Slower Weight loss at 50?

Replies

• eku0
    eku0 Posts: 10,367 Member
    good morning
    gz6qj2gvi5ve.png
    It's cooled off here, rained all day yesterday and overnight into today, so no walk this morning either.
    It's currently 62F, 17C. Cloudy with periods of rain. High near 65F, 18C. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch. It's part of Ophelia, but so far just rain and a little extra wind.
    I think I'll put up my Autumn wreath today and maybe work on some projects.
    Wishing all a peaceful Sunday. 🍂🍁☔🕊️
  • parityanimal
    parityanimal Posts: 21,306 Member
    Howdy all y'all. It's sumptuous Sunday!

We have a beautiful sunny day here, with an expected high of 29 (Celsius) and no chance of precipitation.

I may got some laundry done, and may get out to a grocery.

———————————————————————————————————————————

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

:)
  • parityanimal
    Howdy all y'all. It's magnificent Monday!

We have 16 (Celsius) clear degrees with an expected partly cloudy high of 30 and 2% chance of precipitation.

We'll see what the work day brings. I may still get that laundry started today. Maybe.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

• eku0
    good morning all,
    Another new week.
    I put up my Autumn wreath yesterday, and put together the party favor boxes for the baby shower next month. I think they look cute.
    acwrhad37wr1.png
    Maybe run some errands today, nothing specific on the agenda.
    It's currently 61F, 16C. It was kind of misty for my walk, almost felt like a light drizzle.
    Cloudy. Slight chance of a rain shower. High near 65F, 18C. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
    Wishing all a bright shiny new week! 🍎🍂🍁
  • Joanne3366
    Joanne3366 Posts: 2,112 Member
    Good morning;
    Currently 59F with a high of 61F and it is still raining.
    My new surgery date is this Thursday for the kidney stone. I am still waiting for a date for my cataract surgery.
    Today is house cleaning and laundry. I may go out to run a few errands later.
    Have a great day! :)
  • parityanimal
    Howdy all y'all. It's terrific Tuesday!

We have 19 (Celsius) clear degrees with an expected overcast high of 29 and 3% chance of precipitation.

The party favor boxes are cute!

I still have laundry to fold. Maybe Dinah and I will get to that today.

• eku0
    good morning
    Jo, glad you are rescheduled for tomorrow. Best wishes for a smooth and successful surgery.
    Thanks, Ed. It was fun getting everything and putting them together. Maybe Dinah will help you fold the laundry today. Have a good day.
    Hi Irene. Sure hope you're doing ok.
    I'm off to craft day today.
    It's currently 56F , 13C. Showers early, then cloudy in the afternoon. High near 60F, 16C. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
    Wishing all a happy Tuesday. 🍎🍂🍁
  • Joanne3366
    Good afternoon;
    I just got home from work. It was a quiet day.
    Current temp is 60F and cloudy.
    Vix-The baby shower favors are cute.
    Hi Ed and Irene.
    Have a good day! :)
  • parityanimal
    Dinah and I got the laundry folded during my lunch break.

lu2ols8whtkn.png
  • parityanimal
    edited September 2023
    Howdy all y'all. It's wonderful Wednesday!

We have 21 (Celsius) cloudy degrees with an expected cloudy high of 24 and 15% chance of precipitation.

I got my covid and flu shots yesterday at Walgreens. Jason got his too. My left arm is very sore and I have a headache. We'll see how the day goes. I often feel really icky for a day or two after the shots, but that beats feeling even worse for a much longer period!

I'll ask my doctor about the RSV vaccine next month when I see him I would have considered that along with the others but apparently it requires a prescription.

• eku0
    good morning
    Jo, glad you had a quiet day at work. Best wishes for tomorrow.
    Ed, Dinah is such a pretty cat. Good for you for getting your shots. Good reminder. I need to get the flu shot. I don't think the new Covid shot is available yet here.
    Hi Irene.
    It's currently 54F, 12C. Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 67F,19C. Winds light and variable.
    I have PT this afternoon. May start getting things ready for our trip to Deep Creek this weekend.
    Wishing all a happy 🐫day!
  • Joanne3366
    Good afternoon;
    It was a little chilly this morning. It is currently 65F and sunny.
    Ed-You have a pretty laundry helper.
    Vix-thank you. I will be glad when it is all over. Where is Deep Creek?
    Hi Irene-I hope you are ok.
    I went and bought a few Mum plants for the front of the house. I got yellow, nice and cheerful.
    Have a good evening! :)

• parityanimal
    edited September 2023
    Howdy all y'all. It's thrilling Thursday!

We have 16 (Celsius) cloudy degrees with an expected partly cloudy high of 26 and 2% chance of precipitation.

I might have some new things to test today. We'll see.

And it's my birthday. 64 years young today.

• eku0
    good morning
    Ed!!!!
    8thghts55tdf.png
    And many more wonderful years ahead!
    Jo, best wishes with your surgery today. Hugs.
    Deep Creek Lake is in the Allegheny mountains in Western Md, about 2.5 hours from where I live, almost to West Virginia. I think the Alleghenies are part of the Appalachians. We'll be staying in a house in McHenry Md, which is one of the small towns around the lake. It's pretty there.
    Hi Irene, hope you're ok.
    It's currently 52F, 11C here. Overcast. High 69F. Winds light and variable.
    Wishing all a fine Thursday. 🍎🍂🍁
  • Joanne3366
    Happy Birthday, ED! :)
  • parityanimal
    Howdy all y'all. It's fabulous Friday!

We have 14 (Celsius) clear degrees with an expected mostly sunny high of 28 and 5% chance of precipitation.

Today is Jason's birthday. Last night for my birthday we went to Culver's where I had the shrimp dinner and Jason had a veggie burger. Carrot cake from Publix topped the night off when we got home. Jason is supposed to be leaving this evening to go home to Kentucky for a family reunion that means a lot to his mother.

I am working on a document to help the project leads enhance reporting for clients using one of the tools our development team created. It comes with 6 "canned" reports but others can be designed, hopefully by the project leads, but if the requested custom report is too complicated the development team can assist.

• eku0
    good morning
    Ed, Happy Birthday to Jason and safe travels for him to his family reunion. Sounds like you had a nice celebration dinner. I hope you enjoy working on the document for the reports. It's always good to be able to add some customization to reports in addition to the canned ones.
    Hey Jo, I hope you're feeling well after your surgery yesterday. Wishing you a speedy recovery. Hugs.
    Hi Irene.
    It's currently 59F, 15C. Areas of patchy fog early. Cloudy. High 68F, 20C. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Just getting some things together for our weekend getaway. The weather forecast is mostly sunny. Yay!
    Wishing everyone a happy weekend! 🍎🍂🍁🍷
  • Joanne3366
    Good morning
    My surgery went well.I just have to take it easy for a few days. I also have make a follow-up appt.for next week to get the stent removed.
    The temp is currently 58F and rainy.
    Vix-Have a great vacation.
    Ed-Happy birthday to Jason.
    Have a great day. :)
  • parityanimal
    edited September 2023
    Howdy all y'all. It's satisfying Saturday!

We have 22 (Celsius) sunny degrees with an expected mostly sunny high of 29 and 2% chance of precipitation.

Jason is in Kentucky, probably for a bit over a week.

I have a little bit of laundry to do, but nothing Dinah would care to help with. And I should get out and get some shopping done.

• Joanne3366
    Good morning;
    Currently 61F and cloudy.
    Nothing going here today. I am just relaxing and reading.
    Have a great day! :)