Slower Weight loss at 50?

Replies

• parityanimal
    parityanimal Posts: 21,318 Member
    Howdy all y'all. It's fantastic Friday!

We have 1 (Celsius) clear degree with an expected sunny high of 20 and 1% chance of precipitation.

I have the second load of laundry in the dryer waiting for me to put it away. I did get the first load done yesterday.

————————————————————————————————————————————

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

:)
  • eku0
    eku0 Posts: 10,369 Member
    good morning
    It's currently 31F, ha, those freeze warnings were on target. Sunny. High 64F. Winds light and variable.
    I'm going for my bivalent covid booster this a.m. I'll get the flu shot next week, don't want to do them at the same time.
    Hubby bought a pool table. We've been playing. It's fun.
    Wishing all a great weekend. Happy Friday! 🍂🌞🎃
  • IreneMurman
    IreneMurman Posts: 2,163 Member
    good morning,
    it is still chilly here
  • IreneMurman
    happy Saturday
  • parityanimal
    Howdy all y'all. It's satisfying Saturday!

We have 5 (Celsius) sunny degrees with an expected mostly sunny high of 22 and 1% chance of precipitation.

Nothing critical on the agenda for today. I may do some housecleaning since there is not any laundry waiting to be folded, and I will probably get out to Kroger for a few groceries.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

• eku0
    good morning

Jo!!!
    gxws37bh1ukf.png

Yesterday was a beautiful day and we went for a nice long walk in the park.
    It's currently 36F, but looks like another beautiful day ahead. Sunny. High 68F. Winds light and variable.
    Wishing all a wonderful weekend! 🍂🌞🎃

• parityanimal
    I got the groceries, but first I got bivalent boosted at Kroger. After the shot I strolled around the store to gather groceries in lieu of hanging around the pharmacy for 15 minutes.

• IreneMurman
    good morning,
    Happy Birthday Jo!
    our weather here this morning was 55 it was great weather for a walk.
    hope everyone has a great Sunday
  • parityanimal
    edited October 2022
    Howdy all y'all. It's sumptuous Sunday!

Happy Birthday Jo!

We have 6 (Celsius) sunny degrees with an expected mostly sunny high of 23 and 2% chance of precipitation.

I think I may go for the lazy Sunday today. The shot seems to have dragged me down a bit.

• eku0
    good morning
    good for you for getting the booster, Ed. Sorry you're under the weather, just my arm a little sore, I got mine on Friday. Next week sometime I'll get the flu shot.
    Hi Irene, glad you had nice weather for your walk.
    Jo, I hope you had a fun birthday!
    Our daughter stopped by yesterday with the grandchildren. They always make me smile. :)
    It's currently about 60F, cloudy skies with a few showers this afternoon. High 63F. Winds light and variable.
    Wishing all a relaxing Sunday. 🍂🎃
  • parityanimal
    Howdy all y'all. It's marvelous Monday!

We have 6 (Celsius) clear degrees with an expected mostly sunny high of 24 and 2% chance of precipitation.

Back to work today! Breakfast was some leftover chicken Marsala cornbread dressing casserole.

jadpze0lksw2.png

• eku0
    good morning
    Ed, fun having leftovers for breakfast. I usually can't face food so early in the a.m.
    It rained a bit last night. It's currently 54F, cloudy skies. Slight chance of a rain shower. High near 65F. Winds light and variable.
    I caught up with some paperwork yesterday.
    I have a yearly Dr. appt this morning, so will be leaving for that shortly.
    Wishing all a fine new week. 🍂🎃
  • parityanimal
    SCAM OF THE WEEK:

Watch Out for Bank Phishing Scams

Many people see email as a convenient and effective way to receive information. Popular banks have even started using email as a primary method of communication to send account updates to their customers. Now, cybercriminals are imitating banks in their phishing emails to try to manipulate you and steal your sensitive information.

To start the scam, cybercriminals send you an exact copy of a real bank email to appear legitimate. The email states that your bank is implementing new security measures that will affect your account.

Then, the email provides a link that you can click for more information. This link will redirect you to a spoofed login webpage. If you enter your login credentials, cybercriminals will be able to use them to access your bank account and steal your money.

Follow the tips below to help you stay safe from similar scams:

• Before you click a link, always hover your mouse over it. Watch out for spelling mistakes or suspiciously long URLs that can hide a website's true domain.
    • Cybercriminals often use urgent or alarming claims to trick you into clicking malicious links. Always visit the organization’s website directly to log in to your account.
    • Enable multi-factor authentication (MFA) on your accounts when it is available. MFA adds a layer of security by requiring that you provide additional verification to log in to your account.

The KnowBe4 Security Team
    KnowBe4 dot com

• parityanimal
    Howdy all y'all. It's terrific Tuesday!

We have 11 (Celsius) clear degrees with an expected partly cloudy high of 25 and 2% chance of precipitation.

I have some documentation to work on today.

• IreneMurman
    good morning,
    Ed thanks for the information
  • eku0
    good morning
    Taking my car in today for the pre-winter fluid checks. My maintenance light was on to check that.
    It's currently 56F, cloudy skies this morning will become partly cloudy this afternoon. Expect mist and reduced visibilities at times. High around 70F. Winds light and variable.
    Wishing all a good day. 🍂
  • parityanimal
    Howdy all y'all. It's wonderful Wednesday!

We have 13 (Celsius) fair degrees with an expected mostly sunny high of 17 and 2% chance of precipitation.

I was up later than I intended last night. Hoping for a slow day at work.

• eku0
    good morning
    Ed, I've not been sleeping well either. Up very early the last few days. Hope you get your slow day. ;)
    I took my car in yesterday for its pre-winter check, and luckily all it needed was an oil change.
    I also took care of some odd bills.
    I have an acupuncture appt this morning. That'll be nice. It helps me to relax.
    It's currently 57F, cloudy. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 66F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
    Wishing all a good Wednesday. 🍂🐫

• IreneMurman
    good morning,
    i took my jeep in and had the tires replaced it sure has gone up in price. But now its done so we should be good for awhile .
    Our weather has been warm but a light mist and now it looks like it is raining
    take care
  • eku0
    good morning
    Irene, it's good to get your car fixed up before the winter. I like to do that.
    I'm going to get my flu shot this morning. My arm is recovered from the covid booster last Friday.
    Also going to early voting. It will be good to have that done too.
    It's currently 50F, partly cloudy, breezy, high of 61 expected.
    Wishing all a pleasant Thursday. 🍂🌞🎃