Any Shorties Out There?

Options

Replies

• eku0
    eku0 Posts: 10,175 Member
    Options
    Roger and Kel.....hope you feel better....UTIs are a pain. Antibiotics should fix you up.
    I had a good day. Fun shopping with my daughter this morning and out with friends for the afternoon/evening. The winery was nice. Just went a little over my limit and will be fully back on track tomorrow.
    Roger, I really like petunias and marigolds. We haven't bothered getting any roses at our new house. My husband bought some sedum today. I didn't get any new flowers for my pot....maybe I'll do that tomorrow. I did exchange my lamp kit, and the piece in this one is good, so hoping to wire my lamp tomorrow. That'll be fun.
    Get a good night's sleep, sweet dreams. :)
  • Lynmar101
    Lynmar101 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Hi all.

E, I'm glad you had a good day and that kit is good

Kel and Roger get well soon!

We'll see how good my resolve is. I have a ham and pineapple pizza in the fridge. Had to order delivery yesterday. 1/8 is only supposed to be a couple of hundred calories. And to think I used to eat a whole one every week or so and not gain weight a few years ago.

Have a good day
  • eku0
    Options
    Good morning!
    Lynmar, I've never had ham and pineapple pizza, but I do love regular pizza....it's been years since I've had any. I make little pizzas out of light English muffins or Sandwich thins.
    I put my little lamp together this morning... it's cute. Kind of a rainy morning here. Not sure yet what I'm going to do the rest of the day.
    Happy Sunday, everyone. :)
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday Everyone
    We have been outback creating a raised planting bed. It is something my Brother thought of. Green metal posts with wire fence on them and lined with weed prevention fabric and Plastic edging along the bottom for extra strength there. We shall see how it works out for durability.

Cheers
    Roger
    Lynmar101 wrote: »
    Hi all.

E, I'm glad you had a good day and that kit is good

Kel and Roger get well soon!

We'll see how good my resolve is. I have a ham and pineapple pizza in the fridge. Had to order delivery yesterday. 1/8 is only supposed to be a couple of hundred calories. And to think I used to eat a whole one every week or so and not gain weight a few years ago.

Have a good day

Hi Lyn
    You would not have to worry about me eating that pizza on you. Hawaiian Pizza does not tempt me. Extra cheese, or Bacon or Pepperoni or real slices of sausage (Not those crumbles so many use) or even Hamburger that would be a different story.

Cheers
    Roger
    eku0 wrote: »
    Good morning!
    Lynmar, I've never had ham and pineapple pizza, but I do love regular pizza....it's been years since I've had any. I make little pizzas out of light English muffins or Sandwich thins.
    I put my little lamp together this morning... it's cute. Kind of a rainy morning here. Not sure yet what I'm going to do the rest of the day.
    Happy Sunday, everyone. :)

Hi Vix
    I used to buy the little $1 pizzas at the dollar store to use as a lunch.
    Our $1 store near by has 4 ounce lean pork chops, Beef steaks, Chicken Breasts etc. I have been known to use those as a PF in the past.

I actually do like the Shelf Stable and the Frozen NutriSystem pizzas so that has kept the craving away. Sometimes I use a PF of JD Turkey Sausage Crumbles or a LE of Precooked Bacon @20 calories or Real Bacon Bits @ 25 calories per serving as a topping.

Have a Great Day
    Roger
    vqivar950p9y.jpg
    HxEv8k.jpgeZzyRL
    My Fitnesspal links
    Nutrisystem Group Users
    Roger's Useful Links
    Abbreviations commonly used
    NutriSystem Food Reviews Group

Other Links
    I just visited a Ghost Town this morning
    NS Foods for sale Posts
    100+ to Lose Support Group Permanent Thread(Everyone is welcome)
    Notice that the ticker only records in 1 pound increments,
    and shows my loss since I joined NutriSystem and not My Fitness Pal
    :)
    88672520.png
  • RogerToo
    Options
  • eku0
    Options
    Roger, that raised bed sounds like it's going to be interesting....quite a project!
    I have to be really careful with calories, so I use a little bit of salsa and some low fat shredded mozzarella on 1/2 a light English muffin or sandwich slim. They are about 100 calories or less that way. Have that with a nice salad and voila...lunch. :) Or on a hungry day, I can have both halves. :smiley:
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Roger, that raised bed sounds like it's going to be interesting....quite a project!
    I have to be really careful with calories, so I use a little bit of salsa and some low fat shredded mozzarella on 1/2 a light English muffin or sandwich slim. They are about 100 calories or less that way. Have that with a nice salad and voila...lunch. :) Or on a hungry day, I can have both halves. :smiley:

Hi
    That sounds interesting. I think I would just buy a small jar of Pizza sauce at the grocery store and use that however. I do not really use Salsa :)

Cheers
    Roger
  • eku0
    Options
    The salsa is less calories than tomato sauce and makes it a little spicier. Also has onions and sometimes peppers in it and no sugar. :)
  • dia_shewolf
    dia_shewolf Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    *sneaks in for a moment* feeling betterish... least no major pain like it has been. only taken two sets of advil today vs the set every four hours i've been doing the last few days.

sounds like everyone had a great weekend with lots of fun stuff :) here's to a good week for us all! :)

~kel
  • Lynmar101
    Options
    I'm in bed reading all this pizza talk and trying not to get up and have another piece. Lol Roger, at first when I heard about Hawaiian pizza I didn't think I would like it at all even though I love both ingredients but now I crave it. Actually my favorite is one with everything but anchovies or mushrooms. *Love* pepperoni and sausage. My favorite at Subway is BMT - salami, pepperoni and ham. Only 410 calories for a 6" :'(
    Have a good night
  • eku0
    Options
    Good morning!
    We all love pizza!
    Glad you're feeling sort of better Kel....me too.
    Hi Lynmar and Roger.
    Off to yoga this morning....sun is shining, have a good day.
  • Lynmar101
    Options
    Hi all.
    Kel, sorry I missed your post you squeaked in just ahead of me. I'm glad You're feeling better.
    E enjoy the class.
    Have a good day
  • eku0
    Options
    Hi Lynmar, how are you doing?
    Hope you're feeling better too.
    I have a massage scheduled for this afternoon....that always helps a little, at least temporarily. :)
  • eku0
    Options
    The massage was nice. My neck is feeling even better. :)
  • dia_shewolf
    dia_shewolf Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    still on the road to improvement here :)

hope everyone has had a wonderful Monday so far! i did a nice long post, then forgot to hit post lol, hit preview instead so just the short version this time ;) lol ah well, least it's obviously monday :)

~kel
  • RogerToo
    Options
    The salsa is less calories than tomato sauce and makes it a little spicier. Also has onions and sometimes peppers in it and no sugar. :)

Hi Vix
    If I said that is one of the reasons I don't use Salsa and never did is I am not a fan of Spicy. I threw out the NS White Bean Chilli when I tried it, way to hot and spicy!

Cheers
    Roger
    Lynmar101 wrote: »
    I'm in bed reading all this pizza talk and trying not to get up and have another piece. Lol Roger, at first when I heard about Hawaiian pizza I didn't think I would like it at all even though I love both ingredients but now I crave it. Actually my favorite is one with everything but anchovies or mushrooms. *Love* pepperoni and sausage. My favorite at Subway is BMT - salami, pepperoni and ham. Only 410 calories for a 6" :'(
    Have a good night

Hi Lyn
    Only 410 for a 6", I wonder what one of My Favorite Diner foods is? That would be a Grilled Cheese with Bacon or a 1/2 Pound Bacon Cheeseburger. I suspect pretty high :'(

Cheers
    Roger
  • eku0
    Options
    Good morning.
    Lynmar...I've never tried the ham and pineapple pizza either...just didn't sound like pizza to me...may be a good thing...I might like it too!
    Kel, how are you doing? Feeling a little better. Sorry you lost your big post....you need to catch us up. :)
    Roger, I love spicy food, and I was never a fast food fan, except maybe for pizza and tacos....now they sound really heavy. Never took my kids for fast food much either. I think they appreciate that now.
    Overcast this morning, but looks like it will be a nice day.
    Happy Tuesday, everyone. :)
  • Lynmar101
    Options
    Good morning.
    E, glad you had a good massage.
    Kel sorry you lost your post. A few days ago I lost a big part of one of mine. Not sure how I managed that.
    Roger, we don't have that restaurant here. At least I'I've never heard of it. Sometimes to reward myself for a hard pt class I'll get Burger King's Spicy BLT Whopper. I certainly don't want to know the calories in that. It'It's surprising how my body is doing well despite that.
    Sorry for the errors. Can't get used to my tab and mess it up worse when I try to correct them.
    Today I go down to my vet. One of my cats has tooth problems.
    Have a good day.
  • eku0
    Options
    Good luck with your kitty at the vet, Lynmar.
  • eku0
    Options
    I tried to write Happy 100th on one of the vases I made for my mil's birthday, but the glaze kind of slid and the words sagged! I put a darker glaze on it today in a solid color and hopeully can cover it over with another firing.
    It's interesting trying to figure out what works and what doesn't! :)