Slower Weight loss at 50?

Replies

• Joanne3366
    Joanne3366 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Good morning;
    Yesterday started out rainy, but turned into a nice sunny day. We went to Newport, RI and toured a few of the mansions and ate lunh overlooking the water. Today we are going to Plymouth.Ma to walk around the town and have lunch. The weather is looking good,
    high of 73F and sunny.
    Vix-have a great trip.
    Ed-nice that you have a helper to do laundry with. Sophie likes to help me when I change the bed linen.
    Hi Irene-how is your foot doing? Are you still doing PT.
    Enjoy your day! :)
  • eku0
    eku0 Posts: 10,367 Member
    good morning
    Thanks all.
    Jo, nice exploring!
    Have a great week everyone!
  • parityanimal
    parityanimal Posts: 21,312 Member
    Howdy all y'all. It's terrific Tuesday!

We have 20 (Celsius) sunny degrees with an expected partly cloudy high of 31 and 15% chance of precipitation.

Laundry still waiting to be folded. Dishwasher is running.

————————————————————————————————————————————

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

:)

• parityanimal
    Howdy all y'all. It's wonderful Wednesday!

We have 19 (Celsius) fair degrees with an expected sunny high of 31 and 9% chance of precipitation. We may get some rain tomorrow, but I suppose I will have to take care of raining on the container garden today.

Plenty of work awaits, and there is still laundry in the dryer to fold. Maybe on breaks today.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

• Joanne3366
    Good morning;
    Currently 57F with a high of 67F.
    I plan on finishing weeding the front flower bed today. I also have a few tomato cutting that need to be planted.
    I had a yellow jacket in the house this morning and in trying to get it outside I managed to get stung on the thumb.
    Have a pleasant day! :)
  • IreneMurman
    IreneMurman Posts: 2,161 Member
    Good morning,
    our weather here has a lot of smoke in the air has a lot to do with Canada fires and we also have some fires here in NJ .
    Today I am meeting up with some friends haven't seen in like 5 years its going to be great to see them.
    take care
  • Joanne3366
    Good Morning;
    Currently 51F with a high of 65F and cloudy.
    Today is laundry day and general house cleaning.
    Have a good day! :)
  • parityanimal
    Howdy all y'all. It's thrilling Thursday!

We have 20 (Celsius) partly cloudy degrees with an expected sunny high of 28 and 1% chance of precipitation.

Plenty of work, training, and meetings on the calendar. Still laundry in the dryer, but it's DIFFERENT laundry.

• Joanne3366
    Good morning;
    Currently 47F with a high of 67F.
    Grocery shopping and a little more yard work for today.
    Vix-I hope you are having a great getaway.
    Hi Irene and Ed.
    Happy Friday! :)
  • parityanimal
    edited June 2023
    Howdy all y'all. It's fabulous Friday!

We have 16 (Celsius) mostly cloudy degrees with an expected partly cloudy high of 29 and 0% chance of rain.

We have all the usual at work, and a planning meeting for today. I'm slowly settling in to my additional duties. With tho added duties, some leftover training that the whole company seems to have been assigned, and some sessions from last week's Microsoft seminar to still watch, the day should fly by.

Still some bedclothes in the dryer to fold, but they may wait until I'm sure J's motorcycle jackets are fully dry, as they are hanging in the laundry room, in the way.

Breakfast was Cheerios (well, Kroger Os) with one fried egg and some turkey sausage.

04140scb8gmg.png

• IreneMurman
    good morning,
    getting ready to do some food shopping
    enjoy your day
  • IreneMurman
    good Saturday morning
  • parityanimal
    Howdy all y'all. It's satisfying Saturday!

We have 24 (Celsius) sunny degrees with an expected mostly sunny high of 31 and 0% chance of precipitation.

The cats grudgingly let me sleep in this morning. I have a few groceries to pick up and there is still laundry waiting to be folded.

• Joanne3366
    Good evening;
    Currently 66F. We have had rain and sun on and off all day. Right now it is sunny.
    This morning we went strawberry picking and then I weeded in the garden for a while. In the afternoon I read by book.
    Have a good evening. :)
  • parityanimal
    edited June 2023
    Howdy all y'all. It's sumptuous (and probably soggy) Sunday!

We have 21 (Celsius) overcast degrees with "rain in the vicinity" and an expected high of 27 with 87% chance of rain that could include thundershowers.

Not a lot on the critical agenda for today. Still laundry to fold. I'll at least give it a warm tumble to keep it fresh.

• Joanne3366
    Good morning;
    Currently 74F with a high of 80F.
    We went to the first farmers market in our area this morning.
    Right now there is a helicopter hovering around my neighborhood. I will have to watch the news later so see what is going on.
    Enjoy your day! :)
  • IreneMurman
    Good morning,
    well we still didn't open our pool yet we haven't had any real warm days hopefully soon.
    Went to the surgeon last Monday for my spur it is attached to a ligament so my surgery is schedule for August 4th it will be so nice to walk without a foot brace and no pain.
    take care
  • parityanimal
    Howdy all y'all. It's marvelous Monday! We have 19 (Celsius) cloudy degrees with an expected partly cloudy high of 27 and 9% chance of precipitation.

All the laundry is folded. Back to work this morning.

• IreneMurman
    good morning,
    looks like we might get rain today!
  • Joanne3366
    Good afternoon,
    Irene-good luck with your foot surgery.
    Ed-hope you had a productive day at work.
    Currently 77F and sunny.
    I ran a few errands today and transplanted a few plants.
    Have a good evening. :)