Any Shorties Out There?

Options

Replies

• dia_shewolf
    dia_shewolf Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    eku0 wrote: »
    Kel, the only action item I got from my doc was to make an appt with a rheumatologist to maybe figure out what this is. At least he referred me to the best rheumatology group he knows. I made an appt for next Thursday 5/14....that was the earliest one.

geeze, i guess at least you have a direction to go in. better than nothing :( i hope they figure something out for you soon. i'm keeping my fingers crossed :)

lots of hugs :)

~kel
  • eku0
    eku0 Posts: 10,181 Member
    Options
    Thanks, well at least it's not something immediately awful, nothing's exploding or poisoned or a lot of the other crazy stuff I was thinking. :p:smiley:
  • eku0
    Options
    Good morning. Want to try a yoga session off a DVD from the library: Mayo Clinic Wellness Solutions for Fibromyalgia...looks very relaxing. Going to keep it out for a while. :)
    I have my drawing and painting class this morning, and a chiropractor appt this afternoon. Looks like another beautiful day outside, hope to find some time to be out there.
    Enjoy the day.
  • dia_shewolf
    Options
    Thanks, well at least it's not something immediately awful, nothing's exploding or poisoned or a lot of the other crazy stuff I was thinking. :p:smiley:

lol not exploding or poisoned is a good thing :)
    Good morning. Want to try a yoga session off a DVD from the library: Mayo Clinic Wellness Solutions for Fibromyalgia...looks very relaxing. Going to keep it out for a while. :)

let me know how that works :) may work for my soreness with the back issues too :)

have a great evening!!! :)

~kel
  • eku0
    Options
    The yoga looked like some positions to relax the nerves in your back and neck....I'll give them a try. I know I need that. :)
    Have a good night.
  • eku0
    Options
    Good morning. Off to zumba this morning. I'm sure it will be a less exuberant zumba for me. oh well.
    Looks like it will be a beautiful day.
    Happy Friday!
  • dia_shewolf
    Options
    any movement is still good though :) happy friday lady :) i'm off to the dentist myself lol yay

~kel
  • eku0
    Options
    Hey Kel...hope the dentist was good. :)
    I bought some flowers to put out in pots in front of my porch. They're pretty...purple. :)
    Other than that, been lazing around. Kind of tired today. Will try to get stuff done tomorrow.
    Have a good night.
  • dia_shewolf
    Options
    dentist wasn't horrible, did end up finding another cavity while they were drilling so that kinda sucks but hey. the recline position makes my back twitchy so been fighting that most of the night :) tomorrow will be better :smiley:

flowers sound pretty :) you'll have to take pictures for us at some point :)

have a great evening!

~kel
  • eku0
    Options
    Good morning
    Kel...well, better to get the cavity fixed than let it get worse. Sorry about the twitchy back...do you use ice? or heat? Hope it feels better this morning.
    Haven't played much with getting pictures on here. I need to do some cleaning this morning while the weather is yucky (gray and misty). So, maybe later unless I get distracted by something else. :wink:
    Happy Saturday.
  • eku0
    Options
  • eku0
    Options
    Wow, that's a big picture! Room for them to fill in as they grow. :)
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    Hi Vix
    Did You recently say that The house is still under warranty?

FWIW You can use the resize function in the Windows paint program before uploading if You run Windows on Your computer.

It also has a easy to use crop feature if needed.

Nice looking flowers :)

Have a Good Weekend
    Roger
    EXTKQl.gif
    NutriSystem Forums

vqivar950p9y.jpg
    HxEv8k.jpg
    My Fitnesspal links
    Nutrisystem Group Users
    Roger's Useful Links
    Abbreviations commonly used
    NutriSystem Food Reviews Group

Other Links
    I’ve Got the Power - Mon 3/30 to Sun 5/10 - Join Anytime!
    100+ to Lose Support Group Permanent Thread(Everyone is welcome)
    Notice that the ticker only records in 1 pound increments,
    and shows my loss since I joined NutriSystem and not My Fitness Pal
    :)
    88672520.png
  • Anemic_Oak
    Anemic_Oak Posts: 46 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Kel, Elena, Lynmar, Penny, Redwulf, anyone else interested in moving over from the NS group to here. Just started this thread, will see if it works. :D

I'd be interested in posting here. If I don't find a good support group, I can't stay on plan.

weight.png

• dia_shewolf
    Options
    Wow, that's a big picture! Room for them to fill in as they grow. :)
    lol but they're very pretty :)

yup cavities all gone, back feels a lil better today. just the normal morning aches and pains which hopefully will go away as the day goes on :) scale went in the wrong direction so not sure if last week was a fluke with it going so low or if the pain and donating blood are making it goofy. i know i didn't gain 4 pounds in one week though lol.

ah well, just going to focus on staying on plan and watch closer when we eat out this sunday with the kidlet :)

the tropical storm is slowly moving its way in today/tomorrow so cloudy and breezey here... perfect day for me ;) lol. probly going to go do some shopping to get me out of the house and away from food :smiley:

happy Saturday :)

~kel

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10146124/any-shorties-out-there/p1

weight.png

exercise.png

vn2jvb.pngCQTRRw
    1416528000_15_1_USD_3_default.png
  • dia_shewolf
    Options
    __AmyW__ wrote: »
    Kel, Elena, Lynmar, Penny, Redwulf, anyone else interested in moving over from the NS group to here. Just started this thread, will see if it works. :D

I'd be interested in posting here. If I don't find a good support group, I can't stay on plan.

Welcome aboard Amy :) i'm the same way. feel free to jump right in :)

~kel
  • dia_shewolf
    Options
    morning Roger :) hope you're having a wonderful weekend so far!

~kel
  • eku0
    Options
    Hi all. Welcome Amy....glad to have you with us. :)
    Kel, glad you're feeling better. I go out shopping too, just to get away from the house and food. I think pain, not sleeping, etc can affect your weight. Body tends to try to fix itself by holding on to fluid. Stay on track, try not to get too much sodium eating out, and all should be well.
    Roger, we had a one year warranty which is now over. They came and fixed a lot of little things. Of course I saw a bunch of other little things since then, but basically everything is sound. The builder was really pretty responsive the first year. Sent contractors to fix any problems we had. Now we're on our own with it.
    Happy Saturday, everyone.
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    morning Roger :) hope you're having a wonderful weekend so far!

~kel

Hi Kel
    11:30PM and the weekend has been OK so far. It is getting foggy out again. That makes two nights in a row.
    I got my Grocery Shopping done and am good for 4 or 5 days at least before I even need to think about getting more Vegetables, PowerFuels & SmartCarbs. I use UHT Milk and that keeps on the counter until opened. The next one I open will be used over three days. Cereal as the Bananas get really ripe, and the Pancake mix flavored with artificial sweetener and Vanilla or Maple extract. Unless I decide to make two pancake mixes in one day. One for Breakfast and one for a PF + SC snack.

Have a Good Sunday
    Roger
    Hi all. Welcome Amy....glad to have you with us. :)
    Kel, glad you're feeling better. I go out shopping too, just to get away from the house and food. I think pain, not sleeping, etc can affect your weight. Body tends to try to fix itself by holding on to fluid. Stay on track, try not to get too much sodium eating out, and all should be well.
    Roger, we had a one year warranty which is now over. They came and fixed a lot of little things. Of course I saw a bunch of other little things since then, but basically everything is sound. The builder was really pretty responsive the first year. Sent contractors to fix any problems we had. Now we're on our own with it.
    Happy Saturday, everyone.

Hi Vix
    Isn't it amazing how something new can still have to be fixed under warranty :) It sounds Like You had a good builder, from what I have heard some of them try to ignore warranty work.

Have a Good Sunday Too
    Roger
    t77dgejpjdz8.gif
    NutriSystem Forums & Friends

Important Links to other Groups, More to come
    NutriSystem Food Reviews

April 25, 2015 -157.5 Pounds Lost
    vqivar950p9y.jpg
    HxEv8k.jpg
    My Fitnesspal links
    Slower Weight loss at 50?
    Early Risers - Eastern Time Zone
    I’ve Got the Power - Mon 3/30 to Sun 5/10 - Join Anytime!
    100+ to Lose Support Group Permanent Thread(Everyone is welcome)
    Notice that the ticker only records in 1 pound increments,
    and shows my loss since I joined NutriSystem
    :)
    88672520.png
  • eku0
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Good morning.
    happy-mothers-day-mom-21224464.jpg