Any Shorties Out There?

Options

Replies

• eku0
    eku0 Posts: 10,167 Member
    Options
    Good morning.
    Rainy and a little windy this morning, in the high 50s today.
    Off to painting class in about an hour, going to work on some watercolors. :)
    Enjoy your day. :)
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    Hi Vix
    Except for the rainy part it sounds as if we have the same weather. Not the most comfortable when I walked.

Cheers
    Roger
  • dia_shewolf
    dia_shewolf Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    hey you two :) hope everything's well. been misty rainy here as well, due to have down pours in advance of the hurricane tomorrow through sunday i think. last estimate i saw said almost 6 inches of rain where i am so we'll see how drowned rat i am :smiley:

dr's tomorrow for the once a yr blood sucking and med refills :) then chiro later on... i'm thinking definitely drowned rat... sat supposed to rain ALL day... have massage then going shopping to pick up food for hubby's surprise b'day dinner. finger's crossed he actually gets sat night off or i think we'll be cooking at 2am when he gets home LOL

hope everyone stays safe and has a wonderful weekend if i forget to pop back in tomorrow :)

~kel
  • eku0
    Options
    Hi Kel and Roger!
    It's been raining all day, supposed to rain thru Saturday, so plenty of time to work on indoor projects if I'm not too lazy!
    Good luck with the doc tomorrow, Kel, and happy birthday to the hubby. :)
    I dragged a raincoat and a sweater out today.
    Have a good evening, everyone. :)
  • RogerToo
    Options
    hey you two :) hope everything's well. been misty rainy here as well, due to have down pours in advance of the hurricane tomorrow through sunday i think. last estimate i saw said almost 6 inches of rain where i am so we'll see how drowned rat i am :smiley:

dr's tomorrow for the once a yr blood sucking and med refills :) then chiro later on... i'm thinking definitely drowned rat... sat supposed to rain ALL day... have massage then going shopping to pick up food for hubby's surprise b'day dinner. finger's crossed he actually gets sat night off or i think we'll be cooking at 2am when he gets home LOL

hope everyone stays safe and has a wonderful weekend if i forget to pop back in tomorrow :)

~kel

Hi Kel
    We just had a light rain go through here too, It seems to be over for now. I am hoping tomorrow is dry, or at least when I go to walk in the early morning. I like getting out early, Less traffic Noise for one thing.
    Happy Birthday for Your Husband :)

Good Luck at the Doctors too
    Good Luck with Your running around Saturday
    Roger
    eku0 wrote: »
    Hi Kel and Roger!
    It's been raining all day, supposed to rain thru Saturday, so plenty of time to work on indoor projects if I'm not too lazy!
    Good luck with the doc tomorrow, Kel, and happy birthday to the hubby. :)
    I dragged a raincoat and a sweater out today.
    Have a good evening, everyone. :)

Hi Vix
    I have started the switch over to cold weather walking gear, Long Sleeve Shirt currently, Brown Jersey Gloves and soon 7 pocket hiker Long pants to replace the 7 Pocket Hiker Shorts, followed by in no particular order, A thinker long Sleeve Shirt, Sweat Shirt and a Winter Coat and Better insulated Leather Gloves that fit like a Glove, No surprise there :)

Have a great Saturday, Stay safe and dry
    Roger
  • eku0
    Options
    Happy Friday, everyone. :)
  • eku0
    Options
    Good morning.
    46 degrees and still raining here. I have lots to do inside. :)
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Hi Vix
    It has been a couple of wet and windy days, It looks like no rain right now, OTOH it was not raining when I left the house and within 2 blocks it started up again.

46 degrees sounds like what we had when I left the house. I was glad I was bundled up and wearing some insulated leather gloves :)

Cheers
    Roger
    Cheers
    Roger
  • eku0
    Options
    Good morning.
    Happy Sunday. :)
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Hi All
    I hope everybody has a great Monday and the rest of the upcoming days.
    Roger
  • eku0
    Options
    Good morning! The sun is shining!!!!! Yay!!!! Beautiful outside. :smile:
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Hi Vix
    Yup nice looking day after a chilly somewhat windy start.

Cheers
    Roger
  • eku0
    Options
    Good morning...yay! another sunny day. :)
    Clay class for me today.
    Enjoy your day.
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Hi Vix
    I see you have a fun day lined up :)

Enjoy
    Roger
  • eku0
    Options
    Good morning.
    I had a pretty nice day yesterday. I didn't have anything in the kiln, so no take homes, but I painted a few things and made a few new things, then went out to lunch and walked around a few stores, so it was good.
    Cloudy this morning. Will go to the gym, may check out a class in the local gym, thinking about switching.
    Have a great day, everyone. :)
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Good morning.
    I had a pretty nice day yesterday. I didn't have anything in the kiln, so no take homes, but I painted a few things and made a few new things, then went out to lunch and walked around a few stores, so it was good.
    Cloudy this morning. Will go to the gym, may check out a class in the local gym, thinking about switching.
    Have a great day, everyone. :)

Hi Vix
    I am thinking of going to the dollar store, Produce store later on as they are next door to each other and I can get the car out of the driveway. Bananas at the produce store and a quart of Milk to put in the pantry until time to refrigerate it before opening. As a UHT milk it will be good with no refrigeration until mid 2016. Then over to McDonalds to get a large Cup of Decaf as I already had regular Colombian Coffee on my walk.

It sounds as if You had a enjoyable day Tuesday
    Roger
  • eku0
    Options
    Yesterday was fun. I'm a little down today. Went to my regular class at the gym and just about everything hurts, and I can't do as much as I could maybe 6 months ago. Then I checked out an over 50 class at the new gym thinking it would be easy, and it should have been, but wasn't. I don't know if I'm going to feel better or not. It's kind of scary.
    Looking forward to art class tomorrow. :)
  • eku0
    Options
    Happy Thursday! :)
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Yesterday was fun. I'm a little down today. Went to my regular class at the gym and just about everything hurts, and I can't do as much as I could maybe 6 months ago. Then I checked out an over 50 class at the new gym thinking it would be easy, and it should have been, but wasn't. I don't know if I'm going to feel better or not. It's kind of scary.
    Looking forward to art class tomorrow. :)

Hi Vix
    I did get to the Produce store, the dollar store and McDs yesterday.
    The New Quart of UHT milk is good until Mid August sitting on the shelf. All I got for myself was Bananas & a Head of Lettuce. For My Brother 2 Heads of Lettuce, Cherry Tomatoes and two types of Onions as ours seem to have stopped ripening. And a Cup of Coffee from McDs while I was there getting mine.

Have a Good time at art class
    Roger
  • eku0
    Options
    Good morning.
    Hi Roger....art class is always fun. I'm working on a water color again....it's definitely harder than acrylics. There's an art fair this weekend called the Color Fest. I'm thinking about going, it's about an hour from home.
    I usually switch between Duncan Donuts and McD's coffee at home, brew our own. :)
    I was talking with a friend yesterday who I haven't spoken with in a long while. I am counting my blessings and keeping her in my prayers. There is so much that Drs. do not know, but they are learning new things all the time.