Options

Replies

• E_Brault
    E_Brault Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    nikkib0103 wrote: »
    E_Brault wrote: »
    Did my fastest walk ever this morning, so off to a good start. Today's goal is to keep on the straight and narrow.

Good job! I'd like to hear how your day finishes.

That particular day went well. early success bred more success. Since then it's been wobbly.

Do you think doing more things to care for yourself would help? For example, my self esteem is slowly rising - so I remembered how soft my skin was and the cream I used to use - I bought it. I am taking vitamins for hair, skin and nails. I have been experimenting with new shampoos. Moreover, I have been trying new foods and low calorie desserts. This is working for me. I read the boards and something someone else is doing gives me a completely different idea.

I'd be interested in hearing what solutions you find. I am going to send you a friend request.

• E_Brault
    Options
    I would like to figure out how to run in Central Park safely on my I-Fit treadmill. I am a native New Yorker and we used to say, the only reason to run in Central Park is if someone is chasing you!

I'll let the collective you know how it works out.
  • nikkib0103
    nikkib0103 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    Did my fastest walk ever this morning, so off to a good start. Today's goal is to keep on the straight and narrow.

Good job! I'd like to hear how your day finishes.

That particular day went well. early success bred more success. Since then it's been wobbly.

Do you think doing more things to care for yourself would help? For example, my self esteem is slowly rising - so I remembered how soft my skin was and the cream I used to use - I bought it. I am taking vitamins for hair, skin and nails. I have been experimenting with new shampoos. Moreover, I have been trying new foods and low calorie desserts. This is working for me. I read the boards and something someone else is doing gives me a completely different idea.

I'd be interested in hearing what solutions you find. I am going to send you a friend request.

Well, I am getting a gel manicure today. pricey but ultimately practical as mine last 3 weeks without a chip. I just have diet stumbles. I think I am just tired of dieting. It's been a long plateau. I think just some extra attention and focus should help. I know I have a busy week socially coming up so being very careful on the days I am not doing anything will be key. Thank you for asking.
  • E_Brault
    Options
    I would like to figure out how to run in Central Park safely on my I-Fit treadmill. I am a native New Yorker and we used to say, the only reason to run in Central Park is if someone is chasing you!

I'll let the collective you know how it works out.

Ok, so in my 100 calorie burn. I did not learn how to add a video; however I updated all the apps on my iPhone before adding Rock My Run. It is music you can adjust to the tempo of your run and somehow works with Ifit. Of course, the ifit instant chat was not available - but there is always tonight. Have a good day, all!
  • Farback
    Farback Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Mid 50s sunny November day. All the motorcyclists are having a great end of season day. Did a ride this morning, and now that I'm done 'picking things up and putting them down', heading out for another ride.

jfnm8f1muu3b.png
  • Farback
    Options
    An Americano at the end of some fine fall riding. Putting my toy away for the winter tomorrow. We did book a week in Jamaica today for March break though.

3ffml4pbt75g.jpeg
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 13,043 Member
    Options
    Excellent... I'm supposed to be raking leafs and winterizing toys but I'm sipping coffee and internetting...
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    Internetting became a verb? Hmmmmmmmmmmm
  • BBee5064
    BBee5064 Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Farback wrote: »
    An Americano at the end of some fine fall riding. Putting my toy away for the winter tomorrow. We did book a week in Jamaica today for March break though.

3ffml4pbt75g.jpeg

looking as cool as ever Farback B)
  • BBee5064
    BBee5064 Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Today is rest day for me. but im still aiming to do 10,000 steps
    have a great Tuesday everyone x
  • nikkib0103
    Options
    Today I am going to really focus on my water intake. it's been low and that isn't good. Crummy, drizzly day here so am dawdling over a cup of tea, though I have things to do!
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    I must make it back to the gym. On Halloween, I passed out with what I think was food poisoning. I was flat on my back for 3 days and have felt very weak ever since. I am feeling much better and I want to attempt at least a walk on the treadmill.
  • E_Brault
    Options
    I really really really want to stop over eating TODAY! The past 3 days have not been good.
  • Farback
    Options
    Had to put the bike away for the winter today. Now I need something to replace the danger in my life.

Maybe I'll talk back to the wife...
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 13,043 Member
    Options
    Farback wrote: »
    Had to put the bike away for the winter today. Now I need something to replace the danger in my life.

Maybe I'll talk back to the wife...

There's brave and then there's foolhardy. Perhaps you can do something safer like handling snakes or juggling chainsaws?
  • MostlyWater
    Options
    I took tomorrow's Spin class a day early, and instead of pilates today I'll do the Butt class tomorrow. Sort of a switcheroo.
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    Got a nice walk in. Still not back 100% but better.
  • nikkib0103
    Options
    Got a sluggish walk in today but since I haven't walked since Sunday, I'll take it. I have got to quit overeating or eating bad stuff I am out of control and nuts. Some water weight came off but I am still up from where I was in August. Jeez alou. I am just all flustered, out of sorts and crabby... Today I don't want to eat like a hog or eat stuff I shouldn't. I manage that I am good.
  • Farback
    Options
    We all go through bad spells. Don't beat yourself up. Re-focus on your end goal and don't let anything stop you.
  • MostlyWater
    Options
    Friday was Tabata and a mini Trader Joe run, which I adore. Sunday was Spin and today I did Metcon3, a weights class.