What do we want to acheive today?

Options

Replies

• BBee5064
    BBee5064 Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    UncleMac wrote: »
    BBee5064 wrote: »
    I decided to not batch cook all my meals in advance. I see what the nutritionist has to say this week. I've
    been to the gym & done spin & circuits
    If I was cooking solo, I might be tempted to not bother batch cooking but since I'm feeding two others, batching is the way to go for me... although I'm still working on my variety.

im please it works for you UncleMac. What kind of things do you prepare?
  • BBee5064
    Options
    Nutritionist tells me I need to up my calories from 1650 to 2000 on my exercise days? I cant get my head round that just yet. I also need to drink 3 lts water a day.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    Chicken has a different taste if it's not fresh or if it has been frozen. I don't think too much else loses flavor over a day or so.
    Soup is actually better day-old.
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    My goal today was to go to Physical Therapy and not be a big baby.........LOL. Lo and behold she didn't work me as hard as she did
    yesterday.......It's feeling better anyway.
  • clynns54
    clynns54 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    No peanut butter this evening-can't quit eating it once I start
  • MostlyWater
    Options
    Today at PT we started working on strength so that means I'm halfway done !!!!!
  • BBee5064
    Options
    try and be consistent with my daily steps 10k if poss
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Get back to gym and stop eating at night after dinner.
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    An organized office and everything in it completed.
  • clynns54
    Options
    Don't eat back exercise calories
  • clynns54
    Options
    Success yesterday so going to keep the same goal-don't eat back my exercise calories
  • MostlyWater
    Options
    My ankle injury has progressed from pain management to strengthening. I have been encouraged to walk more and even to climb more stairs!

So, I came in early to go to the bank and I'll go to the library after work. Leaving my lunch break to hit a large department store near my office, lots of stairs and walking !!!!
  • clynns54
    Options
    Since I tend to go over calories on weekends, I'm going to bump my limit up to maintenance for today and tomorrow. Goal is to eat at or below maintenance today.
  • BBee5064
    Options
    im trying to drink 3 litres of water today.. the trainer at the gym says it will help with weight loss?
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 13,123 Member
    Options
    BBee5064 wrote: »
    im trying to drink 3 litres of water today.. the trainer at the gym says it will help with weight loss?
    I've heard that too. I'm not sure how it's supposed to work. Best guess is I've heard most folks are chronically dehydrated and the "thirsty" signal in the brain is pretty much identical to the "hungry" signal. Fix the dehydration and less likelihood to overeat due to crossed signals?
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to get a ton of office work done today. It would also be nice to get past the runny nose and cough today!!! I'm so over it! :|
  • chamblisk
    chamblisk Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Stuck at home today...started down the hill into work and had several trees down. Roads were worse than nasty. Snow, sleet, ice....you name it. They finally closed everything...including the colleges, which hardly ever happens. And power is in and out. So...here I am with 3 very happy dogs and a pigsty of a house. Guess I will start some deep spring cleaning. As long as I don't look out the window, I can dream, right?
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Oh, dear that is awful. Just hunker down and take the day off.
  • MostlyWater
    Options
    YUCK
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 13,123 Member
    Options
    The Powers that BE at my office sent everyone home shortly after noon due to inclemental weather… I got home safely and spent a couple of hours with snowblower and shovel. From what I've read, we got 46 cm or just over 18 inches of snow since this morning. I'm finally starting to warm up…