• BBee5064
    BBee5064 Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    keep moving that's my aim to day
    Have a great day everyone :smiley:
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    I really want to get to the gym today. Due to family issues, haven't had a good workout in two weeks.
  • seamoth
    seamoth Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    nikkib0103 wrote: »
    I want to stay under my calorie goal and drink my water. If I manage that today I will be pleased.

Ditto! Simple, eh? Lets see
  • BBee5064
    Options
    today is stay under 1400 cals & drink my 8 glasses of water :)
  • nikkib0103
    nikkib0103 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    Today I am going to stay under goal and drink my water. I did my exercise already.
  • BBee5064
    Options
    Today I am going to stay under goal and drink my water. I did my exercise already.

how did you do?
  • BBee5064
    Options
    Today im not going to walk home from work .. its a good walk
  • nikkib0103
    Options
    BBee5064 wrote: »

how did you do?

Stinko. I at least did my exercise. The rest did not go well. I feel like I have lost my mojo. No downward scale movement in more than a month. My cravings, which go unfulfilled 90% of the time lurk in the back of my mind like a stalker camped out in front of his obsession's house. No, I can't justify a 500 calorie milkshake, or a Big Mac, or any of the other high calorie treats that tantalize me. As hard as I have tried the crunch of celery really doesn't compare to the crunch of chips, does it? This morning I am disgruntled. I will have to snap out of it and carry on but, really, today, if I can manage to not slap anyone that will be good. Any other accomplishment will be gravy. Thanks for asking!
  • marekdds
    Options
    I am with you sister! Feeling very down and disgruntled (great word). Sometimes I just want to quit and eat horribly. How much celery can a person eat? But you are right, I need to stop feeling sorry for myself and remember how good the end game feels. We can do this.
  • Farback
    Farback Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    Eyes on the prize folks. Iron wills and determination.

6fxvlnxv6adi.jpg
  • Slashnl
    Slashnl Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    marekdds wrote: »
    I am with you sister! Feeling very down and disgruntled (great word). Sometimes I just want to quit and eat horribly. How much celery can a person eat? But you are right, I need to stop feeling sorry for myself and remember how good the end game feels. We can do this.

Well, I am in this group, too. I do like my workouts and running, but getting in a funk over the lack of weight loss lately. I know that a lot of it is my fault because I've lost a little mojo lately. Need to turn it around and get back to being in the groove!!
  • nikkib0103
    Options
    Seems like the funk is upon us and not a good kind of funk, either! I don't know why but August always brings me down some. Thanks, Farback, for posting a timely yet rather disgusting picture. If that blob of fluffy fat doesn't get us to straighten up and fly right I don't know what wll!
  • marekdds
    Options
    pretty funny!
  • BBee5064
    Options
    BBee5064 wrote: »

how did you do?

Stinko. I at least did my exercise. The rest did not go well. I feel like I have lost my mojo. No downward scale movement in more than a month. My cravings, which go unfulfilled 90% of the time lurk in the back of my mind like a stalker camped out in front of his obsession's house. No, I can't justify a 500 calorie milkshake, or a Big Mac, or any of the other high calorie treats that tantalize me. As hard as I have tried the crunch of celery really doesn't compare to the crunch of chips, does it? This morning I am disgruntled. I will have to snap out of it and carry on but, really, today, if I can manage to not slap anyone that will be good. Any other accomplishment will be gravy. Thanks for asking!

Sorry Been Mia for a few days. But I'm back today. When I was reading your reply Nikki. I totally can relate to how u feel. It's like we are constantly swimming against the tide. But we dust ourselves off & get back up every time we fall. As farback says " eyes on the prize"
    One if the nicest things about our group is that when one of us falls. Someone will reach out with the right words to help us keep going.. As long as we have each other's support . We will keep going. It's good to have an off day. It makes us appreciate the bad.
    Hope today is a good day xx
  • BBee5064
    Options
    BRaye325 wrote: »

Thanks Bill
    Very funny
    Made me smile :)
  • BBee5064
    Options
    My aim today is to drink my water. I struggle with that.
    Have a great day everyone
  • nikkib0103
    Options
    My goal is to drink my water. It is really hot here this week so it is for more than dietary reasons that I should do so. Also I want to come in under goal today. That would suffice for today.
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    Had some higher sodium foods yesterday. Will be drinking extra water today for sure. And want to catch up on office stuff.
  • BBee5064
    edited August 2015
    Options
    today im going to try & not sit for long periods at my desk. So every 15 mins im going to get up & move :)