What do we want to acheive today?

Options

Replies

• BRaye325
    BRaye325 Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    BBee5064 wrote: »
    today is Thirsty Thursday day for me.. It the one day in the week when I try to up my fluid intake..

Bee, curious as to what that does for you? I haven't heard of that before.
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Why just Thursday? How much do you normally have vs. today?
  • Slashnl
    Slashnl Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Pulling weeds after work. Oh yay.
    I'd rather sit on the couch and watch TV. :smile:
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    Has my yearly physical. The dr noted that I am at my highest weight in over 10 years. Lovely.
  • nikkib0103
    nikkib0103 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    Two days being under goal. I feel much better. like I can do it again tomorrow.
  • professionalHobbyist
    professionalHobbyist Posts: 1,316 Member
    Options
    It is a sunny day after two days of rain.

I need to see about 60 - 80 miles of riding this weekend

Gonna eat a bit extra and enjoy the days

It is nice. Living the more active life is its own reward
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    Just got over a 2 day break due to a migraine...............but woke up feeling great this morning. Gym day and then shopping and cleaning............pool party at Lulu's tomorrow.... B)

Have a great weekend everyone!!!
  • nikkib0103
    nikkib0103 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    Feeling more like myself. Exercised already, ate a good breakfast, substituted some Crisco Olive Oil Spray for butter. No bad taste and saved me quite a few calories as opposed to butter which I usually use. Wish I had thought of this before. I just remember PAM when it first came out. Eeeew. I remember one time my aunt made scrambled eggs with it. No one would finish eating so she put the leftovers in the dog's bowl cuz he loved eggs. He took one sniff and ran. LOL Anyway, today we go for under goal again. That is going to be my only goal every day for the next week or so.
  • Farback
    Farback Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Stay awake at work. Out till 4AM on a barn fire. On the bright side I burned off the spike in weight I 'acquired' while on vacation last week.
  • BBee5064
    BBee5064 Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Farback wrote: »
    Stay awake at work. Out till 4AM on a barn fire. On the bright side I burned off the spike in weight I 'acquired' while on vacation last week.

How did it go? did you stay awake?
  • BBee5064
    Options
    Drink loads of water, walk 10k steps
  • BBee5064
    Options
    nikkib0103 wrote: »
    Feeling more like myself. Exercised already, ate a good breakfast, substituted some Crisco Olive Oil Spray for butter. No bad taste and saved me quite a few calories as opposed to butter which I usually use. Wish I had thought of this before. I just remember PAM when it first came out. Eeeew. I remember one time my aunt made scrambled eggs with it. No one would finish eating so she put the leftovers in the dog's bowl cuz he loved eggs. He took one sniff and ran. LOL Anyway, today we go for under goal again. That is going to be my only goal every day for the next week or so.

So pleased you are feeling brighter. I like you goal to stay under. Let me know how you get on xx
  • BBee5064
    Options
    BRaye325 wrote: »
    today is Thirsty Thursday day for me.. It the one day in the week when I try to up my fluid intake..

Bee, curious as to what that does for you? I haven't heard of that before.

I like the idea that for one day in the week I mentally concentrate on drinking more water. I have a terrible struggle drinking water & my fluid intake is not that good. But Im finding that I consciously think more about water on my thirsty Thursday. Crazy I know ;) but I am a crazy lady :)
  • BBee5064
    Options
    marekdds wrote: »
    Why just Thursday? How much do you normally have vs. today?

like the idea that for one day in the week I mentally concentrate on drinking more water. I have a terrible struggle drinking water & my fluid intake is not that good. But Im finding that I consciously think more about water on my thirsty Thursday. Crazy I know ;) but I am a crazy lady :)
  • Farback
    Options

It was a struggle, but I got through the day. Another fire call when I got home. Lots of the same crews. Tired looking people. This was a smaller deal thankfully. Got a good nights sleep, back at 187 pounds this morning. On to 175!
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Metabolic circuit class this morn. Goal is always to survive class and then have a decent recovery, which can be challenging.
  • Farback
    Options
    Run intervals, powerlifting workout, wan the motorcycle.
  • professionalHobbyist
    professionalHobbyist Posts: 1,316 Member
    Options
    I wanted to make the top 5% just to prove someone in our bracket could.

Made it today with 43 mile ride

mqrqiwymsbpc.jpg
  • BBee5064
    Options

It was a struggle, but I got through the day. Another fire call when I got home. Lots of the same crews. Tired looking people. This was a smaller deal thankfully. Got a good nights sleep, back at 187 pounds this morning. On to 175!

Congrats
  • Farback
    Options
    Run intervals, powerlifting workout, wan the motorcycle.

That's wash the motorcycle.

Got it all done. 90 minute workout, clean bike.