100+ to Lose Support Group Permanent Thread(Everyone is welcome)

Replies

• Buttons61
    Buttons61 Posts: 1,636 Member
    Hi All!

There is a reason why people do not disturb you at the dentist, Val! They probably have a hard enough time going on their own, lol! I say any port in a storm. If you can relax, that is priceless as they say! :)

I was not under my calories yesterday, but only by a little,so that is better. I ate rather healthy so I am proud. There is no easy way to have mashed potatoes and stuffing with poultry, so you did pretty good Roger. It is hard to reheat potato's without adding extra calories. Perhaps a bit of low sodium chicken broth might help next time, I don't know. Does your brother have a weight problem too or is he one of those fortunate few that can kinda eat as he would like? Yes, if the world was ending for sure I would pray, followed by a quick trip for forbidden food I rarely eat! LOL!

I have a family recipe I used to fix for left over turkey. I use it on a day I have no potato or breads, or pasta. It has sauteed celery and onion, the turkey and cheddar cheese. I have to watch the portion because I mix it with real mayo, so I can not use too much. It is good baked or even in the microwave. A little decadent, but I plan to use vegan mayo next time I have a taste for it to cut the fat and see if it tastes the same.

I bought some almond flour to try for a few recipes. I do love breads and wanted something healthy to try. I had bread in a mug yesterday for breakfast with my poached egg. It was so fun! You mix 1 egg, 1 Tbs. almond flour, 1 tbs flax seed, 1/2 teas B.P., 1 teas -I can't believe it's not butter (my choice), pinch of sea salt and about 1 tbs water, right in the mug. Pop it into the microwave and in 1 minute it cooked, rose 4 inches and was done. I had it warm with my egg, but you can toast it. I never got that far. It has a warm nutty flavor and was dense due to the flaxseed. I figured it to be 170 calories, high for 2 small pieces of bread. (I cut it in half horizontally). But, I was absolutely full for hours because of the flaxseed. I am thinking it would be a great snack with a small amt of peanut butter or low fat cheese or yogurt. It is from Thin Healthy Mama that my friend had done and she lost really well and has kept it off.

They even have a version of white gravy and sausage biscuit. Still checking it out. I felt very light after eating the bread, there was a difference. Just had to accommodate the extra calorie, which I did not quite do! I was only over a few though!

Take care all, envy the cooler nites! Jan B) 95's and dry!
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Hi
    It was 75 Degrees this morning, Today I have completed 9,270 Steps + 32 cents found in a parking lot as I was crossing it. While I was walking I was Listening to a 1948 Radio show called Escape. 2 More episodes left and then decision time for what to listen to while walking :)
    I generally listen to Three 1/2 hour shows while walking so I really need to decide what to listen too once Escape is done tomorrow.

It was still moderately comfortable out the door and on the return. I decided to Mow tomorrow or Sunday as the Lawn does not look terrible. I can see where it sort of needs it OTOH.........

My Brother is heading out to the ShopRite in al little while and will pick up some of the 60 calorie per wrap, wraps. And since the Reduced Sugar Mount olive are on sale starting Sunday I have postponed their purchase. Not a Surprise to me that anything BBQ related is on sale FWIW. Example 80% Lean Hamburger will be $2.49, OTOH London Broil is going on sale for $1.99 and He can turn that into leaner hamburger for less per pound :)

Have a Great Friday
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Buttons61 wrote: »
    Hi All!

There is a reason why people do not disturb you at the dentist, Val! They probably have a hard enough time going on their own, lol! I say any port in a storm. If you can relax, that is priceless as they say! :)

I was not under my calories yesterday, but only by a little,so that is better. I ate rather healthy so I am proud. There is no easy way to have mashed potatoes and stuffing with poultry, so you did pretty good Roger. It is hard to reheat potato's without adding extra calories. Perhaps a bit of low sodium chicken broth might help next time, I don't know. Does your brother have a weight problem too or is he one of those fortunate few that can kinda eat as he would like? Yes, if the world was ending for sure I would pray, followed by a quick trip for forbidden food I rarely eat! LOL!

I have a family recipe I used to fix for left over turkey. I use it on a day I have no potato or breads, or pasta. It has sauteed celery and onion, the turkey and cheddar cheese. I have to watch the portion because I mix it with real mayo, so I can not use too much. It is good baked or even in the microwave. A little decadent, but I plan to use vegan mayo next time I have a taste for it to cut the fat and see if it tastes the same.

I bought some almond flour to try for a few recipes. I do love breads and wanted something healthy to try. I had bread in a mug yesterday for breakfast with my poached egg. It was so fun! You mix 1 egg, 1 Tbs. almond flour, 1 tbs flax seed, 1/2 teas B.P., 1 teas -I can't believe it's not butter (my choice), pinch of sea salt and about 1 tbs water, right in the mug. Pop it into the microwave and in 1 minute it cooked, rose 4 inches and was done. I had it warm with my egg, but you can toast it. I never got that far. It has a warm nutty flavor and was dense due to the flaxseed. I figured it to be 170 calories, high for 2 small pieces of bread. (I cut it in half horizontally). But, I was absolutely full for hours because of the flaxseed. I am thinking it would be a great snack with a small amt of peanut butter or low fat cheese or yogurt. It is from Thin Healthy Mama that my friend had done and she lost really well and has kept it off.

They even have a version of white gravy and sausage biscuit. Still checking it out. I felt very light after eating the bread, there was a difference. Just had to accommodate the extra calorie, which I did not quite do! I was only over a few though!

Take care all, envy the cooler nites! Jan B) 95's and dry!

Hi Jan
    FWIW Brother claims that the Frozen Mashed Potatoes are fine if You bake them in the oven to warm them rather than using the Microwave like I did.
    He and I have both been battling the weight demon :)

The day after Thanksgiving Both of use liked the same thing. Take a Nice sized skillet cast iron or Non Stick, melt some butter put a portion of Mashed Potato, Some Turkey, and Bread Stuffing and Peas and some Corn and heat it until things get crispy. Stir the stuffing, veges together and leave the Turkey and the Mashed to brown up crispy, Serve on a large plate :)

I'm sure it was low calorie and healthy, Not !

Interesting recipes You just posted, They sound delicious.

I'd be interested in hearing how the version with white gravy and sausage biscuit tastes if You do it.

As for those Skinny types that can eat anything, The ones I saw all of a sudden as they got older that eat anything diet caught up with them and they ballooned in weight. Example I knew someone that used to eat a Whole from the freezer case Banana Cream Pie in One sitting or a quart of Ice Cream and one day as they got older, Blammo suddenly 300+ pounds at a guess.

Have a Good Upcoming Weekend
    Roger
  • Buttons61
    Hi!

That is funny! I used to do the same thing also with the turkey and fixings.Leftovers did not last long! I would have to have a turkey and cranberry sandwich, too! :)

The bread recipes seem more like quick breads. You are not under the illusion you are eating a baguette, but they are not bad. They are filling, I think due to the high calorie count and fat content though good. I had trouble eating supper yesterday, as I was not hungry. For me, A first! THM diet I found very confusing and hard to grasp, but I was curious to combine some of their tenets with NS, Weight Watchers, ect. Cutting sugar was a win either way. I did notice I did not have the cravings. I made a quick Naan bread out of coconut flour for my tuna yesterday. I was out of regular bread. At times it tasted like a wrap, and then you would get a coconut taste, lol! I decided it would pair well with a meat and fruit.

I have to tackle social security today. No fun.

Being overweight has the advantage of sometimes knowing how you should eat, even if you do not always follow that. Most Skinny types are usually clueless about eating well and that can be hard. Most young people I worked with ate junk food and cokes, and rarely had a decent meal. Skinny for now, but just wait! o:) Jan
  • RogerToo
    Hi!

That is funny! I used to do the same thing also with the turkey and fixings.Leftovers did not last long! I would have to have a turkey and cranberry sandwich, too! :)

The bread recipes seem more like quick breads. You are not under the illusion you are eating a baguette, but they are not bad. They are filling, I think due to the high calorie count and fat content though good. I had trouble eating supper yesterday, as I was not hungry. For me, A first! THM diet I found very confusing and hard to grasp, but I was curious to combine some of their tenets with NS, Weight Watchers, ect. Cutting sugar was a win either way. I did notice I did not have the cravings. I made a quick Naan bread out of coconut flour for my tuna yesterday. I was out of regular bread. At times it tasted like a wrap, and then you would get a coconut taste, lol! I decided it would pair well with a meat and fruit.

I have to tackle social security today. No fun.

Being overweight has the advantage of sometimes knowing how you should eat, even if you do not always follow that. Most Skinny types are usually clueless about eating well and that can be hard. Most young people I worked with ate junk food and cokes, and rarely had a decent meal. Skinny for now, but just wait! o:) Jan

Hi Jan
    This Turkey the left overs should last a while as it was a big One. We looked for the biggest one we could find that was withing the weight range for free when we picked it up :)
    I kept 6+ ounces out that I am using as a PF +SC and Froze a similar portion in the Kitchen Refrigerator and put 7 more similar size in the Basement freezer after Vacuum sealing them. And that is just The Breast Meat as I like it and my Brother likes the dark meat. After I pulled all the meat off of the Bird he ended up with 5 or 6 packets that are over 8 ounces each. And those were after we both had a meal off of it the day we cooked it.

I hope You had no problems at Social Security. I will say that when I applied it went pretty easy. I did it over the Internet ahead of time and done. And as a Plus they had contact information from somewhere on the Pension I had earned in a earlier job and the amount that I was likely due. That was very helpful as the Union hall had moved and disappeared to where I could not locate it. The Pension was from a Union which meant that it took 10 years to vest however It is the Only one I ever earned beyond SSI.

I agree many of the skinny types have no clue about nutrition :)

I have a theory that the reason people with money stay skinny is due to how they get their meals. Have You ever seen what a fancy restaurant considers a meal? Tiny comes to mind AKA Where's the food!

People that are running close on money tend to eat whatever is cheap and not what is better for them :)

Have a Nice Evening
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    edited August 2016
    Hi
    It was 73 Degrees this morning, Today I have completed 7,910 Steps + 1 cent found in a parking lot as I was crossing it. While I was walking I went to listen to a 1948 Radio show called Escape. 2 More episodes were left and when I started to listen to them they turned out to be something different Called "Out of This World" so I went to "The Mysterious Traveler" to listen to while walking :)

It was still moderately comfortable out the door and on the return. I decided to Mow the Lawn. Afterwards I looked at the Raspberries, Plenty still not ripened however I did find 10 that were ripe :)

Have a Great Friday
    Roger
  • RogerToo

From the MFP staff:
    Upcoming Upgrade To Our Backend Software Monday, August 29th, 2016 - 9pm

Nova

Starting around 9pm PDT on Monday, August 29th, 2016, we will be upgrading some of our backend software. This should take between 10-30 minutes, if all goes well. During this time period, please expect delays. The delays can manifest in any possible way, so please be
    patient with us until the upgrade is complete. Our team will be monitoring this upgrade closely, should any issues arise, in order to promptly attend to any issues.

We update this article as any more or new information becomes available, and once the upgrade is complete. Please check back for further updates.
  • Buttons61
    Hi!

Thanks for relaying the upgrade message. Social Security went well. The people there are really nice, and I had dealt with them before during my name change. I set up a phone interview as it was faster by a month than the in person interview, though in person would have been my choice. I had my things gathered thinking I would need them. And behold, I do not need them till the phone interview, then I am thinking I still need to get the things to them. The website here said if you were older than 62, it would probably only take a month. By the look of things, it will take the standard 3 months. So I am sorry I did not get down there sooner, especially as I knew better! I did not count on my not walking in July though either. So we will see!

My son, Andrew surprised me today and popped in. We did 2 huge burn piles. I should say he did all the work, I manned the hose and added some kindling type piles!! I did get in 3,000 steps before noon! My puppies are all tuckered out from watching us and not having their relaxing morning! Glad to get that spruced up.

I stopped at Fresh Market on the way home from Soc. Sec. as I am often not in that neck of the woods. I bought some of the most beautiful strawberries I ever saw, and the sweetest. They were like I had picked them from my yard. I also bought some orange plums speckled with red that were so fabulous, and a large real tomato smelling heritage tomato for salad, along with some low fat feta cheese and fresh almonds. Yum!

Take care and keep up the good work!

I am working hard on that healthy thing! Jan :)
  • RogerToo
    edited August 2016
    Hi
    It was in the 60s today, Just barely at 69.5 degrees, Today I did 9,029 Steps so far. "The Mysterious Traveler" to listen to while walking is working fine to keep me entertained :)

Wildlife I saw while walking :)
    YH3V4i.jpg
    8l1xfm.jpg

Have a Great Sunday
    Roger
    Hi!

Thanks for relaying the upgrade message. Social Security went well. The people there are really nice, and I had dealt with them before during my name change. I set up a phone interview as it was faster by a month than the in person interview, though in person would have been my choice. I had my things gathered thinking I would need them. And behold, I do not need them till the phone interview, then I am thinking I still need to get the things to them. The website here said if you were older than 62, it would probably only take a month. By the look of things, it will take the standard 3 months. So I am sorry I did not get down there sooner, especially as I knew better! I did not count on my not walking in July though either. So we will see!

My son, Andrew surprised me today and popped in. We did 2 huge burn piles. I should say he did all the work, I manned the hose and added some kindling type piles!! I did get in 3,000 steps before noon! My puppies are all tuckered out from watching us and not having their relaxing morning! Glad to get that spruced up.

I stopped at Fresh Market on the way home from Soc. Sec. as I am often not in that neck of the woods. I bought some of the most beautiful strawberries I ever saw, and the sweetest. They were like I had picked them from my yard. I also bought some orange plums speckled with red that were so fabulous, and a large real tomato smelling heritage tomato for salad, along with some low fat feta cheese and fresh almonds. Yum!

Take care and keep up the good work!

I am working hard on that healthy thing! Jan :)

Hi Jan
    Not a problem, I thought why not let people know when I saw the message about the upgrade.
    Hopefully the upgrade goes well. I know of a Doctor that had software upgraded and killed their server doing so. I suspect that took a while to recover from.

As I remember it I applied for SSI many months ahead and it let me pick the start date I wanted :)

Is Fresh Market a chain or a local store? It sounds as if they had really nice fruits too. I wish I could say the same for our local Produce market, Their prices are real good, however what You purchase usually does not last well and even when they look good the day You buy them the apples end up bruised the next day and sometimes the lettuce looks really good until You slice it and then You find brown leaves inside that only show after You cut it for example.

That is why I now go to the local grocery store, I may pay more but it is usually much better quality and lasts better too. I made the mistake of trying their Bananas last week and despite looking like they would be ready to eat the next day they just really turned ripe tasting and texture today. Too often his will look greenish on the outside and if You wait til they look ripe they are over ripe on the inside. I suspect they do not store or handle things well or that he buy seconds by price.

Congratulations on cleaning up the yard
    Roger
  • hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    Roger-love the pics...beautiful walking area. Hi Jan- congrats on starting the SSI process. Sorry I've been awol...very difficult work week...tons to do plus multiple first-time challenges that even my boss had never heard of. That 'friend' I hired is becoming less and less functional. Asking tons of questions daily (email) that she really should already know. Some are nonsense...but she's asked everyday for three days. I keep answering. She called on Thursday with a full-fledged screaming tantrum that someone changed the log. Um, as always, about 10 of us routinely go in and make changes...its a log....that's where we list our propossls. why is that upsetting? Friday my boss called...she asked how she was doing. I care about my friend but clearly she cannot do the job--most get a handout, some get 1/2 hour training on this single task...she's had extensive daily training for three months and is still unable to do it. plus now acting out. This is a high tech, international company...we can't have tantrums. my boss will be letting her know. I never expected that 'friend' to do this. I'm trying to recover from all that...feels like a hurricane. Wishing you all well! Val
  • RogerToo
    edited August 2016

08/28/2016 100%

Hi
    It was in the 70s today, 74.55 degrees, Today I did 8,200 Steps + One Thin Dime so far. The Humidity is up to a Dew Point of 65 which is above the comfortable range. Later on this week the weather is supposed to be better :)

That picture of the deer was shot off of a Bridge over that Brook AKA Creek. It was sitting there sideways to the bridge until i managed to get the Camera out and powered up and then as You can it had decided to move on. The Road noise does not seem to bother it.

Have a Great Monday
    Roger
    Roger-love the pics...beautiful walking area. Hi Jan- congrats on starting the SSI process. Sorry I've been awol...very difficult work week...tons to do plus multiple first-time challenges that even my boss had never heard of. That 'friend' I hired is becoming less and less functional. Asking tons of questions daily (email) that she really should already know. Some are nonsense...but she's asked everyday for three days. I keep answering. She called on Thursday with a full-fledged screaming tantrum that someone changed the log. Um, as always, about 10 of us routinely go in and make changes...its a log....that's where we list our propossls. why is that upsetting? Friday my boss called...she asked how she was doing. I care about my friend but clearly she cannot do the job--most get a handout, some get 1/2 hour training on this single task...she's had extensive daily training for three months and is still unable to do it. plus now acting out. This is a high tech, international company...we can't have tantrums. my boss will be letting her know. I never expected that 'friend' to do this. I'm trying to recover from all that...feels like a hurricane. Wishing you all well! Val

Hi Val
    I am sorry to hear that Your attempt to help has backfired like that.

I hope You bounce back from this quickly
    Roger
  • Buttons61
    Hi!!

I am sorry too Val, your friend did not work out. You gave her a chance though and certainly your company did. Sounds like she was having some problems before she came to you all. It is certainly disheartening.Sometimes we can not help people who need to learn a life lesson and we can not do it for them. That is hard. Sounds like you need to be a very special person to do your job. :)

No wonder you love your walks so Roger! You are very fortunate to have a walking place like that so handy! They are beautiful pictures and how nice to be walking the same time as the deer! I used to get tickled when I rode my younger horse. I always suspected him to spook when we came upon deer because it was usually sudden. But he didn't. A friend just laughed and said your horse sees deer all the time out here. You don't! LOL!

I have to do some major watering today! A good way to get in those steps! Take care all!

Jan B)
  • hope4change_val
    Good morning.
  • RogerToo
    edited August 2016
    Hi
    It was in the 72 today, a couple of degrees cooler than Yesterday, Today I have done 7,785 Steps so far. Tomorrow is predicted to be warmer and then later on this week the weather is supposed to be better :)

Tomorrow is Market Day at the local Grocery Store to take advantage of the 10% Wednesday Senior Discount day. I will need some Fruits and I finished off a box of cereal Monday and need to decide if I want another Multi-Grain Cheerios or something different to put into the 6 different cereals I use. I use a different one every day when I am having cold cereal. When I start with the cereals for breakfast I eat them until I use up the quart of Dollar Store milk I pulled off of the Pantry shelf as once I open it I have to refrigerate and use it before it spoils.

Have a Great Tuesday
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Hi!!

I am sorry too Val, your friend did not work out. You gave her a chance though and certainly your company did. Sounds like she was having some problems before she came to you all. It is certainly disheartening.Sometimes we can not help people who need to learn a life lesson and we can not do it for them. That is hard. Sounds like you need to be a very special person to do your job. :)

No wonder you love your walks so Roger! You are very fortunate to have a walking place like that so handy! They are beautiful pictures and how nice to be walking the same time as the deer! I used to get tickled when I rode my younger horse. I always suspected him to spook when we came upon deer because it was usually sudden. But he didn't. A friend just laughed and said your horse sees deer all the time out here. You don't! LOL!

I have to do some major watering today! A good way to get in those steps! Take care all!

Jan B)
    Hi Jan
    I think the deer in this area have more or lost their fear of humans.....

I am fortunate that the town I live in has plenty of Parks and wooded areas along the Brooks that run through town. The Deer tend to use those wooded areas as highways and shelter by day. I have seen Both Deer and the damage they cause by eating on my won street and in the neighborhood and the neighborhoods I walk through. I think Your friend is correct and it is possible that the horses see the Deer at night when they do most of their roaming.

I used to have to keep an eye out driving home from work as I would often see deer browsing along the roads. I know of one Local Garden Center that had to put fencing up every night to avoid having their plants decimated by Deer overnight.

Good Luck getting those steps :)
    Roger
    Good morning.

Hi Val
    I hope You had a nice restful overnight and a good day at work
    Roger
  • Buttons61
    Hi all!

Glad to see you were out walking Val! I thought I would get more steps in walking and watering yesterday, but I guess I didn't! I was really tired. Most of my meds cause drowsiness, so I am blaming that, lol! I did not quite finish watering so must resume today!

One of the ladies I worked with had a deer run into her jeep, and I mean in to. She had to get treated for hoof kicks as he struggled to get out. He entered the front, and left thru the back, and decimated her car. She was lucky, and he did get away and was not found. It happens a lot down here. Poor people and deer!

We used to have a lot of red foxes here I would often see at nite, but in the last 10 years they have moved and are harder to see as the traffic increased and houses. There is still plenty of nite critters, whether we see them or not!

Trying to maintain that 3000 steps, but doing better on eating! Yeah! Jan B)
    Take care, all!
  • RogerToo
    Hi all!

Glad to see you were out walking Val! I thought I would get more steps in walking and watering yesterday, but I guess I didn't! I was really tired. Most of my meds cause drowsiness, so I am blaming that, lol! I did not quite finish watering so must resume today!

One of the ladies I worked with had a deer run into her jeep, and I mean in to. She had to get treated for hoof kicks as he struggled to get out. He entered the front, and left thru the back, and decimated her car. She was lucky, and he did get away and was not found. It happens a lot down here. Poor people and deer!

We used to have a lot of red foxes here I would often see at nite, but in the last 10 years they have moved and are harder to see as the traffic increased and houses. There is still plenty of nite critters, whether we see them or not!

Trying to maintain that 3000 steps, but doing better on eating! Yeah! Jan B)
    Take care, all!

Hi Jan
    My Nephew found out the hard way what damage a deer can cause to Your car. It darn near totaled it on him.

I have seen pictures where they went through the Windshield too.

I saw a Fox last year, none this year so far. I have had reports of a Coyote having moved into town. I gather they can be aggressive when they are going after people pets too. If I were walking a Dog these days I think I would want to have a sturdy Wooden Walking stick, just in case.

Some towns in NJ have a severe deer problem. Here in town we also have a bunch of non migrating geese that litter the grass and sidewalks in some areas. If I walk by our lake I have to watch my step all the way pasty it.

Good Luck getting in Your steps
    Roger
  • hope4change_val
    My poor doggies ... Their very favorite thing in the world is to go out walking with me. We literally hadn't been around our 0.2 mile block for close to two months (granted i was away one of those months). Walked around the block twice today. My dogs were so happy and appreciative! I'm feeling rather glum.
  • RogerToo
    Hi
    It was 75 degrees, Today I did 7,400 Steps. The Humidity is up once again, Starting tomorrow the weather is supposed to be better :)

The following list is what I have added to my iPod to sample and decide which radio shows I want to add all of to it. I have more different shows than these, However they are more than enough to do today.

Have a Great Wednesday
    Roger

The_Story_of_Kansas_City.mp3
    The World beyond Tomorrow 52-01-03 Crystal Smugglers of Titan_64kb.mp3
    DickTracy-PatGoesOverboard-02-09-1938.mp3
    And Nothing But The Truth-(KIXI-News).mp3
    Adventures_by_Morse_441021_ep42.mp3
    AnyoneAnymore MagnificentMontague 501110 01 Starring Role In Radio.mp3
    BbcR7-GhostZone-E1.mp3
    Blondie Dagwood Buys A New Suit.mp3
    Broadway Is My Beat Jimmy Dorn Case.mp3
    Baby Snooks afrs Hanging Wallpaper.mp3
    CharlieChan-TheFrightenedSharaf_64kb.mp3
    CiscoKid_520722_disapearing_bullet.mp3
    CreakingDoor-DayOfTruce.mp3
    CBS Radio Mystery Theatre Much Too Much_64kb.mp3
    Dr Kildare 50-02-01 (01) Angela And Steven Kester.mp3
    Dragnet-Benny_Trounsel.mp3
    Ed Wynn The Fire Chief 1932-01-10 Home Sweet Home.mp3
    Ellery_Queen_39_04_07_001_Author_Author_Two_Thousand_and_One_Dollar_Watch.mp3
    Exploring_Tomorrow.19xx.xx.xx_Happiness_Effect_64kb.mp3
    The Fat Man Murder_squares_the_triangle_64kb.mp3
    FortLaramie560122001PlayingIndian.mp3
    Gunsmoke 52-04-26 (001) Billy the Kid.mp3
    Hopalong Cassidy 41-08-11 (xxx) Forecast.mp3
    Imagination Theatre #689, 05-31-2009, KINCAID, THE STRANGESEEKER - THE AVATAR.mp3
    Information_Please_-_380517_-_001_-_Harry_Overstreet-_Marcus_Dufield_-_48-44_30m09s_10602.mp3
    Inner_Sanctum_-_410107 Amazing Death of Mrs Putnam.mp3
    Inspector_Thorne-51-07-20_01_The_Fabulous_Divorce_Payoff_64kb.mp3
    Lights Out.1941.02.17_Special_to_Hollywood.mp3
    Lux_35-10-28_Dulcy.mp3
    mail_call-groucho_marx_64kb.mp3
    MikeHammer-lauraFentonCase_64kb.mp3
    Mr Moto ep01 A Force Called X07.mp3
    Mr Keen 40-06-05 The Case Of The Woman Who Wasn't Needed.mp3
    Murder_By_Experts-49-06-13_001_Summer_Heat_64kb.mp3
    Murder_Clinic-42-08-11_004_Governor_Of_Cape_Haitian_64kb.mp3
    NickHarrisDetective340214TheCaseOfTheAvengingAngel_64kb.mp3
    Philo Vance 43-04-29 (xxx) The Case of the Cellini Cup.mp3
    Poirot_US_45-02-22_01_The_Case_Of_The_Careless_Victim.mp3
    Quiet Please 3000 Words Aug 23, 1948.mp3
    Richard Diamond 49-05-01 (002) The Barton Case.mp3
    Roy_Rogers__4x-xx-xx_epxxxx_The_Russian_Kid.mp3
    12SKY_King The Black Circle.mp3
    The Crime Club 46-12-02 (01) Death Blew out the Match.mp3
    The Fat Man_ Murder Wears A False Face-SD.mp4
    The_Crime_Club_461202_ep01.mp3
    Topper1945-07-19MalveenaHiresAPsychiatristaka1945-07-1245-07-05MalveenaHiresAPsych_45-07-12TelephRepairman_akaTopperSues2Psychs.mp3
    VengefulCorpse_64kb.mp3
    Richard Diamond Buried Treasure Map.mp3
    Richard Diamond Private Detective Intro.mp3
    Hop_Harriganj1335-Mystery_of_The_Wailing_Witches_ep01.mp3
    Death Valley Days - Dear Teacher.mp3
    Duffy_s_Tavern_064_Guest_Clifton_Fadiman.mp3
    Jimmy_Durante_and_Garry_Moore_Show_the_-_Sorry_the_Lion_Is_Busy.mp3
    Elevator_Caper_64kb.mp3
    Ways_Of_Men_Past_Present_And_Future.mp3
    BatMan Mystery Club The Monster Of Dumphreys Hal.mp3
    Mr District Atty Death By Adoption_64kb.mp3
    Ford Theater ep01-Connecticut_Yankee_in_King_Arthurs_Court.mp3
    Murder At Midnight 01 The Dead Hand.mp3
    Mystery In The Air ep06 The Great Barastro.mp3
    SuspenseTheater-1944-10-26-115-TheNightMan_64kb.mp3
    SUSPENSE THE WHOLE TOWN IS SLEEPING - RAY BRADBURY.mp4
    TARZANS FIRST BIRTHDAY.MP3
    Your Army Air Force 1945.09.06 Doolittle Flier.mp3
    You Bet Your Life lUnedited-Rec1949.01.27ForBroadcast1949.02.0
  • RogerToo
    My poor doggies ... Their very favorite thing in the world is to go out walking with me. We literally hadn't been around our 0.2 mile block for close to two months (granted i was away one of those months). Walked around the block twice today. My dogs were so happy and appreciative! I'm feeling rather glum.

Hi Val
    I'm not sure why making Your dogs happy is making You glum? Color me puzzled :)

Hopefully this is the start of better things
    Roger