Any Shorties Out There?

Options

Replies

• eku0
    eku0 Posts: 10,171 Member
    Options
    Good morning.
    What's up Lynmar? Hope you're feeling ok. Sounds like you're really busy.
    Rainy day today here...painting class for me.
    I'm starting to feel almost back to normal. Have been kind of spaced out lately! :wink:
    Enjoy your day. :)
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    Hi Vix
    No Rain here in town, nearby towns, pretty close too had major Rain Yesterday up to 4 inches, roads flooded & Closed, Highway Damaged etc.

You only had rain :) Apparently a pop up Thunderstorm stalled over that area for a few hours, ARK building anyone?

Cheers
    Roger
  • eku0
    Options
    Just a little bit of rain here, but very gray all day. I'm having fun with color on my painting. :)
  • Lynmar101
    Lynmar101 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Hi all

Thank you Roger and E. Guess you have to have the rainy (bad) days to appreciate the sunny ones.

I'm trying to get things back to "normal" after all the down time with my knees and foot without pushing into a relapse. I had a maid come in Tue and now I can't find anything. At least most of the house is clean now.

Have a good day.
  • eku0
    Options
    Good morning.
    Lynmar, glad you're recovering well....good idea to get cleaning help. I've got to do some light cleaning today. It's good to feel like you're getting back to normal. :)
    Looks like it's going to be a nice day outside.
    Happy Friday, everyone. :)
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Hi All
    Rain overnight where I slept through all of it, best way to get rain. Now the rain is done until maybe showers on Sunday and no watering needed either.
  • Lynmar101
    Options
    Hi all

I just wrote a nice long message and my browser went kaput so now just dropping in to say hi.

Have a good weekend!
  • eku0
    Options
    Good morning.
    Hi Lynmar, hope you're getting a little more energy. :)
    Roger, it's great when we don't have to water. The grass got a little color back. :)
    Kel, hope you're doing ok and not working too hard. :)
    Looks like another beautiful day here.
    Happy Saturday, everyone. :)
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Lynmar101 wrote: »
    Hi all

I just wrote a nice long message and my browser went kaput so now just dropping in to say hi.

Have a good weekend!

Hi Lynmar
    I did something similar today. I wrote a message replying to three posts, shut down the computer to ge have breakfast. I did everything but post the message :)

Cheers
    Roger
    eku0 wrote: »
    Good morning.
    Hi Lynmar, hope you're getting a little more energy. :)
    Roger, it's great when we don't have to water. The grass got a little color back. :)
    Kel, hope you're doing ok and not working too hard. :)
    Looks like another beautiful day here.
    Happy Saturday, everyone. :)

Hi Vix
    The Weather is good today, I can hear my Brother mowing the lawn too. It is his turn, that makes the day even better :)

Cheers
    Roger
  • eku0
    Options
    It is great out today. :) Got to go for my walk in the park, and did the grocery shopping. Yay! Done. :)
  • Lynmar101
    Options
    Hi all

Roger, I had a message that said "firefox has stopped" or something like that. It wasn't my fault. :(

E, I'm glad you can walk again. I'll be glad when I can. I really want to start walking with the dogs! Just can't do it when the heat index is still in the 90's at bedtime. The heat makes me sick.

We haven't had rain lately but are supposed to get a lot the end of next week.

Have a good day.
  • eku0
    Options
    Good morning!
    Another beautiful day here. The mornings have been nice, in the high 60s.
    Lynmar, I don't envy the heat! I would probably stay inside all the time. I do that here when it gets too hot and humid. Actually, my ankle still swells up a little, and the infusions for RA apparently take a few months to take effect, but I'm on my way, and luckily have a pretty good tolerance. I'm not good at sitting around. It'll be nice not to be so achy. :)
    Happy Sunday, everyone. :)
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Hi all

Roger, I had a message that said "firefox has stopped" or something like that. It wasn't my fault. :(

E, I'm glad you can walk again. I'll be glad when I can. I really want to start walking with the dogs! Just can't do it when the heat index is still in the 90's at bedtime. The heat makes me sick.

We haven't had rain lately but are supposed to get a lot the end of next week.

Have a good day.

Hi Lynmar
    In my case it was something I did :)
    Have You looked to see if disabling Extensions or Plugins helps? That is one cause, another is Malware. And if is not happening except once in a Blue Moon don't worry or bother. Believe it or not there really is a Blu Moon.
    A blue moon is an additional full moon that appears in a subdivision of a year: either the third of four full moons in a season, or a second full moon in a month of the common calendar.

The phrase has nothing to do with the actual color of the moon, although a literal "blue moon" (the moon appearing with a tinge of blue) may occur in certain atmospheric conditions: e.g., when there are volcanic eruptions or when exceptionally large fires leave particles in the atmosphere.

Cheers
    Roger
    Good morning!
    Another beautiful day here. The mornings have been nice, in the high 60s.
    Lynmar, I don't envy the heat! I would probably stay inside all the time. I do that here when it gets too hot and humid. Actually, my ankle still swells up a little, and the infusions for RA apparently take a few months to take effect, but I'm on my way, and luckily have a pretty good tolerance. I'm not good at sitting around. It'll be nice not to be so achy. :)
    Happy Sunday, everyone. :)

Hi Vix
    My Brother is like that, sometimes he gets up and paces in the evening when he sits too long.

Last to mornings in the 60s here too.

Good Luck with the Ankle and Infusion in the near future
    Roger
  • eku0
    Options
    Thanks, Roger. Enjoy the weather. :)
  • Lynmar101
    Options
    Hi all

Roger I had known but forgotten about the blue moon. Nice to remember it again. :)
    Firefox only happened that one time. Just frustrating when it did.

E, I'm glad you have a good tolerance. I know you'll be so glad when you feel better.

Unfortunately I *have* to sit around a lot with my health problems. I used to be an Alpha personality but had to learn after so many relapses. E can understand with her fibromyalgia.

I'm thinking maybe next year I'll get a big enough pool to swim in so I can exercise in the summer.

Take care and have a good day
  • eku0
    Options
    Good morning.
    Blue Moon.....do you remember this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0fy1HeJv80
    Makes me smile.
    I'm going to start back with my PT exercises today, maybe back to the gym next week.
    Enjoy the beautiful weather...Lynmar, hope you get a break from the heat!
  • RogerToo
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Hi all

Roger I had known but forgotten about the blue moon. Nice to remember it again. :)
    Firefox only happened that one time. Just frustrating when it did.

E, I'm glad you have a good tolerance. I know you'll be so glad when you feel better.

Unfortunately I *have* to sit around a lot with my health problems. I used to be an Alpha personality but had to learn after so many relapses. E can understand with her fibromyalgia.

I'm thinking maybe next year I'll get a big enough pool to swim in so I can exercise in the summer.

Take care and have a good day

Hi LynMar
    I feel for You, I know my Brother would go stir Crazy if we were snowed in for a couple of days, In Fact one day and he is unhappy.

I suppose You looked at the small pools where You swim into a jet of water for exercise? I have seen them in TV shows FWIW, I never used one.

Good Luck with getting the Big Pool
    Roger
    Good morning.
    Blue Moon.....do you remember this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0fy1HeJv80
    Makes me smile.
    I'm going to start back with my PT exercises today, maybe back to the gym next week.
    Enjoy the beautiful weather...Lynmar, hope you get a break from the heat!

Hi Vix
    Thank You for that Link, I downloaded the clip and saved it to my External Music Drive.

Good Luck with the PT Exercises
    Roger
  • Lynmar101
    Options
    Hi all

E, enjoyed the clip! Thank you.
    We'll get a break from the heat in another couple of months. :(
    Remember my friend that broke her ankle? She's still in rehab. Hoping to soon be able to use a walker to get around other than in her room.

Roger, I swim best on my back. Was looking at a pool that's 17x25. Only worry would be if a hurricane comes my way. I would hate to spend that much money and have it wrecked.

Rain east of here and storms west of here. Not a drop here.

Have a good day.

• eku0
    Options
    Good morning.
    It's another beautiful day. Looking forward to getting my birdhouse out of the kiln at clay class today.
    Enjoy your day.
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Hi Vix
    I'm a little under the weather today, wish me luck that it clears up.
    Roger