• eku0
    eku0 Posts: 10,175 Member
    Options
    d1d8407e2fa4830833077e83d77e4133.jpg
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    eku0 wrote: »
    Hi all....hope everyone is not itchy! Haha...I have to use lotion too, and eye drops, and chewing gum or something to keep my mouth from getting too dry, and leave-in hair conditioner (no shampoo).....yikes....and drink a lot of water!
    Have a good night, everyone. :)

Hi Vix
    I actually drink a 1/2 liter bottle of water shortly before bed and still have dry mouth in the night. I keep water handy by the bed for that reason.

Have a Nice Day
    Roger
  • Lynmar101
    Lynmar101 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Hi all.

Drink some water for me. I drink it with my pills in the morning but my doctor doesn't want me to have more than that because of my sodium level. Before that I drank a good 12 glasses a day in the summer.

Thunder just south of here. Hope we get it, too. Even went out and watered a few plants to coax it in this direction.

Have a good day.
  • eku0
    Options
    Good morning!
    Happy Saturday.
    I was just reading about the need to stay hydrated on a flight. Kind of hard to do that when they won't let you take in a bottle of water!
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Lynmar101 wrote: »
    Hi all.

Drink some water for me. I drink it with my pills in the morning but my doctor doesn't want me to have more than that because of my sodium level. Before that I drank a good 12 glasses a day in the summer.

Thunder just south of here. Hope we get it, too. Even went out and watered a few plants to coax it in this direction.

Have a good day.

Hi LynMar
    If You really want Rain, You need to wash the car or take it to the car wash, 90+% success rate doing that :)

Have a Nice Day
    Roger
    Good morning!
    Happy Saturday.
    I was just reading about the need to stay hydrated on a flight. Kind of hard to do that when they won't let you take in a bottle of water!

Hi Vix
    I am sure they will be happy to provide a nice fattening Soda for You :)
    Actually I suspect that they either have water or Club Soda / Seltzer available. If for no other reason than to use with drinks.

BTW when Do You flap Your wings and take off?

Remember the old Joke?
    I just flew in from Los Angeles and Boy are my Arms tired

Good Luck
    Roger
  • eku0
    Options
    Haha, yep. We leave Monday am. Going for a week. Picked up some mild compression socks. Supposed to be good for the flight. I think I'll take my water bottle and fill it up after we go through the baggage check. That should work. :)
  • dia_shewolf
    dia_shewolf Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    hey everyone :) still have spots but they aren't getting worse so fingers crossed it's just an allergic reaction to who knows what lol. i'm tired of trying to figure it all out :dizzy:

E - you can do that, or of course purchase water from the businesses inside the airport. we fly a bit and that's typically what we do. i try not to drink too much when actually on the plane cuz i hate the on board bathrooms. have slight tiny space issues :smiley: hope you have a good time :)

hope everyone is doing well :)

~kel
  • eku0
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Happy Sunday. :)
    Kel, hope the rashes go away. Glad you're feeling better.
    Hugs to all.
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Haha, yep. We leave Monday am. Going for a week. Picked up some mild compression socks. Supposed to be good for the flight. I think I'll take my water bottle and fill it up after we go through the baggage check. That should work. :)

Hi Vix
    I guess that means we won't see as much of You for that week :)

Don't forget to post pictures.............

Have a Nice Sunday
    Roger
    hey everyone :) still have spots but they aren't getting worse so fingers crossed it's just an allergic reaction to who knows what lol. i'm tired of trying to figure it all out :dizzy:

E - you can do that, or of course purchase water from the businesses inside the airport. we fly a bit and that's typically what we do. i try not to drink too much when actually on the plane cuz i hate the on board bathrooms. have slight tiny space issues :smiley: hope you have a good time :)

hope everyone is doing well :)

~kel

Hi Kel
    I hope whatever is causing the spots goes away soon. I have a different issue with the bathrooms, I just do not trust them to be sanitary :)

Cheers
    Roger
  • Lynmar101
    Options
    Hi all

I just lost my message. :( Opened another tab and it disappeared.

E, have a safe trip. Enjoy and have fun.

Roger, I didn't wash my car because I don't have a boat. Just watering the plants it has rained off and on for the last two days. :o

Kel, I hope your itchies are going away. You've certainly had your share and then some. :(

I "swam" to Pollo Tropical for lunch and had the half rack of Caribbean ribs. Yum! First time I've had them in a long time. The dogs always get the rib bones. It's one of the dog's birthdays tomorrow and I'll be out for lunch since I have an appointment with my foot doctor.

Have a good day.
  • eku0
    Options
    Have a good week everyone. I'll be off -net.
    Good night. :)
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Hi all

I just lost my message. :( Opened another tab and it disappeared.

E, have a safe trip. Enjoy and have fun.

Roger, I didn't wash my car because I don't have a boat. Just watering the plants it has rained off and on for the last two days. :o

Kel, I hope your itchies are going away. You've certainly had your share and then some. :(

I "swam" to Pollo Tropical for lunch and had the half rack of Caribbean ribs. Yum! First time I've had them in a long time. The dogs always get the rib bones. It's one of the dog's birthdays tomorrow and I'll be out for lunch since I have an appointment with my foot doctor.

Have a good day.

Hi Lynmar
    What happens to me is I preview a message and now and then I forget to post it before I close the tab :)

Swam to lunch? How much rain did You get?

Enjoy Your Lunch Tomorrow
    Roger
    Have a good week everyone. I'll be off -net.
    Good night. :)

Hi Vix
    See You when You get back
    Roger
  • Lynmar101
    Options
    Hi all

Roger, not really that much rain ... Just we're not used to more than a heavy afternoon shower. Not like some states where a drizzle sets in and lasts all day. Today we had a bad storm with a tornado just west of here. I had just gotten home from Dr and Costco.

Foot Dr released me today. Hurray.

Have a good day.
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Hi all

Roger, not really that much rain ... Just we're not used to more than a heavy afternoon shower. Not like some states where a drizzle sets in and lasts all day. Today we had a bad storm with a tornado just west of here. I had just gotten home from Dr and Costco.

Foot Dr released me today. Hurray.

Have a good day.

Hui LynMar
    It could be worse, Look at parts of Florida :)

I know You are happy to be released by the doctor!

Cheers
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Hi
    According to DaisyLee's post here

It Appears that the $20 sale is back on from 8-6-2015 to 8-30-2015. Not confirmed until I see it happen FWIW of course. But worth checking on that date.

Cheers
    Roger
  • Lynmar101
    Options
    Hi all

Roger, great! I'll mark it on my calendar. I still have certs for next time but they can always be stacked up and used. Thank you for the heads up.

Have a good day.
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Hi Lynmar
    I hope DaisyLee is right, I might order a few more myself.

Cheers
    Roger
  • Lynmar101
    Options
    Hi all,

Just got used to my tablet and it had a software update and everything's different now including the keyboard.
  • dia_shewolf
    dia_shewolf Posts: 177 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    hey everyone :) still alive here just still spotted lol. been having those and some back issues so been heading to bed early and not doing much other than talking to mom most evenings.

i did get my costco ad and that was listed Roger, haven't checked today as i'm as work but fingers crossed it's back on :)

trying to get my motivation back in gear. working at it slowly :smiley:

hope everyone has a wonderful day :)

~kel
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Hi all,

Just got used to my tablet and it had a software update and everything's different now including the keyboard.

Hi LynMar
    You have to wonder why they would do that to it. Is it a IOS, Android or Windows tablet?
    I already told my brother not to take the free Windows 10 upgrade, It will break somethings he uses such as a parallel port for the printer and I gather no Floppy support either.

Microsoft has spelled out which features from previous Windows versions it will remove or deprecate when you upgrade. There are some expected entries—Windows Media Center, for example—but also a few surprises.

Here’s the rundown of deprecated functionality.

Windows Media Center. Microsoft announced a month ago that it had killed Media Center and would not support it in Windows 10. So this one shouldn’t be surprising: If you have Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 8 Pro with Media Center, or Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Center and you install Windows 10, Windows Media Center will be removed.

DVD playback. “Watching DVDs requires separate playback software,” Microsoft notes. But I assume any existing DVD playback software will continue running. And in a separate FAQ, Microsoft says it is “providing a free DVD playback app in Windows 10 for Windows Media Center users.”

Desktop gadgets. Windows 7 desktop gadgets—a weird holdover from Windows Vista—will be removed when you upgrade to Windows 10.

Preinstalled games. The games that come pre-installed on Windows 7 (like Solitaire, Minesweeper, and Hearts) will be removed when you upgrade to Windows 10 upgrade. New versions of Solitaire and Minesweeper (called the Microsoft Solitaire Collection and Microsoft Minesweeper, respectively) are available in Windows 10 instead.

Floppy drive support. If you have a USB floppy drive, you will need to download the latest driver from Windows Update or from the hardware maker’s web site to use it with Windows 10.

Windows Live Essentials (Windows Essentials). No, Essentials won’t be removed, thankfully. But the OneDrive application that came with Essentials will be removed and will be replaced with the “in-box version of OneDrive,” meaning the sync application. (A universal OneDrive app is coming later as well.)

Windows Updates. This is the most interesting one. In previous Windows versions, you could control how updates were installed. But those with Windows 10 Home will have updates from Windows Update made available automatically. Only Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 Enterprise users will be able to defer updates.

Good Luck getting used to it.
    Roger
    hey everyone :) still alive here just still spotted lol. been having those and some back issues so been heading to bed early and not doing much other than talking to mom most evenings.

i did get my costco ad and that was listed Roger, haven't checked today as i'm as work but fingers crossed it's back on :)

trying to get my motivation back in gear. working at it slowly :smiley:

hope everyone has a wonderful day :)

~kel

Hi Kel
    FWIW The $59.99 price did surface and is as indicated. I may actually order a few more for the third time this year.

I hope the Spots and back issues clear up for You soon!

My brother is complaining about his back too, OTOH He thinks it may be the mattress so since he keeps putting off replacing it..............

Good Luck with the Motivation
    Roger