What do we want to acheive today?

Options

Replies

• MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday I took strength classes in a row instead of breaking it up with spin. Everything aches!
  • Farback
    Farback Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Standing overhead press 3 sets of 5 at 95. Long time stalled, but making progress.
  • Farback
    Options
    Farback wrote: »
    Standing overhead press 3 sets of 5 at 95. Long time stalled, but making progress.

I just knocked off a set of 5 OHP at 100. I've never put this much up even back on the 70s in my prime. Grey power baby!
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    Well done! Farback.
  • E_Brault
    E_Brault Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    marekdds wrote: »
    Congrats on the successes everyone. My downfall is nighttime snacking. Did ok last night, will see how tonight goes.

Try Rooibos Tea it is a natural appetite suppressant - works great in the eve
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tip!
  • MostlyWater
    Options
    Was almost the only one in Spin today in the front row. I biked heart-attack hard but still got low stats. I need people around me for motivation, I guess.

Anyway, I see the people that come in last don't return. That's a shame, you don't get stronger by quitting.
  • nikkib0103
    nikkib0103 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    Went for my walk, have already had two glasses of water, a decent breakfast. I was a hot mess eating machine this week. Gotta tone it down. Luckily I have a busy afternoon and will be unable to eat during my witching hours. I have just lost the plot. Need to go back to the early days of my time on mfp and replicate what I did then. Maybe it will help.
  • MostlyWater
    Options
    Tabata today. Timed how long it would take me to go to Trader Joe after, then to work. Long story short, I'll be late.
  • TravelinGal7147
    TravelinGal7147 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Two aqua aerobics classes. Stay within calorie goals!! Get in my 10,000 steps! Clean my house - Helps with steps and organization! have a good day all.
  • nikkib0103
    Options
    The goal today is to stay under. That is all. It has been incredibly challenging for me the past couple of weeks.
  • BBee5064
    BBee5064 Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Spin class 6.15 am ( tick)
    10,000 Step goal ( 6,000 still to do)
    Drink More Water
  • nikkib0103
    Options
    Did my fastest walk ever this morning, so off to a good start. Today's goal is to keep on the straight and narrow.
  • MostlyWater
    Options
    Spin class yesterday and Vipr and Vipr Core today. We said goodbye to the teacher of both Sunday and Monday's classes because of schedule changes. November means some changes for me !!!!
  • MostlyWater
    Options
    Feeling achy so no Spin class today. I'm not as hungry when I don't exercise!

Hopefully doing Tabata tomorrow. I did a pilates bootcamp yesterday which was ..... interesting.
  • E_Brault
    Options

nikkib0103 wrote: »
    Did my fastest walk ever this morning, so off to a good start. Today's goal is to keep on the straight and narrow.

Good job! I'd like to hear how your day finishes.
  • E_Brault
    Options
    Went for my walk, have already had two glasses of water, a decent breakfast. I was a hot mess eating machine this week. Gotta tone it down. Luckily I have a busy afternoon and will be unable to eat during my witching hours. I have just lost the plot. Need to go back to the early days of my time on mfp and replicate what I did then. Maybe it will help.

And keep reading the boards. Many of us are learning to cope better during this time of year.

• nikkib0103
    Options
    E_Brault wrote: »

Good job! I'd like to hear how your day finishes.

That particular day went well. early success bred more success. Since then it's been wobbly.
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 13,000 Member
    Options
    CBRGmqSUYAAIzIs.jpg
  • Farback
    Options