What do we want to acheive today?

Options

Replies

• BBee5064
    BBee5064 Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Did a spin class at 6.15 uk time this morning.. Really enjoyed it..
    Now it's do I or don't I walk to work?
    Decisions.... Decisions??
    Have a great day everyone x
  • nikkib0103
    nikkib0103 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    Today I am going to do my best to keep busy. Yesterday, with really nothing to do I fixated on eating and had a couple more snacks than usual and tipped over my limit a bit. When you are on 1260 cals a day, every bite matters. Mindless eating is a diet killer.
  • Farback
    Farback Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Getting some work done in the boat shop, then going on the motorcycle with my grandson this afternoon. I'm fixing some keel damage on a friend's boat, so while I had an epoxy mix going I mounted the compass and coaming ring on the deck of my boat, Kayak # 7, and mounted the recessed hatches. It's named 'Das Boot' after the old submarine movie. I inset the saw fish from the sub conning tower into the deck.

1gh4h35p5amb.jpg
    iicfersheiyn.jpg
    dazrhtgkoaxt.jpg
  • nikkib0103
    Options
    Farback, you never cease to amaze.
  • Farback
    Options
    Thanks. All my boats and the build records are on my company website, www.farback.ca
    It's a hobby that may turn into a retirement 'job' one day. So far I build these for family. Once my looks went, I had to get good at something...
  • BRaye325
    BRaye325 Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    Very cool! The boats are really beautiful works of art.
  • kevingacke
    kevingacke Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Amazing job. I love woodworking, but don't have the crazy skills it take to achieve those results.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    It's too cool to BBQ so I had to actually cook yesterday .... today I did Vipr and Core and said goodbye to the teacher as his schedule is changing.
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    Beautiful boats Farback
  • nikkib0103
    Options
    Walked already. Have eaten moderately thus far. Just want to come in under. No big ambitions otherwise.
  • MostlyWater
    Options
    Today I did Cardio Sculpt - in a far away location, with a new teacher. I wanted to try something new, so that's what I got !!!!

Long story short, it wasn't for me.
  • marekdds
    Options
    Made it to gym today, 2 days in a row, whoo hoo! Been harder to get myself motivated lately.
  • nikkib0103
    Options
    Got my walk in. Eating in a sane and rational manner. Under goal is the name of the game today... Well, it's the name of the game everyday but I haven't played it that well lately!
  • Farback
    Options
    nikkib0103 wrote: »
    Got my walk in. Eating in a sane and rational manner. Under goal is the name of the game today... Well, it's the name of the game everyday but I haven't played it that well lately!

Every day is a winding road. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khrx-zrG460
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to not eat ALL the chocolate today!
  • nikkib0103
    Options
    Drawing a veil over today. Not horrible but I could have been smarter. Anyway, tomorrow is Monday. And so we begin again. I have been carb-y lately. I think I honestly need to cut down on them. I did much better when I severely limited bread and a couple of related items. I think tomorrow I am going to go back to what I was doing earlier and see how it goes.
  • nikkib0103
    Options
    Today I am going to drink more water. I have the bad habit of not drinking unless I feel thirsty and I don't often feel thirsty. I need more water.
  • MostlyWater
    Options
    I went back to eating my ounce of chocolate a day, but sort of overdid it. My tummy is a boo-boo now.
  • marekdds
    Options
    Made it to the gym, yay!
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    I was having a great day until I was suddenly starving......I was able to limit my indulgence to 3 crackers with peanut butter but I really can't wait until dinner...........I hate days like this but luckily they don't happen too often. Sometimes I think I might burn more calories than I realize or it's just my mind playing tricks on me.....I can't really be sure!

Hoping to stay in control the rest of the day..........that's the goal for today anyway!