What do we want to acheive today?

Replies

• BBee5064
    BBee5064 Posts: 1,020 Member
    marekdds wrote: »
    Getting back on track after 12 day vacation is my goal. We were camping and hiking and wine touring. Not possible to track my food, most places didn't even have internet. Went to gym, long walk and 6-7 minutes run, testing the ankle I sprained a month ago, (still swollen).

sounds like you had a fab family holiday :)
  • BBee5064
    nikkib0103 wrote: »
    Today I am focusing on water. I honestly think the low grade headache I had for a couple of days is because I don't drink enough water. So that is today's focus.

I often find Nikki that I also get headaches if I don't drink enough water. i try & carry a bottle with me where ever i go now.
  • BBee5064
    marekdds wrote: »
    Did better today, 3 mile run on dreadmill, too hot to run outside.

3 mile run on treadmill is fab. well done Jen x
  • BBee5064
    I Walked/jogged to work this morning. Felt so much better for it.
    Have a great day everyone xx
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,227 Member
    Great job BBee! I have hopes of doing some weights today, haven't done them in weeks.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Stalled subway train so I hotfooted it to another station and got to Spin just past the warmup. Pretty happy that I didn't miss more of the class!!!
  • nikkib0103
    nikkib0103 Posts: 969 Member
    Today is water and under goal day. Got in a good walk this morning.
  • nikkib0103
    Today I am planning to clean out drawers and closets. I hope that burns up calories. I have a walk scheduled at 10.30. Then it's just counting and drinking my water. Not going anywhere so it should be easy to stay on track. Famous last words!
  • BBee5064
    Gym for me today
    Have a great Sunday everyone
  • BBee5064
    walked to work again today. Getting weighed tonight. fingers crossed xx
  • nikkib0103
    Don't know if it burned any calories but I did my drawers and closet yesterday. One big trash bag, around 20 pounds of t-shirts, sweaters, etc to the donation box. A smaller bag of stained, holey, ratty old things into the trash. Drawers and closet neat and I only have what fits me now and a few bigger t's for around the house. I fell lighter today. Paperwork is next but I need to regain strength for that! I am having company for a couple of days so am just going to make sure, if nothing else, that I drink my water and get some veggies in.
  • Farback
    Farback Posts: 1,088 Member
    Weights workout at the fire hall. Keeping my steel horse warm and dry.

i0mvcp3q98wg.jpg
  • BBee5064
    2LB off
    getting their slowly
  • kevingacke
    kevingacke Posts: 22 Member
    I've been slacking on my exercise for the past couple of days. Today's goal is 45 minutes on the elliptical in addition to my usual 12,000 steps.
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,227 Member
    12,000 steps is slacking? good grief, I am a slug.
  • kevingacke
    kevingacke Posts: 22 Member
    10,000 steps is my daily goal. I push myself to do more, but have felt lately the steps alone are not cutting it.
  • nikkib0103
    BBee5064 wrote: »
    2LB off
    getting their slowly

That's great! 2 labs in one week is awesome!

Today I am going to do my best.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Same-old, same-old. Spin yesterday, core work and conditioning today, spin again tomorrow.
  • nikkib0103
    Today I want to stay under goal and get everything done on my list. I am, peculiarly enough, finding when I do what I need to get done in life it is actually easier for me to stick to my diet. I guess the focus of doing keeps my mind off eating.
  • MSDave
    MSDave Posts: 116 Member
    I have an apt that I stay in on week nights and drive home on weekends (2 hrs away). Keeping within my calorie goals is easy on week nights, but tough on weekends with a house full of junk food. My goal for today is to not eat the junk food when I get back home. Really a struggle.