Any Shorties Out There?

Options

Replies

• eku0
    eku0 Posts: 10,175 Member
    Options
    Good morning....another gray morning here. Nothing exciting planned for today. Will go to yoga class in a few minutes and will see how the day unfolds.
    Happy Monday! :)
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Hi Vix it was sort of gray & Cloudy here too, OTOH that meant no Sun in the Eyes walking and the temperatures were good for walking

Let me ask a silly question, How did You get You day to Fold? :)
    Same category of question as, How Come You can only find Shampoo to wash Your Hair and not Realpoo? :)

Cheers
    Roger
  • eku0
    Options
    Haha....I guess if you consider a fold as in a curtain...the part you can't see (can't see the future)...and then you spread it out and can see the part that was folded....I ended up going to make clay ornaments with a friend for the Sr. Center to sell.
    Also...there is a product called Nopoo made specially for curly dry hair! Sham poo actually dries out your hair. I don't think I would want to put Real poo in my hair! I don't use any poo....just conditioner! :smiley:
  • eku0
    Options
    good morning!
    It's going to be a beautiful day!
    Happy Tuesday. :)
  • RogerToo
    Options
    eku0 wrote: »
    Haha....I guess if you consider a fold as in a curtain...the part you can't see (can't see the future)...and then you spread it out and can see the part that was folded....I ended up going to make clay ornaments with a friend for the Sr. Center to sell.
    Also...there is a product called Nopoo made specially for curly dry hair! Sham poo actually dries out your hair. I don't think I would want to put Real poo in my hair! I don't use any poo....just conditioner! :smiley:
    good morning!
    It's going to be a beautiful day!
    Happy Tuesday. :)

Hi
    I agree that I would not want to put real poo in my hair either :)

I hope they sell for lots of money as it is a good cause.

Cheers
    Roger
  • eku0
    Options
    Wednesday-good-morning-tea.jpg
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Hi Vix
    Yup it is Wednesday and great Weather, I ended up walking in a Pocket T holding my sweatshirt it had warmed up so much.

Cheers
    Roger
  • eku0
    Options
    I went to the gym in the a.m., body flow class....I was going to try the pool, but really didn't feel like, so I went in the sauna for about 10 minutes...that was nice and somewhat soothing. When I went back outside, it was beautiful..I was wearing a t-shirt and flip flops! Gorgeous day, I'm so glad to have nice sunny weather! :)
  • eku0
    Options
    Good morning.
    Foggy this morning, but supposed to warm up later. Hope Kel and Lynmar are ok. We seem to be alone here, Roger! :)
    I've been finding most of the Halloween "funnies" aren't so funny. Skipping the morning chuckle, maybe I'll find something later.
    Enjoy your day...
  • RogerToo
    Options
    I went to the gym in the a.m., body flow class....I was going to try the pool, but really didn't feel like, so I went in the sauna for about 10 minutes...that was nice and somewhat soothing. When I went back outside, it was beautiful..I was wearing a t-shirt and flip flops! Gorgeous day, I'm so glad to have nice sunny weather! :)
    Good morning.
    Foggy this morning, but supposed to warm up later. Hope Kel and Lynmar are ok. We seem to be alone here, Roger! :)
    I've been finding most of the Halloween "funnies" aren't so funny. Skipping the morning chuckle, maybe I'll find something later.
    Enjoy your day...

Hi Vix
    It has been a great week weather wise overall, not to shabby :)
    Not to mention good for the Electric and gas Bill, No AC needed and very little heat overnight.

If they do not resurface soon we may abandon this message thread I suppose.

Have a Really Nice Day
    Roger
  • eku0
    Options
    Yes, I guess so...or we could continue our little side comments. :) It's been a great week weather-wise!
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Yes, I guess so...or we could continue our little side comments. :) It's been a great week weather-wise!

Hi Vix
    I'm easy and I suffer from Inertia, This is more like a PM thread currently that others can see :) Hopefully the others will show back up.

Cheers
    Roger
  • eku0
    Options
    Hi Roger...maybe they'll come back. Else it's you and me, pal. :wink:
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Hi Roger...maybe they'll come back. Else it's you and me, pal. :wink:

Hi Vix
    to coin a Phrase :) What will be, Will be. I hope Your weekend goes really well. No walk yet, I am undecided whether to go this afternoon for a partial, OTOH all that Coffee I overindulged in this morning sort of works against being away from the house for to long.

Think Positive, They or someone else will be here too
    Roger
  • eku0
    Options
    Hi Roger....it was yucky out today, so I did some cleaning and then went to TJMaxx to see if I could find a new coat. Nope, I'll look somewhere else next week. Not important, I can still wear my old one.
    Have a good night. :)
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Hi Vix
    I did not get out walking on Saturday, I ended up deciding that I needed a day off from walking. It was not the best looking day outside either. However today was nice and Sunny, part way through the walk I put my gloves in the pocket for the rest of the walk.

Have a Nice Sunday
    Roger
  • eku0
    Options
    Good morning.
    Up early, will get to see the sun rise.
    Yoga class this morning and massage this afternoon. Baby shower was fun yesterday. :)
    Hope you have a good day.
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Good morning.
    Up early, will get to see the sun rise.
    Yoga class this morning and massage this afternoon. Baby shower was fun yesterday. :)
    Hope you have a good day.

Hi
    It was cold when I started out. I was wearing Earmuffs and heavy gloves. When I left the Drugstore they were off and before I got home I was starting to get hot under the sweatshirt too. It has turned into a nice day outside.

Enjoy the Yoga and Massage
    Roger
  • eku0
    Options
    It stayed pretty chilly here...the sun didn't come out. My massage was good and I'm feeling a little better. Also took my car for an oil change, so it was a pretty productive day. :)
  • RogerToo
    Options
    It stayed pretty chilly here...the sun didn't come out. My massage was good and I'm feeling a little better. Also took my car for an oil change, so it was a pretty productive day. :)

Hi Vix
    I had a decent day too, OTOH I ran out of energy a bit early in the evening from going out walking twice. I ended up with 18,552 steps for Monday and at 10AM today was up to 6.200+ steps. Scale was happy this morning too, I hope it sticks :)

Have a Great Day
    Roger