What do we want to acheive today?

Options

Replies

• BBee5064
    BBee5064 Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I actually managed to watch the ladies final of Wimbleton Result!!
  • BBee5064
    Options
    Today is start to my new week
    So I'm aiming to lose 1.5 lbs
    Start jillisn Michaels 30 day shred
    Here goes
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Good plan! I am jarring tomatoes today. Yum!
  • Farback
    Farback Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    Did a long group motorcycle ride today. 300 KM of secondary roads. Great time. Likely sweated off a pound under all the armour.
  • marekdds
    Options
    Jarring done, 4 hours.
  • BBee5064
    Options
    marekdds wrote: »
    Jarring done, 4 hours.
    Sounds like fun :)
  • nikkib0103
    nikkib0103 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    Tour de Phat! Farback, you kill me.

Today I have already done my walk, drank 4 of my 8 glasses of water, cleaned the house and had my eyes opened wide by salt (see separate discussion I posted about that entitled, unimaginatively, Salt). So I am in a good frame of mind. Today I am going to continue tracking every last grain of salt, complete my 8 glasses of water (and maybe even more) and NOT GO OVER MY 1260 GOAL and not eat a single exercise calorie. I am plateauing and am incredibly annoyed with myself. So THAT is what I am doing today.
  • Slashnl
    Slashnl Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Went to spin class this morning, and I'll be running after work. THEN, I will not overeat when I get home just because I'm all by myself. I need to make a real meal and just stick to that instead of snacking for the night. :smile:
  • marekdds
    Options
    going for a run!
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    Vipr and Vipr Core, and I was early for a change! Then Trader Joe before work, TJ Max during lunch, and now I have a lot of healthy snacks to share with the family. Getting fresh fish for dinner on the way home tonite too.
  • BBee5064
    Options
    nikkib0103 wrote: »
    Tour de Phat! Farback, you kill me.

Today I have already done my walk, drank 4 of my 8 glasses of water, cleaned the house and had my eyes opened wide by salt (see separate discussion I posted about that entitled, unimaginatively, Salt). So I am in a good frame of mind. Today I am going to continue tracking every last grain of salt, complete my 8 glasses of water (and maybe even more) and NOT GO OVER MY 1260 GOAL and not eat a single exercise calorie. I am plateauing and am incredibly annoyed with myself. So THAT is what I am doing today.

U got this in the bag nikki
  • BBee5064
    Options
    Not eating an awful lot today
    Funny tummy :(
  • marekdds
    Options
    Did 85 minutes random speeds and random inclines, completely soaked.
  • MostlyWater
    Options
    Athletic Conditioning class plus half an hour of abs. It was very cool in the gym, but I sweated so much during just the ab work that my head was completely soaked!

• marekdds
    Options
    weights, still yuck, but I already did it. YAY!
  • BBee5064
    Options
    Today is eat more protein day.. I must admit Im not a big protein fan. I do struggle with it.. But I can see that it a staple part of losing weight. I do eat some fish ( not much) im allergic to shell fish & I hate meat. So I have to look for alternatives. Hummus is packed with protein & I love that.
    I don't mind Tuna, and some salmon. So im going to look for some healthy protein alternative recipes
    I also aiming to do me steps..

Hope you all have a great day :)
  • Slashnl
    Slashnl Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    So, I'm taking a couple of days off from work, starting tomorrow. So, my goal is to keep focused, work hard, and keep a good attitude. I'm fighting the "I am so ready to be out of here" attitude. :smile:
  • marekdds
    Options
    Wednesday is yoga day for me.
  • MostlyWater
    Options
    I usually spin Wed morning but I went to bed early with a bad headache last night, so I didn't push myself. Going to go after work though.
  • BBee5064
    Options
    7k steps & some protein in today
    Happy with that :-)