Any Shorties Out There?

Options

Replies

• eku0
    eku0 Posts: 10,160 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Lynmar, doing pretty well. Good luck with the Goodreads contest! :) I'm reading The Girl in the Spider's Web by David Lagercrantz. It's a continuation of the series by Stieg Larsson.
    Kel!!! There you are. Sounds like work is keeping you busy. Glad you're feeling better. Yay! Hugs right back atcha!
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    eku0 wrote: »
    Good morning.
    Hi Roger...haha...yeah, I usually ramble only when nervous.
    Busy day today, painting class, Dr. visit, and infusion #2.
    Supposed to rain, just gray out so far.
    Enjoy your day!

Hi Vix
    Parts of NJ and NY had lots of rain. I think we got over 2 inches of rain.

Cheers
    Roger
    Lynmar101 wrote: »
    Hi all

Roger, I usually get Dominoes because they deliver to my house. Makes a difference. :)

E. I hope you're doing better with your new meds. Good luck with your second infusion.
    Just got an email from Goodreads and entered a contest for a drawing for a free book from an author that I had read and listed on Goodreads. Lots of neat things like that is why I like it so much.

Have a good day.

Hi Lynmar
    I am lucky?? There are plenyu of Pizza places that deliver in my area. I also used to order hot meals delivered at work and home from Joes Meat Market
    I liked these a lot: BLT Club Burger 2 1/4lbs patties, bacon, lettuce, tomato, mayo, 3 slices white toast and M.O.M. Burger mushrooms, onions, mozzarella cheese and the Really big OMG Burger 4 1/4 lb patties., American, cheddar, Swiss, provolone cheese, bacon, lettuce tomato, onions, special sauce on garlic Texas toast served with a pickle and a side of jersey fries. And the Market Steak, Yum. However I have had to give them up as not waist friendly :)

Cheers
    Roger

P.S. Can You tell I miss the fattening foods?
    *peeks in before leaving work while i have a spare min* still alive AND no spots!!!!! lol. going back in oct and mom said ABSOLUTELY no yard work... so fingers crossed :)

if i feel ok (not betting on it currently) i'll try and pop back on after work :) if not maybe this weekend :)

lots of hugs everyone! miss you!!!!

~kel

Hi Kel
    Congratulations on being spot free. I am sorry to hear that You are not 100% feeling well. If We had found Poison Ivy in the back Yard we would have called in professionals to eradicate it.

Cheers
    Roger
  • eku0
    Options
    Good morning all
    I went to zumba class this morning. Hope I didn't overdo it! I'll see. I'm sure I won't do anything else strenuous today. :)
    Happy Friday!
  • eku0
    Options
    Good morning.
    Completely overcast and supposed to rain today. The lawns really need it!
    Happy Weekend. :)
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Hi Vix
    As I see it nothing wrong with a nice brown lawn that needs no mowing. I know it will come back with rainfall.
    No Mowing here in three weeks, yea!

Cheers
    Roger
  • eku0
    Options
    Haha....yep, here too. :)
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Hi Vix
    My Brother commented Saturday that with two rains recently we may have to mow in a week or so :)
    Naturally it is my turn to mow as we rotate that and the weed wacking.

Cheers
    Roger
  • eku0
    Options
    Hi Roger....even after all the rain yesterday, the lawn is still mostly brown. It's nice and cool today. :)
  • Anita_Newbody
    Anita_Newbody Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi guys,
    Its me again. Went off NS in June.. I was 125... and now 3 months later I am at a whopping 145. DAMNIT!!!!!!!
    So I have ordered my NS and plan on getting back on track today.
    I got sick last night. From all the junk food I have been feeding myself and that was pretty much the last straw. That and none of my clothes fit again. No jean, no shirts, and actually no underwear. I went to walmart and bought enough undies to last me, and one pair of jeans. I will only buy one because I know NS will work, and I will start to lose again. Jeez I just love having every freakin size of clothes in my closet. ---NOT---
    But I pretty much do now. anyway. The hardest part of starting back is the water. I am going to overcome this today. It is 2:10pm and I have had my ns breakfast and lunch but only one cup of coffee and 1/2 cup of water. I am going to drink it now and go get another cup.
    Thought I would drop by for friendship and encouragement.
  • Lynmar101
    Lynmar101 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Hi all

I could have sworn that I came in last night and wrote a quick message yesterday saying I was (am) just too pooped to pop but guess I was so tired I didn't post it??? Have been busy with my neighbor and .. don't know ... maybe fighting off an infection or something because I'm just tired.

Have to get up early tomorrow to take my Anatolian to the vet for bath and brush out. I guess when my a/c didn't work his coat decided to blow again. (All his undercoat coming out at the same time.) Going to drop off another dog with him that can stay in day care and then they can both get their flu shots.

Take care. Have a good week.
  • eku0
    Options
    Hi Anita...we're here with you! I have 8s, 10s, and 12s and right now am in the 12s. Would love to get back to the 8s. Thank goodness I got rid of the larger sizes!
    Sorry you're so tired Lynmar...those pups run you ragged seems like. Hope you're ok, and no infection. Get some rest and feel better. :)
  • eku0
    Options
    Good morning everyone. :)
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Hi guys,
    Its me again. Went off NS in June.. I was 125... and now 3 months later I am at a whopping 145. DAMNIT!!!!!!!
    So I have ordered my NS and plan on getting back on track today.
    I got sick last night. From all the junk food I have been feeding myself and that was pretty much the last straw. That and none of my clothes fit again. No jean, no shirts, and actually no underwear. I went to walmart and bought enough undies to last me, and one pair of jeans. I will only buy one because I know NS will work, and I will start to lose again. Jeez I just love having every freakin size of clothes in my closet. ---NOT---
    But I pretty much do now. anyway. The hardest part of starting back is the water. I am going to overcome this today. It is 2:10pm and I have had my ns breakfast and lunch but only one cup of coffee and 1/2 cup of water. I am going to drink it now and go get another cup.
    Thought I would drop by for friendship and encouragement.

Hi Anita
    I am sorry to see You back here for this particular reason. That is why I suspect even when I reach goal I expect I will be on NutriSystem at least 50% of the time. As You observed junk food is not really good for us. If I eat any these days I feel it the next day, I am including Chinese takeout as not tasting as good as it used to or sitting that well either FWIW.

I hope You were able to get a good price when You rejoined. You should have been able to take advantage of the new customer deals?

Good Luck with the Water, it is the hardest part for me.
    Roger
    Hi all

I could have sworn that I came in last night and wrote a quick message yesterday saying I was (am) just too pooped to pop but guess I was so tired I didn't post it??? Have been busy with my neighbor and .. don't know ... maybe fighting off an infection or something because I'm just tired.

Have to get up early tomorrow to take my Anatolian to the vet for bath and brush out. I guess when my a/c didn't work his coat decided to blow again. (All his undercoat coming out at the same time.) Going to drop off another dog with him that can stay in day care and then they can both get their flu shots.

Take care. Have a good week.

Hi Lynmar
    You may have tried to post or maybe You were tired as You say.
    I blew a complete post with replies to others doing something stupid today :(

I hope You are feeling better tomorrow.

Good Luck with the Vet
    Roger
  • eku0
    Options
    Good morning...
    Hope everyone is feeling well and happy today. It looks like a beautiful day outside.
    Enjoy your day!
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Hi
    It is a nice looking day but somewhat cool to cold in feel.

Have a Nice Day
    Roger
  • eku0
    Options
    I love the cooler mornings and evenings, and nice warm days. I always look forward to Fall, everything feels so crisp and fresh.
  • Lynmar101
    Lynmar101 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Hi all

Torrential rains off and on this week from the system in the Gulf.

Dr appointments every day then just reading and trying to stay dry.

Can I order the NS samplers if I'm not a member? I still have a bunch of stuff from 2 months ago.

Take care. Stay well.
  • eku0
    Options
    Good morning.
    Good luck with the Drs this week, Lynmar and don't get washed away in the rain!
    I have no info about NS....haven't ordered in years.
    Off to painting class today.
    Weather is beautiful here.
    Enjoy your day!
  • RogerToo
    Options
    eku0 wrote: »
    I love the cooler mornings and evenings, and nice warm days. I always look forward to Fall, everything feels so crisp and fresh.

Hi Vix
    I have a feeling we may be having Indian Summer early this year.
    Overall nice temps overnight and warm to sort of hot by day

Cheers
    Roger
    Hi all

Torrential rains off and on this week from the system in the Gulf.

Dr appointments every day then just reading and trying to stay dry.

Can I order the NS samplers if I'm not a member? I still have a bunch of stuff from 2 months ago.

Take care. Stay well.

Hi Lynmar
    I suspect that You can, However You may have to call customer service to be sure.
    I would go to here and see if they will work too.
    http://www.costco.com/CatalogSearch?storeId=10301&catalogId=10701&langId=-1&refine=&keyword=nutrisystem
    Nutrisystem Success 28 Day "Weekends on Your Own" Customized Meal Plan $199.99
    and $100 Nutrisystem Success Gift Card $79.99

www.nutrisystem.com/placeorder which takes You to
    https://www.nutrisystem.com/jsps_hmr/retail/signup.jsp?sUrl=retail

To me it looks like they will work, Even if not a Costco member You can order online a pay around $4 per card so You still save. However I would verify with a CSR and keep in mind that they should be returnable if not scratched off to Costco. I would tell the CSR I got a gift of some cards and leave it at that.
    You might have to pay shipping however.

Good Luck
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Options
    P.S. You can also look at Amazon, eBay and Craigslist, being very cautious on Craigslist of course.