Any Shorties Out There?

Options

Replies

• eku0
    eku0 Posts: 10,171 Member
    Options
    Good morning.
    Yesterday was a pretty day. I started a new painting in class, and enjoyed some time outdoors.
    Another overcast day today.
    Roger, I do that sometimes when trying to fix things. Sometimes you can return the extra parts, sometimes not...then I try to put them where I can find them if/when I need them again. What's bad is if you then can't find it when you need it....we still have an extra shower head (and miscellaneous other stuff). :blush:
    Lynmar, hope you're healing well.
    I'm relaxing with my coffee for a little while.
    Kel, hope your PI is better!
    Happy Friday, everyone.
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    Lynmar101 wrote: »
    Hi all

E, I know it's frustrating about the gym. Just take it easy and heal.

Roger, I go out to lunch so have the lunch and dinner interchangeably for dinner. Same with having the breakfasts for dessert.
    Wow! 13 of the same thing, even if it's something you like is bad. You should call and complain. Since they're frozen you probably wouldn't have to send them back but they should substitute some at least. Too bad I don't live closer to you. :)

Lunchtime and raining so I'm actually having a NS lunch for lunch.

Have a good day

Hi Lynmar
    I thought about calling but decided against it. I do have a Freezer so I put them in a Plastic container and have been using them along the way. I do not care for the way the website is handling possible substitutions lately.

I tend to buy extra Breakfasts and use them where I need a PF & a SC at the same time. Some of the Breakfast bars are delicious.

As I understand it the difference between the NS Lunch and Dinner is that the Dinner is a 2PF & 1SC and the Lunch is a 1PF & 1SC.

TGIF
    Roger
    eku0 wrote: »
    Good morning.
    Yesterday was a pretty day. I started a new painting in class, and enjoyed some time outdoors.
    Another overcast day today.
    Roger, I do that sometimes when trying to fix things. Sometimes you can return the extra parts, sometimes not...then I try to put them where I can find them if/when I need them again. What's bad is if you then can't find it when you need it....we still have an extra shower head (and miscellaneous other stuff). :blush:
    Lynmar, hope you're healing well.
    I'm relaxing with my coffee for a little while.
    Kel, hope your PI is better!
    Happy Friday, everyone.

Hi Vix
    FWIW I do keep some plumbing parts in stock. A Set of the bolts that hold the tank to the base for example, they always break as a bad time.

Cheers
    Roger
  • OldRedWolf
    OldRedWolf Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I made it here today without having to go to the old NS discussion boards to get here. If I can replicate it next time, or find a faster repeatable way to get here, I will be able to show up regularly.

I got a scale finally, but rarely remember to weigh myself. When I do, the scale is always slightly higher than when I was weighing myself at the doctor's office still, but I think that the scale is just inaccurate by reading a few pounds higher than it should. It is a very inexpensive scale. Meanwhile my clothes are clearly loser than they were a few months ago so I doubt that I really gained any weight, let alone five pounds. But the simplest thing seems to be just to adjust my starting weight to be five pounds heavier and use what my new scale reads to keep track of my progress. I have gone from an XXL to an XL, so I must be doing something right. I do not care what the absolute number on my home scale is. I just care that I am making progress for real and not kidding myself. From my non-scale progress, I am confident that I really am headed in the right direction. I am feeling better too.
  • OldRedWolf
    Options
    Logged out and was able to get right back here when I logged back in! I think this is going to work for me.

Hope to see you all a lot more.
  • dia_shewolf
    dia_shewolf Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    hey everyone.... finally feeling a bit better if still somewhat itchy. last four days of the steroids coming up now so hopefully things will continue to improve and i'll quit seeing new spots! shesh. stupid stuff is taking forever to go away but at least i've stopped looking like a burn victim.

hoping to get back on track fully tomorrow (sat). been extremely hard with all the annoyingness and just wanting to sleep to get away from the itchies lol

i know i've gained some, hopefully mostly water weight but it was a choice to deviate from plan so... back to the drawing board :smiley:

hope everyone's doing well :) plan is to be around again lol fingers crossed :)

lots of huggs :smile:

~kel
  • Lynmar101
    Lynmar101 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Hi all

E, Thank you. I love being outdoors but not for another few months. :( Then I'd like to start walking again if only for a few blocks at first.

Roger, I usually have the NS lunch for dinner when I have something like the BK A1 Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger for lunch. I figure that more than makes up for the extra PF. :) Tonight I'll have a dinner for dinner because I just had McD Asian Salad. If I stick to the guidelines I drop weight too much.
    Does the men's program have different food or just suggest extra PFs or SCs?

Hi RedWolf. Glad you can get in easily.
    It sounds like you are making good progress. I think NS says to be more concerned about the inches. Especially for us females and water gain/loss, gain from muscles, etc.

Hi Kel! Good to hear from you again. I'm so glad your itchies are subsiding.

Tried wearing my sneakers the other day and my foot hurts too much. It doesn't hurt at all in the surgical shoe. Guess I'll give it another few days and try again.

Not much happening here. Staying inside and away from the 100 degree heat index as much as possible. I'm completing a new book every two or three days.

Have a good weekend.
  • eku0
    Options
    Good morning!
    Another overcast day.
    Lynmar, I'm reading a lot too. Not much else to do if you're trying to stay off your feet. :) Read anything good? I haven't worn sneakers yet, they come up too high to my ankle, but I have worn other shoes, lower slip-ons mostly. Yay for progress! :)
    Kel, glad you're finally getting over the poison ivy. Some friends of mine had to be hospitalized because they burned it, and it got in their lungs. They didn't realize it would carry in the air. That is some nasty stuff. Hope the rest of it goes away quickly. It's nice having you back. Hugs.
    RedWolf....congrats on the smaller size!!! Yay! Scales are tricky, as are weight charts. It's more important to know that you are getting healthier and feeling better. I would change my records to match the scale, just to make it easier to keep track of progress in a general way. If it's high, you'll get a happy surprise every time you go to the Dr. :)
    Roger, always good to have spare parts....I just have to get more organized as to where we keep them. Haha. Actually I think I need to make a plan to organize everything again, now that we've been in our house over 1 and a half years. Things get misplaced or just out of array. Need to do that soon. :)
    We have a wedding to go to this evening. I'm looking forward to that, for right now, it looks like t-storms are on the way.
    Enjoy the weekend everyone. :)
  • RogerToo
    edited July 2015
    Options
    OldRedWolf wrote: »
    I made it here today without having to go to the old NS discussion boards to get here. If I can replicate it next time, or find a faster repeatable way to get here, I will be able to show up regularly.

I got a scale finally, but rarely remember to weigh myself. When I do, the scale is always slightly higher than when I was weighing myself at the doctor's office still, but I think that the scale is just inaccurate by reading a few pounds higher than it should. It is a very inexpensive scale. Meanwhile my clothes are clearly loser than they were a few months ago so I doubt that I really gained any weight, let alone five pounds. But the simplest thing seems to be just to adjust my starting weight to be five pounds heavier and use what my new scale reads to keep track of my progress. I have gone from an XXL to an XL, so I must be doing something right. I do not care what the absolute number on my home scale is. I just care that I am making progress for real and not kidding myself. From my non-scale progress, I am confident that I really am headed in the right direction. I am feeling better too.

HI
    Here is one way I get to something without resorting to Favorites/Bookmarks in the browser. I added this one in case others want to try it.

One Option, bookmarking this page. Ctrl + D works with FireFox and Internet Explorer to bring up the bookmark / Add to Favorites Dialog.

This might be easier once setup
    Another Option is as follows. I am attaching to images with a Arrow showing what to grab with the Mouse and drag to the desktop to create a Icon on the desktop to go to a specific Web Page. I make the Browser less than full screen to expose part of the Desktop.
    45e3rfzd8h00.jpgswg95oobecbh.jpg

Good Luck
    Roger
    hey everyone.... finally feeling a bit better if still somewhat itchy. last four days of the steroids coming up now so hopefully things will continue to improve and i'll quit seeing new spots! shesh. stupid stuff is taking forever to go away but at least i've stopped looking like a burn victim.

hoping to get back on track fully tomorrow (sat). been extremely hard with all the annoyingness and just wanting to sleep to get away from the itchies lol

i know i've gained some, hopefully mostly water weight but it was a choice to deviate from plan so... back to the drawing board :smiley:

hope everyone's doing well :) plan is to be around again lol fingers crossed :)

lots of huggs :smile:

~kel

Hi Kel
    I get the itchies everytime I go into the backyard if I do not wear long pants. Only on the exposed parts of the legs, Very Aggravating, Even running to the shower is only slightly helpful. It sounds as if Yours were worse, You have my Sympathy.

Good Luck Getting back on track
    Roger
    Hi all

E, Thank you. I love being outdoors but not for another few months. :( Then I'd like to start walking again if only for a few blocks at first.

Roger, I usually have the NS lunch for dinner when I have something like the BK A1 Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger for lunch. I figure that more than makes up for the extra PF. :) Tonight I'll have a dinner for dinner because I just had McD Asian Salad. If I stick to the guidelines I drop weight too much.
    Does the men's program have different food or just suggest extra PFs or SCs?

Hi RedWolf. Glad you can get in easily.
    It sounds like you are making good progress. I think NS says to be more concerned about the inches. Especially for us females and water gain/loss, gain from muscles, etc.

Hi Kel! Good to hear from you again. I'm so glad your itchies are subsiding.

Tried wearing my sneakers the other day and my foot hurts too much. It doesn't hurt at all in the surgical shoe. Guess I'll give it another few days and try again.

Not much happening here. Staying inside and away from the 100 degree heat index as much as possible. I'm completing a new book every two or three days.

Have a good weekend.

Hi LynMar
    Here is a summary of the various NutriSystem plans as posted by Michelle on the old forums.
    sc0a40qnc4mp.jpg

Notice that the Mens summary shows 1500 and a 1800 calorie plans only as compared to the various womens plans. And that the mens plans add a second Dessert.

I hope this answers Your question. I am still doing the 1800 calorie plan FWIW.
    Currently I eat some Banana before I walk, Then I walk, eat the rest of the Banana and then
    Breakfast = NS Entree + a PF & a SC and my Vitamins in the NS Protein Shake I use as the PF.
    Mid Morning Snack = A PF & a SC, Usually a NS Craving Crusher shake or a Breakfast Entree.
    Lunch = a NS Entree, 2 servings of Vegetables and a PF & a SC
    Mid Afternoon Snack = a NS Dessert
    Dinner = NS Entree, 2 servings of Vegetables and a PF & a SC
    Evening Dessert = a NS Dessert

I have been working at keeping it at 1700 to 1800 Max Calories lately. Not hard but not completely easy with some of the Dinner Entrees :) I would probably have dropped the calorie count lower if it were not for the walking.

Have a Nice day
    Roger
  • eku0
    Options
    Ha, interesting. They didn't have the Women's 1000 when I was on NS....guess there were a lot of us who didn't lose on 1200. It would surely help if I could have a man's metabolism for a couple of months! :smiley:
  • Lynmar101
    Options
    Hi all

E, is that the wedding you were hoping to wear actual shoes when you go? If so I hope you can. Enjoy yourself! Remember ... no ankle twisting during the dancing. :(
    When I first started NS they put me on 1000 because I couldn't exercise. I had problems with my blood sugar on it so they switched me to 1200, which worked out great for me.

Roger, thank you for the explanation.
    I haven't been on the actual NS diet since I achieved my goal the end of last year. At that time I was on 1200 and had lost 30 lb. Now I more or less *try* to stick to the diet guidelines and haven't gone over goal weight since I achieved it.
    Did you get the email about the free smoothies when you buy them? Buy one pack and get one free. I know you like them. Unfortunately they have too much sugar for me.

Have a good day.
  • eku0
    Options
    Good morning!
    Lynmar, I wore some low silver sandals, which were fine. :) The wedding was beautiful, the couple adorable, and we had a great time. I did dance a few, carefully...I have to dance at weddings. :) I will keep my foot up a little extra today.
    The sun is shining today (yay!), but it's going to be a hot one. Nothing in particular planned, will see how the day unfolds.
    Enjoy your Sunday, everyone. :)
  • Lynmar101
    Options
    Hi all

E, I came in special to see how it went yesterday. Glad you had a great time. :)
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Ha, interesting. They didn't have the Women's 1000 when I was on NS....guess there were a lot of us who didn't lose on 1200. It would surely help if I could have a man's metabolism for a couple of months! :smiley:

Hi Vix
    They do seem to do the womens and the mens plans differently. I'm not sure how well a 1000 calorie plan works with some of the entrees. The Meatloaf Sandwich Dinner is 290 Calories by itself. Add 4 servings of Mixed vegetables to the day and that is another 120 calories.

Glad You enjoyed Yourself
    Roger
    Hi all

E, is that the wedding you were hoping to wear actual shoes when you go? If so I hope you can. Enjoy yourself! Remember ... no ankle twisting during the dancing. :(
    When I first started NS they put me on 1000 because I couldn't exercise. I had problems with my blood sugar on it so they switched me to 1200, which worked out great for me.

Roger, thank you for the explanation.
    I haven't been on the actual NS diet since I achieved my goal the end of last year. At that time I was on 1200 and had lost 30 lb. Now I more or less *try* to stick to the diet guidelines and haven't gone over goal weight since I achieved it.
    Did you get the email about the free smoothies when you buy them? Buy one pack and get one free. I know you like them. Unfortunately they have too much sugar for me.

Have a good day.

Hi Lynmar
    I did get the email. I am not going to avail myself of the offer however. I have been giving away the ones I had before they expire. I have a lot of dried fruit to use up too, before it expires. I have been using 99%+ fresh fruit as SCs.

Cheers
    Roger
  • eku0
    Options
    Lynmar...weddings are always fun. :) Hope you're enjoying the weekend and it's not too hot.
    Roger, it's really hard to keep to 1000 calories. I do most days, some I go a little over....it slows me down if I go over. However, if I was a furnace it would be considered very efficient, using less fuel. :smiley:
  • OldRedWolf
    Options
    Hi, all!

Good to hear familiar voices again, and good to be back in touch.
    Good morning!
    Welcome back, RedWolf. :) Glad you found us. It's easier to find the threads if you join the group, then you just have to go to community and yours is at the top. I was a computer tech too, but in later years merged into management well before retirement, so most of my skills are gone, except for the innate ones! We have little red foxes here in MD that I like (I'm the old Vixen55/eek from NS). Sorry you've been going through a rough, stressful time. Hope you start feeling better and things ease up for you. As for the heat, I'm lucky enough to spend most of my time in air conditioning. We've been having lots of rain here, so thus far, it's an odd summer. I was 5'2 to begin with and have shrunk an inch or two. Try yoga if you can. I don't know if anything really helps, but it's probably best to follow the old axiom: diet and exercise. :wink:
    Hugs to all. :smile:
    t
    Vixen, red foxes are some of the world's most gorgeous creatures, coats of extraordinary color and texture, unusually agile, nimble animals, one of the few animals that can successfully single track over long distances (one row of paw prints, left and right feet forming a straight single line. Try it yourself sometime on a line in a corridor or an empty parking lot. Almost like balancing on a tight rope.) Red foxes are nimble enough to single track for hours, most animals can barely manage a few steps if that. And foxes can manage to live close to man, eat his eggs and poultry, swipe food from his dogs and cats, and still stay out of trouble for long periods of time, and sometimes even unsuspected. Very observant, versatile, quick learners. Even when hunted by dog packs and humans on horseback, likely to escape to continue to enjoy life and raise young. Very admirable creatures. I have seen one around my house a few times back when I had poultry. I was much more likely to lose a few eggs to him or her than to lose poultry so I did not mind too much, and I lost more eggs to snakes than to the vixen or dog fox. Usually had plenty of eggs for me and my dogs. The fox usually came at night after I had already gathered eggs and brought most of my dogs into the house, and took the eggs that I could not find. I am a great believer in coexisting where possible.

Most of the stress was settling back into my house in North Carolina after being away at school in North Dakota for almost four years. So not that something bad was happening, just a lot to figure out. I moved back in early March but had made various preparations that got me through the first bit. (Three month supply of medicine where possible, that sort of thing.) Had to find a new doctor because my old one considered me a "new patient" and was not taking new patients, something I had not anticipated, and in a rural area not too many choices available. And with the Affordable Care Act and more people having medical insurance, a lot of doctors were at capacity. So that kept me busy. But I now am probably happily settled with a new primary care nurse practitioner (often better than an actual MD or OD for primary care and even for non-surgical specialties) and my necessary specialists. Big relief. Also found ways to shop for most of what I need online since I live 11 miles out of the nearest town of about 9000 people and I do not have a car, do not have a drivers license currently, and would have difficulty driving if I had a car and license due to disabilities, including a torn ACL and medial meniscus in my left knee on top of fairly bad arthritis. The bus service has improved significantly around here, but only allows you to carry what you can hold in your lap for what may be an hour bus ride, which means nothing heavy or bulky. So shopping on line for everything from dog food to toilet paper saves enormously on hassles, once I figured out who and where to order stuff from. That sort of thing. Stressful while dealing with it, but not really something bad happening. Just something that made me really glad that I was doing NutriSystem for more reasons than weight loss.

Because I am living in a rural part of an agricultural state, most of the year getting fruit and vegetables is easy and quality tends to be excellent. Surprisingly, North Dakota is also a major source of excellent fruits and vegetables. The ND season is short, but the soil is so rich it seems like you can see the plants growing right before your eyes. Raspberry and blackberry canes literally grow a few inches each day! I have lived in North Carolina over twenty years, and it feels like home now.

My house is air conditioned and better insulated than many NC houses, with two window unit ACs, but in moving stuff back here and getting settled, I managed to put stuff in front of one AC in March, thinking that I would get the stuff put away before summer and then I did not. So I have one small window AC and three ceiling fans to cool four rooms and a bathroom (590 sq ft) and we have had more days in the 90s for over a month than days that stayed cooler than that, so while the indoor heat is not killing, it is also not really comfortable in the afternoon and early evening. So now I am even less likely to get stuff put away until fall. Next year both ACs will be accessible and summer will be more comfortable.

So that is what has happened in my world while I have been missing in action. Slow progress, but progress is good even when slow.
  • eku0
    Options
    Good morning.
    RedWolf, glad you are getting settled and found all the doctors you need. It must be very hard to do anything without a car, especially in a rural area. I just switched to a couple of new docs and a new lab and found that to be a bit stressful, wouldn't want to have to find all new ones at once! What were you studying/teaching in North Dakota? Was that also a rural area?
    Hiya, Roger, Lynmar, and Kel.
    Have a great day, everyone. :)
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Lynmar...weddings are always fun. :) Hope you're enjoying the weekend and it's not too hot.
    Roger, it's really hard to keep to 1000 calories. I do most days, some I go a little over....it slows me down if I go over. However, if I was a furnace it would be considered very efficient, using less fuel. :smiley:

Hi Vix
    1000 calories a day would be a killer to keep to for me. Right now I am doing a 1800 calorie plan but working it to keep it to 1700 calories, more or less. If I were not doing all this walking I suspect I would be on the base mens plan of 1500 calories.

Congratulations on sticking to a 1000 calorie plan.
    Roger
    OldRedWolf wrote: »
    Hi, all!

Good to hear familiar voices again, and good to be back in touch.
    Good morning!
    Welcome back, RedWolf. :) Glad you found us. It's easier to find the threads if you join the group, then you just have to go to community and yours is at the top. I was a computer tech too, but in later years merged into management well before retirement, so most of my skills are gone, except for the innate ones! We have little red foxes here in MD that I like (I'm the old Vixen55/eek from NS). Sorry you've been going through a rough, stressful time. Hope you start feeling better and things ease up for you. As for the heat, I'm lucky enough to spend most of my time in air conditioning. We've been having lots of rain here, so thus far, it's an odd summer. I was 5'2 to begin with and have shrunk an inch or two. Try yoga if you can. I don't know if anything really helps, but it's probably best to follow the old axiom: diet and exercise. :wink:
    Hugs to all. :smile:
    t
    Vixen, red foxes are some of the world's most gorgeous creatures, coats of extraordinary color and texture, unusually agile, nimble animals, one of the few animals that can successfully single track over long distances (one row of paw prints, left and right feet forming a straight single line. Try it yourself sometime on a line in a corridor or an empty parking lot. Almost like balancing on a tight rope.) Red foxes are nimble enough to single track for hours, most animals can barely manage a few steps if that. And foxes can manage to live close to man, eat his eggs and poultry, swipe food from his dogs and cats, and still stay out of trouble for long periods of time, and sometimes even unsuspected. Very observant, versatile, quick learners. Even when hunted by dog packs and humans on horseback, likely to escape to continue to enjoy life and raise young. Very admirable creatures. I have seen one around my house a few times back when I had poultry. I was much more likely to lose a few eggs to him or her than to lose poultry so I did not mind too much, and I lost more eggs to snakes than to the vixen or dog fox. Usually had plenty of eggs for me and my dogs. The fox usually came at night after I had already gathered eggs and brought most of my dogs into the house, and took the eggs that I could not find. I am a great believer in coexisting where possible.

Most of the stress was settling back into my house in North Carolina after being away at school in North Dakota for almost four years. So not that something bad was happening, just a lot to figure out. I moved back in early March but had made various preparations that got me through the first bit. (Three month supply of medicine where possible, that sort of thing.) Had to find a new doctor because my old one considered me a "new patient" and was not taking new patients, something I had not anticipated, and in a rural area not too many choices available. And with the Affordable Care Act and more people having medical insurance, a lot of doctors were at capacity. So that kept me busy. But I now am probably happily settled with a new primary care nurse practitioner (often better than an actual MD or OD for primary care and even for non-surgical specialties) and my necessary specialists. Big relief. Also found ways to shop for most of what I need online since I live 11 miles out of the nearest town of about 9000 people and I do not have a car, do not have a drivers license currently, and would have difficulty driving if I had a car and license due to disabilities, including a torn ACL and medial meniscus in my left knee on top of fairly bad arthritis. The bus service has improved significantly around here, but only allows you to carry what you can hold in your lap for what may be an hour bus ride, which means nothing heavy or bulky. So shopping on line for everything from dog food to toilet paper saves enormously on hassles, once I figured out who and where to order stuff from. That sort of thing. Stressful while dealing with it, but not really something bad happening. Just something that made me really glad that I was doing NutriSystem for more reasons than weight loss.

Because I am living in a rural part of an agricultural state, most of the year getting fruit and vegetables is easy and quality tends to be excellent. Surprisingly, North Dakota is also a major source of excellent fruits and vegetables. The ND season is short, but the soil is so rich it seems like you can see the plants growing right before your eyes. Raspberry and blackberry canes literally grow a few inches each day! I have lived in North Carolina over twenty years, and it feels like home now.

My house is air conditioned and better insulated than many NC houses, with two window unit ACs, but in moving stuff back here and getting settled, I managed to put stuff in front of one AC in March, thinking that I would get the stuff put away before summer and then I did not. So I have one small window AC and three ceiling fans to cool four rooms and a bathroom (590 sq ft) and we have had more days in the 90s for over a month than days that stayed cooler than that, so while the indoor heat is not killing, it is also not really comfortable in the afternoon and early evening. So now I am even less likely to get stuff put away until fall. Next year both ACs will be accessible and summer will be more comfortable.

So that is what has happened in my world while I have been missing in action. Slow progress, but progress is good even when slow.

Hi
    The ACA has been bad in many ways for many people. I gather in many areas despite people having coverage they can not find a doctor that will take them.

The News this morning said that in New York State 1/3 of the population is now on Medicaid due to the ACA.

1/3 ! Wow.
    Cheers
    Roger
  • Lynmar101
    Options
    Hi all

I hope everyone had a good weekend.

Our heat index is around 105 most days so I'm mostly staying inside. Right now, almost 4pm, temp is 79 but index is 86.

Have a good week.

• eku0
    Options
    Good morning.
    Took 2 comforters and 2 rugs to the laundromat yesterday. Glad that's done. Yearly woman's exam and clay class today. Looks overcast again and it's supposed to go to the high 80s. I didn't manage to make a birdhouse last week, so I'm going to try again today.
    Enjoy the day, everyone. Stay cool. :)
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Hi all

I hope everyone had a good weekend.

Our heat index is around 105 most days so I'm mostly staying inside. Right now, almost 4pm, temp is 79 but index is 86.

Have a good week.

Hi Lynmar
    The last two nights it has been 90 degrees outside when I go to bed, still over 80 when I get up, Tonight is supposed to be better, I Hope they are right.

Cheers
    Roger
    Good morning.
    Took 2 comforters and 2 rugs to the laundromat yesterday. Glad that's done. Yearly woman's exam and clay class today. Looks overcast again and it's supposed to go to the high 80s. I didn't manage to make a birdhouse last week, so I'm going to try again today.
    Enjoy the day, everyone. Stay cool. :)

Hi Vix
    Well that is one thing I do not have to do :)

It is getting hot here despite the overcast. Today is the third day in a row that will be 90 degrees or higher thus making this the first heat wave of the year and the first since 2013 :)

Cheers
    Roger