What do we want to acheive today?

Options

Replies

• MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    I wanted to bike The Pursuit but couldn't get a bike ... so I did Ropes and Rowers instead. The location was good and I adore the teacher, but I did want to Spin. Oh well. I could have taken Spin at 2 not so convenient locations and been late to work but you know what? My allergies are bad right now and I'm kind of looped out on Claritin. Plus I have a bunch of shirts to return to the Gap and I already have 2 large bags to carry around ... so my workout had to be good enough!
  • BBee5064
    BBee5064 Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    nikkib0103 wrote: »
    I did look at it. Slimming World does have locations here... but only in East Texas for some unknown reason! It did look like a good plan. No counting is always a plus. I hope you continue to do well at it. The 'No Sin Chips' look delicious! They had some nice recipes online.

I can honestly say Nikki that I've not felt hungry at all since I've started this diet. My friend made the no sin chips & she loved them. I'm going to give them a try.
  • nikkib0103
    nikkib0103 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    Under goal. If I can manage that I will be happy.
  • MostlyWater
    Options
    Did half an hour of Abs yesterday then a 45 minute weight class. Today I took Spin. I'm happy.
  • BBee5064
    Options
    Did half an hour of Abs yesterday then a 45 minute weight class. Today I took Spin. I'm happy.

And so u should be :-)
  • nikkib0103
    Options
    Meeting the sister in 25minutes for our walk. That will ne exercise knocked off. Then I have to do a bit of food shopping (walking there and back, a bit more walking). I want to make good choices while I am the market (no cake, in other words). Also must stay under goal.
  • sunnyazgirl
    sunnyazgirl Posts: 271 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I am going to break loose from the tyranny of the bathroom scale! I usually weigh 3-4 times a week average. When i was in my rapid losing phase it was fun. Now that I am having to fight for every pound it is not fun at all. I will continue to weigh my food and log my calories daily, eat my allowed calories and only a fraction of my exercise calories, and keep on trying to improve my fitness routine every day/week. My focus will be on healthy eating and healthy living. But I will NOT weigh myself every day! I will weigh no more than once every two weeks, or even go a month when I am feeling brave. Instead I will be thinking about how much I am enjoying life, not about what the scale will say in the morning! :o
  • nikkib0103
    Options
    Today I am going to take better care of myself. I have been slothlike this weekend. There will be some physical movement, reasonable eating, and close attention will be paid to every morsel. This week is about control of eating, exercise and my time.
  • BBee5064
    Options
    today I have been to the gym 6.30 am start. I was nervous going back after a long absence. But I did ok.
    Its weigh in night tonight.
    Hope you all have a great day xxxxx
  • MostlyWater
    Options
    I did 2 full weights classes yesterday so today I will "just" take Spin class. My sunday schedule is sort of in flux right now anyway ...
  • nikkib0103
    Options
    Today, I am feeling so much better. I walked with the sister first thing and then weighed/measured all my breakfast items. Today, I will come in under, not eat any exercise calories and will drink my water. I don't know why water is such a challenge. probably because I don't think to drink any unless I am thirsty and I generally don't get that thirsty.
  • MostlyWater
    Options
    Did a Metcon3 class with heavier than usual weights and my back doesn't hurt! Did a little elliptical too - I'm going to start doing machines when I'm early; why not?
  • BBee5064
    Options
    back to the gym tonight. Starting to get back into it
  • nikkib0103
    Options
    I am taking the nephew to the ballgame tonight. So I am going to eat light today so tonight I can have my hot dog and cracker jacks. i can still manage to stay close to goal.
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Getting back on track after 12 day vacation is my goal. We were camping and hiking and wine touring. Not possible to track my food, most places didn't even have internet. Went to gym, long walk and 6-7 minutes run, testing the ankle I sprained a month ago, (still swollen).
  • sunnyazgirl
    sunnyazgirl Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    marekdds wrote: »
    Getting back on track after 12 day vacation is my goal. We were camping and hiking and wine touring. Not possible to track my food, most places didn't even have internet. Went to gym, long walk and 6-7 minutes run, testing the ankle I sprained a month ago, (still swollen).
    That sounds like a great vacation! You had some good physical activity, too.

I need to get moving again today. I took a day off from moving yesterday. I can't do that twice in a row!
  • nikkib0103
    Options
    Today I am focusing on water. I honestly think the low grade headache I had for a couple of days is because I don't drink enough water. So that is today's focus.
  • MostlyWater
    Options
    I read something that most people actually DO drink enough water, and that you should not Bathroom more than 4 - 6 times a day.
  • nikkib0103
    Options
    That would be a busy bathroom day for me! There have been days when I have had 1 glass of water, a glass of milk and a glass of Diet Soda the whole day. I can usually tell by the color of my urine if I had enough fluids. It was pratically screaming "drink more" from the bowl!
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Did better today, 3 mile run on dreadmill, too hot to run outside.