• eku0
    eku0 Posts: 10,169 Member
    Options
    funny-diet-20150312051046-55011fd654272.jpg
  • Joanne3366
    Joanne3366 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon;
    Roger-That is great that you can get rid of the oversized clothes. I hope you saved one pair of pants, for a comparison when you reach goal.
    Vix-I also have 3 sizes of clothes. I packed all the smaller ones in the attic and the plan is to fit in them before summer is over.
    Vinny is doing great. I know he is feeling better,because now he is fighting me a little when I give him his shot.
    From everything I have read it could take a month or more to get him regulated. A lot of patience on my part and
    tolerance on his. We will get through this.
    This shows how distracted I have been. I paid my car payment to my credit card company, so now I am late on my car payment. I have never been late, I always pay as soon as the bill comes in.
    Time to go finish the laundry and do a few things before hubby gets home from work.
    Have a relaxing evening. :)
  • IreneMurman
    IreneMurman Posts: 2,122 Member
    Options
    hi all sounds like every one is doing good my knee really acting up I made an appt to se ortho dr next tuesday hope he can help with the pain I actually put on my knee brace hoping that helps well need to get ready for work talk to you tomorrow
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    eku0 wrote: »
    funny-diet-20150312051046-55011fd654272.jpg

Hi Vix
    I like that Cartoon.
    I still have more to go in the Upstairs Bedroom closet and I think there is some down in the Basement Closet too.
    I did just add a few more holes in the belt I had already shortened a while back. I may shorten it again too. It is getting too long when buckled.

I also dug up a Small piece of wood with rounded corners and a L (ell) Bracket and hung it under a cabinet in the Kitchen and then put two screws into it and got the phone off of the counter and up there, thereby getting rid of a little clutter on the counter that way. I am also putting my small crock pot into storage for now alongside of my Rice Cooker and that removes a little clutter on that counter too. I am just not using it right now. I have been doing the Boiling hot water and let it sit method I read about on the Old NS Forums with the dry cups and it works just fine so why leave the Small Crock Pot on the counter?

Cheers
    Roger
    Joanne3366 wrote: »
    Good afternoon;
    Roger-That is great that you can get rid of the oversized clothes. I hope you saved one pair of pants, for a comparison when you reach goal.
    Vix-I also have 3 sizes of clothes. I packed all the smaller ones in the attic and the plan is to fit in them before summer is over.
    Vinny is doing great. I know he is feeling better,because now he is fighting me a little when I give him his shot.
    From everything I have read it could take a month or more to get him regulated. A lot of patience on my part and
    tolerance on his. We will get through this.
    This shows how distracted I have been. I paid my car payment to my credit card company, so now I am late on my car payment. I have never been late, I always pay as soon as the bill comes in.
    Time to go finish the laundry and do a few things before hubby gets home from work.
    Have a relaxing evening. :)
    hi all sounds like every one is doing good my knee really acting up I made an appt to se ortho dr next tuesday hope he can help with the pain I actually put on my knee brace hoping that helps well need to get ready for work talk to you tomorrow

Hi Joanne
    Would You believe I did not exercise the foresight to keep one pair of the large pants? I just dropped the last pair this morning in the donation Bin. do have the next best thing. I have the Large belt I used with them yet.

I do not see it in the Mirror, DO we ever see it?
    But I know I'm smaller, I can fit through places I could not before and I can walk a lot further now.

So it is All Good :)
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Options

Hi Irene
    I worked off and On for Years with a Knee Brace, what has helped is losing weight which takes a load off of it.

Good Luck
    Roger
  • eku0
    Options
    Hi all...
    Roger, I'll bet you're down a whole slew of sizes! Maybe you'll get a new belt soon....tuck that old one away as a reminder of how far you've come. Getting rid of clutter lifts a ton of weight off your shoulders, makes it so much easier to clean.
    Ouch, Irene, hope the knee brace helps. I'm sure it's hard working on your feet all night. Glad you have an appt.
    Jo, glad Vinny is feeling well enough to be a little feisty. I know you'll both get through it. I'm sure it gets easier as you both get used to it, and any necessary adjustments are made. You were really distracted! Sometimes the company will forgive a late payment if it's the first time and you have a good reason. I'm sure you've been worried about Vinny. And there are always a lot of things going on in your life.
    Sounds like everyone is working hard....hope you all have a relaxing evening (Irene, relaxing day after work).
  • AdNil54f
    AdNil54f Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Roger, I'm sure looking forward to that first closet cleaning! That will feel sooo good! Congrats!
    Vix, thanks for the good belly laughs - the sheep and then the 30 days! Lol!
    G'nite, all!
  • eku0
    Options
    Good morning
    Glad you popped in Linda...how's it going? The closet cleanings are great....you're going to love it. :)
    Off to drawing and painting class for me this morning.
    Have a happy day, everyone. :)
  • RogerToo
    Options
    eku0 wrote: »
    Hi all...
    Roger, I'll bet you're down a whole slew of sizes! Maybe you'll get a new belt soon....tuck that old one away as a reminder of how far you've come. Getting rid of clutter lifts a ton of weight off your shoulders, makes it so much easier to clean.
    Ouch, Irene, hope the knee brace helps. I'm sure it's hard working on your feet all night. Glad you have an appt.
    Jo, glad Vinny is feeling well enough to be a little feisty. I know you'll both get through it. I'm sure it gets easier as you both get used to it, and any necessary adjustments are made. You were really distracted! Sometimes the company will forgive a late payment if it's the first time and you have a good reason. I'm sure you've been worried about Vinny. And there are always a lot of things going on in your life.
    Sounds like everyone is working hard....hope you all have a relaxing evening (Irene, relaxing day after work).

Hi Vix
    I plan to keep the long one. I had two Leather belts, one I keep adding holes to and then shortening with the Razor Knife. Call me frugal for not buying another one.

Cheers
    Roger
    AdNil54f wrote: »
    Roger, I'm sure looking forward to that first closet cleaning! That will feel sooo good! Congrats!
    Vix, thanks for the good belly laughs - the sheep and then the 30 days! Lol!
    G'nite, all!

Hi
    It is so nice to have room in the closet and Dresser drawers.

I am running a minimalist wardrobe right now as I expect to be needing smaller clothes in the future.

Cheers
    Roger
  • eku0
    Options
    Yay for smaller clothes! And shopping trip! :smiley:
  • Joanne3366
    Options
    Good Evening;
    Always a good feeling when buying smaller sizes. :)
    Roger-Good thinking to keep the belt. When I lost weight the first time on NS, I didn't keep any of my pants either.
    It would have been nice to have for comparison.
    Vix-Thanks for the cartoons. It is always nice to start the day with a good laugh. :)
    Hi Linda-How is your mother doing?
    Irene-I hope the brace is helping your knee.
    Today was Sophie's turn at the vet. Her eyes are improving, but she still needs to have ointment twice a day until the tube is gone. Never a dull moment around here. :p
    Have a good night.
  • eku0
    Options
    Hi Jo, your kitties sure are keeping you busy. I'm glad they're both doing better. :)
  • AdNil54f
    AdNil54f Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Joanne, my mother is doing well. She's back out in the gardens and back to Bible study!
    Hi, Vix! I'm doing okay! I still need to get back to walking and kick myself at the end of the day when I realize the day is gone and I haven't walked! I know that I'm feeling better already, though, even though I've only lost 15 lbs or so. Yay!
    Have a good night, all!
  • eku0
    Options
    Good morning.
    Congrats Linda....15 pounds is fantastic! Yay you! :smiley:
    Zumba this morning for me. :)
    Happy Friday.
  • RogerToo
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Good Morning to All
    I was up early walking before the heat got to bad. According to Google maps it is 0.8 miles each way for a total of 1.6 with a short period of sitting down and having a Coffee before the return.

AdNil54f, congratulations on Your Loss, 15 pounds is really good.

Vix, Enjoy Your Zumba

Tip of the Day, Just in case
    The Symbol to the left of the smiley above has three options, One for creating a quote, One for a Code Box - likely not much use here and the Spoiler. The Spoiler box can be handy as I will show below.
    sevyz1ctx2z4.jpg
    5konkclnbn6u.jpg
    And You can put text here too.

Have a Great Day
    Roger
    vqivar950p9y.jpg
    HxEv8k.jpgeZzyRL
    My Fitnesspal links
    Nutrisystem Group Users
    Roger's Useful Links
    Abbreviations commonly used[
    NutriSystem Food Reviews Group

Other Links
    I just visited a Ghost Town this morning
    NS Foods for sale Posts
    100+ to Lose Support Group Permanent Thread(Everyone is welcome)
    Notice that the ticker only records in 1 pound increments,
    and shows my loss since I joined NutriSystem and not My Fitness Pal
    :)
    88672520.png
  • eku0
    Options
    Hey Roger, good for you for getting that walk in. :) I have a walk around my development that comes to 1 mile. I try to do that one in the morning. I was doing it every day, but stopped. Now I try to do it on days I don't go to the gym.
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Hi Vix
    I have been trying to vary the path I walk every day. Maybe Tomorrow depending on time of day and Temperature a walk to the Dollar General Store just to see if they have anything useful. I believe they are the ones that advertise on the RFD TV channel when I watch the old Hee Haw Shows on Sunday. Minnie Pearl, Grandpa Jones, Buck Owens and Roy Clark and more.

the walking seems to help with the weight loss FWIW, I only have empirical data for that FWIW.

Cheers
    Roger
  • eku0
    Options
    Yes, it's actually better to vary your walks. Get some with hills in it if possible, that way your muscles don't get used to it. :)
  • Joanne3366
    Options
    Good evening everyone;
    Linda-congrats on 15 lbs. gone. I am glad to hear your mother is doing well.
    Roger-walking or any type of exercise will help with weight loss. I seem to lose more when I exercise.
    I have been so busy with the cats that I have been neglecting my exercise.
    Hi Vix-Is your neck still continuing to improve? I have been having some pain on the left side of my neck and sometimes it hurts to turn my head.
    I got out of work at noon today. I went grocery shopping, cleaned the bathrooms, washed the kitchen floor, vacuum the living room rug and scrubbed the kitchen counters.Almost forgot did 2 loads of laundry, wash folded and put away. I had planned to work out in the yard, but I am too tired. Maybe I will try to get out there tomorrow before I go to work at noon.
    Have a good evening. :)
  • eku0
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Jo, I'm tired just hearing all you did! Take a well deserved break. :)
    My neck is much better, but there is another spot....I'm back to the rheumatologist on Thursday, so I'll see if maybe he can catch the other spot too. :)
    Have a good evening everyone.