What do we want to acheive today?

Options

Replies

• BBee5064
    BBee5064 Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    I need to get up from this chair and do my treadmill walk! I also need to drink my water. That is hard for me, too.

How did u get on?
  • nikkib0103
    nikkib0103 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    BBee5064 wrote: »
    nikkib0103 wrote: »
    Did not do well yesterday. Must regroup today. Under goal. That's it.

Today is another day Nikki
    U got this :)

Thanks. So far so good. Exercised, eating better. Trying.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    Instead of "just" taking the Beautiful Butt class, I took a half hour of Abs and then 45 minutes of Weights. More is more !!!!
  • nikkib0103
    Options
    Under goal. That's it. Not an easy one today. The brother in law is cooking dinner tonight. May skip lunch.
  • Slashnl
    Slashnl Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Nikki, I'm with you. Just need to stay under calorie goal today. I have not done well the last few days.....
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    Spin with Nikki. Broke my ear plugs !!!
  • nikkib0103
    Options
    Well today was not good. So we try again tomorrow.
  • TravelinGal7147
    TravelinGal7147 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Just read Sept issue of Dr Oz the Good Life Magazine. The featured success story Ann Budd down from 333 to 170. What was her secret My Fitness Pal so good for her and with work and motivation we can do it too.
  • BBee5064
    Options
    Just read Sept issue of Dr Oz the Good Life Magazine. The featured success story Ann Budd down from 333 to 170. What was her secret My Fitness Pal so good for her and with work and motivation we can do it too.

Great inspiration for us on mfp.
  • BBee5064
    Options
    Its my first weigh in at class tonight. Fingers crossed xx ;)
  • nikkib0103
    Options
    Its my first weigh in at class tonight. Fingers crossed xx ;)

What class are you taking BBee? fingers crossed.

Today I want to get my train back on the tracks. I ate horrifically and thoughtlessly all weekend, the only exercise I took was walking to the fridge and my mind was not right. So today all I want is to be at or under goal and to get my head back on straight. Even with all the weddings, etc. I had this summer I did not eat as disastrously as I did this weekend.
  • TravelinGal7147
    TravelinGal7147 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Do not let what the scale says tonight discourage you. It was a slip and you can get back on track. Good luck.
    My goals for today: Eat within my calories
    Get in 9000 steps.
    Add one friend
    Read and reflect
    get in my water
  • nikkib0103
    Options
    It was a slip the size of an avalanche and I went right off the mountain but you are right! Onward.
  • sunnyazgirl
    sunnyazgirl Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Today I want to do what I have been doing: stay within my calories walk my 10,000 steps (I missed that yesterday) and drink my water. Tonight is the night we take my mother out to dinner (every Monday), so I want to make good choices there, too. It is a new day!
  • BBee5064
    Options
    6.5 lbs .. Couldn't believe it
    It's the best I've done in ages. I've started at slimming world Nikki.. I needs to accountable on the scales. I realised for me that I perform better if I know I've got a weigh in to work towards.
    It's a very good diet. I've not felt hungry all week.

Put what's happened behind u & move it.
    Clean slate today xx
  • nikkib0103
    Options
    It's the best I've done in ages. I've started at slimming world Nikki.. I needs to accountable on the scales. I realised for me that I perform better if I know I've got a weigh in to work towards.

Clean slate today xx

I have heard of Slimming World. How does it differ from Weight Watchers, as I know you have WW in the UK as well? Your result is fantastic. You are doing very well!

I have already started straightening up and flying right. I did my workout this morning. My sister was not feeling well so she skipped it but I did it anyway even though I didn't feel like it. I feel more encouraged now, having done it. It's done and out of the way. Now I am just going to focus on the CI part of CICO. Under goal. And water!
  • sunnyazgirl
    sunnyazgirl Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I need to get up from this chair and start to move in order to get in my steps today! :oo:) I also want to do some food prep for my upcoming work week. I work 12 hour nights and my three nights in a row begins tonight!
  • Farback
    Farback Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I checked my records, and I've been lifting for the last 6 days in a row, accompanied by a lot of cardio. I'm trying to take a day off. Not likely, but trying.
  • BBee5064
    Options
    nikkib0103 wrote: »

Clean slate today xx

I have heard of Slimming World. How does it differ from Weight Watchers, as I know you have WW in the UK as well? Your result is fantastic. You are doing very well!

I have already started straightening up and flying right. I did my workout this morning. My sister was not feeling well so she skipped it but I did it anyway even though I didn't feel like it. I feel more encouraged now, having done it. It's done and out of the way. Now I am just going to focus on the CI part of CICO. Under goal. And water!

Check slimming world online. I'm really excited about this diet. No calorie counting & plenty of free food. One lady at class lost 10.5 lbs in her first week.

Well done on doing your work out without your sister :)
  • nikkib0103
    Options
    I did look at it. Slimming World does have locations here... but only in East Texas for some unknown reason! It did look like a good plan. No counting is always a plus. I hope you continue to do well at it. The 'No Sin Chips' look delicious! They had some nice recipes online.