Slower Weight loss at 50?

Replies

• parityanimal
    parityanimal Posts: 21,318 Member
    Howdy all y'all. It's sumptuous sunny Sunday!

We have 18 (Celsius) sunny degrees with an expected mostly sunny high of 24 and 0% chance of rain.

I still haven't folded that laundry yet. It is waiting in the dryer. I might get out to a grocery this morning.

————————————————————————————————————————————

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

:)
  • parityanimal
    Howdy all y'all. It's marvelous Monday!

We have 11 (Celsius) clear degrees with an expected high of 24 under mostly sunny skies and 2% chance of rain.

I still need to get the laundry folded. It could happen today!

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

• eku0
    eku0 Posts: 10,369 Member
    good morning
    Ed, that's funny. I fold my laundry as soon as possible after the dryer stops. ;)
    It's currently 48F, occasional rain. High 51F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
    Off to acupuncture in a few minutes. Already did my exercise for the day.
    Wishing all a fine new week. ☔
  • IreneMurman
    IreneMurman Posts: 2,163 Member
    hi all,
    we are on our second day of rain and it looks like it is going to rain again tomorrow .I have a real hard time trying to get Sammie out in the rain.
    Vix I also fold and put away the clothes as soon as they are done it helps that laundry room is right off of the kitchen .
    take care
  • parityanimal
    edited October 2022
    Instead of meatless Monday tonight, Eduardo decided on meatloaf Monday. I wasn't sure what I was going to make with that pound of ground beef, though I had several ideas in mind.

Eduardo decided on individual meatloaf patties, with tomato gravy, using my mother's recipe, but not shaping it into a loaf.

I had a nice meal of comfort food and have enough left over for three more meals!

I fried up a couple of veggie burger patties for J, and air fried some tater tots.

ibsttccx5hsj.png
  • IreneMurman
    good morning,
    still raining here!
  • parityanimal
    Howdy all y'all. It's terrific Tuesday!

We have 14 (Celsius) mostly cloudy degrees with an expected mostly cloudy high of 24 and 2% chance of rain.

Apparently our office in Murrell's Inlet is fine. At least we've had no reports saying otherwise from the staff who work there, and some of them have been online. The owner had 4 inches of water in the garage of the home he maintains in Murrell's Inlet, but that's all we've heard.

I still have some laundry to fold. LOL. Leftover meatloaf, mashed potatoes, gravy, and green peas for breakfast this morning. I'll be having that for lunch as well. I love meatloaf so it's always great to have enough for several meals when I make it.

• eku0
    good morning
    Glad all is well with your company, Ed. I don't make meatloaf very often, but it is nice comfort food.
    I made spaghetti squash yesterday, that's also good for several meals.
    Irene, it's still raining here too.
    I have some things to do around the house (always). Nothing special planned for this rainy day.
    It's currently 47F, periods of rain. High around 50F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.
    Wishing all a pleasant Tuesday. ☔🍃
  • parityanimal
    Howdy all y'all. It's wonderful Wednesday!

We have 10 (Celsius) clear degrees and an expected sunny high of 25 with 2% chance of rain.

A few changes to test this morning when I start work. I actually got the laundry folded last night.

• IreneMurman
    good morning,
    we still had a mist in the air this morning but we were able to walk.
    yesterday I got my hair done I got hi lights and a trim feels and looks so much better.
    Ed glad your company is ok
    take care
  • eku0
    good morning
    Another gray day here. It's currently 51F, cloudy. Periods of light rain this morning. High 64F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
    Our housecleaner is coming today, and I need to make a list for our weekend away.
    Wishing all a good day. ☔🧸
  • parityanimal
    Howdy all y'all. It's thrilling Thursday!

We have 10 (Celsius) clear degrees with an expected sunny high of 26 and 2% chance of rain.

J has moved the first plant inside for wintering over.

Supposedly my annual review at work will be completed this week, but I am not holding my breath.

• IreneMurman
    good morning,
    Vix enjoy your weekend.
    Ed good luck with your review
  • eku0
    good morning
    Thanks, Irene, I'm really looking forward to it.
    Good luck with the review whenever it comes, Ed. I'm sure it'll be good.
    Hubby's been gathering seeds from our garden for next year. Not sure if I'll take anything in or not.
    Followed up with the rheumatologist this morning. Got a cortizone shot in my shoulder, so that should be feeling better shortly too.
    It's currently 60F, sunshine to start, then a few afternoon clouds. High around 75F. Winds light and variable. It is really nice out this morning.
    Wishing all a good day and a great weekend. 🌞
  • parityanimal
    Howdy all y'all. It's fantastic Friday!

We have 12 (Celsius) clear degrees with an expected mostly sunny high of 28 and 1% chance of rain.

Looking forward to the weekend.

• IreneMurman
    good morning,
    our weather here in NJ yesterday was beautiful it was in the 70s I actually sat outside and threw the ball to Sammie of course she loved it.
    take care
  • eku0
    good morning
    It's currently 61F, going to be a nice day. Sunshine and a few afternoon clouds. High near 75F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
    It's going to be chilly in the mountains, but really looking forward to it.
    Have a great weekend, everyone. 🌞🍂🏞️
  • IreneMurman
    good morning,
    vix enjoy the mountains.
    we had to cut our walk short because it started to rain and Sammie gets so scared in the rain, so I will be spending more time on the treadmill.
    hey Ed
  • parityanimal
    Howdy all y'all. It's sunny Saturday!

We have 15 (Celsius) sunny degrees with an expected high of 24 under mostly sunny skies and 1% chance of rain. I may need to get out for a few groceries today.

Oh, I exceeded expectations on all segments of my annual review. :) Money is tight with the company so I'm not holding my breath for a raise, but we'll see. It doesn't matter to me, as we are doing OK moneywise for now.

• Joanne3366
    Joanne3366 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Good morning,
    We are back from vacation. We had a great time and it was so good to see my son.
    This past week my hubby and I have both been dealing with medical issues. I am scheduled to have surgery to blast my kidney stones on Wednesday and the following Wednesday hubby goes in for a procedure.
    Vix-enjoy your weekend in the mountains.
    Ed-congrats on a great review and I hope they give you a raise.
    Irene-I hope you are able to get out today and walk.
    Have a great day! :)