What do we want to acheive today?

Options

Replies

• nikkib0103
    nikkib0103 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    I think we are all impatient healers We want to be well immediately because we don't have time to be laid up. And we think of weight loss that way too. No one gains 30 pounds in a week unless something is seriously wrong. Yet we want it all to go away overnight. Our bodies are really miraculous healers in their way and will mainly heal themselves of injury, in their own good time. When it comes to weight loss, however, we need to help our bodies along. And even with all the help we give the our bodies will lose weight in their own good time. They will speed along or grind to a complete halt as they see fit. It is no use trying to rush along a sprain or a pound. Patience is a virtue most of us lack for most things. And if it's one thing our bodies teach us it is patience. Mine, of course, is a terrible teacher and I am not much more patient now than I was as a child but I think I get better every day.
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    You are right Nikki. So for today I did the rower, the elliptical and some weights.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    Took a half hour core class then 45 minutes of conditioning. Got out the 15 lb weights, too !!!
  • BBee5064
    BBee5064 Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Today I'm not eating after 8.30 pm
  • MostlyWater
    Options
    Did Spin yesterday and went pretty hard, took a Butt class today. I have a wedding tonite too!
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Great job MsWater! Enjoy the wedding. Bee I hope you accomplished your goal. I am going out of town and hope I don't overdo.
  • BBee5064
    Options
    marekdds wrote: »
    Great job MsWater! Enjoy the wedding. Bee I hope you accomplished your goal. I am going out of town and hope I don't overdo.

Thanks Jen,
    Yes I thankfully accomplished my goal. I actually slept better. Think I'm going to try & keep it up.
    Have a good time away xx
  • BBee5064
    Options
    I'm going to do a exercise video workout this evening. Jessica smith.
    More water as well

Have a great day x
  • nikkib0103
    Options
    Today is all about staying under goal.
  • Farback
    Farback Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Put some miles in on the Tour de Fat. Stopped for an Americano at the 10 mile point.

w4qz19e1ifya.jpg
  • BBee5064
    Options
    Farback wrote: »
    Put some miles in on the Tour de Fat. Stopped for an Americano at the 10 mile point.

w4qz19e1ifya.jpg

Looks like u had a good day :)
  • nikkib0103
    Options
    Just going to try and stay under goal. Plus have a salad. I slack on veggies.
  • nikkib0103
    Options
    Under goal. Plus eat some veggies. I am such a child sometimes when it comes to getting enough veg.
  • sunnyazgirl
    sunnyazgirl Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I need to get up from this chair and do my treadmill walk! I also need to drink my water. That is hard for me, too.
  • TravelinGal7147
    TravelinGal7147 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I want to get restarted. I just came from a month long vacation and I really need today to be a new beginning. So calorie counting, recording all food, water and recharging my fitbit are my goals for thed ay
  • nikkib0103
    Options
    Did not do well yesterday. Must regroup today. Under goal. That's it.
  • MostlyWater
    Options
    Let's see ... Friday was the start of the Holiday weekend so my gym schedule changed; I got up at 5:15 AM to do Spin and Tabata and was early to work. Foggy and tired too!

Sunday was the continuation and I did Spin and Tabata again, but in a different place and with different teachers. Nothing on Monday - due to Holiday weekend.

Yesterday, Tuesday, I did MetCon3 which was a strength and weight based class, today I took an interactive Spin class called The Pursuit: Build.

Good week, so far !!!!

• BBee5064
    Options
    I want to get restarted. I just came from a month long vacation and I really need today to be a new beginning. So calorie counting, recording all food, water and recharging my fitbit are my goals for thed ay

Hope it goes well :)
  • BBee5064
    Options
    nikkib0103 wrote: »
    Did not do well yesterday. Must regroup today. Under goal. That's it.

Today is another day Nikki
    U got this :)
  • BBee5064
    Options
    Let's see ... Friday was the start of the Holiday weekend so my gym schedule changed; I got up at 5:15 AM to do Spin and Tabata and was early to work. Foggy and tired too!

Sunday was the continuation and I did Spin and Tabata again, but in a different place and with different teachers. Nothing on Monday - due to Holiday weekend.

Yesterday, Tuesday, I did MetCon3 which was a strength and weight based class, today I took an interactive Spin class called The Pursuit: Build.

Good week, so far !!!!

U r an inspiration