What do we want to acheive today?

Options

Replies

• luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    Farback wrote: »
    295, not 275, I mis-mathaficated. I really am turning into a meat-head.

A strong meat-head though!! ;)

For today, I'm just hoping to conquer the hill by the park. The horse trail up there has either been closed or muddy for the last month but today looks like a good day to get my butt up and over the hill.....:)

I'll run the flat part and then climb the rest!!!
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    First day at physical therapy for my ankle. Says I'm be up and running, literally, in 2 months!

• luluinca
    Options
    First day at physical therapy for my ankle. Says I'm be up and running, literally, in 2 months!

That's fantastic!!!
  • Farback
    Farback Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options

Good luck. Get back on that horse.
  • MostlyWater
    Options
    The good news it that it will be 2 months.

The bad news is that it will be TWO MONTHS.

I can justify taking a little time off, when the pain is the worst. But now it's been a month. It's too long to sit around. Sure, I'll do my PT exercises and stretches, but it's not enough.

So - today I did Kari Anderson's VHS from 2002, Curl. And I liked it !!!
  • Farback
    Farback Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Maybe work on upper body strength? Lots of bench and dumbbell stuff possible without loading the ankle.
  • luluinca
    Options
    Had a great workout week and accomplished all my goals so I'm taking the weekend off to rest the shoulder and get wedding stuff done..............there seems to be no shortage of things to do in that project.....LOL

Enjoy the weekend everyone!
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    Today, I would like to accomplish feeling completely better.
  • gmoo150
    gmoo150 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Got off track last week, so today back to the gym!
  • luluinca
    Options
    After two days of non-stop wedding preparations I'm ready to get back to the gym this morning. Hubby wants me to take some time off because of my shoulder but I just can't do that so I'm doing workouts that hopefully won't make it worse and I've added in lots of running laps around the basketball court to make up for some of the things I can't do.

Goal today is just to get it done!
  • Slim2fitit
    Slim2fitit Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Eating out with friends so today I want to choose sensibly and not go over my calorie allowance.
  • BBee5064
    BBee5064 Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Today I'm cleaning the house. That's definitely going to be a workout!
    Have a great Tuesday everyone xx
  • gmoo150
    gmoo150 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Start the core exercises I've been putting off... and walk, walk, walk! Hope everybody has a great day!
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    Today, I want to get packed for our trip tomorrow and not forget anything. I am also hoping to finish all errands and get everything finished up and ready to leave and actually get to bed tonight at a reasonable time. Tomorrow, praying for a good trip to the airport and to get through all the security smoothly and efficiently. So happy to have adult sons at home that take care of everything (especially the kitties) so we can enjoy our time away.
  • MostlyWater
    Options
    Been doing some core dvds. Yes, I think I feel it in my back.

Thought I'd get my cast off today; I'm healing well but not splendidly. Cast stays on another week.

Had my evaluation last week, tonite is my first real PT session!
  • clynns54
    clynns54 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Today I will stay within my calorie goal.
  • MostlyWater
    Options
    I rested.

Doing more walking, an exercise DVD, and PT all in one day was hard for me! Specially after a 3 day holiday weekend where I barely moved!
  • BBee5064
    BBee5064 Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Today I will aim to get my 10k steps
  • clynns54
    clynns54 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Sucess yesterday staying within my calorie limit. Aiming to do the same today.
  • 1cand0it2
    1cand0it2 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    It's been a tough week, DH is sick. Today - walk, 4 veggies, stay within calories.