 38% feel financially stable, survey shows

Have a Good Wednesday
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Buttons61 wrote: »
    Hello!!

Roger, I am so sorry to hear this news. I am sure you had hoped for better. Why had you suspected this ? I am glad they have given you someone to see so quickly. I wish you the best getting settled in there with a good Dr... I am surprised your Dr. did not have to make the appt and referral, or did they, and you just have to contact them? Things have come a long way in the oncology field, that's good! I am wishing you luck, the best, and praying for you too and asking for healing, and strength ..covering you, Roger!! <3 (( Big HUG!!)).
    Hello Jan
    I suspected bad news could be coming after the MRI when they wanted another test if that makes sense to You ?

The online reviews looked OK and I found this
    https://www.healthgrades.com/physician/dr-darren-carpizo-xclss

From Here, important to me FWIW.
    https://www.healthcare6.com/physician/new-brunswick-nj/darren-carpizo-149190.html
    He does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.

I just wish he was closer to home, oh well life is compromises.

Thank You for Your Prayers They should help. At the present time I am in a holding pattern :(

Have a Good Day
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Hi Roger- sorry about the test results. Keep a positive attitude. Jan’s right...lots of advancements in oncology. There is a proven connection between sugar and cancer. Look into intermittent fasting as part of your treatment plan. Hugs, Val
    Hello Val
    I do tend to stay away from Sugar, No sugared drinks for example, Sweetener on my Cereal etc. I am doing intermittent fasting as is so hopefully it helps.

Thank You I'm working on a positive attitude.
    I had an interesting day. This morning my roommate was making turkey bacon in the oven. Within minutes it went from smelling good to burning eyes, nose, and throat...and a house full if smoke. I evacuated the doggos and then went to investigate. Turned the oven off. Opened the oven door to see flames and billowing smoke. Opened all windows and doors to get rid of the smoke. Apparently the dish cloth stuck to the underside if the baking sheet. That’s what was on fire. House still stinks of burnt smell.
    On the way home from school, Em sprung a heavy bloody nose. She never had that before. Luckily i carry supplies because of my bloody noses. She’s doing fine now.
    Noticed a nail in my tire. Unable to be repaired...got it replaced.
    That’s enough for one day.
    Wow what a day :(
    How the Dish Cloth got stuck is a mystery to me, When I bake Bacon the tray gets lined with parchment paper and into the oven. I'm guessing the Turkey Bacon got tossed, I would be afraid to eat it. At least if You are going to have a fire the oven is the place for it. We have a Fire Extinguisher in the Kitchen and another in the Basement and I would like to have one in the Top floor too. Better Safe than Sorry. The House will likley need several days for the worst of the smell to go away. Curious as to the Oven, Electric or gas ?

Not good That Your Daughter Sprung a heavy Bloody Nose, Time for her to see a ENT ?

The nail must have been in a sidewall ? usually one in the Tread is repairable. Instead of a Plug which is a quicky easy fix My preference is a patch on the Inside of the tire.

I hope the tire was not one of those expensive low profile types ?

Have a Nice Day
    Roger
  • hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    You’re right about the hernia being a blessing in disguise. Glad it found this issue so you can get help soon than later.
    Electric oven.
    Nail at the very side of the tread, so i was expecting to replace. One tire mounted etc was $122. My ither three are allowable but will soon need replacement soni ordered the other three for next week.
    Em has seen what i go through with my bloody noses...she doesn’t want to go to thr ENT!

Today was okay. Another chemical cauterization. Eating healthfully. No fires, bloody noses, or car issues! 🤣
    Need to get my steps in before my magnesium bath. I like my bew routine.
  • Buttons61
    Buttons61 Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    Good morning,

So glad the fire was not any worse. It was an oddity about the towel. It's always something!! Val, so glad this day was more uneventful!! I can imagine Em not wanting to go to the ENT. I wonder if what you both are experiencing has a genetic element..Really proud of you and your new routine!! <3

Roger, sounds like you are having the perfect weather. This week is nice but we are supposed to be getting humidity and the 90's in a few days. Bummer!!

Still recovering from vacation. Glad I do not have them too often!! :#

Interesting articles...and a little frightening about the camp in Al, I am sure not the only one... :/

Take care all, Jan.
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Humor is already posted, Enjoy

Hi
    It is 54 degrees outside, The forecast high is in the 60s. I heard overnight rain hitting the Window AC. While I was picking up the disks with the Scans I also decided that just in case I should get a copy of the blood work they did at the hospital.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/articles/2019-05-14/amazon-clean-power-help-fuel-washington
    Why Washington Is the Best State in America
    Cleaner energy and a booming tech sector help the Evergreen State lead the nation in the 2019 U.S. News Best States ranking.

https://www.today.com/health/arlington-virginia-tops-list-fittest-healthiest-us-cities-t154036
    Arlington, Virginia, tops list of fittest, healthiest US cities
    These metro areas have easy access to parks, walking paths and bike lanes. They also have good air quality and are safe for pedestrians.

https://www.studyfinds.org/anger-more-harmful-than-sadness-study/
    Keep Calm & Carry On: Anger More Harmful To Health Than Sadness, Study Finds

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-environment-pollution/trash-found-littering-ocean-floor-in-deepest-ever-sub-dive-idUKKCN1SJ24L
    Trash found littering ocean floor in deepest-ever sub dive

Good For them
    https://www.studyfinds.org/vegans-least-open-eating-insects-vegetarians/
    Vegans Least Open To Eating Insects, ‘Doesn’t Solve World’s Shortage Of Food’

https://thehill.com/opinion/technology/443282-will-political-correctness-kill-classic-movies
    Will political correctness kill classic movies?

Have a Good Thursday
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Options
    You’re right about the hernia being a blessing in disguise. Glad it found this issue so you can get help soon than later.
    Electric oven.
    Nail at the very side of the tread, so i was expecting to replace. One tire mounted etc was $122. My ither three are allowable but will soon need replacement soni ordered the other three for next week.
    Em has seen what i go through with my bloody noses...she doesn’t want to go to thr ENT!

Today was okay. Another chemical cauterization. Eating healthfully. No fires, bloody noses, or car issues! 🤣
    Need to get my steps in before my magnesium bath. I like my bew routine.
    Good Morning Val
    Even better would have been if there was no issue to be found, It is what it is, And things were going so good too.

That is a bad area for a nail. Good Idea to replace the others. They should be replaced in pairs at a minimum or all four. Do You have a full sized spare, Even though it does not fit into the wheel well in the trunk for a spare I have the best of the ones I replaced sitting there as a spare.

I hope this turns out to be a one time bloody nose for Em, Good Luck there.

Except for the Chemical Cauterization it sounds like it was a Good Day

Have a Good Day
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Good morning,

So glad the fire was not any worse. It was an oddity about the towel. It's always something!! Val, so glad this day was more uneventful!! I can imagine Em not wanting to go to the ENT. I wonder if what you both are experiencing has a genetic element..Really proud of you and your new routine!! <3

Roger, sounds like you are having the perfect weather. This week is nice but we are supposed to be getting humidity and the 90's in a few days. Bummer!!

Still recovering from vacation. Glad I do not have them too often!! :#

Interesting articles...and a little frightening about the camp in Al, I am sure not the only one... :/

Take care all, Jan.
    Good Morning Jan
    At least it was in a location that is designed to take the heat.
    Today is forecast to hit 71 degrees.
    I always took a few days to recover from my vacations so no surprise there.

I still can not believe they let those people out west go free that ran the same sort of camp. That place was littered with ammo and weapons from the pictures I saw. I predict an attack sooner or later sadly.

Some interesting articles today too. I am not surprised that people are struggling. They overspend keeping up with the life they think they deserve and sooner or later all that credit card debt catches up with them.

Have a Nice Day
    Roger
  • hope4change_val
    Options
    I had forgotten to say- yes, i have a fire extinguisher. If i had used it, I’d have a mess. Since it was contained, I turned off the heat source. Once I could see the towell, i used tongs to move it to the sink water bath.
    In addition to hereditary, i was wondering whether there is a common environmental trigger for our bloody noses.
    Happy Thursday!
  • Buttons61
    Options
    Good morning!!

Our humidity is slowly going up. It was SO nice..like living in a real world instead of a sponge. :D By the weekend it will be a memory..

How far away will the Dr. be for you to drive, Roger? He sounds like he will be a good Dr. to work with. Hopefully the news will be more on the encouraging side.. I do hope so! You are lucky to be living with your brother. I hope that will mean a little less stress. Everyone's body is so different in how they react. Resting and strengthening is a good mode!

On the less healthy side..I had fried oreos yesterday! :# Oh my gosh!! I am really not an oreo eater but they were pure heaven and so addictive!! They actually taste like a cross between a warm toll house cookie and a fudgie warm chocolate cake with a crunch. One of the best things I have ever had in my life... o:) No, the diet did not go really on target yesterday, lol... >:)

I believe you are right, Roger. We have not heard the last of that particular group. I am amazed the debt people carry. My nursing friend is usually pretty honest with me about things.. but she will not say how much her debt is when she talks. She says it is their fault, but I am thinking it must be in the 10's of thousands for her to not say.. :s The sad thing is they are nurses and make a lot of money!! They have worked all their lives and should be ready to retire, but if I am feeling the pinch, I guess they may be working till they drop..not a great prospect..

I can tell you, I will never eat insects... :(

Have a good day!! :)
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Humor has just been posted

Hi
    It is 55 degrees outside, The forecast high is forecast to be in the 70s. It is a nice enough looking day outside.

https://news.yahoo.com/led-light-damage-eyes-health-authority-warns-002221659.html
    LED light can damage eyes, health authority warns

https://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2019/05/07/woman-declared-dead-reads-obituary/
    ‘Very Appalling’: County Declares Woman Dead After Obit With Same Name Printed In Newspaper

https://www.indystar.com/story/news/crime/2019/05/15/semi-hauling-41-000-pounds-honey-creates-sticky-situation-lake-county/3677611002/
    Semi hauling 41,000 pounds of honey creates sticky situation in Lake County

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/frantic-parents-fear-kids-after-radioactive-contamination-found-ohio-middle-n1005771
    Frantic parents fear for kids after radioactive contamination found at Ohio middle school

Have a Good Friday
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Options
    I had forgotten to say- yes, i have a fire extinguisher. If i had used it, I’d have a mess. Since it was contained, I turned off the heat source. Once I could see the towell, i used tongs to move it to the sink water bath.
    In addition to hereditary, i was wondering whether there is a common environmental trigger for our bloody noses.
    Happy Thursday!
    Hello Val
    I was at a McDonalds years ago when they had a stack fire and after they got it out using the extiguishers what a mess, powder everywhere. They had to shut down and throw out the prepared foods. That was IMO still better than having the building burn down. I suspect that the exhaust stacks for the grills cause a lot of fires. I know from working next to a Thai eatery that they need a regular cleaning.

I agree since it was contained in the oven why not close the door and turn off the heat. Did the Oven need much cleaning ?

Heredity or environmental would be good guesses. I think I lean towards heredity as that would likely be safer than unknown environmental factors.

Good Luck
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Good morning!!

Our humidity is slowly going up. It was SO nice..like living in a real world instead of a sponge. :D By the weekend it will be a memory..

How far away will the Dr. be for you to drive, Roger? He sounds like he will be a good Dr. to work with. Hopefully the news will be more on the encouraging side.. I do hope so! You are lucky to be living with your brother. I hope that will mean a little less stress. Everyone's body is so different in how they react. Resting and strengthening is a good mode!
    Hello Jan
    The Microsoft search engine shows 9.7 miles and 24 minutes, Traffic is not great on any of the routes. Not to mention that is the route showing moderate traffic, the others show heavy traffic :(

I feel for You with high humidity moving in, I wish I could help with that. However my Magic Wand is busted.
    On the less healthy side..I had fried oreos yesterday! :# Oh my gosh!! I am really not an oreo eater but they were pure heaven and so addictive!! They actually taste like a cross between a warm toll house cookie and a fudgie warm chocolate cake with a crunch. One of the best things I have ever had in my life... o:) No, the diet did not go really on target yesterday, lol... >:)

I believe you are right, Roger. We have not heard the last of that particular group. I am amazed the debt people carry. My nursing friend is usually pretty honest with me about things.. but she will not say how much her debt is when she talks. She says it is their fault, but I am thinking it must be in the 10's of thousands for her to not say.. :s The sad thing is they are nurses and make a lot of money!! They have worked all their lives and should be ready to retire, but if I am feeling the pinch, I guess they may be working till they drop..not a great prospect..

I can tell you, I will never eat insects... :(

Have a good day!! :)
    There is now way Fried Oreos can not be fattening or at least high carb, Oh well we all need a splurge day now and then.

I am amazed at how much debt people carry too, as I was nearing 65 I started channeling every penny I could into lowering my credit card debt. Today with the monthly charges for things like satellite TV and such mine run a couple of hundred dollars a month for the balance between both of the cards.
    The only other prospect for too large a debt load would be bankruptcy and the way the laws for that were changed in the lenders favor that pretty much ruins most people that do it from what I have read. Work Til You drop in the harness is not a good thing either. I feel sorry for those that have to work into their 70s or 80s.

Bugs in my diet, No thanks I agree with You. Yuck
    Roger
  • hope4change_val
    Options
    I’m onboard for no bug-eating!
    Roommate cleaned the oven before I got a good look.
    I remember fried oreos...and they are beyond amazing.
    I only ever had very rare and minor nose bleeds in my life, until after my two sinus surgeries in 2013. Ive had gushers ever since.
    Feeling good...abstaining from sugar (but staying safely away from fried oreos!) did 10k steps on treadmill.
    Working sat and sun again. This project is ending Sunday...so I have three new ones starting sun/mon.
  • Buttons61
    Options
    Good morning,

My first part of the day went well. I guess I should never had left the house! :#

I did go shopping and my shoulder hurt so bad I was just miserable and off. I tried to get in a parking space the wrong way...no way that was happening. Some guy was trying to help me out like he was a traffic cop. I know he was trying to be nice but he sure made me feel like the fool I was. The angle couldn't cut it, and due to my arm, I could barely do the wheel. At least there were no cars..and I actually was going down the right way, the parking can only be accessed from the rt side, unlike most lots. I was in everyone's way at the store..bad timing. I was trying to pack my groceries and then the girl did it, which messed her up. She pushed all the buttons for the transaction like i was an idiot. Would have been nice had she been nice...but she was acting like I was the world's biggest moron. Then I pulled out making a turn and I would swear nothing was coming..and I pulled out slow due to my shoulder. This guy filled my mirror from behind. I had a light, so all I can think of he had to be going like a bat out of hell, cuze nothing had been on that street. I also broke one of my favorite coffee cups from a monastery nudging it off the counter by accident getting something out of the microwave. Shattered in a million pieces and it was full of coffee....My yard man stopped to get his check, and of course I was eating and in my Pj's. I took forever to get a robe on due to pain and find my checkbook. In short, I should have stayed in bed...last but not least I had called the lady I was trying to help at church. That turned ugly and practically into an argument. She just did her whole poor me routine and how her whole life is screwed up and how she was the victim. As I confronted her with her choices and lack of boundaries, she went back to crying I was yelling at her. I just told her I was sorry, but I was obviously not helping her and we should end the call. Then she was all sweet and asking about my days...and I just wanted off that phone and did not want to share anything with her. Luckily her ride came and we had to hang up. I think I am done trying to help, as I am not wanting to push her into nothing out of control, but she is way too screwed up for most professionals even, I think. Way beyond me. She can not seem to move on, and she is not a safe person to be tangled up with. I feel bad because she comes so close, but really does not change. She is supposed to get 56,000 dollars from her accident and she was crabbing about that...Unfair to be sure if her son's girlfriend got 100,000 dollars and she was not hurt, nor was it her car.. But life is not fair; I got 11,000 extra and the loan paid off for my car hit by a log truck, and my car was non existent..not just missing a door, lol.....I do know it is exhausting being her. She really needs some halfway house for a person who can only function in a limited capacity.
    Well, gee, thanks for the vent..and I am sorry.. :|

The nite is going okay though, lol...Staying out of trouble.

Roger, seems the traffic will be a pain going to the Dr. Sorry it was not closer. Wish we did have a magic wand...I would skip fixing the humidity and fix it so you did not have a Dr visit!! But glad of his expertise..I hope you like him!!

Val, so impressed by your treadmill and efforts!! It is just awesome!! <3

The oreos were 800 calories, that is without the ice cream, whipped cream, and chocolate sauce ...or maybe with, if I was lucky... :p Jan...maybe I can get to bed without incident..... :)
  • RogerToo
    Options
    More humor was just posted

Hi
    It is 58 degrees outside, The forecast high is forecast to be in the 70s. It is a nice enough looking day outside. I am running late due to a couple of factors, It seemed prudent to scope out where my Dr. Appointment is on Tuesday due to where it is. That turned out to be a good idea. Then My brother wondered if the Barbershop would be open so we had our hair cut.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9085260/cancer-cure-10-years-new-drugs/
    GAME CHANGER Cancer could be ‘CURED’ in the next 10 years, scientists reveal — thanks to new drugs
    They believe the breakthrough will mean the disease can be managed as a long-term illness, like diabetes

Huh ?
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/05/16/parents-raise-children-vegans-should-prosecuted-say-belgian/
    Parents who raise children as vegans should be prosecuted, say Belgian doctors

https://news.yahoo.com/un-chief-concerned-nuclear-coffin-leaking-pacific-064421511.html
    UN chief concerned nuclear 'coffin' leaking in Pacific

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/half-of-americans-are-just-one-paycheck-away-from-financial-disaster-2019-05-16
    Half of Americans are just one paycheck away from financial disaster

Me Too
    https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/us-politics/la-na-pol-voting-by-phone-20190516-story.html
    The vote-by-phone tech trend is scaring the life out of security experts

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2019/may/16/414-million-pieces-of-plastic-found-on-remote-island-group-in-indian-ocean
    414 million pieces of plastic found on remote island group in Indian Ocean
    Debris on Cocos (Keeling) Islands was mostly bottles, cutlery, bags and straws, but also included 977,000 shoes, study says

https://nypost.com/2019/05/16/koalas-are-now-functionally-extinct-experts-say/
    Koalas are now ‘functionally extinct,’ experts say

Have a Good Saturday
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Options
    I’m onboard for no bug-eating!
    Roommate cleaned the oven before I got a good look.
    I remember fried oreos...and they are beyond amazing.
    I only ever had very rare and minor nose bleeds in my life, until after my two sinus surgeries in 2013. Ive had gushers ever since.
    Feeling good...abstaining from sugar (but staying safely away from fried oreos!) did 10k steps on treadmill.
    Working sat and sun again. This project is ending Sunday...so I have three new ones starting sun/mon.
    Hello Val
    You got lucky that the oven was cleaned for You.

That makes me wonder if the Sinus surgery was botched.

Darn it, They keep You busy at work.

Have a Nice Day
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Good morning,

My first part of the day went well. I guess I should never had left the house! :#

I did go shopping and my shoulder hurt so bad I was just miserable and off. I tried to get in a parking space the wrong way...no way that was happening. Some guy was trying to help me out like he was a traffic cop. I know he was trying to be nice but he sure made me feel like the fool I was. The angle couldn't cut it, and due to my arm, I could barely do the wheel. At least there were no cars..and I actually was going down the right way, the parking can only be accessed from the rt side, unlike most lots. I was in everyone's way at the store..bad timing. I was trying to pack my groceries and then the girl did it, which messed her up. She pushed all the buttons for the transaction like i was an idiot. Would have been nice had she been nice...but she was acting like I was the world's biggest moron. Then I pulled out making a turn and I would swear nothing was coming..and I pulled out slow due to my shoulder. This guy filled my mirror from behind. I had a light, so all I can think of he had to be going like a bat out of hell, cuze nothing had been on that street. I also broke one of my favorite coffee cups from a monastery nudging it off the counter by accident getting something out of the microwave. Shattered in a million pieces and it was full of coffee....My yard man stopped to get his check, and of course I was eating and in my Pj's. I took forever to get a robe on due to pain and find my checkbook. In short, I should have stayed in bed...
    Hello Jan
    It sounds as if You had one of those days where nothing goes right, Sadly the happen to good people. Was it angled parking ? You were lucky that speedy person did not hit Your car.
    last but not least I had called the lady I was trying to help at church. That turned ugly and practically into an argument. She just did her whole poor me routine and how her whole life is screwed up and how she was the victim. As I confronted her with her choices and lack of boundaries, she went back to crying I was yelling at her. I just told her I was sorry, but I was obviously not helping her and we should end the call. Then she was all sweet and asking about my days...and I just wanted off that phone and did not want to share anything with her. Luckily her ride came and we had to hang up. I think I am done trying to help, as I am not wanting to push her into nothing out of control, but she is way too screwed up for most professionals even, I think. Way beyond me. She can not seem to move on, and she is not a safe person to be tangled up with. I feel bad because she comes so close, but really does not change. She is supposed to get 56,000 dollars from her accident and she was crabbing about that...Unfair to be sure if her son's girlfriend got 100,000 dollars and she was not hurt, nor was it her car.. But life is not fair; I got 11,000 extra and the loan paid off for my car hit by a log truck, and my car was non existent..not just missing a door, lol.....I do know it is exhausting being her. She really needs some halfway house for a person who can only function in a limited capacity.
    Well, gee, thanks for the vent..and I am sorry.. :|
    Some people are beyond help and She sounds like one of them, It is unfortunate.
    It appears to me that You have gone way beyond being helpful and are dealing with a Crazy Lady.
    She may have been told that nothing is her fault and that she is the victim as she was growing up.
    The nite is going okay though, lol...Staying out of trouble.

Roger, seems the traffic will be a pain going to the Dr. Sorry it was not closer. Wish we did have a magic wand...I would skip fixing the humidity and fix it so you did not have a Dr visit!! But glad of his expertise..I hope you like him!!

Val, so impressed by your treadmill and efforts!! It is just awesome!! <3

The oreos were 800 calories, that is without the ice cream, whipped cream, and chocolate sauce ...or maybe with, if I was lucky... :p Jan...maybe I can get to bed without incident..... :)
    The traffic is what it will be. Having to be there at 9:30 means traveling through the tail end of the rush hour :( At least I now know where to go, It was not where it looked like on the MS map I looked at.

Have a Good Day
    Roger
  • hope4change_val
    Options
    Jan - sorry about your rough day. When I start having those days, i try to cut them short by going to bed early. I’ve needed to cut out some crazies from my life...even though i cared and wanted to help, they would just twist everything trying to make me responsible for them...and that’s not good for anybody.

Roger - smart to scope out the doctor’s location. I don’t think the sinus surgery was botched...but i do think it brought this set of blood vessels to the surface, inadvertently causing this issue.

I’m having a low key day. Did 3 miles on treadmill, Worked a little, got Duke (boxer-beagle) his shots, read, talked on phone with an old friend (we dated from when I was 16 to 19), and took a nap.
  • Buttons61
    Options
    Val, Like those kind of days for you!! <3

I like to scout out places ahead of time myself. :)

I think I am playing hooky tomorrow! Just need a day for not moving!!! :#

Have a great day!! ...Jan B)