What do we want to acheive today?

Options

Replies

• BBee5064
    BBee5064 Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    I came back from visiting my sister feeling quite poorly.. I came home early from work..
    So I'm not doing anything but rest
  • nikkib0103
    nikkib0103 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    BBee5064 wrote: »
    I came back from visiting my sister feeling quite poorly.. I came home early from work..

I hope you feel better soon. These summer bugs can linger so be easy with yourself.

So far I am on target to be well under goal. We shall see. thank you for asking.
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    Bee hope you feel better soon. Nikki, kudos on staying on target!
  • nikkib0103
    Options
    I was under goal today... whoop whoop! I am going to go crazy and try for 2 days in a row.
  • marekdds
    Options
    Today is yoga day and hopefully some weights. Congrats Nikki!
  • Slashnl
    Slashnl Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Went to body pump this morning, and had a good day yesterday with being under calorie goal and exercising. I had a little trouble with running because of this little pain in my hip, so I cut it short. Just need to stay under on calories today!
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    My Tuesday teacher, who does half an hour of abs with us then a 45 minute conditioning class, went away for a few weeks. I could have taken the sub's class but a former teacher just got back from maternity leave so I took her weights class near my office; it was plenty hard!
  • BBee5064
    Options
    nikkib0103 wrote: »
    BBee5064 wrote: »

I hope you feel better soon. These summer bugs can linger so be easy with yourself.

So far I am on target to be well under goal. We shall see. thank you for asking.

Thanks Nikki, I'm starting to come round abit now. So pleased your on target xx
  • BBee5064
    Options
    Today I'm at a wedding .., so I'm just going to try my very best..
    Have a great day everyone
  • nikkib0103
    Options
    Have fun at the wedding, Bbee! I am sure it will be a good time. Today I had the good fortune of actually seeing a loss and I want to keep this train on the track. So our goal today is day 5 of coming in under goal.
  • BBee5064
    Options
    nikkib0103 wrote: »
    Have fun at the wedding, Bbee! I am sure it will be a good time. Today I had the good fortune of actually seeing a loss and I want to keep this train on the track. So our goal today is day 5 of coming in under goal.

Thanks Nikki, wedding was great.. Had a bit of cake.. Thought I did pretty good..
    So pleased u had a loss. Great motivation to keep going.
    Have a fab Sunday xx
  • sunnyazgirl
    sunnyazgirl Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    All of your daily goals are quite inspiring! So, I am going to join in and say that I am going to drink my water and even log it today!

Making good choices at a wedding is hard. Good for you for dong well, Bbee!
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    I have two weddings this week but do not plan on overeating. I really prefer my own food!

Vipr and Vipr core this morning. Couldn't get a bike yesterday before conditioning and core, so I did some elliptical.
  • marekdds
    Options
    My goal was to get a walk done. I sprained my ankle last week (klutz) and haven't done anything. I did it.
  • BBee5064
    edited August 2015
    Options
    marekdds wrote: »
    My goal was to get a walk done. I sprained my ankle last week (klutz) and haven't done anything. I did it.
    That's great to hear Jen ...
    Xx

Well done Jen xxxxxx
  • nikkib0103
    Options
    Jen, did it swell up from your walk? I hope you're all right.

Under goal today, that is all. I may squeak by but I will do it.
  • Fugley01
    Fugley01 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Today's goal, lots of water, 3mile walk with my wife and the dog and then a good dumbbell workout. Oh ya, stay under my calorie goal!
  • nikkib0103
    Options
    under goal and drinking water. Drinking water is hard for me for some reason. I just don't think about it unless I am thirsty.
  • Slashnl
    Slashnl Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I'm working on attitude today. I need to be more positive. Even though life is giving me struggles, I have a lot to be thankful for. I need to remember that.
  • marekdds
    Options
    My ankle is doing better, still some swelling, but doesn't hurt too much. It is turning some lovely colors. Today I think I will do rowing or something to stay off it. One of the things I have had to learn is patience. I wanted the weight off yesterday, wanted any problems/injuries to go away right now. I have to stay focused on what I have accomplished not on what I haven't.