Options

Replies

• RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    eku0 wrote: »
    Good morning!
    Sunny and chilly here this morning.
    Always good to have a camera, Roger. I just use my phone now for quick pix.
    Lynmar and Kel....hope you two are ok and doing something fun.
    Happy Saturday, everyone. :)

Hi Vix
    Links here to some pictures I took earlier, I did put them in the 50s thread, I included them here is anyone else is interested. I did a Quick edit on them, I had to load image editing software to get some of them straight, Oops :)

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10270373/halloween-pictures?new=1
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10270374/our-little-lake-in-town

Since there is no camera in my phone a $29 camera works for me. It sure ate up a 16Gb SD card when I had it set to 14.1 Megapixels. The 16Gb only held 4 at that resolution :( so I changed it during the walk to 8Mp.

Cheers
    Roger
  • eku0
    eku0 Posts: 10,171 Member
    Options
    Good morning....cool pix, Roger. :) Even chillier this morning, but supposed to warm up a bit the rest of the week. I have some things to do around the house and need to go food shopping today. Only supposed to go into the high 40s today...ha, not used to it yet and feels really cold at 31!
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Hi Vix
    I hope this weather is not a indicator of the winter ahead.

I am not used to this either. I was wearing double gloves and Earmuffs and the fingers were cold. maybe tomorrow I'll try a third layer of gloves :)

Cheers
    Roger
  • eku0
    Options
    Good morning!
    Frosty again here, supposed to get to the 50s today, then warmer til next weekend. We did go for a walk yesterday, but I put on a jacket, hat, scarf, and gloves! Was a bit chilly in the woods.
    Enjoy your day. :)
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Good morning!
    Frosty again here, supposed to get to the 50s today, then warmer til next weekend. We did go for a walk yesterday, but I put on a jacket, hat, scarf, and gloves! Was a bit chilly in the woods.
    Enjoy your day. :)

Hi Vix
    We are supposed to warm up nicely starting Tuesday too. I have been thinking of getting a Hoodie to keep my neck warm during the winter. I wore earmuffs Yesterday & today so the ears were OK at least.

Cheers
    Roger
  • eku0
    Options
    Hoodies are good under a jacket because they fill up the space between your jacket and where a hat would be...if it's really cold, you can wear a hoodie and a hat! haha....looks funny, but warm. :smiley:
  • dia_shewolf
    dia_shewolf Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    *drops in and falls over* lol

went to mom's around columbus day's for a few days, playing catch up now :) that's two trips now and no additional spots ;) LOL

hope you're both well.... been reading and catching up. it's chilly here in NC too... actually had to scrape my car this AM before heading to work, bah! too early in the season for that

huggs :)

~kel
  • eku0
    Options
    Hey Kel, glad you're doing well. Supposed to warm up a little this week. Not ready for winter yet. :) Hugs. :)
  • eku0
    Options
    Good morning all....clay class for me today. Sun is looking especially bright against the clouds. Glad it will be a little warmer today.
    Enjoy. :)
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Hoodies are good under a jacket because they fill up the space between your jacket and where a hat would be...if it's really cold, you can wear a hoodie and a hat! haha....looks funny, but warm. :smiley:
    Good morning all....clay class for me today. Sun is looking especially bright against the clouds. Glad it will be a little warmer today.
    Enjoy. :)

Hi Vix
    Warmth over style. I am a utilitarian type!

Enjoy the clay class.
    Roger

P.S. Anyone remember claymation?
    IE Gumby on TV
    *drops in and falls over* lol

went to mom's around columbus day's for a few days, playing catch up now :) that's two trips now and no additional spots ;) LOL

hope you're both well.... been reading and catching up. it's chilly here in NC too... actually had to scrape my car this AM before heading to work, bah! too early in the season for that

huggs :)

~kel

Hi Kel
    The cars had frost on them yesterday too. Lucky I was not planning on going anywhere. In My Case I would have wasted a lot of gas letting it defrost by warming up.

Good News regarding the lack of spots.

Have a Nice Day at Work
    Roger
  • eku0
    Options
    Roger, I always used to like Wallace and Gromit!
    wallace-gromit.jpg
  • eku0
    Options
    Good morning....looks like it's going to be another beautiful day....wish it could stay like this all year!
    Enjoy!
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Roger, I always used to like Wallace and Gromit!
    wallace-gromit.jpg
    Good morning....looks like it's going to be another beautiful day....wish it could stay like this all year!
    Enjoy!

Hi Vix
    Now there is a name I had not though of for years :)
    It was in the 50s outside when I left the house, Lighter clothes than Yesterday and I ended up taking the gloves off too.

Have a :) Day
    Roger
  • dia_shewolf
    Options
    lol i remember some, couldn't tell you names other than the two you guys have already mentioned... possibly some of the old time xmas kids shows (frosty, rudolph, etc.). dad didn't let us watch too much tv when i was growing up til i hit high school.

32 this AM, thankfully the car wasn't froze though :)

what are you making in clay class this time vix? :)

i've been trying out all the frozen food that i managed to swash in my freezer when it showed up last week (BEFORE my shelf stable box - that will never happen again lol). so far i can't say that i've found anything i WOULDN'T order again :) have a few i want to see if i can cram a few extras in on though ;) LOL

hope you're both having a great week :) have a wonderful weekend if i fall off the face of the earth again prior :)

huggs

~kel
  • eku0
    Options
    Good morning all!
    Kel, so good to see you back. :)
    Lynmar....hope you're ok!
    I've just been making little things in clay class...a spoon holder, some candle holders, some ornaments. I made a couple of small pumpkin candle holders for Halloween. I put them on a little table on my porch. They look cute. I need to find another good project. :)
    Off to painting class this morning.
    Enjoy your day, everyone.
  • RogerToo
    Options
    lol i remember some, couldn't tell you names other than the two you guys have already mentioned... possibly some of the old time xmas kids shows (frosty, rudolph, etc.). dad didn't let us watch too much tv when i was growing up til i hit high school.

32 this AM, thankfully the car wasn't froze though :)

what are you making in clay class this time vix? :)

i've been trying out all the frozen food that i managed to swash in my freezer when it showed up last week (BEFORE my shelf stable box - that will never happen again lol). so far i can't say that i've found anything i WOULDN'T order again :) have a few i want to see if i can cram a few extras in on though ;) LOL

hope you're both having a great week :) have a wonderful weekend if i fall off the face of the earth again prior :)

huggs

~kel

Hi Kel
    I think You would like the frozen Desserts sampler. Most of it is good and some is lower calorie such as the Orange Cream Bar @ 90 calories and the Reformulated Fudge bar @ 100 Calories.

Don't fall of the edge of the earth You could get hurt :)
    BTW did You Know there is a flat earth society? http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/cms/
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_flat_Earth_societies
    Based on his conclusions derived from the Bedford Level experiment, Rowbotham published a 16-page pamphlet, Zetetic Astronomy, which he later expanded into a 430-page book, Earth Not a Globe, in which the Earth is a flat disc centred at the North Pole and bounded along its southern edge by a wall of ice (Antarctica), with the Sun and Moon 3,000 miles (4,800 km) and the "cosmos" 3,100 miles (5,000 km) above Earth.

Cheers
    Roger
    Good morning all!
    Kel, so good to see you back. :)
    Lynmar....hope you're ok!
    I've just been making little things in clay class...a spoon holder, some candle holders, some ornaments. I made a couple of small pumpkin candle holders for Halloween. I put them on a little table on my porch. They look cute. I need to find another good project. :)
    Off to painting class this morning.
    Enjoy your day, everyone.

Hi Vix
    It sounds as if it is time to Start that Clay Turkey followed by Christmas items :)

Have A Nice Day
    Roger
  • eku0
    Options
    haha...don't know if I could make a clay turkey! (But maybe a cornucopia, shouldn't be too hard). I have turkey salt and pepper shakers I bought years ago...I bring them out every year for the holidays!
  • eku0
    Options
    Good morning all...hope you are enjoying this beautiful day! :)
  • RogerToo
    Options
    haha...don't know if I could make a clay turkey! (But maybe a cornucopia, shouldn't be too hard). I have turkey salt and pepper shakers I bought years ago...I bring them out every year for the holidays!

Hi
    A Cornucopia would work for this time of year, I need to get into the basement and bring up the Ceramic Pumpkin from on top of the old wardrobe down there that holds some clothes too. That Pumpkin is one Mom did years ago and fired in my brothers kiln when he had it. Eventually it was donated to a good cause.

Cheers
    Roger

• dia_shewolf
    Options
    RogerToo wrote: »
    Hi Kel
    I think You would like the frozen Desserts sampler. Most of it is good and some is lower calorie such as the Orange Cream Bar @ 90 calories and the Reformulated Fudge bar @ 100 Calories.

Don't fall of the edge of the earth You could get hurt :)
    BTW did You Know there is a flat earth society? http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/cms/
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_flat_Earth_societies
    Based on his conclusions derived from the Bedford Level experiment, Rowbotham published a 16-page pamphlet, Zetetic Astronomy, which he later expanded into a 430-page book, Earth Not a Globe, in which the Earth is a flat disc centred at the North Pole and bounded along its southern edge by a wall of ice (Antarctica), with the Sun and Moon 3,000 miles (4,800 km) and the "cosmos" 3,100 miles (5,000 km) above Earth.

Cheers
    Roger

Hey Roger :) i upgraded this past shipment to the "uniquely yours" or whatever lets me pick frozen items now too so lots of new stuff to try and attempt to fit in the apartment freezer lol. so far so good.... wish they had a few other "stuffed chicken" options for dinner, i've always like that kind of stuff. match it up with my loaded taters from lunch and a bunch of veggies and viola! dinner LOL.

trying to do better about eating every few hours (when i actually feel hungry anyways)

hope you both have a wonderful weekend!!!!! :smiley:

~kel