Replies

• IreneMurman
    IreneMurman Posts: 2,163 Member
    Good morning,
    Jo so glad you had a nice vacation
  • parityanimal
    parityanimal Posts: 21,318 Member
    Howdy all y'all. It's sumptuous Sunday!

Glad you had a nice vacation, Joanne. Hopefully both procedures will go well, with no complications.

We have 16 (Celsius - about 61 Fahrenheit) cloudy degrees with an expected partly sunny high of 22 and 2% chance of rain.

I have nothing critical on the agenda today! I may sweep the floors though.

————————————————————————————————————————————

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

:)
  • parityanimal
    Howdy all y'all. It's magnificent Monday!

We have 9 (Celsius) clear degrees with at expected sunny high of 24 and 2% chance of rain.

Not too much critical at work, so may work on re-editing some documents.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

• IreneMurman
    good morning,
    it sure has gotten cooler here. But i do like the changing of the seasons .
    Jo
    good luck on your up coming procedures.
    take care everyone
  • eku0
    eku0 Posts: 10,369 Member
    Hello all,
    We had a great time in the mountains. The house was beautiful, the weather a little chilly, but the trees were changing colors and the scenery was gorgeous. It was wonderful spending time with the family.
    Irene, good that you have that treadmill.
    Ed, congrats on your review.
    Jo, so glad you had a great time on vacation and with your son. Sorry you need some surgery, hope all goes smoothly with a quick recovery. Good luck to your hubby with his procedure.
    It's cooling off here too, but mostly in the 60s and 70s for this week. (It was in the 40s during the day in the mountains).
    Wishing all a fine new week. 🌞🍂
  • parityanimal
    Howdy all y'all. It's terrific Tuesday!

We have 12 (Celsius) partly cloudy degrees with an expected high of 24 under partly sunny skies and 4% chance of rain.

I'm taking the morning off for a doctor's appointment. This afternoon I'm supposed to demo a product to the client who ordered it.

• eku0
    good morning
    Good luck with your Dr. appt and demo today, Ed.
    I'm not sure what I'm doing today, some laundry and whatever.
    It looks like it's going to be a beautiful day, so will spend some time outdoors.
    Today is the last day of Fat Bear Week. A bear and her 2 cubs crossed the road in front of us on Sunday when we were driving into the town. It was pretty cool.
    It's currently 54F, plentiful sunshine. High 71F. Winds light and variable. Expected to be in the 60s the rest of the week. Great Fall weather! Our trees are starting to change color here.
    Wishing all a pleasant Tuesday! 🌞🍂
  • parityanimal
    Howdy all y'all. It's wonderful Wednesday!

We have 19 (Celsius) cloudy degrees with an expected high of 21 under partly sunny skies and 77% chance of afternoon and evening rain that could include thundershowers.

It turned out that I was demonstrating to our company's management team yesterday. My boss said the demonstration went well. In the process we (my boss and I) noted a couple of cosmetic issues that we had not noticed before, but those have largely already been taken care of, with a quick scurry by the developers yesterday afternoon.

Nothing critical on the homefront.

• IreneMurman
    good morning,
    our weather is great chilly in the morning and warm in the afternoon.
    had an appt with my pulmonologist my lungs are clear so i don't need to see him for 4 months he wants me to use a peak flow meter it is to check my breathing .
    vix what is a fat bear week?
    take care
  • eku0
    good morning
    Irene, I'm glad your lungs are better. Yay!
    "Every October, this weeklong online contest celebrates the fattest bears at Brooks River in Katmai National Park in southern Alaska. Each year, rangers choose 12 bears for the contest and provide two photos of each animal for the public to judge. The first photo is from mid-July, and the second is from early September, after the bear has bulked up in preparation for winter hibernation. During this time, bears can double their body weight. The public then decides which bear they think has gained the most...At the end of the week, the bear with the most votes gets crowned champion on Fat Bear Tuesday" which was yesterday. It was created to promote environmental awareness and to celebrate the resilience of nature.
    Ed, glad your demo went well, and the developers were able to make some cosmetic improvements.
    I had a pretty quiet day yesterday which is good because I haven't been sleeping well.
    I have an acupuncture appt this morning. That should help.
    It's currently 45F, clouds and some sun this morning with more clouds for this afternoon. High around 70F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.
    Wishing all a pretty Autumn day. 🍂🌞
  • parityanimal
    Howdy all y'all. It's thrilling Thursday!

We have 17 (Celsius) rainy degrees with an expected high of 24 under mostly cloudy skies and 100% chance of rain that could include thundershowers.

Not sure what work holds in store for today, but a couple of the team are off so it may be quiet. If too quiet, I may take some time off as well. The Atlanta Orchid society has a show this weekend and J is heavily involved in that. I'm trying to stay heavily NOT involved, as I get tired so easily. The doctor did say I am slightly anemic, and we'll be keeping an eye on that.

• IreneMurman
    good morning,
    vix thanks for the info it is pretty cool
  • eku0
    good morning
    Irene, I love nature and science, there are always interesting, amazing, fascinating things to see and learn about. I just read about a new energy producing technology called blow hole that sits in the sea and makes energy from the action of the waves going in and out of it. And I love all the pictures and information coming from the new James Webb space telescope. There is always something new and interesting!
    Ed, enjoy your quiet day. My orchid is just sitting there. It blooms only when it randomly wants to!
    Our smoke alarm system randomly went on and off yesterday, Chirp, chirp, Fire, Fire!!! So we're getting that fixed today.
    It's currently 62F, rained a bit over night and on and off this a.m. Cloudy early, then thunderstorms developing this afternoon. Storms may contain strong gusty winds. High 69F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.
    Wishing all a fine day. ☔🍂

• parityanimal
    Howdy all y'all. It's fabulous Friday!

We have 8 (Celsius) clear degrees with an expected sunny high of 23 and 2% chance of rain.

I got a test plan written yesterday and documented some test cases that had already been completed, just not fully documented. I will probably work on more documentation today.

• IreneMurman
    good morning,
    happy Friday everyone
  • eku0
    good morning
    It's currently 49F, some clouds this morning will give way to generally sunny skies for the afternoon. High 67F. Winds light and variable.
    I have a massage scheduled for this morning. Ahhhh.
    Happy Friday, everyone! 🌞
  • IreneMurman
    good morning
    happy Saturday
  • parityanimal
    Howdy all y'all. It's satisfying Saturday!

We have 13 (Celsius) sunny degrees with an expected sunny high of 27 and 1% chance of rain.

J is off to the orchid show again today and I may get to a grocery store at some point. I might get some laundry going too.

• parityanimal
    $45 for popcorn! But it supports local kids. The Boy Scouts were selling it outside the entrance at Kroger.

ri7vznlfuan0.png
  • eku0
    edited October 2022
    good morning
    It's currently 43F, plentiful sunshine. High 74F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. The leaves are really starting to turn colors now! Looks like it will be a beautiful Fall day!
    Happy Weekend, everyone. 🍂🎃
    Apparently this didn't post this a.m. Stayed as draft! Wow, expensive popcorn.