What do we want to acheive today?

Options

Replies

• marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    Great plan, MMTret! My goal today is get to the gym, been a slug all weekend.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    Vipr and Vipr Core. Then Trader Joe! Got some great greens and teas.
  • BBee5064
    BBee5064 Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    MHTret wrote: »
    BBee5064 wrote: »
    Today I'm going to drink more water
    Walk more
    Smile more

Have a good day everyone

"Smile more" -- sounds like an excellent plan!

Monday nights I eat supper with my son, DIL and granddaughter. DIL is such a great cook (and I am so not!) that I'm always tempted to overdo, plus it's hard to count calories without asking how everything was prepared. So Monday's goal is to
    1) eat like a normal person, not someone recently saved from a desert island
    2) try to get as close as possible to an accurate calorie count when I get home, and
    3) rack up some extra exercise calories before I go.

Some Brilliant Goals.. Let us know how you get on :)
  • Slashnl
    Slashnl Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    mom216: Thank you for your previous post regarding the three piles, and what we can control! So true!

Today I am going to run after work. My husband is out of town, so I need to feed all of the animals and that takes a little time. But, I'm not shortening my run (like I was originally planning to do)!! I can get everything done anyway. Especially since I don't have to cook as much tonight. Just my daughter and me.
  • chamblisk
    chamblisk Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Todays goal was to get to the pool BEFORE work and I did it!! :smiley:
    Amazing how hard it is if you miss for a little while! But I did it (imagine a happy dance here)!

Happy Dance for you! I love the early morning pool before work. It has been my lifesaver....literally. I was able to get in the pool and start the "road to recovery" without a lot of stress on already over-taxed joints. The first day, I was afraid I wouldn't be able to climb out! And I never thought I would make it down to the deep end. Now I try to put in a mile before work 3 days a week....don't always make the goal, but my body appreciates the workout, whatever the distance.
  • nikkib0103
    nikkib0103 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    Today I want to avoid the near occasion of sin. I am getting frustrated at this plateau I have hit and the "You May As Well Eat Chocolate, Chips, Ice Cream and Big Macs since You Aren't Getting Anywhere Anyway'. voices are screaming in my head. I am on 1260 which doesn't allow for much fun and games. If I can avoid giving in and stay at goal I will be happy.
  • marekdds
    Options
    Nikki, maybe you should bump up a 100 calories. When I had plateaus, I did that and changed different exercises at different times. Shake things up a bit, but don't go hungry. I did make it to gym and ran 4 miles in less than 48 min. WHOOHOO!
  • BBee5064
    Options
    Today im going to eat like the following
    Breakfast like a King
    Lunch like a Prince
    Dinner like a Pauper

Im starting to feel better from not eating late at night. I've notice im sleeping better.

Hope you all have a super day :)
  • Slashnl
    Options
    I'm going out to lunch with a friend today. I'm going to choose wisely!!!! Keeping at a deficit today.
  • MHTret
    MHTret Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Did well at supper with the kids last night, and that's always a battle won. There was potato salad... one of my five major food groups... so it was touch and go for a little bit!!

Today the plan is
    1) Total of 60 minutes of moderate to vigorous cardio
    2) 10,000 steps
    3) cook soup to have in the fridge/freezer for snacks or light supper

Great day to all!!!
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    Did Core and Athletic Conditioning, with a Navy Seal. 75 minutes.
  • marekdds
    Options
    wow. excellent!
  • BRaye325
    BRaye325 Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! I doubt I could have lasted.
  • BBee5064
    Options
    Did Core and Athletic Conditioning, with a Navy Seal. 75 minutes.

super result !!
  • BBee5064
    Options
    today im going to move more
    Drink more water
    Not eat after 8pm

Have a great day everyone x
  • marekdds
    Options
    weights, yuck!
  • Slashnl
    Options
    Overslept this morning, so I missed my spin class. My goal is to not let that bother me all day today. So far, I'm ok with it, so maybe I needed the extra zzz's. I will go running after work though!!
  • Fugley01
    Fugley01 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Today I want to drink 8-10 glasses of water, get in 10k steps, get at least 20 flights of stairs and hit the gym for squats or deadlifts.
  • marekdds
    Options
    weights, done, still yuck, but it has to be done.
  • nikkib0103
    nikkib0103 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    For July 9 it's under calorie goal, drink water.