What do we want to acheive today?

Options

Replies

• JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    Today, I want to walk to the top of the mountain. It's not a very big mountain. But I think it's time to do this.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    E_Brault wrote: »
    My broken ankle is a week old today.

Sorry to hear about your injury. I saw a woman at the grocery store with a broken leg, ankle, foot? Who knows? But she had a cast on from just below her knee and her knee was bent and resting in some type of ... here's a pic - and she didn't have crutches. She got around just fine in the crowded grocery store. I wish you well.

supportknfpdpxomqky.png

I had a coworker with one of those. It didn't look comfortable.

Thank you.
  • BBee5064
    BBee5064 Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    nikkib0103 wrote: »
    Tree down, all my delicious favorites are out of the house, Christmas is over. I have set only three daily goals for this month - at or under goal, 8 glasses of water, 30 minutes of exercise. So that is what I want to achieve today.

How did u get on Nikki?
  • BBee5064
    Options
    Today, I want to walk to the top of the mountain. It's not a very big mountain. But I think it's time to do this.

Did u get to walk your mountain?
  • jjdig
    jjdig Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Goal to keep momentum when I go home from work... so easy to "be good" when I'm at work, but something about walking through that front door turns me into the food zombie and ... today I don't want to be zombiefied.
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    I wanted to finish putting the Christmas decorations away today and I did it! I also worked out at the gym for about 100 minutes this morning so it was a good day around here!!!

• JMarcella57
    Options
    BBee5064 wrote: »

Did u get to walk your mountain?

Decided to wait for the cold front to move on through. Should get done shortly. :)
  • luluinca
    Options
    I need to eat more carbs and less fat so that's what I'm going to focus on today and hopefully get the dog out for a walk before the rain hits us again!
  • clynns54
    clynns54 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Today I will log everything I eat and get up from my desk at least 3 times. Too much sitting!
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    I will exercise 30 minutes doing something today!
  • MostlyWater
    Options
    I got the go-ahead to "be more active" as my ankle and ligaments are healing so well from my fall 3 weeks ago! I got a few new tops at Dress Barn and on the way home from work, I get to pop into a kiddie birthday party !!!!!
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    Great news MsWater! I got to the gym yesterday and today. Need to do some yoga tonight. Trying to get on track.
  • clynns54
    clynns54 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    No snacking in the evening, plain and simple
  • BBee5064
    Options
    going to walk today when it stops raining..
  • MostlyWater
    Options
    I walked to a farther subway stop so I could get a seat on the subway. I never liked standing on the train, even when my ankle was healthier!

Today is my first real lunch break, and I'm going to the library; I got books and dvds on hold !
  • JMarcella57
    Options

Did it. I've lived in this neighborhood for 17 years and I finally did it!
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    Congrats ms marcella
  • luluinca
    Options

Did it. I've lived in this neighborhood for 17 years and I finally did it!

Fantastic!

My goal today is to go back to the treadmill..............it's been a long time but for some reason I want to. It'll be after circuit training and weights so maybe only 10 or 15 minutes but I'm going to do it!
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    What I want to achieve today: Going shopping with the hubby today. I want to find ski bibs to wear for an upcoming ski trip with friends that don't cost to much. Looking forward to an active get-away where I can burn calories and have fun with friends all at the same time.
  • MostlyWater
    Options
    I walked to the farther away subway station again. That's going to be most of my exercise for a while; I'm going right home after work today and I'm resting tomorrow and probably Sunday too.

Next week I have a bunch of things planned, by then my ankle will be a month old !